PDA

View Full Version : Swaying

love being a mummy
October 23rd, 2011, 09:33 AM
How did your DH react when you told him about swaying?

rainbowflower
October 23rd, 2011, 10:06 AM
lol he didn't believe it could work at first... then he was worried it was too unhealthy (the diet). I wouldn't say he's supportive now, but he's happy to release and BD on request!

love being a mummy
October 23rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
lol he didn't believe it could work at first... then he was worried it was too unhealthy (the diet). I wouldn't say he's supportive now, but he's happy to release and BD on request!

I think my DH would be the same

CapricornAquarius
October 23rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
My husband doesn't believe in it, he's a big believer of "you get what you get given & be grafeful" he was taking SpermMax, which has alot of the boy friendly ingredients in it, and he's diet was boy friendly anyway.

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: :omg: Im :pregnant: out of my hands now in regards to boy/girl?

pinkdreams
October 23rd, 2011, 10:25 PM
My Dh just rolls his eyes and says he hopes it works because this is absolutely the last one for him!

TTC5
October 23rd, 2011, 11:18 PM
He is cool with is, and just wants it to work LOL :P

Pangea
October 25th, 2011, 05:55 AM
My DH is happy to go along with it, but at the same time he's kind of rolling his eyes at it. He's going to cooperate up to a point, he'll take supps and wear tight underwear, but there's no way I'll be able to get him to change his diet or anything.

My Fabulous Children
October 26th, 2011, 02:46 AM
He's fine with it, but the Ew's freaked him out, lol.