PDA

View Full Version : I think I am at peace with getting another daughter...

TTC5
October 19th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Lately, I have become more and more relaxed on this swaying business.
We no longer take gelatine, or anything we really hate for this matter!!

I have come to the conclusion that we can do everything and more and still get another girl so why make ourself miserable in the process? I'd much rather do the things I can stomach!!

Perhaps it is because I am seeing more and more "opposites" that the reality is hitting in that after 4 girls, my next is most likely another girl.

I have even started thinking in my head of her name.. now this could very well be me trying to "protect" myself but I do think I have accepted and come to be happy with the idea of another little girl. I mean, after 4, what is another one anyway?

I have my "come back" comments ready to fire at anyway willing to take me on with "oh another girl..." or what ever they may say!!

For now, a healthy baby is all I ask, a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery. I don't think I will even find out the sex till bub is born, I don't want this whole experience revolving around "gender" I want to enjoy it. It will be my last and I just want to love every minute of it :)

Now, I just need to get pregnant LMAO!!!!:bluesperm::pinksperm:

DoulaMama
October 19th, 2011, 06:54 PM
I loved reading this! This is where I'm at too:) It feels nice hey?! I would love to know what we have inside but if this 14w u/s shows nothing....I'm going to stick with my original plan...a surprise.

I'm so excited for you! When are you officially trying?? :) Good Luck TTC5!!!

TTC5
October 19th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks DM :)

We try December!

nuthinbutpink
October 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I am glad you are open to the idea of a daughter but I really hope you get some blue this time!! Healthy is absolutely the priority though, you are so right about that.

TTC5
October 19th, 2011, 08:40 PM
A boy would be thrilling!!! But another girl will be beautiful :)

begonia
October 19th, 2011, 11:34 PM
5, I can't even tell you how much it helped ME to read this. Thank you for sharing! It's just lovely and peaceful and beautiful, IMO, and gives me so much hope for where I would like to be myself emotionally. Your girls are blessed to have you as their mum that's for sure. Of course I'm with NBP, I'd still love to see you get some blue :fingers: But you sound like you're in a really good spot heading into TTC and that's fab :happy:

TTC5
October 20th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Oh that is so nice to hear that it helps you a little!!!! I guess the bigger picture is by far more important than the small details (gender). Don't get me wrong, a boy would be just wonderful but I am more than happy to welcome another little miss!!
This being my last, I want to enjoy the experience and pregnancy as best I can because I won't get to do this again. Every little kick, each growing week, the scans.. everything! Can't wait to have a little soft, snuggly squishy newborn to cuddle up to, nurse and just LOVE no matter the gender :)

Who knows, I may be so lucky to get twins again ;) Twin girls hahahahahaha now that'd give everyone something to really bitch about LOL!!

ELP
October 20th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Lovely place to be 5:hug2: So best of luck getting that xmas BFP!! And a great come back is 'Well when your this good at something, why change it!!!'

LolaInLove
October 20th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Oh that is so nice to hear that it helps you a little!!!! I guess the bigger picture is by far more important than the small details (gender). Don't get me wrong, a boy would be just wonderful but I am more than happy to welcome another little miss!!
This being my last, I want to enjoy the experience and pregnancy as best I can because I won't get to do this again. Every little kick, each growing week, the scans.. everything! Can't wait to have a little soft, snuggly squishy newborn to cuddle up to, nurse and just LOVE no matter the gender :)

Who knows, I may be so lucky to get twins again ;) Twin girls hahahahahaha now that'd give everyone something to really bitch about LOL!!

YES! This is exactly the truth. Each and every baby, girl or boy, is such a precious, precious blessing!

zanacal
October 20th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I'm with you TTC5 (only the opposite way around of course!). I am counting my blessings every step of the way ...

TTC5
October 21st, 2011, 05:59 AM
Thanks guys :)

CapricornAquarius
October 22nd, 2011, 03:54 AM
Good on you TTC5, wish I could come to the same place your at.
You make such a great point about it being the last time, so you do need to enjoy it, I totally agree :agree:

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle:

My Fabulous Children
October 22nd, 2011, 03:59 AM
Good for you TTC5, but I really hope you will get your BOY some day soon!!! x

TTC5
October 22nd, 2011, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the boy wishes! :)