PDA

View Full Version : 2ww, clomid symptoms or pregnancy symptoms

Sagirl1
June 9th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Ive read allot about how clomid could possibly imitate pregnancy symptoms , im now 11dpo and until npw have had nausea on and off, been extremely tired and have had twinges and AF like cramps occasionally and been so vert hungry. When i took Clomid i had no symptoms only the day of ovulation. Last night i bed i stretched and hsd a pulling and sharp pain in my pelvic area. Have any of you conceived first month of clomid but were also confused? I actually ovulate fine on my own but took it fp
What were the symptoms of those who fell pregnant with clomid before missed af?
Or swaying purposes. Thanks

Shannshaff
June 9th, 2017, 09:54 AM
I know nothing of Clomid, but FXd that it worked for you. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

Sagirl1
June 9th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Sorry what is fxd? I am not due for 3 days but will then x

Sagirl1
June 9th, 2017, 01:51 PM

Burakoam
June 9th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Sagirl1 i dont want to give false hope but i can relate to the pulling/sharp pains...i had that with my clomid cycle when i conceived DD3...it was the corpus luteum! the clomid had produced such a large egg that i had a corpus luteum cyst and the pulling/sharp sensations was that being irritated when i would stretch or even turn over in bed...so while i cant say it means 100% you are pregnant i DID have that when i ovulated on clomid AND the cycle i did end up pregnant. FXD is fingers crossed btw, and mine are also crossed for you! I did also have an increase in hunger that cycle, but i dont think its because i was pregnant so much as clomid ovulation sent my hormones sky high in general and thats why i was so hungry...again however this could also all mean that yes you are indeed pregnant.

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Yes, it can because it can make progesterone rise. I'm not saying you aren't pregnant but it is something that is reported to me on Clomid cycles (and honestly, many non Clomid cycles too) because progesterone rise can mimic pregnancy symptoms.

Mommy2apples
June 9th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Fxd means finger crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2017, 12:22 PM

Fingers crossed! For good luck! :fx: