PDA

View Full Version : questions about personalized plan & coaching service

bni
May 26th, 2017, 02:37 AM
Hi everyone & admins.

i'm not sure who to ask so i guess i'll post my question here - if i post in the wrong forum please let me know.

i purchased the $79 personalized plans for TTC boy 12 days ago, and i have downloaded the 5 day menu, blue shopping list.
I'm wondering about the 3rd point of a comprehensive plan& schedule detailing how to sway for a boy. Is this going to be post in the forum/thread which I posted my questionnaires in (2 questionnaires)? When would I receive my personalized plan - will this be send to me via email or private message or post in the thread which I submitted my questionnaires.

As mentioned there is a coach which I can post my questions for in a forum or something like this, but where can I post my questions about ttc boy sway. I'm sorry but i'm new to this and I'm not sure, so hoping someone could point me to the right direction.

Thank you so much for all the great informations provided in GD forum and all the dedicated admins. :) i'm just a little lost at the moment so please excuse me for all these questions.

1. A sample 5-day menu

2. A pink or blue shopping list

3. A Comprehensive Plan and Schedule detailing how to sway for a girl or boy

4. Your own dedicated Coach who has been in your shoes and succeeded

5. Connect 1:1 via email and your own private chat room, on your schedule

With the Personalized Service, you are given access to your own Private Forum where we upload the plan and you may then post questions to one of our swaying coaches and receive a priority response for six months! We are here to support you!

The cost of the Plan with 6 months of access to a Personal Advice Coach is $79 USD

atomic sagebrush
May 26th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Yes yes just post right below the questionnaires you posted. I'm available to answer your questions!

Some of the things that come with the plan are already up and you can access them here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/custom-swaying-resources/

Plan should be up at any time now, it was sent in a few days ago. It will be in the same thread as your questionnaires and in fact those will be at the top (that way I always have your info there for my reference) But please feel free to post any questions there in the meantime

nuthinbutpink
May 26th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Your plan is posted now. You should have received an email and PM!

bni
May 26th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Thank you so much Atomic Sagebrush & Nuthinbutpink ^_^ i have receive the inbox message now, i will post my questions in the thread created.