PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts?

love being a mummy
October 25th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Do you feel everyone will have at least 1 boy and 1 girl.
Do you think that how we know how many children we should have?

I had a girl then a boy so that means I should have stopped then.
For people who have 2 of the same gender then maybe thats a sign they are meant to have more children.

begonia
October 26th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Do you feel everyone will have at least 1 boy and 1 girl. Not unless they Duggar it out, like AS has said :)
Do you think that how we know how many children we should have? Well, no ... because some people really know for sure they only want X number. I have a lot of friends who were dead set on 2, no matter the make-up. Plus you've got folks who actually don't want a pigeon pair. There are definitely women who want BB or GG or even 3+ of a kind.

I had a girl then a boy so that means I should have stopped then. What made you keep going though? Did you have a preference for #3?
For people who have 2 of the same gender then maybe thats a sign they are meant to have more children. I think some people absolutely look at it this way; if the first 2 aren't their DG then they feel like it's a sign of sorts that they were meant to have more kids. If we have a 4th I'd fall into that category. But I would have had a 3rd regardless of the first two's genders.

Interesting Q's!

TTC5
October 26th, 2011, 12:12 AM
I wish I had the answers lol!!

My Fabulous Children
October 26th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I have no idea, lol Only God knows. I want 4 kids, but you never know. I do feel that everyone or at least a lot of us will have at least one girl/boy.

love being a mummy
October 26th, 2011, 05:47 AM
What made you keep going though? Did you have a preference for #3?

Number 3 wasn't planned. Well it was in a way as I had a strong feeling like I wanted a third child but was going to wait a few years.
I came off the pill due to some bad side effects and didn't have a cycle for a few months, Dr's told me I wasn't ovulating.
We relaxed a bit with protection, one time only cause I thought we were safe. I guess she was just meant to be.

love being a mummy
October 26th, 2011, 05:48 AM
omg typos in my post and my heading lol

Flava
October 26th, 2011, 10:43 AM
No way everyone will have a boy and a girl too. I mean we already know it's not like that.
me i just think I only get girls no matter what...eh

CapricornAquarius
October 28th, 2011, 05:17 AM
I just think, we'll get what we're meant to regardless of what we do, Ive just been looking into some things lately and one obvious thing stuck out, was my parents, mum & dad never smoked and mum isnt exactly a small woman and they've had four girls, so alot of gender swaying things are really contradicting, just my opinion.

But I still swayed anyway :think:

Flava - You just never know, you may get a boy next!!

Dd1 :ballerina: Dd2 :giggle: & OMG Im :pregnant:

Cinss
November 2nd, 2011, 06:33 AM
To me its almost like flipping a coin, if you flip it enough times, you are sure to see both sides eventually.

auroara78
November 11th, 2011, 08:45 AM
To me its almost like flipping a coin, if you flip it enough times, you are sure to see both sides eventually.

Agreed! I also think swaying is fun to try to tip the odds, but I've myself seen so much contridcting info, that I'm starting to believe that gender selection is pretty random, as in no matter what you do or try to influence, it really is a matter of a just a certain sperm getting there and penetrating egg, regardless if it is a xx or xy

love being a mummy
November 12th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Agreed! I also think swaying is fun to try to tip the odds, but I've myself seen so much contridcting info, that I'm starting to believe that gender selection is pretty random, as in no matter what you do or try to influence, it really is a matter of a just a certain sperm getting there and penetrating egg, regardless if it is a xx or xy

I'm starting to feel like that too.
But I'm still going to sway and hope for the best.