PDA

View Full Version : Any statistics for no exercise girl sway

Sagirl1
May 20th, 2017, 05:05 AM
Hello, i am currently doing no exercise and have been for about 6 weeks , use to do weights from 3-6 times a week. My question is are there any stats for sucess rate for those who have conceived girls with no exercise. Worried i have missed an important part of my sway with no exercise but everyting else strong sway plus clomid

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2017, 11:12 AM
In our old spreadsheet we used to do inverses, which is the number of people who did NOT do a particular sway tactic.

In that spreadsheet, with 84 respondents (so a fairly good sample size) 75% got girls with exercise, 62% got girls without exercise. So a very clear difference.

In our new spreadsheet, we haven't done the inverses, and with 115 respondents got 70% girls with exercise. At least some of these people did NOT do the 60 6-7 recommendation unfortunately (most of the original 84 did) or even 4-5 days a week, so I suspect that if we had the ability to break this all down we would ~probably~ see some correlation with time (per day) spent exercising. I still believe exercise to be a great sway tactic and highly recommend everyone doing it if at all possible, but if you can't, you can't. I got my girl without exercise.

Sagirl1
May 21st, 2017, 03:14 PM
Thanks atomic, so i have like a week or so till i ovulate,so would it be pointless to do exercise intensely for that period

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2017, 03:43 PM
We don't know if there is any point at that stage or if it could even be harmful. I'd prob. hold off for now and then possibly consider starting during the 2ww.

Sagirl1
May 22nd, 2017, 05:13 AM
Thankyou, just this last month i stopped exercise, previous to that i would go 3-6 times a week so maybe it still has some positive effect! I hope

atomic sagebrush
May 22nd, 2017, 08:59 AM
Oh if you had been doing exercise then yes pick back up again.

Lmboschma
June 2nd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Is there a particular type of exercise to sway a girl? I was trying to find that forum, but can't! I spend most of my time in the weight room, but will pick up extra cardio if that ups my chances of girl! How often and how long? Does it matter what type of cardio?

atomic sagebrush
June 2nd, 2017, 12:16 PM
Cardio is better than weights. Most of us give up weights totally or use only very light weights.

60 min. 6-7 days a week is best, but some are only able to do 4-5 days. We have reason to believe the 60 min is more important than the days per week but I'd not go below 4, at any rate.

I find the best cardio is dancy, non-combative, non-musclebuilding kind of stuff. I worry that kickboxing may raise T levels with all the punching and kicking and stepping/bodyweight may build muscle. But if one of those things works for you as long as losing weight (even if only just a smidge) on a lower protein diet then it's all good, according to what seems to be working for us.

Lmboschma
June 2nd, 2017, 01:57 PM
Is it best to do 60 minutes in one session, or could I do two 30's, or something like that? Besides classes, would you recommend bike riding, speed walking, regular walking, running, elliptical...I have a membership to our gym, but also an elliptical at home and lots of walking/running places!

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2017, 10:42 AM
It needs to be 60 minutes straight. This is because after about 45 minutes your body stops burning carbs and starts burning stores of fat as fuel and something about this process seems to sway pink.

You can do what YOU like. Again, I'd avoid the kickboxing stuff and anything that has a lot of potential to build muscle like stepping, but lots of people have done ellipticals and biking, plus running/walking, etc

Lmboschma
June 4th, 2017, 02:24 PM
So, as long as it's 60 minutes together, I could switch up what I'm doing? Run 20, walk 20, bike 20...?

atomic sagebrush
June 5th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Yep. just has to be 60 consecutive minutes.

HMama2014
June 19th, 2017, 12:58 PM
So would instantly not be a good choice for exercise?

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2017, 01:59 PM
I think we had an autocorrect mishap there - you mean Insanity? I would not do Insanity for pink sways.

Mommykisses
February 11th, 2019, 04:36 PM
We don't know if there is any point at that stage or if it could even be harmful. I'd prob. hold off for now and then possibly consider starting during the 2ww.

Hi I have been doing 70 min of walking 5-7 times a week for 5 weeks . A few days ago a got so sick that I’ve now been off for three days . Still not even feeling close to better . So if I’m off for another few days what do I do ? Pick back up or quit all together .

I’m a vegetarian . Haven’t ate breakfast for over a year usually 1-2 cups of coffee and then eat around 1/2 pm ( last meal /snack of the day is usually around 10 pm ) . I usually only eat 2-3 times a day however my calories and fat are probably on the higher end 1800 cals -60 g fat . Protein is in the lower end probably around 30-40 g

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Pick it back up as soon as you're able. Exercise got by far and away better results than not exercising so I always want you guys to exercise.

You need to be getting minimum 40 g. Do not go below 40 g, that is the minimum requirement for a healthy pre-pregnancy diet.