PDA

View Full Version : New and swaying blue

LaReine
August 17th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Hi ladies,

New member. I am 28 and have an 18 month old girl. Hubby is 44 and he has a girl and boy from a previous marriage.

We started trying this month and are hoping for a boy.

My sway technique is just timing ovulation sex.

I ovulated on 15th, so we had sex on the 14th.

Fx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiaMelb
August 18th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Hi again LeReine. GL with your sway, fx for bfp this month and a sticky blue bean. You may want to join the 2ww forum while your waiting, the ladies love encouraging others to poas.

How many attempts did you make on the 14th? Sounds like just the one? Our results have shown that increasing number of attempts in the fertile window sways blue so if this month is bfn maybe try and up your attempt number next cycle.

atomic sagebrush
August 19th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Hi and welcome!

In future months, if this month ends with BFN, you may want to have more attempts than just the one. We have found (for reasons we do not know) that one attempt, regardless of the timing of it, has been very pink friendly and we are trying for 3 attempts around O for boys. So next month what I'd do is have one attempt the night before O Day (or night of positive OPK) then again the next morning (am on O Day) and then again that night (PM on O Day).

LaReine
September 21st, 2017, 06:20 AM
Would love more attempts but it's a struggle to convince hubby. He has a low sex drive

LaReine
September 21st, 2017, 06:21 AM
Hi and welcome!

In future months, if this month ends with BFN, you may want to have more attempts than just the one. We have found (for reasons we do not know) that one attempt, regardless of the timing of it, has been very pink friendly and we are trying for 3 attempts around O for boys. So next month what I'd do is have one attempt the night before O Day (or night of positive OPK) then again the next morning (am on O Day) and then again that night (PM on O Day).

Lol that will never happen. I wish.