PDA

View Full Version : Shutterfly photo book discount

nuthinbutpink
October 21st, 2011, 04:30 PM
I love Shutterfly photo books. I have several 8x11 photo books of the kids now. I have tried to do holidays, birthdays...I certainly don't get to them all but I just love having them and the kids really like to look at them too.

They have super cute baby themed ones too and I just made one for DD's birthday and now they have really cool editing tools to make idea pages....I just love it.

I found a coupon code that is supposed to be expired but still works! BOOK40 gives you a 40% discount off the books!

Out of the Blue
October 29th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I've always been meaning to do this but never have. Thx for the promo code!

Hobbermittens
October 29th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I found a coupon code that is supposed to be expired but still works! BOOK40 gives you a 40% discount off the books!
That is awesome!! THanks!!

Hobbermittens
October 29th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I just used it to reorder a book I made a while back. I had been meaning to get a copy for my sister for xmas, but had put if off, because it was a really big book that cost a LOT to make... it was great to get 40% off!!! Thank you so much!! I was also able to get free shipping because they are offering it right now. :) This just made my day!!

nuthinbutpink
October 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I just used it to reorder a book I made a while back. I had been meaning to get a copy for my sister for xmas, but had put if off, because it was a really big book that cost a LOT to make... it was great to get 40% off!!! Thank you so much!! I was also able to get free shipping because they are offering it right now. :) This just made my day!!

I'm glad it worked!

Persuing Lacey
October 31st, 2011, 01:39 AM
This is one of my planned things to do on bedrest. Though I will be using an Australian company as I am sure shutterbug doesn't ship to the land of Oz.