PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to find the questionnaire to fill out

Prettyplease
June 19th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Hi. I purchased a plan and I can't find the form to fill out to get my individualized plan. I followed a link on another thread but it seemed give to give options for consults or to post your sway you've already done. Can someone point me in the right direction?

nuthinbutpink
June 19th, 2017, 07:43 AM
It looks like you purchased the instant download plan. If you would like the personalized one, I can change it for you.

Prettyplease
June 19th, 2017, 11:19 AM
OK, please do. I didn't know what I was doing apparently. Thanks!

Prettyplease
June 19th, 2017, 11:22 AM
OK, please do. I didn't know what I was doing apparently. Thanks! I had chosen personalized gender swaying plan and coaching.

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Oh thanks ladies for getting this worked out!

Anyone who has a similar question you can find questionnaires in this thread - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Prettyplease
June 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Which one do I fill out? I only see 5 forms. The first 3seem to be for consults regarding gender selection. The other 2 for past sways.

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2017, 12:39 PM
I have them, thanks!

Prettyplease
June 21st, 2017, 01:39 PM
Thanks! Sorry for being a pain in the butt!

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2017, 01:43 PM
Not at all, we want you guys to have exactly what you want! :)

Muddyrose
July 7th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Eek! I can't find the correct form to fill out for my personalized help. I go to tge link and the only forms about natural gender selection all are in regards to after sway results. Help please

nuthinbutpink
July 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Eek! I can't find the correct form to fill out for my personalized help. I go to tge link and the only forms about natural gender selection all are in regards to after sway results. Help please

Can you please message me your paypal email so I can look up what you purchased. You said you purchased a Dream membership which is no the same as a Personalized Plan or Bundle. I just need clarification. Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
July 7th, 2017, 04:51 PM

Sorry. Found it already. You should be able to see the questionnaires now!

Muddyrose
July 7th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Thank you for your help Nuthinbutpink. It is there now ��