PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth to wait?

sofiawest
August 23rd, 2017, 02:37 AM
It is not like the things it seems. Infertility is not just word. It is taking all the efforts out of me. My husband is really supportive but I know he is sad from inside. Not able to give him what he wants is giving me pain.
It is so frustrating that I am trying every treatment to face infertility. Even I am going to meet with some of the experts too. It is not too late. I believe in miracles and I believe that even after the infertility I can get a baby in my life.
I am not scared but I have a faith. I am looking people who faced infertility. Is there anyone here?

Georgia_Peach
August 23rd, 2017, 08:34 AM
After having 3 successful children with in no longer than 2 months.. we struggles with "unexplained infertility" for our 4th. It took us 7 months and the help of a RE to get pregnant. It almost destroyed my marriage. It was so much pressure and stress on my husband.
we lost our daughter at 19.2 weeks in June.
Yes I understand infertility. It's so not easy. Regardless of the amount of time youve been trying vs how many kids you have already or don't... it's not easy.
Just try to remember that there is always a plan. It may not be what we think is the right plan.. but we are not always in control. Your precious baby WILL come.. It just may take a little longer than you anticipated.
Keep your head up girl!
Xo

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Burakoam
August 23rd, 2017, 12:19 PM
DD3 was a baby i struggled to get pregnant with, lots of prayer, time, and a cycle of clomid. She is hands down the best thing that ever happened to us. There is something very special for anyone who has to wait to hold their longed for baby in their arms..i promise it is worth it.