PDA

View Full Version : Transporting PGD Frozen Embryo to Australia for FET

NellyK
August 2nd, 2017, 08:27 AM
Hi,
We recently did a successful IVF/PGD in Boston with FCNE.
Does anyone have experience bringing a frozen embryo into australia for FET here?
Thanks

nuthinbutpink
August 2nd, 2017, 09:35 AM
You can schedule a free consult with Gender Selection Australia via the link on here and they can take with you about it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/announcements/46689-link-contact-form-gender-selection-australia.html

emshe
August 3rd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Hi,
We recently did a successful IVF/PGD in Boston with FCNE.
Does anyone have experience bringing a frozen embryo into australia for FET here?
Thanks

Sounds interesting. Let us know what you find out. Sorry o can't be of any help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milagros
August 11th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Hi NellyK,

Yes, we had embryos transported from Bangkok to Australia for a FET. We used Ben Gothard ben.gothard@sfspharma.com 0412499955 (he was awesome), they may only transport from Asia, not sure. Feel free to PM me.

Milagros.

Eliden
November 6th, 2017, 12:43 AM
NellyK and Milagros; sorry I don't know the acronyms. Did you both do just the egg retrival, fertilisation and PGD overseas, and then freeze+transport to Australia for transfer here?

I'm considering this as an option to save on the cost of a return trip to Hawaii for transfer after testing (or potentially another overseas location). Does this mean you also get some medicare reimbursement if the transfer is done in Australia? Do either of you have any contact details for local Australian doctors or clinics who would participate in this?
Sorry for all the questions