PDA

View Full Version : Currently pregnant with #3

Pinkdreamsx
June 28th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Hi guys

I am currently pregnant with number 3 and I am just a little over 9 weeks. I have two boys whom both pregnancies were very different but I still experienced sickness with. With my first ds I was very spotty, I felt motion sickness all day long & around 10pm every night a wave of sickness came over me. I worked in a day nursery then & really struggled with nappies etc.

When I had my ds2 I was usually sick every morning (after brushing my teeth - typical 😂) although I had glowing skin & once I had been sick I was fine. Smells knocked me sick especially cat food yuck! I heaved at the thought let alone the smell.

This time - No sickness at all!!! I can brush my teeth without any worry. I can also feed the cat lol! Infact I was that worried I went for a private scan at 7 weeks which revealed our little baba with a lovely heartbeat.

Just wondering if anybody has experienced this. All my family and even my midwife are saying it could be a girl but deep down I don't think I'd ever have a girly. I did sway as best I could but my Partner didn't. I was on a six week strict diet of no carbs, fizzy drinks and such so lost around a stone during the time I was trying to conceieve. I have seen sooo many posts where people have said they had another boy (which I think is my destiny).

Please let me know if you have experienced this or no anybody that has and what gender they had?

Thanks

Pink dreams xxx

ahorn586
June 28th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Hi pinkdreams! I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd and I will find out in 3 days if its our 3rd boy or 1st girl. This pregnancy has been different than my other two. I have not vomited at all, I was extremely tired the 1st trimester, and I have been very emotional but still with all of that I still think its another boy which I'm perfectly ok with I just want everyone to keep their negative comments to themselves. I'll update in 3 days to let you know what this LO is. I hope you get your little girl FX!!!

Pinkdreamsx
June 28th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Aw congratulations!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Sounds like we are in the same boat! I thought with having no sickness it has to be a boy but we shall see! I'm not bothered either way - a girl would be lovely but my youngest would appreciate a boy. I'm not looking forward to all the comments from others either!!

Yes please please do update! Sending lots of pink dust

Xx

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Yes, many of us have had sickness with some of our pregnancies and not others. I know the OWT is that girls = sickness but several of us on here have had the least amount of sickness with our girls.

I had easy pregnancies with very little MS with my 2nd son and my daughter - they were also very similar pregnancies. Then with my other three boys I was sick with all of them and they were all very different from each other and the other two.

There is always a chance of a girl, it is just that sickness or lack thereof, or similarity or difference from other pregnancies can't tell you the gender of your baby.