PDA

View Full Version : Cyprus vs Crete??

Charly123
July 25th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Hello everybody!,

Does anyone have experience in Crete (Heraklion)? I hear great stories from Bahceci ( British Cyprus Ivf and Genesis). I already have contact with the clinics and will soon have to make a choice .

Thank you so much!!

Charly

ksheeba68
August 27th, 2017, 04:22 AM
Hello everybody!,

Does anyone have experience in Crete (Heraklion)? I hear great stories from Bahceci ( British Cyprus Ivf and Genesis). I already have contact with the clinics and will soon have to make a choice .

Thank you so much!!

Charly

Hi Charly, how did you get on with the clinics ? Hope you found the right one . I am very new to this IVF/ PGD world . I am trying to gather information at this stage as to what are my options are at age 37 , have 2 girls and hoping for a boy. Easiet option for me will be to find a clinic in Europe but no idea where to start looking and what to look for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charly123
September 3rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Hai, where your from? And what you already did. Im from Holland. Sorry for me English. I go to Cyprus.

ksheeba68
September 3rd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Hi Charly, I am from UK. I have not had any fertility treatment before. I have had natural pregnancies before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sevenboys&counting
September 4th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I went to British Cyprusivf, first go, one not so great quality blast but now 14 weeks pregnant with what is supposed to be 100% girl but scans are showing a clear rising boy nub and don't think they give you your money back when they get the gender wrong :-(

Pepper
September 4th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Really??? I can't believe it!!
How was the process? If it is finally a boy they really lied to you? How much did you pay?
Maybe you can make a sticky to share and help the rest of the ladies here.
I am sorry for what you are going through.
Is it your first cycle? How many embryos were tested?

Charly123
September 5th, 2017, 02:25 PM
What! I can not believe it. I would go to the same clinic. And most of the facebook group is mostly going there. Do you know 100 percent for sure?

Charly123
September 5th, 2017, 02:28 PM
And pepper how was your experience with Genesis? I doubt between these 2 clinics. I'm 34 next year 35 and hopefully the first attempt will be pregnant. What are your tips and what is your age?

Pepper
September 5th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Go to Genesis, I won't go to this other clinic.
I recommend you to pay the $19 to this web site so you can see all the experiences from all the ladies that have cycled around the globe. You can read their experiences in different clinics as well as mine.

Pepper
September 5th, 2017, 05:15 PM
I am 32. 31 when I cycled.

Charly123
September 6th, 2017, 03:22 PM
do you have a link? Are it only genesis experiences stories. After how many times was you pregnant?

Pepper
September 7th, 2017, 05:09 AM
This is the web site:
- Genesis IVF Clinic in Cyprus (http://www.genesis-cy.com/)
I strongly recommend you to pay the member subscription to genderdreaming so you can read all the experiences about the ladies that have already done high tech ivf to get their child. There is a lot of information about clinics, prices, experiences and so on.
It was really helpful for me to make a decision.
I had to cycle twice but it depends very much on the the clinic you cycle, your age and your pretesting.

Charly123
September 7th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Hi Peper,
Do you have the link for me? And is this only reviews about Genesis?

Charly123
September 7th, 2017, 05:57 AM
o h i, did t see the meaasage from me and you. Now I see i already sent it and you anseur.

Charly123
September 7th, 2017, 06:17 AM
I already contact Dr.Savvas I know their website. What is the link with experience on this forum?

Charly123
September 7th, 2017, 06:23 AM
oke! i found it thank you!

Charly123
September 7th, 2017, 07:06 AM
I've already paid 19 dollars for 12 months. Or is this something different? How can I see where the payment was for

Pepper
September 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Yes, this is what I meant.
Now go to the private forums and read through the stickies.
You can read mine as well.

Maggie687
October 3rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Go to Genesis, I won't go to this other clinic.
I recommend you to pay the $19 to this web site so you can see all the experiences from all the ladies that have cycled around the globe. You can read their experiences in different clinics as well as mine.

Pepper, can't we read the experiences in these forums without paying $19? (I'm new to this.)

Pepper
October 8th, 2017, 05:19 PM
No, you cannot read the people’s sticky threats without Verón a dream member.

Pepper
October 8th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Charley, did you manage to read the stickies?

Charly123
October 13th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I've read something. I've been away from the site. I'm going to look up again. I am still in doubt about the 2 clinics

Charly123
January 10th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Hi , did you find your clinic? Im douping between Cyprus and and clinic C

andrea0802
April 26th, 2018, 07:23 AM
personally prefer going to Crete. I sent an email and they replied bach immediately and they were really kind. I also with the supervisor doctor, Dr Fraidakis. They made a really good impresion. From a quick survey on forums and Internet I have done, it looks a good clinic with all the certifications. It sounds safer and more credible. All the clinics offer same services, but for me it's more important the credibility.

Charly123
May 2nd, 2018, 03:52 PM
Oke thank you, i go to clinic C

shinajam
May 4th, 2018, 02:20 AM
Charly123, waneer begine je met stimms? Ik ga naar Cyprus deze Zondag...

Charly123
May 7th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Charly123, waneer begine je met stimms? Ik ga naar Cyprus deze Zondag...

Hi spannend! Zodra ik mn resultaat van de pre testing krijg. Krijg ik een datum

shinajam
May 8th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Hi spannend! Zodra ik mn resultaat van de pre testing krijg. Krijg ik een datum

Naar welke kliniek ga je?

flyingprincess
July 27th, 2018, 08:44 AM
Naar welke kliniek ga je?

Hello ladies,

I am from the netherlands and also live in the UK.

I am 40 and have 2 girls now I am looking to go to a clinic in Cyprus to try for a boy. I have requested info on Bahceci and TM. Does anyone have any recent experience with them?

Thank you