PDA

View Full Version : How to sway pink if can't loose weight?

lovellcute
May 13th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Wanting to sway pink soon but I really don't have any weight to loose as my bmi is already 18.4
I'm breastfeeding still and have never been this skinny in my adult life! Cannot put on weight, blood tests are all ok so must be my fast metabolism and breastfeeding
Anyway
Is it possible to sway pink without loosing weight or does that defeat the whole object?
What about the exercise? I do one hour of Pilates a week and am constantly running around after my little one but not sure about doing more intense stuff as I feel I would waste away :/

Just found out I've had a missed miscarriage (shock unplanned pregnancy before swaying)
Very mixed emotions as it was unplanned feel like a fraud feeling upset, but more determined than ever to have a good sway so any advice would be great!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2017, 03:49 PM
DON"T lose weight. you don't have to lose weight to sway pink. Weight loss has not been predictive of whose sways worked and whose succeeded.

Start off eating more calories than you think you'll need to. You can always reduce over time if (on the unbelievable, off chance) you gain.

I want you at minimum, 2000 cals to start. 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat. Low carb veg are free and unlimited, no need to count them at all, have as much as you want. High carb veg (like potatoes, corn, yams) and all fruit count only calories, no protein or fat (so this means you have even MORE food to eat) .

I would probably not exercise either. It is a great sway tactic but it's not going to help if you lose a massive amount of weight. You are already at the absolute lowest weight I can stand LOL and I do not want you to lose as much as an ouce more!!!