PDA

View Full Version : Good Clinic in the Ukraine? Or anywhere else where you can see donor pics...

SoFullofHope
June 16th, 2017, 12:23 PM

Girlwish
June 16th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Hi SFH,

The clinics in St. Peter Ava and the Next Generation Clinics both have a large database with pictures and info of the egg and sperm donors. The database at Next Generation is free available and on request they can send you adult photo's. At Ava you can email them and they will give you access to their databank.
Don't know about Ukraine sorry!

P.s. a little tip because I know how you feel about Russia. If you go to St. Petersburg by boat you don't need a visa for a 72 hour stay. Otherwise the clinic will help you with getting a visa. Good luck! Keep me posted!:-) Xx

SoFullofHope
June 16th, 2017, 01:34 PM

Girlwish
June 17th, 2017, 02:27 AM
At Ava Peter they also can give you access to there European spermbank.
At NGC you can choose both between non-anonymous and anonymous donors I thought I've seen that somewhere at there website.

SoFullofHope
June 17th, 2017, 07:49 AM

Girlwish
June 17th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Hi SFH,

I think you understood it wrong, as well as Ava and NGC it is only 2 visits for abroad patients and both of max 3 days.
The contact lady told me this herself. I would def. email them with your questions. If your interested of course :)
Good luck! Xxx

Btw communication with Ava is very good! At NGC very short but fast. They are obviously busy

SoFullofHope
June 17th, 2017, 05:26 PM