PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me what you think....

DesiG
June 10th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Hello everyone, I had a miscarriage in April and had my first period May 18, and I was starting to track ovulation and I was getting positives for 5 days so I took 4 pregnancy and they all had 2 lines, do you guys think this is the old pregnancy or could it be a new one? I was not at all swaying yet or trying to get pregnant yet. Was using pull out method.

nuthinbutpink
June 10th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Hard to say. I'm sorry for your loss. Did you have any follow up to track your hcg? how far along were you?

ksmom
June 10th, 2017, 10:50 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's possible it's a new pregnancy but can't say for sure. Are the tests getting darker?

DesiG
June 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Hard to say. I'm sorry for your loss. Did you have any follow up to track your hcg? how far along were you?

No no follow ups, I took a test a few days after it happened and it was very very light. I was almost 10 weeks, but baby stopped growing around 5 weeks.

atomic sagebrush
June 11th, 2017, 03:01 PM
I think it may be a new pregnancy at this point but I think you need to get to a doc and have this checked out, since if you are still getting positive pregnancy tests from that it can mean you have retained tissue which can be dangerous.

If in the meantime before you can get in, if you start feeling achy or unwell and/or spike a temperature even if you don't feel sick, get to the ER right away.

DesiG
June 12th, 2017, 11:34 AM
So I just got off the phone with my Dr. Office and they seem to think it is from the old pregnancy, they just told me to retest in a month.

atomic sagebrush
June 14th, 2017, 10:50 AM
??? What? Really? For a loss in April they think you should wait another month??

I reiterate my advice about taking your temp regularly and going to the emergency room if you feel achy or unwell. That seems to me to be goofy advice quite frankly and I'd even consider a second opinion.

Erin514
June 14th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Frankly, it's absurd and cruel to make a woman who just suffered a loss wait an entire month to find out whether a positive pregnancy test is a new pregnancy or not.

I had a bunch of wonky opk and hpt results after my m/c in January (@8 weeks), and got my doctor to do a serial draw which showed that I wasn't pregnant, my HCG from the m/c was just falling slowly.

Ask your doctor to do a serial blood draw, or go to another doctor who will give you one. The results are usually quick and then you won't have to live in suspense.

atomic sagebrush
June 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
^^^^^^^ :bowdown: this x a million. This is uncool and not proper care even just from a psychological/caring angle let alone if you actually do have some retained tissue that could cause an infection.

Most likely explanation is that you are pregnant but I don't like you being left in limbo like this! We can't even try anything like RRLT if there was retained tissue because we don't know if you're pregnant!!

DesiG
June 15th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Thank guys! Well AF come today scheduled, yesterday OPK are negative and hopefully after AF stops I will get a negative pregnancy tests. I do 100 percent agree with you guys, I do feel like my doctor blew off I feel she could have least ordered blood test, if I am still getting positive pregnancy test after AF then I will get a second opinion.

Shannshaff
June 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Praying that it all clears out for you! I was reading and was getting quite worried for you. Glad you will get another opinion if it still seems wonky.

DesiG
June 15th, 2017, 01:00 PM
So new update was using the restroom and just started throwing up green stuff started feeling weak dizzy and like I was going to faint so called 24 hour nurse hotline told them my story and they want me to go to ER within the next 24 hours, so I laying here waiting on my husband to get home from work to go with me, please keep me in your prayers that everything is ok.

atomic sagebrush
June 15th, 2017, 01:04 PM
:pray: and please please please keep us posted, Desi.

DesiG
June 15th, 2017, 01:15 PM
:pray: and please please please keep us posted, Desi.

I will thank you for the support.

atomic sagebrush
June 15th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Is he on the way now???

Keep an eye on the amount of bleeding you're having - if it picks up to anything beyond normal AF we may need to hurry this up (even calling an ambulance if you are home alone). I don't like the bleeding starting and you suddenly feeling ill.

DesiG
June 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Is he on the way now???

Keep an eye on the amount of bleeding you're having - if it picks up to anything beyond normal AF we may need to hurry this up (even calling an ambulance if you are home alone). I don't like the bleeding starting and you suddenly feeling ill.

He should be on his way now, bleeding started light, but getting a little heavier, but not heavier than a normal period I will keep checking.

atomic sagebrush
June 15th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Ok. Keep me posted.

DesiG
June 17th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Hello everyone wanted to let everyone know I am fine, went to one ER and waited all night so got up early to go to a better ER and they did both a blood and urine test and urine test is still coming out positive, but blood test my numbers where at a 7, the only thing they said is my potassium is low. As soon as I got home I passed a pretty nice size clot, and bleeding has slowed down. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you guys. Thankful

atomic sagebrush
June 17th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Oh thank goodness so glad to hear this. Do you have some coconut water or fruit juice on hand? I'd try to sip some off and on for the next few days to get your potassium into normal range.