PDA

View Full Version : Ordered $139 plan for TTC Girl.. what next?

staciesal
June 18th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Hi!

I ordered the personalized plan a few hours ago through pay pal and have yet to receive any information.. Also, I have tried to access the ebooks and menu plans and I am receiving a message that I am not allowed access to those. How do I go about obtaining my personalized plan and access to all of the features that are included in the $139 plan?

Thanks!
Stacie

atomic sagebrush
June 18th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Try logging out and logging back in again and I have a message into tech support on your behalf. Sorry for inconvenience!

staciesal
June 18th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
June 18th, 2017, 01:21 PM
It's all set up!

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Thank you so very much nuthin!!

aallimonos513
July 10th, 2017, 12:18 PM
I'm having same issue. I tried logging out, but I'm still unauthorized for certain threads. Also, I cannot seem to access the questionnaire.

atomic sagebrush
July 10th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Ok I'll message someone who can help! Sorry!

aallimonos513
July 17th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Ok I'll message someone who can help! Sorry!

About how long does it take for the plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
July 17th, 2017, 01:16 PM
It takes me 7-10 days to do the plans. Just depends on the kids' schedules. I know it's confusing when you see me on here answering questions when you have a plan on the way but I need uninterrupted time to do the plans (kids have to be otherwise engaged) but I answer questions while the kids are in my hair LOL. :)

aallimonos513
July 17th, 2017, 01:22 PM
It takes me 7-10 days to do the plans. Just depends on the kids' schedules. I know it's confusing when you see me on here answering questions when you have a plan on the way but I need uninterrupted time to do the plans (kids have to be otherwise engaged) but I answer questions while the kids are in my hair LOL. :)

Lol no problem! Totally get it! Looking forward to seeing mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk