PDA

View Full Version : Swaying girl after second trimester loss

Mirakam
May 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
I have just experienced a second trimester miscarriage at 19 weeks due to a cord accident. My Doctor is saying it was just an unfortunate fluke. It has been devastating and shocking but the most difficult part was that it was my first girl after several boys. I had been taking vitex before conceiving and I'm wondering if I should go back on it now? I feel like I would like to try again as soon as possible. Any recommendations for swaying right after a pregnancy loss??

ksmom
May 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM
I don't have any advice but I just want to say how truly sorry I am. I hope you get your take home baby girl this time. xx

lovellcute
May 2nd, 2017, 01:56 AM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl! I pray and hope you get to take home your girl next time! Sending hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink Pony
May 2nd, 2017, 07:09 AM
Sorry to hear about your baby girl, hugs and pray u will be blessed with another sweet girl.

1moregirl
May 2nd, 2017, 07:52 AM
Oh Mirakam....how devastating for you. And you had swayed girl prior to conceiving your little girl? My heart aches for you and I hope and pray that you conceive a rainbow baby girl very soon. Xxoo :(

MrsTheatrical
May 2nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
Mirakam, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I also lost my daughter (after two sons) at 20 weeks, and I'm also back to swaying now. Here if you want to chat Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 2nd, 2017, 02:17 PM
I answered this via PM. :heart:

Rose2
July 27th, 2017, 10:30 AM
I have just experienced a second trimester miscarriage at 19 weeks due to a cord accident. My Doctor is saying it was just an unfortunate fluke. It has been devastating and shocking but the most difficult part was that it was my first girl after several boys. I had been taking vitex before conceiving and I'm wondering if I should go back on it now? I feel like I would like to try again as soon as possible. Any recommendations for swaying right after a pregnancy loss??

Hello, Mira. I'm sorry for your loss, I hope this is the last one. I like your decision to try again. You are full of hope and I like this soul. Unfortunately, I don't have much information about this situation. I just wanted to encourage you to try again and never lose hope. Hope is the only thing that we have to face our difficult moments. I hope your next try will be successful.

Georgia_Peach
July 27th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Hi Mira.
I too just had a 2nd trimester loss of my baby girl. 19.2 weeks from something called cord stricture. Also a fluke thing tgat can happen to anyone during any pregnancy. She was our second successful sway. I am currently awaiting my menstrual cycle to start back trying.
Hoping to haveour first attempt in September

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

butterfly8
July 30th, 2017, 05:17 PM
so sorry to hear about your loss.. I just came across your post and I have two boys as well and ttc a girl.. what timing and number of attempts did you use for your girls sways?

Georgia_Peach
July 30th, 2017, 06:22 PM
so sorry to hear about your loss.. I just came across your post and I have two boys as well and ttc a girl.. what timing and number of attempts did you use for your girls sways?Hi butterfly8. Not sure if you mean myself or mira but here is my recent sway.

Robin2014 TTC GIRL SWAY (http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58490)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk