PDA

View Full Version : Sunset's girl sway... it's a girl!

Sunset
October 24th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Update.
Had my gender scan this morning and it's a GIRL!!!

okay this my sway, i hope it makes somewhat sense lol

NAME: Sunset
Gender Resulted: GIRL
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? Natural and Tbm

PH
CM Ph: 4-5
DH Ph: 7.5
Douche type and when: for my 2nd and 3rd attempt (natural) i added .20ml of lime douche (ph 2,5) 5 minutes after dtd. For my one day cut off attempt I did straight tbm with splime of ph 4.3
Replens and when: I used aci gel an hour before dtd and 30 minutes after bd’ing
Big O: no

MINERALS
Calcium: 1000mg
Magnesium: 300mg
Potassium: low
Sodium: low
DH minerals: Calcium, magnesium

DIET
Dietary Changes: did strict IG diet!!
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? Until i got my bfp
Caffeine: none
DH caffeine: 1 cup coffee/day

-

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry: 20,000mg fruit equivalent
Acidophilus: None
Sudafed: Round the clock for 4 days around O
Others: 100mg of b6, 100 b12, 800iu folic acid and 1000mg vitex (af to ov)
DH supps cranberry 20,000mg fruit equivalent

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days): 1 day
BD thru O: I BD’d on cd 14,15,16,18,19 (all in PM)
O+12: more like o+18
Frequent BD/how many days: we did abstinence until our first cut off attempt and then frequent bd until o+12
Charting O with Temp: Yes
Charting O with OPK: Yes
Fertility monitor used/type: none
Suspected O date: early morning May 2nd

IONS
Oed in what moon phase: New moon or somewhere around there.. I think?
Changed ions in other ways? Ionizer in bedroom on constant...it used to drive me nuts and now i can’t sleep without it haha!. I wore a Hematite bracelet and 2 ion bracelets. I had a fan on constant in the living room and a fan blowing on me when sat on the laptop. I had rose quartz in my pants, lots of showers, lavender soap which i couldn’t stand the smell off, lots of house plants, fish tank

OTHER
How many kids do you have? 2
What gender(s)? boys
# of months TTC: 2
Your Age: 24
BD position: missionary
Jump and dump: No, not for my natural attempts. For my tbm attempt I inserted diva cup 5 minutes after inserting splime and then stood up and jumped.
EWCM present/how much? A little, tried my best to wash it out.
DH undies type: Boxer briefs lol
DH hot bath/shower: Super hot bath before BD every time.
OWT - anything under bed? 2 girl outfits. I also had a baby girl spell done =)

COMMENTS?
well my sway in short:
I wanted to opt for a cut off but i had a longer lh surge than expected so i did natural BD’ing at 3,4 and 5.. yes 5 days before ov but i do seriously doubt anything will have come of those 2 first attempts with the amount of aci gel and lime used.

for my first 3 attempts i added a glob of aci gel an hour before attempt, didn't use anything as a lube.
for my first attempt i did a glob of aci gel at entrance of v at 5 minutes after dtd and I then did another glob of aci gel 30 minutes after that to lower ph.

for my second attempt i added aci gel an hour before dtd, nothing as a lube and i did a .20ml lime douche 5 minutes after dtd and a glob of aci gel 30 minutes later (i found this worked great to keep my ph low)

for my 3rd attempt i did aci gel an hour before attempt, used nothing as a lube and then inserted a .20ml lime douche 5 minutes after dtd and added a glob of aci gel an hour later.

my lh surge was longer than expected and i didn't want to leave it a 3 day cut off (i was originally aiming for a 2 day cut off) so i did straight tbm 1 day before ovulation. i accidently poured too much lime with the semen so the end result of splime was a ph of 4.3. i inserted splime and waited 5 minutes and then inserted my divacup. I then stood up and jumped up and down. i took femmecup out an hour later to test ph which was below 5 and then reinserted it and left it in til the next morning. i think it may have been too late for my o+12 attempt as my temp was already up and it was late in the evening but for my “o+12” attempt i didn't add anything before dtd (my ph was already below 4.5), used a bit of rephresh as a lube and added a glob aci gel 5 min after dtd and then inserted the divacup and just left it in.

so yes.. i can see several points where i could have done things more to the letter and been more strict with checking my ph every 30 minutes for the first 4 hours after dtd, but i'm happy with my attempt and i feel i've done a good sway so i'm not gonna beat myself up about it I’m happy I stuck with the diet as I do feel that diet is the most important swaying factor! I'm now keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean, be it a boy or a girl!

nuthinbutpink
October 24th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Congratulations and thanks for posting.

ETA- I tried to look at your blog but I get an error message. Would love to see the content!

rainbowflower
October 24th, 2011, 02:39 PM
congratulations!!

may I ask why you jumped up and down?

Sunset
October 24th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Nuthinbutpink ~ you mean the comprehensive shopping guide link i've got in my siggy? strange that you got an error message. i will have to take a look..

rainbowflower ~ My plan originally was to have a 2 day cut off and do an O+12 attempt, but of course it didn't go to plan in the end and I didn't want my cut off to be too long so i risked it and did a tbm lime attempt the day before ov. For some reason i had got it into my head that it was better to jump and dump with the diva cup in and let the swimmers really work for it than lie down if you know what mean? I do apologise my sway was so all over the place lol

TTC5
October 24th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Congrats!!

queen-of-harts
October 24th, 2011, 05:35 PM
congrats!!!!

charlieispy
October 24th, 2011, 05:57 PM
:D your sway rocked :D

HopeandDreamG
October 24th, 2011, 07:13 PM
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hooray... Congrats

NeedAGirl!
October 24th, 2011, 09:41 PM
SOOO awesome! Hurray!

Coulditbemyturn
October 25th, 2011, 12:50 AM
congratulations, all the hard work paid off. enjoy getting ready for your little girl

indigoviolet
October 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Your sway was amazing, well done and so glad you got your girl! :HH:

atomic sagebrush
October 30th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Great news! So happy for you!! :)

Princess
November 17th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Congrads on your baby girl!

TTC5
November 17th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Congrats :)