PDA

View Full Version : How long for positive?

queen-of-harts
August 1st, 2017, 05:27 PM
Those that have got their bfp how long did it take? I assume we may take longer being a bit older AND swaying reducing fertility.I am on cd1 and this will be month 3 attempt.Im trying to figure out if I should make changes or keep at it.I have been watching limits,exercise 5 days a week,one attempt,Pregnitude (wonder if 2 packets is too much now) I was 330 pounds at start of diet and I'm now 175(probably a bit less since I'm stuck with extra skin now ugh).I know two months with bfn is nothing but just wondering if i should plug on as is.

ksmom
August 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
7 months of TTC when I swayed pink and conceived ds3. I know Atomic says all the time it can take 3-6 months on average to get pregnant. It took me a year to get pregnant with ds1 and that's still considered normal. It's so hard to keep going though esp when swaying! Congrats on such a big weight loss too...thats amazing!!

Lots of pink baby dust to you!!

XXforhubby
August 1st, 2017, 08:29 PM
8mo of TTC when swaying and was blessed with our DS3 [emoji4][emoji170]! 12mo of TTC this time around with our DD[emoji4][emoji178]! Now the 12mo was really only 8 cycles because of delayed ovulation from elevated prolactin levels and starting out too strict on the diet and exercise.

Congrats on the weight loss [emoji1303]! Sorry about the extra skin though. I sure hope you get your BFP soon 🤞🏻[emoji175]!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

queen-of-harts
August 2nd, 2017, 02:17 PM
One concern is not much cm during ovulation.I know what's on the toilet paper can be different than up at the cervix but I seem really dry.

atomic sagebrush
August 4th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Cut back to one sachet on Pregnitude. It has seemed to cut odds of conception for some people, through a mechanism I can only guess at.

Took me 6 months at 41 and we weren't trying super hard.

I would probably go to e4d now.

atomic sagebrush
August 4th, 2017, 03:28 PM
One concern is not much cm during ovulation.I know what's on the toilet paper can be different than up at the cervix but I seem really dry.

Try cutting back on the Pregnitude and doing e4d and sometimes those two things can correct this.