PDA

View Full Version : Questions about plan/subscription

Samish
July 13th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Hi

I have joined this forum recently and still confused about which plan I should buy. Any help from you ladies will be highly appreciated.

Question 1.
The Complete TTC a Boy Package- Swaying Plan, Coaching, Meal Plan and all eBooks for one year

- Do this plan comes with personalized swaying plan?

2. TTC a Boy Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS 21-day Meal Plan!
If I will go with

- If i will go with this one, will i be able to access other ebooks like HE diet, timing and opk etc?

Which plan is the best? I have 2 beautiful daughters and I want to sway and ttc blue next month to complete our small family? I feel my diet, PH and everything is more towards swaying pink. Looking forward for lots of tips, advises and blue dust <3

Love and Blessings
Samish

nuthinbutpink
July 13th, 2017, 01:46 PM
They are just as you describe! The Complete package is the overall plan and coaching for ONE YEAR, the 21-day meal plan, and ALL guides.

The Bundle is the overall plan and coaching for 6 MONTHS plus the 21-day meal plan.

Samish
July 13th, 2017, 01:54 PM
sorry still didn't get it. My question is complete plan comes with personliazed sway plan or general plan? If it comes with persoalized plan, I would like to go with that.

nuthinbutpink
July 13th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Yep. There is only one version of the plans when you purchase in the form. They are all personalized.

Samish
July 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Yep. There is only one version of the plans when you purchase in the form. They are all personalized.

Thank You very much. I will buy the complete package today. Just can't wait to start my sway more properly.

Samish
July 16th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Finally I purchased complete package. Yayy!! Super excited.

It says "Access to private forums is IMMEDIATE upon payment!"

But I still can not access any forums? :( I guess activation is still pending from admin side. Can you please help? we are ttc next month so I guess I need to start things asap

nuthinbutpink
July 16th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Finally I purchased complete package. Yayy!! Super excited.

It says "Access to private forums is IMMEDIATE upon payment!"

But I still can not access any forums? :( I guess activation is still pending from admin side. Can you please help? we are ttc next month so I guess I need to start things asap

It just took a minute to refresh the database! You are all set up now.

Samish
July 16th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Thank you! Got it :)