PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find the questionnaire for the personalized plan?

YayBaby678
August 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM
I just purchased the personalized plan and coaching service and I can't find the questionnaires (I'm sleep deprived so I blame that if these are easy to find!). I clicked on the links provided in other threads looked for the questionnaires but it leads me to the wrong place. I didn't receive an email either. Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
August 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
They are in this thread, scroll down a couple and you'll see them!

If you can't see the Custom Sway questionnaires, try logging out and logging back in again. Occasionally it takes a couple hours to kick in. But if you still can't access them let me know and I'll get to the bottom of it.

YayBaby678
August 23rd, 2017, 09:23 AM
Hi Atomic. I've logged out and back in several times and I'm still not seeing them. I click on the link you've referenced in similar threads asking for the forms and the only forms listed are those for consults with doctors for gender selection, as well as the attempt forms for those who get a positive test.

atomic sagebrush
August 23rd, 2017, 02:17 PM
Ok thanks for letting me know, I'll message someone who can help us.

nuthinbutpink
August 24th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Access to questionnaires is here-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

YayBaby678
August 25th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Thank you both! I think I just submitted both of them :) Let me know if anything additional is needed.

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Agh I"m so sorry, I apparently failed to post the thread!! I have the questionnaires, so sorry about that!! DUH!

YayBaby678
August 28th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Agh I"m so sorry, I apparently failed to post the thread!! I have the questionnaires, so sorry about that!! DUH!

No problem! :)