PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help! Bd and diet, unexpected pos opk

Sagirl1
May 29th, 2017, 02:14 AM
Hello . So last night at around 11pm. Me and my husband bd (cd14) , i tested that night using opk and was negative. It was also his birthday and so the diet went bit out window in that i ate handful of crisps before bd and also earlier in the day we went out for sushi, so i had two prawns (fairly large) but rest vegetarian. This makes me worried i had to much salt and also i had some meat which i have avoided the last two weeks. I also forgot 2 of my three fibre supplements, i only took in morning, when up to that point i had been very strict with diet and supplements.
Had a glass of wine tho and kept within limits on le diet except for sodium.
Also i had planne to take an asprin before to lower ph but forgot
My ph has been around 4.5-5 , this morning it was 5.

Then this morning i tested opk and it came up positive smiley face. This is my first and last month of clomid (for swaying purposes only) and wanted to know the following

Do i bd again today or tomorrow or will that sway blue most likely?
Is my attempt last night in for a good chance?

Was my diet as mentioned on day of bd a poor sway or chance og ruining it?

Any reccomendations please ... depserate for a girl

Also just to mention as i said i teated thia morning eith positive smiley face but i jiat teated about 8 hoirs later anf ots negative?

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I answered this in the other post you asked it.

Since I try to answer every question personally it makes it easier if you post just once. That way every post has a reply without me having to answer the same question again and again.

Sagirl1
May 29th, 2017, 01:19 PM
My apologises

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2017, 06:49 PM
no need to apologize, I do appreciate it though.