PDA

View Full Version : Would be over the moon to conceive a boy!!!!

Would luv a son3
May 23rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Hi all! I'm new here. I have been looking at all of your posts recently. My story is that I have 2 beautiful daughters a 4 year old and a 1 year old. My husbands family has a farm and for generations the fathers have had their sons work with them to continue on the business. My husband is the 3rd generation with his name. I would love love love to have a son for him to continue the legacy. Does anyone have any tips for me? Preferably tips about when and how much to BD. Thank you all in advance!

Jossyj6,7
May 23rd, 2017, 05:21 PM
You are in right place. Am a mum of 5 boys. It easy to get a boy than a girl . did you at any time swayed?

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Would luv a son3
May 23rd, 2017, 05:33 PM
Hi!! No I never really knew about swaying till now. I will try anything to try and sway. When I conceived my girls I BD every day boy times through my fertile week up until O. I had a MC and CP in between having my girls. I am very eager to try and have a boy. We tried in April but got BFN. I also have wacky cycles. What did you do BD wise to have your boys??

Jossyj6,7
May 23rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Hi!! No I never really knew about swaying till now. I will try anything to try and sway. When I conceived my girls I BD every day boy times through my fertile week up until O. I had a MC and CP in between having my girls. I am very eager to try and have a boy. We tried in April but got BFN. I also have wacky cycles. What did you do BD wise to have your boys??
Atomic is very good at helping. If u need my help, fell free to pm me. My last boy will be 7 months on 25th of may.

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Hi and welcome!

The most important thing for you to keep in mind is NOT to have just one attempt. I know the old school sway sites will say to have one attempt on O Day but we have found overwhelmingly that one attempt = girls. What most of us have been doing for girls is doing OPK tests then having one attempt the night of the first positive OPK, again the next morning if you can, then again the following night. (so three attempts O-1 through O Day)

In addition to that some of us like to have unprotected sex every 2-4 days starting after AF and going all month long. Some people who believe in timing won't want to do that, of course, but timing has been investigated thoroughly and debunked. It doesn't work and most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. The regular exposure to the hormones in your hubby's semen may really help your sway.

What else will you be doing? Diet? Exercise?

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2017, 03:08 PM
You are in right place. Am a mum of 5 boys. It easy to get a boy than a girl . did you at any time swayed?

Both pink and blue sways have unique challenges! It sometimes makes girl moms feel bad when people say it's easy to get boys, because it isn't for them! :)

Would luv a son3
May 29th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Hi Atomic! Sorry for the late response. I just saw this. I have been speaking with you on another thread. You were helping me with when to BD, my OPKs and that I should add animal fats and a full fat serving of dairy to my diet. My diet is oatmel in am with PB fit and unsweetened almondmilk when I first wake up then around 10am I eat some sort of snack weather it's hard boiled eggs or a breakfast bar, lunch would be salad with grilled chicken and dressing then another snack or two then dinner. I take rainbow light prenatals with 2000iu of vitamin D, biotin 5000mcg, an anti mutagen vitamin and a probiotic. I stopped BF'ing DD2 in August 2016 and got my period back in October. My cycles were looking good until of course I started TTC #3 and now they are a little wacky. Long cycles and light periods all of a sudden. I have lost more weight then I thought I would (5'3" and 113lbs). My doctor is going to do Cycle day 3 bloodwork and Cycle day 21 bloodwork to check my progesterone, TSH, FSH, LH & estradiol levels. In between my DD's I had a MC and CP. I feel like I can only have girls which is not a bad thing at all but desperately would love a healthy baby boy! �� I don't know if I've ran into some issues at this point or what's going on. My OPKs ALWAYS worked for me but now I can't seem to either 1) catch my surge or 2) if I'm even ovulating. My doctor said that she can put me on clomid but I'm TERRIFIED to because I have read it sways girl. (I'm a clomid baby and so is my sister). Feeling very lost and not sure what to do. Thanks again atomic. Sorry for the rant. :(:(

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2017, 11:50 AM
What is in the anti-mutagen vitamin?

That is a LOT of biotin.

I am wondering if you have just started taking these, if these megadoses may be messing with your cycle somewhat.

Your weight loss needs to stop and I suspect that's why you've got longer cycles and light periods.

We have seen a lot of girls conceived with the people doing almond milk. I am phasing that out for anything more than just occasional use so if you're drinking more than just a smidge of that I'd replace with full fat dairy.

I suspect you are not getting enough good fat in your diet so I'd add in full fat dairy and eggs if you can

Would luv a son3
May 29th, 2017, 01:13 PM
The anti-mutagen has Ellagic acid-500 mcg (which I read can sway boy), N acetyl L cysteine-50mg, L-carnosine-5mg, chlorophyllin-40mg, Eleuthero root-30mg, horse radish powder-24mg, L-Histidine-20mg, crusiferious vegetable blend-100mg, humid acid-10mg, Gallic acid-10mg, porphyll gallate-10mg, Ferulic acid-10mg and ethoxyquin-500mcg. I know that's a lot I should probably stop taking it? What do you think about the biotin? Stop taking that too? I have been taking these for a few months now but not sure if it's hurting my cycles cause I have had weird cycles before just not this weird. As far as my weight goes I've added full fat dairy and have gained a pound already. I will stop using the almondmilk and just go with regular whole milk. What do you think?

Would luv a son3
May 29th, 2017, 01:33 PM
I also forgot to mention that I have been taking Miralax because in April I had gotten TMI warning----an anal fissure which was beyond painful. So I need the miralax to help make going to the bathroom easier.

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2017, 06:49 PM
I would wean off them. I suspect it's the carnitine in the vitamin making your cycle weird but I can't know for sure.

Would luv a son3
May 29th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Okay, will do! Hopefully I can get my cycles back. Thank you! You are incredibly helpful and I truly appreciate your knowledge. Wish me blue! ����

butterfly8
July 27th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Hi and welcome!

The most important thing for you to keep in mind is NOT to have just one attempt. I know the old school sway sites will say to have one attempt on O Day but we have found overwhelmingly that one attempt = girls. What most of us have been doing for girls is doing OPK tests then having one attempt the night of the first positive OPK, again the next morning if you can, then again the following night. (so three attempts O-1 through O Day)

In addition to that some of us like to have unprotected sex every 2-4 days starting after AF and going all month long. Some people who believe in timing won't want to do that, of course, but timing has been investigated thoroughly and debunked. It doesn't work and most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. The regular exposure to the hormones in your hubby's semen may really help your sway.

What else will you be doing? Diet? Exercise?

DId you mean what people are doing for ttc boys is the three times during O window?

atomic sagebrush
July 28th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Yes, that is what I meant, sorry for confusion. At LEAST 3 times, provided that the window is open.

Shree1990
August 29th, 2017, 06:41 AM
The boy routine is much simpler than a girl. Is is true that if your belly hangs low that means its a boy?

atomic sagebrush
August 30th, 2017, 02:53 PM
No, it is not much simpler and many couples find it extremely difficult.

No, it isn't true that you can tell anything from the size and shape of a pregnant belly.