Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Pbn3
May 16th, 2017, 08:47 PM
So I've just put through a load of washing with no clothes in it 😂😂

AshFind
May 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
[emoji23][emoji23] love it!
I also nominate anyone but me! I'd be up shit creek! We just bought a brand new van lol I for sure won't have vehicle space for everyone.

Pbn3
May 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
I have found the perfect guilt free way to get a potato crisp fix!! I'm not sure if they are sold outside of Australia but check these out!! Feels and almost tastes like I'm eating potato crisps but are made from veggies!!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170517/1f4d3a2fb6ba2945a482d0e8c51ea22f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170517/e56fa8a5ca9c075674d5ffced11b46b3.jpg

AshFind
May 16th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Yes! We have these to. The package is a bit different but same thing! We also have sweet potato chips I've been devouring

Pbn3
May 16th, 2017, 09:06 PM
[emoji23][emoji23] love it!
I also nominate anyone but me! I'd be up shit creek! We just bought a brand new van lol I for sure won't have vehicle space for everyone.
Might need to trade it in for a bus 😂😂🚍😂😂

Pbn3
May 16th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Ash me and ds2 have nearly knocked the packet off already 😮

AshFind
May 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
I would die! I don't think I could do it lol. We seen an old beater huge van and I told my oldest were going to have to get one of those his comment "kaysen can just squeeze between us in the back" 🤣 he's even refusing

AshFind
May 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Well after you eat a couple sacks they may make you want to puke when you think of them. Lol sweet potato chips are no longer my "thing"

Pbn3
May 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM
😂😂😂😂 that's hilarious!!!

AshFind
May 16th, 2017, 09:13 PM
I haven't been able to eat much today I have felt nauseous the majority of the day! Which is relieving. And I got an elbow to the boob a bit ago from ds4 and about died!!

Pbn3
May 16th, 2017, 09:15 PM
That's really good to hear Ash!!! Wish I could say the same :( but determined not to worry so much....

AshFind
May 16th, 2017, 09:17 PM
I'm sure all is well... this is really the only day I've felt like this. I'll take it once or twice a week lol that's enough for me

AshFind
May 16th, 2017, 09:30 PM
@srg09cag11 has anyone else from earlier than my group had scans yet?
@dreaminella is the 22nd right?
Pbn 30th
Myself 9th

4blue1pink
May 17th, 2017, 02:28 AM
I'm due about a week in front of you Ash but my scan is this Saturday.

srg09cag11
May 17th, 2017, 05:49 AM
I think I might have been first? I just scheduled my 12 week nuchal scan for June 13!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 07:28 AM
I love getting that one srg because my babies don't usually cooperate and I get to have a long scan [emoji5]

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Well I think it's safe to say nausea has settled in starting yesterday 5w1d feeling it worse this am 🤢

Pbn3
May 17th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Well I have woken up with nausea and bbs starting getting sore again yesterday afternoon 😀😀😀🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 so freaking happy!!!! (For now😂😂)

XXforhubby
May 17th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Woohoo Pbn3!! I hope it lasts for awhile and doesn't get too bad!

Yay for a sticky bean [emoji322][emoji322]!!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Haha yay pbn!

Pbn3
May 17th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Thanks ladies!! Got my pregnancy screening bloods and last hcg draw today (hopefully). I wont ring for results until late this afternoon.

I'm laying here in bed feeling delightfully crap and listening to rain falling on the roof (one of my favourite sounds ❤) life doesn't get much better than this 😀

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Pbn read your post in 2ww I think at this point I'd be happy with maintaining for a while! I have always had weight issues but come by it naturally my whole family (minus two brother) is big. I feel like even if I eat 1500 cals a day I could still gain weight! It's like magic for me I'm pregnant poof I gain 4lbs right off the bat! And I'm up 8 already and I'm NOT EVEN 8 weeks [emoji30][emoji30]. I have got to keep it under control this time but when I'm nauseous I feel good makes me feel better and I have got to get this out of my head

Pbn3
May 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Omg Ash that's me too! As in could put on weight with 1500 calories 😂😂 my problem is savoury food. I just love it. And bread or bread rolls especially bakery fresh! Anything pastry! Creamy rice/pasta dishes. Anything potato at all!!!!! Chips, crisps, mashed, hash browns, potato gems, potato bake (I sound like Bubba with his shrimp 😂😂)

Pbn3
May 17th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Oh and cheese!!!! Full fat tasty cheese!! Toasted cheese sandwiches is pretty much a daily event for me 😣

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 04:24 PM
And this is why we have boys [emoji23] exact same foods I LOVE!

Pbn3
May 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
And we didn't even get to the meat part 😂😂😂😂😂

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I do love me a good piece of meat [emoji23][emoji38]🤣

XXforhubby
May 17th, 2017, 04:45 PM
That's how I was with all of my boys. This time around, I'm all about the veggies. Gimme some sweet bell peppers (red, orange, & yellow), broccoli, cauliflower, and cherry/grape tomatoes! I literally eat these all day long!! Maybe this is why I've only gained 10-12lbs (not consistently 12 yet) at almost 21 weeks! Crazy!!

I couldn't eat fruit for the first 18 weeks due to a horrid aversion. At best fruit besides bananas tasted horribly unripe, and at worst fruit tasted like cherry cough syrup!!

Meat is not on my radar this time around. Occasionally I'll have a juicy cheese burger, but I typically eat grilled chicken. I do have a sweet tooth I keep under control with a couple of pieces of a good quality milk chocolate. Sometimes I'll have a small milkshake.

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Il with my first I craved meat, chicken and sour punch straws lol second it was peanut butter, third and fourth McDonald's 🤢. This time so far I've not had any meat other than a cheeseburger and steak so twice since I found out it just hasn't seemed good. I'll crave something one day eat it till I want to puke then onto the next lol! Sweet potato chips were the best last week now I can't stand to look at the sack!

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I sure hope I have a healthy craving This time around!

Pbn3
May 17th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Oh wow xxforhubby!! Strange the aversion to fruit 😮 Funnily enough I can remember having a red meat aversion when pregnant with both my boys. I'm not sure how much meat we threw out before working out it was only me that could smell the 'turned/off' smell, especially when cooking it!! I also had mad chocolate milk cravings especially with ds2, I was drinking over a litre a day :( I rarely drink it otherwise 😂

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Well... I had to put in an Amazon order for business lol so why not add 14 cute newborn headband onto it [emoji7] one in every color

Pbn3
May 17th, 2017, 08:37 PM
😂😂😂 Ash

AshFind
May 17th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I know I was doing so good! I'm done now I promise [emoji51]

Sumbal
May 18th, 2017, 07:53 AM
I am having nausea in evening. I just want to throw out everything what ate whole day. Evening vomitings. Is it a sign of another girl on a way?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

AshFind
May 18th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Good to hear from you sumbal. No I don't think sickness is a sign either way. I have been sick with all 4 of my boys to a different degree, my mom was sick with me and my brothers, every pregnancy is different but some of us are just awesome to be sick with both genders!

Sumbal
May 18th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Thanks Ash for your answer. I was like feeling sad because having so bad nausea. How's you? What syptoms are you having?

Sumbal
May 18th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Pbn, dreaming you please also share your symptoms. Where are other preggo ladies?

AshFind
May 18th, 2017, 08:00 AM
I am sick also, but it has moved from the afternoon to morning and afternoon [emoji20] I just laid all morning yesterday with the little guys. It was horrible but I just feel nauseous I don't actually throw up which is worse I think. Bbs are killing me I don't ever remember them being this sore before

Sumbal
May 18th, 2017, 08:02 AM
It's sure Ash you are having baby girl. So girlie symptoms you are having. Enjoy even this moment :). So how many time left for gender reveal?

AshFind
May 18th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Way to long left! I'm just assuming I won't get the blood test and will have to wait for u/s which I'll schedule July 22nd

Sumbal
May 18th, 2017, 08:05 AM
My daughter's Birthday on 22 July. I hope you get girl news on that day :)

AshFind
May 18th, 2017, 08:27 AM
That would be pretty cool

AshFind
May 18th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Feeling super emotional tonight! Questioning my reasons for wanting #5 that even sounds insane that I'll have 5 babies (boys more than likely). I'll have to make two share rooms. And if we did actually have a girl I feel like family would "pamper" or pay more attention to her than the rest of my boys. Reality has just sank in I'm having another and it's going to throw this family for a loop. My two youngest just got manageable and somewhay self sufficient, I can handle them in public alone. How the heck will I handle 5 by myself. Ds4 just turned 2 and just potty trained himself pretty well completely this week. So I'll finally be diaper free for the first time in 3 years. I hate that I'm complaining since there's so many struggling ttc but I'm honestly scared and it's just sinking in. [emoji24] emotional basket case tonight. Could have something to do with dh has been gone on a work trip all week and I've been alone with 4 kiddos and just wondering how the world I'll do it with 5

Pbn3
May 18th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Ash I'm out atm but will respond more in depth when I get home. For now just know that your fears are valid and normal BUT you will get through this uncertainty and you will kick arse being a mum of 5!! You oldest two will be a year older and will be able to help distract/play with your younger two. Family will help through the newborn stage. I'll write back soon but just wanted to get that out :)

Pbn3
May 19th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Ok Ash you'd be asleep by now but here's something for when you wake up :) Your kids will deal with sharing rooms, hell, we had too for all for almost the entire time of home life (4 of us kids in my family) and it didn't hurt us any. As for feeling like a girl would be pampered more or get more attention well I'm pretty sure a newborn boy will get the same attention as babies always do! A girl may get a bit more yes but that's a normal reaction for people when there is an opposite gender especially with one or more of the other. It would be the same if you had all girls and then a boy. Doesn't mean your kids wont be loved all the same, I can assure you they will be. And remember the baby if the family will always be the baby no matter the gender.

Ok now you say your youngest two have become manageable in public for you when alone. Well that's great! Bub will be in a pram or you'll be carrying and I'm sure your boys will love being older brothers and the youngest will no longer be the baby. You can tell them they need to help look after their baby brother or sister and I bet they'll surprise you with their willingness and dedication to doing the job well :)

Hmmm diapers again... well at least you'll have an 8 month break 😀😀 and really it's for such a short time in the scheme of things!

Hope you had a good cry and let some of that emotion out and feel better for it when you wake up. You got this!! And anyway we'll probably be the one ddg that actually stays in touch after all the babies are born so you'll be able to vent to us well into the newborn stages!!! Big hugs and talk when you wake up xxoo

netti02
May 19th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Ash i have enough rooms for all my 5 and they still sleep in the same room even the same bed lol go figure.

Definitely sounds like hormones. Im just thinking the days i won't have diapers and baby stuff in the house and Im already sad 😂
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AshFind
May 19th, 2017, 03:19 AM
Thanks ladies (up for a pee) I just have to let me emotion out here I can not tell dh lol he warned me even before ttc! I'm sure they'll all be fine I think what triggered this is my 3yo yelling at me 2yo "outta mina room". And netti it will be a bit sad when all the baby stuff is gone. I think I may switch from cloth to disposable for this one it'll give me a bit of a laundry break!
Thanks again ladies [emoji4] your the best!

4blue1pink
May 19th, 2017, 03:25 AM
Ash, I empathise completely.

I've had a few similar moments of 'what on earth am I doing?' My youngest is nearly four and he had a horribly restless night last night where we were up attending to him a bunch. Around 4am, utterly exhausted, I had a real moment of wondering why the heck I thought another was a good idea.

This morning I'm exhausted and horribly nauseous and just feeling a bit done in. I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to handle a baby that wants to nurse hourly through the night again. Still, we'll adapt, it's what we do.

Sumbal
May 19th, 2017, 04:26 AM
Ash you are not alone here being emotional. I am also feeling like damn emotional. May be it's due to harmonal effect. I was feeling to cry and said last night to DH that I wanna go to some park where my feet can touch green gass. I know it's such a pathetic demand but I did so.

My dear just enjoy your time. It's best to feel that you are pregnant and it's also your last pregnancy so enjoy it. All ll be okay. Either it's a girl or a boy, all will love. And it's good you got 8 months break from pamprs :). My daughter is still wearing pamper night time.

I can understand you well because I am going through same. I even do not disclose to my in-laws. I have somehow fear of gender. But nothing is in our hands. So be ready for every situation. Now leave worries and let's be happy.

We are all blessed by having our babies. Many people cry to have even one child.

dancingdiva88
May 19th, 2017, 05:55 AM
Hey ladies, thought I'd let you know I key my new ob and I really like him. Did a scan and bub is growing nicely. I'm currently 8 weeks 5 days. Nausea on and off, and an insane hunger for everything!
Hope every one else is treking along nicely!

Sumbal
May 19th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Dancingdiva that's good to hear from you. How's you feeling? What symptoms?

Sumbal
May 19th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Pbn where are you? Not visiting much in this group. How's you feeling?

AshFind
May 19th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Sumbal I think it's 11:30pm for pbn right now. And thanks for your encouraging words!
Dancingdiva that's fantastic you like your new dr. I've always considered switching to a midwife but haven't pulled the plug I've had all my babies with the same group of dr.s and I love them!

Pbn3
May 19th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Hi Sumbal!! I'm here :) There's quite a bit going on in the 2ww thread atm so I'm focused on the ladies in there for now. Just trying to get to my 7 week scan and if all is well then you wont be able to shut me up 😂😂 It's lovely and supportive for everyone to say everything will be fine but after 3 mc's in a 12 month period it's easier for me to stay a little detached and in a hope for the best but prepare for the worst frame of mind. Not being negative at all just guarding my heart :) ❤

AshFind
May 19th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I totally get that pbn I think part of my reality last night is because yesterday was the day i had my mc. 5w4d and since I'm feeling absolutely horrible this week I feel like this might actually be a sticky bean for me. And it kinda freaked me out a bit.
Btw if we aren't supposed to have any more calories in our diet WHY AM I SO HUNGRY!!! My stomach literally feels like an empty pit and I'm starving all the dang time

Pbn3
May 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Lol Ash I actually read up to an extra 300 or was it 400? extra calories a day is normal when pregnant :)

I've been very very lucky with my nausea. I get a touch of it at night and when I first wake up but it pretty much is gone all day. Occasionally I get a small waft of it but nothing to write home about. Waiting to see what happens over the next couple weeks as with the boys I had all day nausea for the 1st trimester and indigestion bad in the afternoons if I ate certain things during the day...

Pbn3
May 19th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Hey ladies, thought I'd let you know I key my new ob and I really like him. Did a scan and bub is growing nicely. I'm currently 8 weeks 5 days. Nausea on and off, and an insane hunger for everything!
Hope every one else is treking along nicely!
Good to hear from you dancing! Glad the scan went well! Will you be trying for a nub shot at 12 week scan? Was it you that was going team green as well?

dancingdiva88
May 19th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Hey pbn - yes team green unfortunately because of hubby.
Hoping to see something at the 12 week nub shot, bet I'll have an uncooperative baby that won't let me get a good nub shot probably.

4blue1pink
May 20th, 2017, 04:04 AM
Just getting ready to head out for my early scan. Officially freaking out. I'm so horribly anxious. Argh. :sad:

Pbn3
May 20th, 2017, 04:37 AM
Thinking of you 4blue1pink and cant wait to hear how it went!!! Everything will be fine once you see that little bean and hb :) hope you get a pic of your blob 😀❤

Pbn3
May 20th, 2017, 07:34 AM
@dreamingella how are you?

4blue1pink
May 20th, 2017, 10:02 AM

I'm delighted to say little one's heart was merrily beating away, kinda looks like a seahorse though. And dang if the little monkey didn't thwart my ramzi guessing by being mostly in the middle. (I asked the tech, she simply said it was near the middle wah!)

Images are flipped and taken abdominal.

dreamingella
May 20th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Hi @pbn3! I've been trying to keep up with Mellifluous May but gosh it got crazy busy in there. I was traveling for a work event all week and was slammed with meetings, but so kept poking my head in here to see what was going on.
I'm feel shockingly good. About 3pm everyday I melt into a mess, take a nap and then am ok until bedtime. I was so much more nauseas with my two boys and being that I'm older now, I expected it to be even worse.
This week did go by fast though and I can hardly wait for my scan on Monday!
@4blue1pink sweetest little seahorse ever! I'm so glad all is good and hope you're feeling well.

Sumbal
May 20th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Pbn yes I always try to keep 2ww thread but it go so fast that I just can't catch everything. I hope this cycle takes many of them in this group. Sky, lolla, max, LSMS and all.

OMG I didn't knew it's 3 mc in ayear. I am sorry to hear. But this time all will be perfect.

Ash. How's you now? Still emotional or some betterment? What's going on?

4blue1pink good to hear that all went well. What ramzi theory saying for you? I didn't know about this theory exactly ;)

Dreamingella Monday is just two nights away. Best of luck. On which week you are?

4blue1pink
May 20th, 2017, 11:19 AM
I'm not good enough at Ramzi to be able to tell. My best guess is that's it's either the sorting hat from Harry Potter (2nd pic) or a seahorse :rofl::rofl:

dreamingella
May 20th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Sumbal I'll be 6 weeks on Monday

AshFind
May 20th, 2017, 05:06 PM
The sorting hat [emoji38] I love that! So glad to hear all went well and little heart was beating away!
@dreamingella your so close to your scan!! I can't wait until Monday to see if there's one or two. So far no one has announced twins yet!
Sumbal I'm doing well. Been getting super nauseous and tired nausea lasts most of the day until evening 🤢.

Pbn3
May 21st, 2017, 12:43 AM
There's something so satisfying seeing that little bean and hb ❤ gorgeous 4blue1pink 😍

Dreaming great to hear from you! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Well it seems my nausea is getting stronger at night and early morning which I'm super excited about but so far still goes MIA during the day... can't wait to see what happens over the next couple weeks sickness wise 😀

Ash sorry to hear your ms has kicked in but it can only mean good things for your bean ❤

AshFind
May 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM
Oh boy ladies I got all the luck today cramping, horrible nausea, (which is hard to hide around family), sore bbs! 🤢 I guess though if I had the cramps without the nausea I'd be worried!

dreamingella
May 21st, 2017, 06:27 PM
Oh Ash... I feel for you. I'm cautiously optimistic about my own lack of bad m/s. Trying to mentally prepare myself for it showing up in a week or two.

Pbn3
May 21st, 2017, 08:40 PM
Ash I hope the nausea doesn't get any worse :( I'm still waiting for mine to kick in properly. Just booked for my first ob appt the 2nd June (my bday 😀)

AshFind
May 21st, 2017, 08:44 PM
Yay! For your appointment I can't wait until mine only 2 weeks and 5 days but whose counting!
@dreaminella I can't wait to hear how yours goes tomorrow!
I told dh after dinner now I'm ready for bed he says lol how can you be ready for bed you just took a two hour nap [emoji23][emoji23] yes, yes I did!

Pbn3
May 21st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Lol Ash!! Enjoy your sleep 😪

Sumbal
May 22nd, 2017, 01:08 AM
Horrible nausea. Even my inlaws can know by my symptoms. I need a break from nauseaaaaaaaaa. Please. I was so fresh with my DD and had no nausea but this time, its more than expected. Now feeling to throw up but couldnt. Hows you all?

Ash: Dont know what happened to me. I dont want to bd (Even though husband insist). Is it something to worry?
and two weeks are not so far. Hope all will be so perfect. I am waiting for your scan.

Pbn: 2nd June. Yayyyyyy. 10 Days to go :)

Dreamin: isnt its too early to show up? I mean you are saying in a sense of prego belly?

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 01:31 AM
Sumbal I believe dreaming is referring to morning sickness showing up in a week or two :)

Sorry to hear you've been unwell with nausea :( hope it doesn't hang around for too long or gets worse. As for bding me and dh haven't since we dtd that got me pregnant 😂😂 I am soooo tired in the afternoons and could easily take a nap but its impossible for the time being. Dh has some time off this week though so can't wait to give into the tiredness and just nap ehile he's here!!

dreamingella
May 22nd, 2017, 01:33 AM
Hope that's a good sign for your boy Sumbal. I had terrible nausea throughout both of my boy pregnancies. This one is very easy so far. But it's still early so I may be regretting saying that in a week or two!

My scan is not too early, btw. I've always had them done early and we've always seen the heartbeat. They say 6-8 weeks for first scan here in the U.S. I know my doc prefer to do mine as early as possible because of my "advanced maternal age" and previous ectopic.

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 01:35 AM
So who has told anyone they are pregnant?? Ash I believe you said your mum knows and your brother?? I haven't told anyone and won't be until at least 13 weeks (after next scan). I am most excited to tell my boys they are going to be big brothers 😀 cannot wait!!! Especially my eldest who has been so inquisitive about how babies are made and born and how he and his brother were in my tummy 😂😂

dreamingella
May 22nd, 2017, 01:42 AM
Pbn we are telling our boys tomorrow after the scan! I can't wait! They actually have been on me lately about having a baby and even asked me today why my belly is big. I'm very thin and my gut looks like I've eaten a very large burrito from all the bloating. My husband and I just laughed!!!

I told my best girl friend first, then my mom on Mother's Day and my colleagues who are a group of 5 women I'm very close to who all knew about my ectopic. So they helped me through last week at our work event.

Once we have the scan done and the boys know, we'll tell my dad and father-in-law. Then it will remain private in that group until we know gender in June.

Sumbal
May 22nd, 2017, 01:58 AM
Pbn: I am feeling the same tiredness all the time. I just told my mother and husband. I said my husband to dont tell anyone but he said his mother that we are not sure though that she is pregnant but just on safe side, she should be cared as previous one was miscarried. Urgggggg I stoped him but he told in some suspecious way and my Inlaws are staring my every activity lolz.

I told my about to be two year old daughter first :) because she cant tell anyone yet ;)

Dreamingella i am in love with your Boy comment. I wish it just come true. Thankssssss FX FX
Hope your scan go well. After how many hour you will go for it? Waiting for it :)

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 02:02 AM
Sumbal I cant wait to see your 12 week scan and hopefully a good shot of the nub!! Do you think your ultrasound tech will be open to making sure its a good shot of it? Cant hurt to ask I guess! Best thing is boy nubs are pretty easy to distinguish especially if you're closer to the 13 week mark. That's so cute about telling you dd first 😍

dreamingella
May 22nd, 2017, 02:05 AM
11 hours from now! I should probably go to sleep!

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 02:07 AM
That will be 3am my time dreaming so will look forward to seeing your update and hopefully a pic on the morning 😀

Sumbal
May 22nd, 2017, 02:11 AM
Pbn: Yes I would be over the moon if he will be a boy. You know its very important in my culture to be a mother of a son that makes a female marriage stronger. I am also from a combine family where every pathetic housewife with political mind having sons. You can imagine or may have some idea about this joint family system. it sucks. Need all of your prayers.

Sumbal
May 22nd, 2017, 02:14 AM
Yes with my DD i got a good ultrasound pic at week 10. But she didnt give potty shot. I hope this time I can get or I will ask her definatly :)

Dreamin: Have good sleep. Will wait for your updates.

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 02:25 AM
You don't want to ask for a potty shot at 12-13 weeks you want a profile shot that shows the nub. Have you seen the u/s pics people post on here for guesses? Might give you an idea of what to look for. Or you could even print a nub shot off from the internet and tell you u/s that you'd like a shot just like it? I'm happy to post or pm you an example if you like?

Sumbal
May 22nd, 2017, 02:27 AM
Yeah I have seen many photos that shared here for gender prediction :) I got same lke that with my DD. I will share here after 6 weeks. Ah the wait, really kills.

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 09:14 AM
@dreamingella so your scan is around noon? I'm on the lookout!
Sumbal I understand the want for a boy and the cultural side of it! I really hope you get your boy. If it is another dd are you allowed to try again? I only ask because in Chinese culture if you have two dd your not supposed to try again! Which is crazy.

srg09cag11
May 22nd, 2017, 01:39 PM
I just got sore BBs. Yikes.

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
Holy cow srg mine have grown so much! They have not stopped hurting since I Od and they seem to get worse every day. They feel like they could pop st any moment!

dreamingella
May 22nd, 2017, 02:15 PM
Here's Baby. Heartbeat was low but they think because of my late ovulation that the heart development is just a couple days away from being much faster. So I go back in for another scan in 2 weeks as a follow-up because of my advanced maternal age! Ha! I'll take as many photos as they'll give me!
The doc said this looked perfect. The yolk sac looked perfect and positioning in my uterus looked perfect. Of course I'm fixated on that heartbeat now and will be for the next two weeks.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170522/f0006b2c5bfcff7279504aff8a061cf1.jpg

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 03:01 PM
Congrats

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 03:02 PM
Looks like a perfect little circle!

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
Dreaming congratulations awww look at your little bean 😍

Don't stress on the hb it likely only just started beating and will develop in a few days as they said :) Wow another scan in two weeks!! You'll see a nice strong hb then at 8 weeks!

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
And dreamingella!! There is only one!!

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 03:07 PM
😂😂😂 Ash 😂😂😂 maybe the 👭👫 announcement will come from you!

srg09cag11
May 22nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Ash, mine haven't really grown yet, they're just sore. I remember with my first daughter they grew so fast and so quickly that I literally ripped the shoulder of my shirt when I was teaching. Lol!

dreamingella
May 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
Haha! There's only 1 in there!

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Srg mine are super sore too but have definately filled out some lol. Can't remember them ever being this sore but I'm sure they were :( hurts just to touch them!

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 07:09 PM
Taking the time this evening to clean the toilets [emoji372] I think they're going to be calling my name soon! This nausea gets worse by the day! And I sure do hope I'm not one to announce twins. Surely we will have lots more from the tww join us soon!

Pbn3
May 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
I just ate brekky at 10am and had two dimsims, three chicken nuggets and two handfuls of chips all cooked in the oven. Sorry Ash hearing that will probably make you feel even more nauseous 😂😂😂 I still cant believe I ate it!!!

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 08:39 PM
Lol my stomach turned when I heard chips then I read "that'll probably make you sick"[emoji23][emoji23] I craved so many chips and avocado the first week now it makes me sick to look at them. Everything makes me sick to look at it but if I get to hungry I feel even more sick ... mashed potatoes it was for today!

dreamingella
May 22nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
Oh Ash, I'm so sorry my friend.

AshFind
May 22nd, 2017, 10:56 PM
I have asked for this myself lol. I feel better in the evenings for some reason. But you all may hear me complain a bit because this is the only place I can [emoji38]! I have never been so sick with my others or at least I don't remember feeling this miserable.

Sumbal
May 23rd, 2017, 01:33 AM
Ash. Yes I can. There is no restriction. In China there was one child policy either girl or boy. But I am on safe side. I can plan for how much I want.

Pbn. Wow different cravings. Enjoy it.

Dreamin: congratulation. It's too early so do not worry. All ll be perfect.

Srg. My Bob's is filled but not sore. It wasn't sure even with my dd. So I don't know much how it feels. Hope you feel better soon.

Ash: lolz toilet is going to call your name. Eat something that can make you feel good. Keep yourself hyderated. And we would love to hear your all complaints.

4blue1pink
May 23rd, 2017, 01:47 AM
Aw congrats on the teeny tiny (singular!) baby dreamingella.

Also suffering the curse of sore boobs. I feel like I want to hold them all the time to take the weight of them. Very unbecoming at work!

Still suffering horrendous sickness too. I hate to wish time away but oh my gosh will I ever be glad when this trimester is done.

Added my scan picture to a Ramzi guessing group too, I got 12 girl guesses to 2 boy. I take it all with a pinch of salt though, seems a bit far fetched to me.

Sumbal
May 24th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Where are all of you? How's feeling?

dancingdiva88
May 24th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Sorry super busy at work!
How is everyone getting on? Hope the sickness passes soon Ash!
I'm currently 9 and a half weeks now - boobs still not sore or VAs big as when I was pregnant with DD at this stage. With the two scans though and seeing the growth and the heart beats I know everything is fine. Nausea still on and off - depends on the day and even what time of the day.

Pbn3
May 24th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Hi everyone! I'm here but nothing much to report 😕 same ol same ol for me lol....

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Still here and still sick. Every day the nausea gets worse yesterday was the first time I felt sick from sun up till sun down and even felt like throwing up when getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. [emoji17] I've not been able to get much done around the house but the babies enjoy me laying on the couch and cuddle time!

Sumbal
May 24th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Owwe I hope you all get well soon. I have three day 9 to 5 session which is a sort of educational training and today was the first day. I was like feeling sleepy and wanna take nap in between. I never experienced such with dd. I hope all get in my favour ;)

dreamingella
May 24th, 2017, 10:37 AM
My update = 🤢

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Oh dreaming we must have swapped places I'm feeling a bit of relief today. I decided to stick with toast and honey whenever I get hungry and I've been feeling much better! I'm exhausted but scared to nap lol because I feel so good today

dreamingella
May 24th, 2017, 02:36 PM
I swear Ash - our diets are identical! I forced myself to eat some plain toast today and so far I'm a little better. Still dicey though! I could only eat a little banana bread yesterday. So the lightly sweetened foods are a little easier on the tummy now. And the dizziness has started... I can't get up too quickly or I'm afraid I'll pass out!

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 02:40 PM
I had a bad dizzy day 7dpo and that's when I knew I was pregnant! Sweets are NOT for me this pregnancy I was craving chips and avocado at the beginning now they both make me nauseous at the though of them. I've been leaning towards more carbs (which is not been good for the waistline)

srg09cag11
May 24th, 2017, 04:03 PM
I want spicy foods, like with buffalo sauce, and cheese. I eat jelly beans because I have them here, but I'd rather eat black beans and rice. Haha

Pbn3
May 24th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Wow you poor ladies are getting knocked around :( I'm still only getting nausea briefly early morning and night. Pretty much nothing during the day. Have to say it's making me very nervous considering how every one elses is progressing. Going to try not think about it and just get to my scan in 5 sleeps time.....

Feel better ladies [emoji253] [emoji307]

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Pbn I'm sure nausea every now and then is still good! lol better than being [emoji30]. Dh and I went and celebrated a break from sickness with pizza this afternoon.... the baby needed it [emoji64]

Pbn3
May 24th, 2017, 04:26 PM
I'm not usually one for pizza Ash but even at 6.25am that sounds delicious 😮😀

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I'm not usually keen on pizza either but it was DELISH

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Ladies!! I just remembered I have an over the phone appointment on June first to collect all my history and stuff before my actual appointment! I should be able to get an answer weather or not I can have the harmony.

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 06:06 PM
THATS ONLY NEXT WEEK!! Eeeekkkkk

dreamingella
May 24th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Ash, I found out that the blood test that my doctor does is the Panorama. It will be done at 9 weeks. So maybe ask about the Panorama too.

AshFind
May 24th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I will ask about them all but I'm pretty sure my dr does harmony and I remember this from a past pregnancy... why I didn't ask about it then who knows! Did they only start being able to determine sex with them?

boywish
May 24th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Hi all hope you don't mind me joining in here? Had my 1st ob appointment and scan yesterday so feel it's time to join the due date group. Im 8 weeks 5 days but bubs is measuring slightly ahead - got to see and hear heartbeat which was reassuring. At this stage due end Dec.
Nausea is kicking my a** all day and night long [emoji20]I hope it settles soon as I didn't have it this bad with DD.
Now just to wait for 12week scan and hopefully a nub shot [emoji4]

dreamingella
May 25th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Hi Boywish! Welcome! So exciting to hear you've already had your first scan. Assuming you swayed boy based on your username. Sending you all my boy dust if so!

Pbn3
May 25th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Hi and welcome boyswish!! Cant wait to see you nub shot! What is your due date and did you sway blue? I'll add you to the group intro :)

Ps your username sounds really familiar.......

boywish
May 25th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Thanks dreamingella and pbn3! Yes swayed boy but would be happy either way I think.
Due date is 28 Dec at this stage.
Pbn3 - I was in the April TTC group - I took a break from the boards after my bfp. Congrats on your bfp [emoji4]

AshFind
May 25th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Welcome boywish congrats on bfp. I think nausea is getting the better of quite a few of us. Hope it settles soon

AshFind
May 25th, 2017, 04:40 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170525/87d682d6a7c4c9aec888accaf60f2111.jpg
Yep this happened! 10 of one and 4 of the other [emoji23][emoji23] she will need one of every color! If it's a she that is....if not I'm sure someone here will be blessed with lots of cute girly stuff

Pbn3
May 25th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Ash STOP!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂 I believe in preparing ahead but you take it to a whole new level!!! In saying that they are super cute 😍 I especially like the one between the pink and pale yellow 😀 the greyish/brownish one??? Gosh what would you call that colour?😂

AshFind
May 25th, 2017, 05:05 PM
It is grey/brown now that I look at it. I am a deal seeker so when I find 10 bands for $10/free shipping I jump all over that! I honestly thought I'd be more excited when I started buying stuff but I'm not at all I guess it hasn't sank in that I'm even in the running to have a girl.

Pbn3
May 25th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Ok I'm on a mission to find the colour name, it's driving me nuts 😂😂 I know what it is but just cannot think of it 😠 I've actually been googled the colour blush and champagne trying to find a match 😂😂

AshFind
May 25th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Taupe ?

Pbn3
May 25th, 2017, 05:18 PM
YES!!!!! 👐👐👐

AshFind
May 25th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Posted in the wrong page

kat1234
May 25th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Y'all are cracking me up!! Taupe! And Ash - I LOVE that you are buying away [emoji175]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ecd9

srg09cag11
May 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Oh, I was going to say mocha.

dreamingella
May 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Greige maybe? Ash you're hilarious. I'm now going through the phase of I-feel-like-crap-what-the-hell-was-I-thinking?!

AshFind
May 25th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Oh no dreamingella I'm right there with you! I was more fit than I had been in 5 years and it's all fallen to shits already! It'll take me another two years to get back I'm sure! [emoji17]

dreamingella
May 25th, 2017, 10:14 PM
I know right?! I was really hoping to have a fit pregnancy but I can't peel myself up from a horizontal position. Ugh!!!

AshFind
May 25th, 2017, 10:15 PM
[emoji23] so glad we're on the same page here

Shannshaff
May 26th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Ash - you are hilarious with all of your shopping! I have not even thought about shopping or even had the energy to do so. Good for you!!!

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Ahh it's all online haha! If it weren't for the deals I wouldn't be buying! I'm pretty sure for the price Ive gotten my things for I can resale on eBay or something [emoji23] def. can do any local swaps the ppl I know will think I'm nuts. Only hubby knows of my shopping issues. But seriously though under armour baby girl outfit for $15 nope can't pass it! [emoji85] in all fairness I did get a boy outfit for every third girl hehe

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Are you finding out gender Shan? I forget. Your at 15 weeks right? I've always paid for a scan at this point to find out! I'm so impatient

Shannshaff
May 26th, 2017, 11:53 AM
I am team green! Even had the Harmony test done without finding out gender :) I am staying strong. DH has wavered a little, but he is the one that said he wants to wait because he LOVES to be the one to tell me what we just had. :) We have been team green 2 out of the 3 pregnancies we have gone through together. The last one we found out gender mainly because it was a triplet pregnancy and there was no way I could wait on that one.

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Oh wow Shan your strong! I think the only reason I haven't told everyone I'm pregnant is because I have all you to still the beans to.

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
This is my update:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170527/137cfa5a3b59eaf934c0e8d105d561b0.jpg

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
🤢 I have to cautiously scroll through Pinterest.
Glad/sorry your not feeling well

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Shann that's awesome 😀 I hope I can stay team green too! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to as I really really want a surprise for my last bub!!

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Whoops I meant as in making an absolute guts of myself 😂😂 I feel perfectly fine 😆

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Lol. Well glad you feel good and are able to eat! I'm able to eat lol but I definitely have to be careful

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Sorry! That sounded like I was being a smart arse (about feeling fine), completely unintentional 😊 it kinda sucks because I'm eating more than normal and cant seem to make myself stop..... I seriously need to start doing some exercise on the treadmill but I have zero, zilch energy to do so 😂

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 09:00 PM
I spent nearly an hour cleaning my ensuite shower this morning. I used two types of scrubbing brushes and scrubbed every inch of grout and every single tile plus scrubbed the glass panelling with crc... not sure what got into me, I certainly didn't wake up planning to do it I just went for a pee, looked at my shower and thought 'I'm gonna scrub the sh#t out of you' and did 😂😂

dreamingella
May 26th, 2017, 09:18 PM
I'm dying at you right now Pbn!!! [emoji23] That said, my diet has gone from LE to HE after my BFP to nothing. I'm literally not able to eat a single thing without feeling sick before it and by it. I'm barely surviving on ritz crackers and water right now.

🤢

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Haha that's hilarious! Btw how does Crc work my shower is clear glass but in reality right now it looks like solid [emoji43].
So sorry dreamingella I have felt a tiny relief this last few days but I've made it a point to exercise weather or not I feel like it. Going to start walking with my used to be running buddy next week. Hope that helps push me a bit.

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Dreaming I'm kinda wishing that's how I feel.... I would've liked to have lost 5 kilos 1st trimester so I could put it back on 2nd trimester lol. But I do hope you're feeling much better soon xxoo and even tho I say I want to be like that too, I really dont.....

Ash you are a superwoman!!! Can't believe how good you are at exercising 😮 please throw some motivation my way!!!

dreamingella
May 26th, 2017, 09:38 PM
I wish this on no one and envy those women who don't experience m/s. I've read from several different sources lately that m/s only only plagues about 50% of pregnant women regardless of the gender they're having. In fact the baby's gender and m/s have no correlation. But gosh it seems like more women experience this. I envy those who don't.
Enjoy Pbn. I'm happy you've found even a little relief Ash.

srg09cag11
May 26th, 2017, 09:41 PM
I hate to admit that I had less than a week of sickness, and even that was only first thing in the morning. I'm also exercising 30-45 minutes either jogging or on the bike almost everyday. I started out heavier than I'd like, and I've got to keep my weight gain minimal. No gain yet!

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Pbn the exercise doesn't do me any good weight wise I come from a large family so I have crap genes and have to work so hard just to not be 200lbs!
50% that's all! I'm so jealous of the other 50%. The only reason I feel I'm doing ok is because of my neighbor she is superwoman. She probably started out 100lbs gained less than recommended , always had her house perfect, always cooks dinner for her husband and kids, always exercises blah blah blah and on top of all that she has a head injury where she has constant headaches and she was super sick with m/s. [emoji58] so annoying she has it all together but I try to tell my self if Beth can do it I can do it lol but I'm no where near super woman she is my house looks like a zoo

dreamingella
May 26th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Srg, Maybe there's something to the exercise. Seems like Ash is experiencing a bit more relief by being a bit more active. May be worth a shot.

AshFind
May 26th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Dreaming I do a workout video a few times a week called active maternity from autumn calabrese (beach body) and she says exercise releases endorphins which lessens m/s so even if you feel miserable a small walk will help

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Sorry Ash meant to say before that I think the crc did a great job on my glass!! I had lots of calcified water marks and they are all but gone now! I poured crc directly onto a thick non scratch scouring pad.

Dreaming I really hope this ms passes quickly for you... maybe try a daily walk like Ash mentioned and see if it makes any difference. Although with the little you're eating you probably cant afford to use the calories up exercising :(

Srg that's fantastic that your also exercising and yay for no gain yet! Between you and Ash I'm starting to feel somewhat motivated! I might look into some pregnancy yoga dvds..... I used to do a gym class before ds2 that was a mix of yoga, tai chi and pilates and loved it!! There was an aerobics type one too that I really enjoyed. I think its a worldwide brand? Les Mills ring a bell to anyone?

dancingdiva88
May 26th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Haven't had any nausea in just under a week so hoping mine has passed. Never had it with DD so it knocked me for six even though I never spewed.
10 weeks tomorrow!

Pbn3
May 26th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Yay for no nausea dancing!! 10 weeks!! Have you booked your 12w scan? Even though your team green will you still look for the nub? I'm planning on telling my u/s tech that I don't wish to see anything in that area at all whether they believe the nub theory or not. Even if it only means seeing bubs head and arms that's ok! I'd rather that than thinking I seen the nub and spending the rest of the pregnancy thinking I know gender :) I may even request to only see the face at my 20 week scan too. It sucks because I want to see every bit of baby but then again there'll be plenty of time once bub is here ❤

Sumbal
May 28th, 2017, 04:28 AM
Hello all.

Ash. Cute hair bands. Love your shopping in discounted prices. And good idea of excercise.

Pbn. How strong you would be to don't know gender. Isn't it's too difficult. I am also want to be in green team. But I know once time ll come I ll jump to ask ;)

Dancingdiva. Wohooo 10 weeks :). Hope all goes well :).

How's you dreamin and srg?

Here is summer weather and my feel are warm and giving me a bit stress that it's indication of a baby girl. OWT says hot feet baby girl, cold feet baby boy. Any of you experienced such with previous pregnancies?

AshFind
May 28th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Sumbal I wouldn't worry about any OWT they're not proven and just really stress a person out when they don't need to be. I'm sure your having your sweet boy

Pbn3
May 28th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sumbal ditto what Ash says about old wives tales as that's just what they are - tales/fiction :)

So ladies I've put on 2kg in just 3 weeks and nearly 8kgs since probably December/January?? I'm seriously going to start counting calories and monitor fat intake plus try really hard to start daily 30 minutes on the treadmill. Problem is I'm having alot of trouble sleeping and feel super tired alot of the time. I woke and went to the loo at 3.24am and never got back to sleep. Plus the last time I checked the time last night it was 10pm so I'm guessing I got 'maybe' 5 hours sleep. This happens regularly. I have almost finished weaning off my anti depressants so I'm hoping the insomnia is related to that and goes away once I'm completely done within 2 weeks time..... tired of watching the scales go up when I want them to go down 😂

AshFind
May 28th, 2017, 08:20 PM
I feel ya! I have found my "happy" place weight wise and have been holding steady after gaining 7lbs which is what 3kilos? So I'm a bit worse off

AshFind
May 28th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Some nights I sleep well and some it's awful I feel so tired but when I lay down I feel sluggish and uncomfortable like I shouldn't be in bed or something. And I've been having to get up at least once for the bathroom which I hate

Pbn3
May 28th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Ash remind me again, when is your phone call with RN? I know its this week just unsure of which day :)

AshFind
May 28th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Friday for me so Saturday for you. If I'm right it'll be about two hours before you wake

AshFind
May 28th, 2017, 10:37 PM
What time is your scan tomorrow?

Pbn3
May 28th, 2017, 10:44 PM
9.30am so in 20hrs 45mins time :)

Pbn3
May 28th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Omg Ash I look like I have two black eyes 😂😂 I NEED SLEEP!!! To make matters worse dh is going to his mums from Wednesday to Saturday so not much chance of catching up then :( he won't even be here for my bday friday 😢
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/10b7ddc22abb66731a415080fffa9ebe.jpg

4blue1pink
May 29th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Pbn ack, lack of sleep sucks. I hope you manage to try to catch a little more. Hope the scan goes well too.

Sumbal, try not to pay too much attention to old wives tales. They're really only good for stressing us out.

As for me, I've been MIA again. Mostly because I feel so damn lousy that there's nothing else to say. I hit 8 weeks a few days ago, heard baby's heartbeat on a Doppler (147 bpm) which is all awesome but I find myself wishing away this next few weeks. I'm so tired of feeling so sick. Why do we never remember how rubbish first tri can make us feel?

Pbn3
May 29th, 2017, 02:27 AM
Hope the next few weeks pass quickly 4blue1pink and sorry to hear you're feeling so yuk. Not long now xxoo

Sumbal
May 29th, 2017, 03:27 AM
Ash. You are right. And thank you so much.

Pbn. Good idea to keep excercise on. But it's also good for baby to gain weight while being pregnant. But so sorry to hear that sleep is becoming problem for you. Hope you can sleep well. Talk to your ob for this concern.
Pbn hope your scan goes well.
I am waiting for the update.

4blue1pink yes absolutely, first tri is litterly making all of us sick. I didn't felt such miserable with my dd. But this time. I even can not pass through where someone cooking and onion smell in oil. It's really yuck. I don't know when it LL be okay.
I also feel tired but sleep well.

AshFind
May 29th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Pbn lol I've never though you've gotten enough sleep since I've been on here. You wake up sooooo early! Maybe you'll sleep better with dh gone I know I do when mine leaves for a business trip as long as I'm not reading a scary book [emoji23] and btw you look beautiful and not even near 39 (that is what you said right) and I don't think gaining a few lbs will hurt you at all you look great!

Pbn3
May 29th, 2017, 07:45 AM
What a lovely thing to say!! I ❤ you Ash!! Lol I definately look my age IRL probably older 😂 but it always feels nice to hear someone thinks otherwise 😘

Speaking of reading I haven't read a book for sooooo long. I used to be a really big reader and collected books (mostly trilogies and larger series) but also my fave authors. Gave away an entire bookcase worth when the kids come along and they've totally trashed almost all the ones I have left 😢 I could just cry when I think about it but hey what can you do other than hopefully replace them one day when the boys move out of home 😂😂 probably be the next chance I get to read too!!

AshFind
May 29th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Lol yes! I'm a bad reader because if I pick up a book I have no life until I'm finished with it usually within 2 days time [emoji17] so I try to limit myself on my reading because I do not have time for that! I do have a new one waiting right beside me but I just haven't cracked it yet

AshFind
May 29th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Need to be sew sew sewing to catch up on orders but all I can do is EAT!!! Feeling better today and chocolate is my go to. Hey at least it's dark right?
Glad I haven't heard from you yet pbn maybe you getting a good sleep today [emoji4] GL in a few hours!

Pbn3
May 29th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Morning Ash lol! Just been catching up but yes I slept a little better last night 😀 scan in 3 hours!!!!!!

AshFind
May 29th, 2017, 04:40 PM
So exciting! Maybe you'll sleep like a baby tomorrow knowing all is well

Pbn3
May 29th, 2017, 04:41 PM
I'm hoping so!

cosmosis
May 29th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Checking in for pbn's scan results :cool:

srg09cag11
May 29th, 2017, 06:56 PM
I'm at that stage where I look a little thick and flubby around the middle but not clearly pregnant. I think it's earlier since this is my fifth baby, but yikes. I don't feel super confident about my body right now, especially since only immediate family knows we're expecting.

AshFind
May 29th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Same here srg 5th baby 🤚 in 10 years hoping I don't gain as much as I did with 3 and 4 tho!

srg09cag11
May 29th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Ash, this is my fifth and my oldest won't be 8 until November. Ugh.

AshFind
May 29th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Yep srg so many babies does not do a body good... at least for me. I have 10,7,3,and2 [emoji4]

Pbn3
May 29th, 2017, 08:11 PM
OK so I'm measuring either one or two days behind (I think as I wasn't temping and am assuming I had a 1-0 attempt as I've never gotten pregnant from anything other than that, plus my cm had turned post o from memory). However she did say bean was wedged right against the side so was trickier to measure. First measurement was 6w5d second was 6w6d. The hb was 113bpm first measurement and second was 121bpm. So the first is concerning to me but the second I'll be happy with lol. My obs appt has been moved up to Thursday at 9.30am (so 48 hours from now) so I'm going to ask if she can re-measure heartrate for me. The u/s tech told me I ovulated from the left ovary (I never asked but is nice to know😊) and that everything looks perfect. Not sure why but I still cant shake that feeling that bean isn't out of the woods just yet but definately feel a little more positive😊I think its the differing measurements that's bothering me lol. I dropped into my obs office to drop off my referral before scan (the office is in same building as u/s place) and the nurse there who I adore seen me and came out and gave me the biggest hug!! It was so sweet I nearly burst into tears 😢 so now I can't wait till Thursday to get my obs take on my scan plus hopefully she'll do her own 😀😀

Thank you all for your thoughts xxoo it means the world to me ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Oh and I was allowed to take a photo of bean on the screen 😉

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170530/357e36a181b2ff10fd4cb2d25e55cc1e.jpg

dreamingella
May 29th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Pbn - look at that perfection! I'm so happy to see this. Don't worry about the -2 days it's likely because they base the estimated on your O at cd14.

Pbn3
May 29th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Thank you dreaming!!! How are you? Has the ms backed off any?

dreamingella
May 29th, 2017, 09:44 PM
It's gotten worse. I don't know how I'm going to work this week. I may have to call the doctor because I can hardly eat or drink.

Pbn3
May 29th, 2017, 09:48 PM
That really sucks dreaming... I hope the doctor can help and hope you see one asap as don't want you getting dehyrated. That will make you feel even worse than you already do.

XXforhubby
May 29th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Jumping in to say I'm SO thrilled for you Pbn3!! I can't wait for your update on Thursday (Wednesday night for me!!)! I'm sure they based your dates from the standard O at CD14. Looks like you have a sticky bean growing in there!!!

[emoji4][emoji8]❤️❤️

purple
May 30th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Glad to see you saw a HB Pbn :) I understand worrying about the measurements, when I had an early scan with DD I was expecting 6w6d based on ovulation but she measured 6w2d. Her HB was 121 too. I was sure I would miscarry but when I had the 12 week scan the measurements were spot on for ovulation date so she either caught up of the early scan was out.

It is so hard being pregnant after several losses, just try to remember you have made two healthy boys so you can make another healthy baby again!

4blue1pink
May 30th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Pbn I'm so glad the scan went well! Must be such a relief.

Dreamingella: I feel your pain. The vomiting is all day and occasionally waking at night now too. It's getting old, fast. Have to keep telling myself that this will pass.

Sumbal
May 31st, 2017, 12:02 AM
Wow pbn. So happy for you. I know it's difficult but all will be fine. After some months you ll hold your baby then will forget all these worries.

srg09cag11
May 31st, 2017, 09:59 AM
Pbn, I was also measuring about 2 days behind, but I went back and looked at my previous babies' first scans, and most of them were a little on the small side the first time before evening out and even measuring ahead in later weeks. :)

I have my next ob appointment on Monday and a nuchal scan on June 13. I'm starting to freak out about it for several reasons. The scan will show the baby's heart, and since I previously had a baby with extreme cardiac deformities, I'm starting to worry about seeing issues again. Then, on top of that, I have the dreaded gender disappointment fear. I hate how I reacted to my last baby's gender announcement, and on the very likely chance that my last baby is my fourth girl, I want to handle it better. I'll only be 12+4, so it may be too early to get a good guess. I've been feeling so good physically this pregnancy, I don't want to ruin it with *feelings*. haha I know you all would understand my ranting; thanks for listening. :)

AshFind
May 31st, 2017, 04:09 PM
I'm sorry srg I think I recall your story from the ddg and it was so heart wrenching. I can't imagine the stress you have right now. What are the chances of it happening again? Was it really rare? I'll be thinking of you. My first scan is the 9th but I'll only be 8w4d so yours isn't to far behind me.

srg09cag11
May 31st, 2017, 04:28 PM
My son's heart condition was very rare -- 1 out of about 4400. We didn't find any genetic reason, so it was just a fluke, but it still makes me nervous. We didn't do the 12 week scan with him, or my two prior pregnancies, so we found out at 20 weeks. With my last girl (after him) I did the 12 week for early peace of mind. Hoping i get that peace again!

Pbn3
May 31st, 2017, 04:37 PM
Srg I hope your nuchal scan comes quickly so you may have some peace of mind [emoji173] I have everything crossed that bub is going to be perfect and healthly and have a nub that is unmistakenly angled [emoji6] at 12+4, providing you're able to get a nice clear shot a boy nub should be quite obvious :)

I know it's hard to believe everything will be fine though and fully understand your reservation. So anytime your feeling stressed, worried or freaked out, come and post in here. It helps to write it out I think :) and releases some of those pent up feelings. Big hugs! You're nearly there! Two short weeks away xxoo

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

AshFind
May 31st, 2017, 07:19 PM
Ladies I'm so over this already! Summer has just begun and I'm ready for it to be over 🤢 I'm ready for the comfy full coverage maternity clothes! Can still fit my clothes since I've been nearly every size in the last 2 years but man am I uncomfortable already! Maybe if the ms would pass and I can actually get something done and not feel overwhelmed it'll be better [emoji22] dh has been zero help lately!

dreamingella
May 31st, 2017, 07:32 PM
Srg extra prayers and crossed fingers from me to you.

Ash I was just saying the same thing. This MS during warm weather is not going to work for me. All I need is fresh cool air.

On a positive note, I got a pair of sea bands and they are taking the edge off of the nausea.

AshFind
May 31st, 2017, 07:40 PM
Arg I was just at the store today and forgot to look! And I'm unloading groceries and find a thing of mixed cheesecake slices in the very back of the fridge.. really wth would you hide cheesecake from your pregnant wife for! [emoji848]

Pbn3
May 31st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Appointment was like de ja vue from a year ago. Same time of year, same gestation. She gave me the nuchal and 12 week bloods paperwork plus nipt. Then did a quick scan and now suddenly I have to go back in two weeks. Just. Like. Last. Year. So assuming she seen something not quite right again. Guess I'll find out in two weeks time.

She only measured the sac and then turned the blood flow thing on and I couldn't see any red or blue going to either bub or sac. Said her machine isn't as good as u/s place but she wants to see me in two weeks.

AshFind
May 31st, 2017, 09:14 PM
Really hope all turns out well and she's just being extra cautious

Pbn3
May 31st, 2017, 09:15 PM
That could be it Ash you never know :)

Pbn3
May 31st, 2017, 10:28 PM
Ash remind me again when your appt is? Next week right?

AshFind
May 31st, 2017, 10:57 PM
Yes I have a call on Friday at 1:15 to get my history and stuff and I will be able to ask questions to the nurse. Then my appointment is the following Friday the 9th at noon! Seems so far away but I have so much to catch up on it'll fly by

Pbn3
June 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Forgot to mention my due date has been moved to 18th January. We are due together Sumbal! I'll be getting a scheduled c section though so I'll deliver between the 5th - 11th I'd say :)

AshFind
June 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
Not far of a difference pbn wonder why they even bother ya know what's a few days? I always deliver a few weeks early also and I guess in reality every extra day in womb counts for a lot of development. I'm hoping to hold out until 38weeks with this baby and I've only done that with my first. They just keep coming earlier which is another reason a girl would be so good for us! They've always told me In the hospital baby girls handle being born earlier better than boys!
On another note can I say BARF!! I seriously can only complain here because I asked for this but I've not been this sick with any of my others! Do they only prescribe nausea meds if your physically throwing up?

AshFind
June 1st, 2017, 05:53 PM
I will be 38weeks January 1st [emoji322]

Pbn3
June 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
Aww Ash it's terrible you're feeling so awful [emoji20] can you maybe try those sea sickness bands that dreaming is using. They seem to be taking the edge of rhe nausea for her. Don't think they'd prescribe meds if your not throwing up. There's the danger of becoming dehydrated when you keep throwing up especially if you cant even keep fluids down. Pretty sure they'd only prescribe something in that scenario?

kat1234
June 1st, 2017, 07:09 PM
Ash - ask for Diclegis. It will help! Had to take with #2.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ecd9

XXforhubby
June 1st, 2017, 07:17 PM
For those that take Diclegis, monitor your blood pressure. While it has category b (really more like category a) drugs- Unisom and B6, Unisom is an anticholinergic antihistamine that can cause your blood pressure to keep increasing. This happened to me with my DS3 and it went back to normal upon discontinuing.

Just wanted to make everyone aware that this can happen regardless if you take Diclegis or take Unisom and B6 separately.

AshFind
June 1st, 2017, 07:23 PM
Ugh it's like I'm nauseous all the time but food makes it temporarily feel better (like a couple hours) and mostly carbs I can't stand to look at much else. I've gained 7lbs so I can either be fat and not as nauseous or bed written nauseous and not gain as fast. I know I can get it off again post pregnancy but it takes sooo long to get there and so short of a time to get fat again.

Pbn3
June 1st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Ash at least you have a reason for eating.... I feel like I am eating for three and can't understand why I just cant stop. I never eat this much [emoji52] at least we can always go on the le diet after bubs are born to lose weight [emoji2]

AshFind
June 1st, 2017, 08:14 PM
It's still so hard for me to lose it after baby I'm one of those nursing mothers whose body holds onto everything i eAt for some reason and I've nursed all but one till 18months [emoji17]. I need to quit the excuses and just stop eating all the damn food [emoji38]! Only thing that'll make me feel better is if I find out it's twins then I'll tell myself that's y I'm gaining so much

Pbn3
June 1st, 2017, 09:17 PM
Forgot to mention I'll be getting NIPT done including gender just in case I change my mind [emoji6] I'd love to involve my mum by having her organise a gender reveal cake for me and dh but I really, really want a surprise at birth....

Pbn3
June 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
@Skyblue here we are!

Skyblue
June 1st, 2017, 09:32 PM
Hi everyone. Cautiously joining this group and hoping and praying for a healthy sticky bean.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

dreamingella
June 1st, 2017, 09:35 PM
Yay Sky!!! Can't wait for Lola and Kat to join in too when they're ready!

Ash - mashed potatoes are a miracle food. It's the first I've been able to eat along with some plain roasted chicken in a week. Other than this I've only been able to stomach small amounts of corn flakes cereal and Gatorade per my note yesterday. I feel like I'm getting somewhere with this nausea today. Finding a new norm.

AshFind
June 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
I eat mashed potatoes every day dreaming lol but my nausea does not interfere with my weight gain unfortunately!
Sky happy your here [emoji5] can't wait for the others to jump in!
Pbn I'll find out tomorrow if I can have it or not! Kinda excited! I told dh if they say no then we may as well tell everyone I'm pregnant and he says no we should wait to see if there are two in there [emoji849]. Not telling anyone is getting a bit hard with all this bloat and weight gain I mean it's pretty obvious something is going on!

Pbn3
June 1st, 2017, 09:55 PM
So happy you're able to eat something dreaming! Potatoes are THE best food ever!! Although atm I'm eating far too much of the unhealthier version of it (think potato crisps, chips, hash browns)

Pbn3
June 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM
Ash we have to pay for ours and darn it's pricey but my ob kinda pushed it alot so I spoke to hubby about it and he also wants to get it done so *shrug*

Is it covered by your insurance in the US?

Sumbal
June 2nd, 2017, 12:07 AM
Pbn it's great to hear with same due dates. We all are so close, I also had c section with my first one although I was on full labour pain. I hope this time I would do it vaginally. But depends what my health conditions would say at that moment.

Ash sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Same is happening with me. Here is Ramadan and nausea is just killing me. I was saying my husband yesterday that I am feeling to run away far from this home ;). I am feeling really sick.

Pbn wow nipt is a good idea. Waiting for your mind to stick on this ;)

Congratulations on your BFP skyblue. It's wow to get positive on 7 dpo. Wish you a healthy sticky bean. How many kids you already have?

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 12:23 AM
Sumbal my first was also an emergency c section and my ob was only willing to let me try for a vbac with my second if he measured up to 8 pound. Well that was thrown out the window at 37 weeks he was measuring 41 weeks and from there they scheduled me in 10 days before due date to deliver him [emoji23]

Hope you are able to experience a vbac xxoo Not being able to give birth naturally has been a very sore point with me for a long time so I completely understand the desire to experience it. I would still love to try only I know my ob would never agree to it and I really like her and feel safe in theatre with her :)

Skyblue
June 2nd, 2017, 12:57 AM
Ash, Dreaming - When did the nausea get bad? Does it increase gradually?

dreamingella
June 2nd, 2017, 01:15 AM
Sumbal - I feel your pain mama! Hang in there.

Sky - I thought I was hot shit this time around and totally getting out of the whole morning sickness thing and then bam! 6.5 weeks in and I thought I was going to die. It started out as fatigue and now I'm just choosing to nap because when I'm unconscious I'm unaware of the nausea! That said, not everyone gets it and it varies by person. I've read that it's most common to start between 6-8 weeks.

Skyblue
June 2nd, 2017, 03:14 AM
Sumbal - Thankyou dear. I have a 5 year old dd. This is our second. Happy Ramadan. I hope u r not fasting with such bad ms. I pray it gets better soon.
Dreaming - I hope the same for you and Ash. I have seen my sisters get the worse ms ever and I m
really scared of it. I don't have ms so far but I just don't feel
Too good. Sometimes my stomach feels tight after eating and drinking water. Is that normal? I also have a very very bad taste in my mouth. Sometimes metallic and otherwise it's just bitter. And some dizzy spells. Not severe. I havebn eating fine so far. Knock the wood. I had no ms with dd. Not even the bad taste in my mouth. I was a total champ and super healthy and active throughout. I just have a feeling that I am not going to
be that lucky this time.[emoji52][emoji52][emoji52]
How many kids do u have dreaming?
Ash - Belive me when I say this, I keep thinking how u are managing everything with the boys and this bad ms. Hats off to u. Hugs. I hope it gets better soon.

Pbn - How about you? Is the ms bad? Did U have it with the boys?

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 03:23 AM
Sky I get mild nausea early hours of the morning and late at night but during the day only get the very occasional waft of 'bleh'. But my bbs are super sore!! With my boys I had all day nausea and heartburn in the afternoons if I wasn't careful with what I ate during the day....

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 03:24 AM
Oh and the bad taste in mouth should pass. I too had that for a few days not long after my bfp!

Skyblue
June 2nd, 2017, 03:28 AM
Thanks. I m not the one to complain though. I have seen how bad ms is and I m so scared of it. I actually
am scared. My sisters had to be hospitalized due to their ms. They lost so much weight. I will be happy with this bad taste as long as the ms stays away. My heart actually starts beating
Fast whenever I read how bad it is with others. I tell dh that and he goes, don't worry u will be fine. And I am
Like what the hell
Do u know. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skyblue
June 2nd, 2017, 03:29 AM
So now if I get ms, pls
Know that I am going to
Need u all more than
Ever. [emoji52][emoji52][emoji52][emoji52]

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 04:06 AM
Sky we will be here to hold your hair back as you vomit if it comes to that (in the virtual world) ❤😉

In all seriousness though try and not worry about it just yet! No point in stressing over something that hasn't and may not happen. We'll cross that bridge if it comes but for now enjoy yourself xxoo

AshFind
June 2nd, 2017, 08:42 AM
Sky mine started 5w1d and has gotten worse since [emoji17] I have a bad back and not it's super sore from dry heaving this am. But I have had ms with all 4 my other boys and I know each pregnancy is different but I bet since you didn't have it last time even if you get it this time it shouldn't be that bad. I hope you don't even have to worry about it! I woke up this am feeling like I'd rather die at this point [emoji23] like WTH WAS I THINKING DOING THIS AGAIN!! And my ms has never let up at 12 weeks it's lasted the entire pregnancy [emoji30]

AshFind
June 2nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
Jaw-dopping June 2ww

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=35024&share_tid=59369&share_pid=913832&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egenderdreaming%2Ecom%2Fforu m%2Fshowpost%2Ephp%3Fp%3D913832&share_type=t

AshFind
June 2nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
Well that didn't work lol

Anywho it says I just got off the call with my ob they do the materni21 and it is available to me woot woot!! They do it along with the nt scan for downs. I won't find out more info till Friday the nurse didn't know much about it. And I did get confirmation I will get a scan on my first visit... 7 days to go !!

AshFind
June 2nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
So unattractive and embarrassing but I am growing hair like a freaking beast!! We will see soon if that wives tale holds true! [emoji17] I've never noticed it before with my boys that's for sure. I'm brown hair darkish completion so wax my lovely stash every two weeks and this has turned into every week and needing to shave the legs as soon as I get out of the shower AND ITS SUMMER!! Can't wait till I can slack a bit in the winter

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 04:36 PM
Ash 😂😂😂 about the hair!!! I have been having random breakouts of pimples on my face which I never get!!! I don't know if my tummy has baby bloat or a food baby (I'm 100% sure its the latter) but am so happy its the 3rd day of winter and starting to get cool enough to wear a jumper and long pants most the day so I'll be able to hide it! I have told myself I MUST start this healthy only eating as of next week that I was supposed to start last week 😦 but chocolate, cake, sausage rolls, kfc and hash browns got in the way 😬

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Oh and woohoo about the materni21 testing!!!! That's so awesome and cant wait for one weeks time!!! I actually thought I'd said all this but couldn't see it in my post so guessing I was thinking it without actually typing it 😂

Shannshaff
June 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
Oh Ash, I feel for you! I am sick all day long and everyday as well and I know I will have it the whole time. I take half a Unisom every evening and it helps take the edge off. I have a Rx for Zofran as well, but the side effects of that for me are worse. I get relief from the nausea but am constipated for days. But your Dr can get you meds if you need it even if you are not vomiting. I only dry heave every morning. I have only vomited a few times so far this pregnancy. The nausea can really be debilitating though, so do what you can to help it. I think I am just used to it now, so I just continue on with my day to day stuff.

AshFind
June 2nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Oh Shan I was dry heaving this am and threw my back out. So now on top of being nauseous and super behind on orders(I make weighted blankets and quilts) I am stuck on the couch with all housework piling up because it's never ending with 4 biys[emoji31] I have deleted all Etsy listings today until I can get caught up and feeling better which stinks because I'm wanting to use that moolah to go on a trip before baby gets here.

AshFind
June 2nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
I'm so glad I can complain here it honestly does make me feel better because dh will not listen because "I asked for this"

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 05:14 PM
Ash that's awesome if you can get meds for the nausea as shanshaff has said 😀 can't believe you've thrown your back out now as well 😦 poor girl! And screw the housework!! Or better yet get the boys to help!

Pbn3
June 2nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
What is Etsy?

Skyblue
June 2nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Ash - May I take a look at your work? I have bn meaning to ask you for long. I m sorry that it's so hard right now. I hope u get through your orders and then relax a bit. Don't worry about the housework. U can get bk to it once U start feeling a little better. Hugs.