PDA

View Full Version : DoulaMama's Potty/nub shot's- Confirmed Girl-19w pic added in 1st post

DoulaMama
October 21st, 2011, 10:19 PM
Update! Had a 19w scan and this baby is all GIRL!!! :bigsmile: Everyone was right!! Here's the pic I got:) Not very clear but the scan was pretty obvious!
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Tulafina/IMG_0882.jpg

Here they are:) I've had a few guesses on the pregnancy thread but I wanted to get others to chime in!! :D Thanks for looking!!!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Tulafina/potty.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Tulafina/nub2.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Tulafina/nubshot.jpg

lindi
October 21st, 2011, 10:36 PM
That is totally GIRL.

nuthinbutpink
October 21st, 2011, 10:39 PM
Great quality pics. It's a girl without any doubt. Love an organic gender moment! Congratulations.

love being a mummy
October 21st, 2011, 10:41 PM
Girl

DoulaMama
October 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
Eek! Thank you Girls!!! I'm seriously pooping my pants over here!!!!! :rofl:

lindi
October 21st, 2011, 10:43 PM
You must be SO excited!! Congrats!!

DoulaMama
October 21st, 2011, 11:06 PM
Thank you Lindi! I'm just having a hard time imagining this to be true! I keep looking at other nubs and trying to see boy but I can't yet! LOL ...I don't think I'll believe it until I get an 18w scan:)

pinkdreams
October 21st, 2011, 11:17 PM
Congrats!!!

Mochagirl
October 21st, 2011, 11:18 PM
Wow, DM - just catching up now because I've been out all night. I'm clueless about interpreting scans, but I loooooove that you're hearing girl from everyone!!! :HH:

DoulaMama
October 21st, 2011, 11:30 PM
Wow, thank you everyone! jjc- she was so amazing! :) I told her how awesome it was to have a sweet tech that actually goes out of her way to get pics that you want! She was just so nice and went along with it all! To top it off she gave me the $20 CD for free:) It was a good day:) She kept scanning over top of the nub area and I could see 2 parallel lines that were parallel with the spine and I kept thinking..."maybe....just maybe that looks girlie". I'm just beside myself right now.... Although I'm too scared to get too excited even though everyone has said GIRL. I feel like I'm just not lucky enough to get a girl.

Yuzu
October 22nd, 2011, 12:26 AM
Looks like a girl to me!:bigsmile:

Hobbermittens
October 22nd, 2011, 12:37 AM
Congrats DM!! I am no good with scans, but I am excited for you that everyone seems to think it is a girl!!!! (I thought you were going to wait and have a surprise? Or am I wrong?)

DoulaMama
October 22nd, 2011, 12:41 AM
Congrats DM!! I am no good with scans, but I am excited for you that everyone seems to think it is a girl!!!! (I thought you were going to wait and have a surprise? Or am I wrong?)

Thank you!! LOL!!! You're right! I WAS going to wait but it was eating me alive and I had to know. My hubby has no idea that I'm finding out though as he's hell bent on having surprise #4....so it's our little secret:)
I'm sure it would have been an awesome surprise at the end but I didn't want to chance it being a surprise boy and having an ounce of disappointment at my last birth. The birth is so important to me. I LOVE the labour and delivery and I just want to look forward to it without any "what ifs" hanging over my head. :)

Yuzu- Thank you!!! xox

annabel♥lee
October 22nd, 2011, 01:24 AM
GIRL. Wow - amazing! I'm envious and so happy for you. You must be so excited! I hope I get to feel that feeling some day! Huge Congrats!!:HH:

TTC5
October 22nd, 2011, 01:36 AM
I really hope this is your girl, I think it is :)

zanacal
October 22nd, 2011, 02:36 AM
DM - I looked at the photos and burst out crying! I'm not good with interpreting scans but these look SO girly even to me. I know you don't want to get carried away just yet but it's looking so promising and I'm unbelievably over the moon for you (and of course a tad envious!). I wish I could give you a massive celebratory hug! I've just eaten an extra big bowl of sugar puffs in your honour instead :D

JJC - It's SO good to see you! I hope you're doing well x

DoulaMama
October 22nd, 2011, 02:47 AM
Oh Z!!! I'm crying now too! Thank you so much, Hun xoxo~ I'm praying with all my heart that you get to see a sweet little girlie nub in a few weeks:HH:Much love!!!!

My Fabulous Children
October 22nd, 2011, 03:26 AM
All girl! Congrats hun xxx

SpicyTunaSushi
October 22nd, 2011, 03:47 AM
The nub picture is not that clear- but potty shot is! I hope this is your girl!

Foxy
October 22nd, 2011, 04:57 AM
Girlie girl!!! No doubt there! :D Great nub and potty shot! Congratulations hun! I'm so happy for you! :cheer:

ELP
October 22nd, 2011, 04:59 AM
The complete opposite of what I got!!! GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!!

Chunky Monkey
October 22nd, 2011, 05:57 AM
CONGRATULATIONS DM!!!!! That is totally a little girl!!! I'm so happy for you :)

Indira
October 22nd, 2011, 08:43 AM
Congrats doulamama, I´m not good at nub guessing but I was totally thinking girl too before reading everyones opinion.
I see that it´s parallel to the spine and not sticking out.
I´m so happy for you, I think all you 3 boys mom (or 3 girls mom) totally deserve to get the gift of an opposite as a fourth!
And 3 big brothers one little sister is such an awesome family make-up!

Mochagirl
October 22nd, 2011, 09:04 AM
And 3 big brothers one little sister is such an awesome family make-up!

Yes, I can attest to that, having grown up in just such a family. My big brothers always have and always will protect me and take care of me :HH:

Indira
October 22nd, 2011, 09:12 AM
Yes, I can attest to that, having grown up in just such a family. My big brothers always have and always will protect me and take care of me :HH:

Ah mocha that made me cry :HH:

purplepoet20
October 22nd, 2011, 09:18 AM
GIRL GIRL GIRL.... lets all do the girl dance! She is going to be so bossy with her brothers, almost like a second mom.

shouldihope?
October 22nd, 2011, 09:50 AM
Totally girl. You give hope to all the 3 boy mommas. Congrats!!!!

zanacal
October 22nd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Ah mocha that made me cry :HH:

Me too. I'm crying at the drop of a hat these past couple of days. You should have seen me watching X-Factor USA!!

zanacal
October 22nd, 2011, 09:57 AM
I can't stop thinking about how excited I am for you DM!

nicnee1976
October 22nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
I'm sure this is a girl. Congrats to you!!

DoulaMama
October 22nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
OMGosh Ladies:) What amazing comments to wake up to!!! Thank you all for taking a look! I'm totally crying in bed right now:) I just can't believe that my dream could come true:HH: I have a perma-smile on my face! I'm so frickin excited to see my hubby's, mom's and my oldest sons face when she's born!!! OMG!!! I'm going to try and get into an u/s place at 17w...so hopefully I can confirm Girl in 2.5 weeks!!! Eeeeek!!!!
All my wonderful GD friends- I truly hope with all my heart that you get to have that OMG moment~~~I'm counting down the days til scan day!! Z+ Mocha- its not very far away!!!!! xoxo

lobella2
October 22nd, 2011, 11:25 AM
Wow! Congratulations!

Flava
October 22nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Oh yeah that's a:DD:!

DoulaMama
October 22nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Thank you!!

DoulaMama
October 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM
I can't stop thinking about how excited I am for you DM!

Awww....just read through and I must have missed this! Thank you Z! mwa! I haven't stopped thinking about my possible girl all day long!!! I'm on cloud nine!!!

skrimpy
October 22nd, 2011, 10:44 PM
Looks all girl to me!! Congrats hun the girls are so sweet!

DoulaMama
October 24th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Looks all girl to me!! Congrats hun the girls are so sweet!

Thanks Skrimpy!! xo I'm just ecstatic!!!

TTC5
October 24th, 2011, 10:20 PM
I am SO excited for you DM!!! =D

DoulaMama
October 26th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Thank you TTC5!!! I've been ogling dresses, pink fabric, hair bows...!!!! I feel like Alice in Wonderland! Everything is so different!!!

ladyuk
October 28th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Girly girl!!! Congrats Hun xxxx

DoulaMama
October 29th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Girly girl!!! Congrats Hun xxxx

Thank you!!!

Coulditbemyturn
October 29th, 2011, 06:30 AM
that's a girl, no guessing that one!!! congrats

KnockYourBallsOff
November 1st, 2011, 09:25 PM
OOOHHH!!!! I'm JEALOUS!!!!! That is a VAGINA if I ever say one! DH done knocked the balls OFF!!! Congrats to you!

Did you sway?

Proud-Mummy26
November 1st, 2011, 11:07 PM
All girl! The potty shot looks very girly but the nub shot convinced me. Congrats! So happy for you :)

DoulaMama
November 3rd, 2011, 01:28 AM
that's a girl, no guessing that one!!! congrats
Thank you! All these comments just make smile!!!

OOOHHH!!!! I'm JEALOUS!!!!! That is a VAGINA if I ever say one! DH done knocked the balls OFF!!! Congrats to you!

Did you sway?
I have my sway posted in the sway section here....it was CRAPPY but I did make a few changes in my lifestyle. I think the big thing for me...(and I know lots of people don't believe in Shettles)...was DTD 5 and 3 days before O and jumping and dumping right after both. 2 of my boys were a one off shot on O day! We were not trying at all that month and in fact I was TTA! We decided to forego the condom as I was bleeding and on CD26! Oh well! This baby was meant to be and I'm so glad it's hopefully a SHE!!

All girl! The potty shot looks very girly but the nub shot convinced me. Congrats! So happy for you :)

Thank you!!!

So a question for you all....if you were me...would you feel comfortable buying pink??? :D

TTC5
November 3rd, 2011, 05:02 AM
Yep I would be getting pink LOL!!!

love being a mummy
November 3rd, 2011, 05:59 AM
Yep I would be buying pink

happyheart
November 3rd, 2011, 08:38 AM
CONGRATULATIONS DM!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!! Looks like a girl to me too!!! :) :)

charlieispy
November 3rd, 2011, 08:40 AM
CONGRATULATIONS it does look totally girly :D sooooo happy for you x god I dream of scans with no penises in LOL

LolaInLove
November 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
Awwww, DM, I am totally shedding tears at my desk right now!!!! Not only does the baby look ADORABLE, but has a VAGINA! I love it! I am SOOOO thrilled for you! XXOO

DoulaMama
November 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
Yep I would be getting pink LOL!!!

Yep I would be buying pink

YAY! That's such an awesome thing to hear!!! I just feel like I'll jinx myself or something! LOL I am going to have to find a special place to hide all my girl purchases...

CONGRATULATIONS DM!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!! Looks like a girl to me too!!! :) :)
Thank you Happyheart!!! xoxo

CONGRATULATIONS it does look totally girly :D sooooo happy for you x god I dream of scans with no penises in LOL
I hear you!!! When the tech scanned over the area I was 110% expecting to see something hanging between the legs! I kept waiting for it to happen. And then when she captured the potty shot... I sat there with butterflies in my tummy....and then when she captured the nub shots....I swear all my blood drained from my face! I was just in complete shock and denial. It wasn't until posting here that I started to believe what I saw! I so hope that you get that moment!! I hope everyone gets that moment!!!
xo Thank you for the congrats!!!

Awwww, DM, I am totally shedding tears at my desk right now!!!! Not only does the baby look ADORABLE, but has a VAGINA! I love it! I am SOOOO thrilled for you! XXOO
Thank you Lola! I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time :tissue: It feels like I'm still in a dream. xoxo

Glittergirl
November 5th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Wow DM I just saw your pics....I must have fallen asleep when all this was going on cause I only read girl comments over in the due date section! Anyway, I'm no expert at reading these things but I can honestly say that is NOT a BOY! Looks nothing like my lil guys! I'm so happy for you! I know how you feel after three lovely boys it's nice to get an opposite! Maybe we should buy pink together :) !!

mrsj
November 7th, 2011, 10:09 PM
So happy for you that you got your little girl! I agree with the others...go buy her a cute dress!

DoulaMama
November 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Awww...thanks Mama!!! xoxo

DoulaMama
November 7th, 2011, 10:13 PM
And thanks GG!!! I would love to buy pink with you!!!! Woohoo!!!

mrsj
November 9th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Something else I thought I would add, Mama, since you are full into the pink clothes looking- since I have two girls, I am an EXPERT on shopping. Check out www.strasburgchildren.com -beautiful little girl clothes, though right now they are rebuilding the website so not a lot to see. I have some GORGEOUS dresses from there. Another little-known one is http://sosweetboutique.com/. Beautiful dresses. And also check out vonmaur.com- gorgeous little girl clothes, free shipping, free gift wrap and interest free charge. Check their locations, maybe there is one in your state. Happy dreaming!

DoulaMama
November 10th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Thank you! That is so thoughtful!! I'll check out the sites and keep my fingers crossed that they ship to Canada! :)

rn2b
November 11th, 2011, 10:18 PM
100% GIRL

DoulaMama
November 15th, 2011, 01:52 AM
:D Thank you for looking!!

DoulaMama
November 23rd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Just wanted to update! It's a GIRL!! :bigsmile:

Coulditbemyturn
November 23rd, 2011, 07:35 PM
wow, congratulations, enjoy your precious little girl

love being a mummy
November 23rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
Just wanted to update! It's a GIRL!! :bigsmile:
:cheerteam:
:DD:Congratulations :DD:

Glittergirl
November 23rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
YAY! Those shots are SO perfectly GIRRRRRL! I am so happy for you! I know what you are going through with the disbelief...that's why I posted mine all over the internet just to make sure LOL! DH thinks I'm going crazy! But after a few weeks, you too will begin to believe as I finally did this week!! Wohooo enjoy pink sewing!!!! Go out and buy some beautiful patterns!!!!

lobella2
November 24th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Yay! Those pics are soooo obviously GIRL!

My Fabulous Children
November 24th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Congratulations on your daughter ♥♥♥ I'm so happy for you!

DoulaMama
November 24th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Thank you so much everyone!!!! I added my 19w pic to the first post! :HH:

Yuzu
November 24th, 2011, 09:26 PM
:cheerteam:It's all so wonderful...I'm all teary here!

DoulaMama
November 24th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Oh Yuzu-Thank you!!! Pink dust coming your way, Mama~~~~ :HH:

Hobbermittens
November 25th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I knew you had nothing to worry about!! Congrats on your baby girl~ now go get some PINK!!

Fl-Mom-x3boys
November 25th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Congrats!!! I get goosebumps reading your great news. I also have 3 boys and dream of the day that I don't see a penis on the ultrasound LOL! My little boys pray daily for a baby sister and I hope one day I can tell them she's on the way. Enjoy shopping for pink!!!

Sunset
November 25th, 2011, 04:20 AM
congratulations on your baby GIRL!!!!

Snowflakes
November 25th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Congratulations on your princess. You must be so overjoyed :)

Babymad
November 25th, 2011, 08:38 AM
So pleased for you! Many congrats Hun!! Did you sway? :)