PDA

View Full Version : Paid for Dream membership but can't seem to access.

frankie2017
July 13th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Hello I paid ages ago (a month or so?) and then went offline for a while so never even tried to access Dream member forums - now I'm back I am trying but can't access. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

london
July 13th, 2017, 02:05 PM
I have also paid for the annual membership a few days ago but non of the privileges are accessible. None of the admin member are replying. I hope this website is not a scam

frankie2017
July 13th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I have also paid for the annual membership a few days ago but non of the privileges are accessible. None of the admin member are replying. I hope this website is not a scam

It's not ! They're very responsive and helpful, they'll get to us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
July 13th, 2017, 08:46 PM
BOTH of you have been given access.

Bigpinkwish
July 15th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Hi, I'm also still waiting for access ��

nuthinbutpink
July 16th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Hi, I'm also still waiting for access ��

All set up. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
July 16th, 2017, 03:25 PM

I get tons and tons of messages, most of which are simply copies of things people posted in the forums or people who message me and then never come back again. It sometimes takes me a while to get through them all. So if you ever need help keep bugging me till I get back to you. :)

Twoorthree
July 19th, 2017, 03:11 AM
I am also waiting on access, all paid up.

atomic sagebrush
July 19th, 2017, 03:05 PM
It is showing up to me like you have access, can you confirm?

Alias83
July 21st, 2017, 07:56 AM
I no longer have access to the private forums, my subscription automatically renewed a few weeks ago. This happened last year when it renewed. How do I turn off the automatic renewal? I am no longer that active in the forums..

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2017, 04:24 PM
Go into Paypal settings and you can cancel the autorenew from there. I'll message someone who can help us with access or cancellation but you guys always have the ability to cancel your memberships from your own Paypal accounts! :)

BacktoSchool
August 30th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Hello! I am having the same issue. I paid via Paypal to become a Dream Member, but I haven't received any confirmation / it still says Dream Newbie on my profile. Hoping someone can help -- I'm anxious to read all the Dream Member stuff. Thank you! :)

Blushpinkbabyxx
August 31st, 2017, 10:45 AM
I just bought the member subscription as well, but I don't have access yet either. Is the membership given by manual access or is it supposed to be automatic and immediate?

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2017, 12:18 PM
You guys are both showing up as DM to me, is everything functional?

Blushpinkbabyxx
September 1st, 2017, 02:18 PM
Mine is now :)

kelly7752
September 10th, 2017, 08:53 AM
I have paid and do not have access yet as well.

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Kelly, you're showing up to me as a Dream Member, what are you having trouble accessing???

Hoping for a blue blessin
September 12th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Hi, I have paid last week and do not have access yet as well.

nuthinbutpink
September 14th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Hi, I have paid last week and do not have access yet as well.

Hi there. Your access has been updated! Thank you!

lea
September 14th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I would like to become a member of the dream but I do not accept the Visa card. what should I do? is there another way to pay? thank you so much

nuthinbutpink
September 14th, 2017, 04:26 PM
You may use any card or echeck.

cazcakes
September 15th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Hi, I have just registered on this site and purchased a complete pink package but I can't seem to find or access anything? Would somebody be able to help me please? TIA x

nuthinbutpink
September 15th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Hi, I have just registered on this site and purchased a complete pink package but I can't seem to find or access anything? Would somebody be able to help me please? TIA x

You are all setup. You just need to fill out the questionnaires. Thank you