PDA

View Full Version : Pos opk - what does this mean for girl sway

Sagirl1
May 26th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Hello, so i took clomid this cycle for cd5-9, we have bd cd11 and planning on doing e4d, now on cd12, how mamybfays before you get a pos opk can you realistically get pregnant? When you get a pos opk (im using clearblu digital) how many days is that roughly before actual ovulation?

Also what is classed as the fertile window in terms of days before pos opk ?

Out pf all the sway tactics is timing and frequency shpwn to be the least inportant? Thanks

atomic sagebrush
May 26th, 2017, 12:52 PM
1-2 days before pos OPK you have a chance of conception.

Peak on Clearblue (first peak) means you are 24-48 hours (average 36) before O. Rarely it will be sooner than that but I am seeing this mostly in people who are not testing regularly.

O-3/4 (4 is longshot) thru O day

Both timing and frequency have not been effective, but one attempt has been.

Nemcemger
May 27th, 2017, 11:27 PM
I have a question- I took clearblue ovulation test, I had the first positive(peak) smiley 2 days ago, had it yesterday too but it was gone today and normally my O is on day 10, my AF was on the 18th (25 day cycle), so it was a shorter follicular phase for me (8-9days). I recently lost about 8lbs in about 2-3 weeks and my appetite decreased as a result of increased stress level and lower fat/lower carb diet. Could this possibly affect the follicular phase? And I heard b complex helps lengthening follicular phase, anyone heard of this? But I think it sways blue? If anyone has any ideas of anything that may help with this. I am not sure if next cycle will be the same way- my o was always on day 10-11 so I am a bit worried. My son is 14 months- so we were thinking about trying for another one, lightly swaying, for the next couple Months. Any information/experience you can share will be great!!! Thank you

atomic sagebrush
May 28th, 2017, 10:00 AM
I answered this in your other thread. :)

Sagirl1
May 29th, 2017, 11:13 AM
ello . So last night at around 11pm. Me and my husband bd (cd14) , i tested that night using opk and was negative. It was also his birthday and so the diet went bit out window in that i ate handful of crisps before bd and also earlier in the day we went out for sushi, so i had two prawns (fairly large) but rest vegetarian. This makes me worried i had to much salt and also i had some meat which i have avoided the last two weeks. I also forgot 2 of my three fibre supplements, i only took in morning, when up to that point i had been very strict with diet and supplements.
Had a glass of wine tho and kept within limits on le diet except for sodium.
Also i had planne to take an asprin before to lower ph but forgot
My ph has been around 4.5-5 , this morning it was 5.

Then this morning i tested opk and it came up positive smiley face. This is my first and last month of clomid (for swaying purposes only) and wanted to know the following

Do i bd again today or tomorrow or will that sway blue most likely?
Is my attempt last night in for a good chance?

Was my diet as mentioned on day of bd a poor sway or chance og ruining it?

Any reccomendations please ... depserate for a girl

Also just to mention as i said i teated thia morning eith positive smiley face but i jiat teated about 8 hoirs later anf ots negative?

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Diet for one day doesn't undo anything. If doing diet for one day could possibly do anything, we'd only do diet for one day.

Most of us totally have given up on sodium and our results have only gone up since we did. I got my girl eating tons of it while limiting it got my my 4th boy. I would not worry about that one bit.

If this is your first month TTC I'd stick with the one attempt.

Rate at which OPK goes negative doesn't tell you if you've ovulated or not.

Aspirin isn't working and we have stopped using it. Taking it for one day would not have done anything anyway.

Sagirl1
May 29th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Thanks atomic, would you say that and attempt yesterday and an attempt today is boy friendly? Just concerned in that would one more attempt be outwayed by the fact that this month i am on clomid? Or is ot too risky and clomid wouldnt make that much of a difference ? Im assuming that the pos opk wasntt incorrect , i do feel pains and very bloated and when be bd late last night my cervix was very tender .

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Unfortunately my crystal ball is in the shop this week and I can't say which is better. I just don't know. Follow your heart.

Either way I want you to BD every 4 days from here on in in case the OPK was incorrect.