PDA

View Full Version : Am I too late to get a plan?

dprica
August 27th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Hi there,

Unfortunately I am not as organized as I'd like to be and only discovered gender swaying recently. I would like to sway for a girl and would ideally like to get pregnant in October (that leaves less than 2 months). October is ideal because I am a teacher and having a summer off after birth would really help (I think DH will be doing the paternity leave). However, I thought I might try next month because I know not all attempts are successful and because I've never been pregnant I don't even know if I'm fertile. I'm pretty certain I'm on the LE Diet anyway (I have been losing weight fast because I am a matron of honour for a wedding Sept 3rd and have been eat low car, calorie, protein, sugar etc.. However, I'm so confused by the other requirements of gender swaying because the amount of resources are overwhelming (a great thing, but so hard for me to organize my thoughts). I know abstaining is good, but when do I actually BD and is it only once a month near ovulation? I'm not asking this question right here, rather I am giving an example of my questions in my head. I feel like I would benefit from a specific plan, but simply don't know if it's too late for me if I'll be TTC Sept or October.

Please let me know if you think it's too late for me to purchase a plan.

atomic sagebrush
August 27th, 2017, 04:45 PM
No not at all, I do plans for people all the time with only a few days' lead time, and you have plenty of time!

dprica
August 27th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Thank you for the response! Do you suggest one of the 6 month plans because there is nothing for 3 months or less?

atomic sagebrush
August 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
We have found that 6 months is the best amount of time for coaching to run (gives the average person 3 months of coaching while they diet, exercise, etc, and then 3 months actively TTC.) and thus all personalized plans come with 6 months. :) But many times we have people who diet for 2 months and then TTC for 4, or all sorts of different combos. 6 months is just what has been the average helpful time for a coaching program to run.

Katie.Z
August 29th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Hi Atomic. I purchased the complete plan for 139. What should I expect next? Will I be getting coaching through email and how will I gain access to diet details? Thanks a ton in advance!

atomic sagebrush
August 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Once I get your questionnaires, your coaching forum will be open and I will coach you there!!

Questionnaires are here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

nuthinbutpink
August 30th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Hi Atomic. I purchased the complete plan for 139. What should I expect next? Will I be getting coaching through email and how will I gain access to diet details? Thanks a ton in advance!

You just need to fill out the questionnaires if you have not done so already.

atomic sagebrush
August 30th, 2017, 02:48 PM
dprica I have your questionnaires, Katie Z, waiting on yours still. :)

youaremysunshine
August 30th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Hey atomic, did both my questionnaires come through? It was some late nights with computer trouble... pretty sure one went thru but maybe not both?

Katie.Z
August 30th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Thank you for the reply! Where can I find the questionaires, please?

Katie.Z
August 30th, 2017, 11:13 PM
I checked my email, I didn't recieve anything, and clicked around the website to find it, nothing in inbox.

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
Once I get your questionnaires, your coaching forum will be open and I will coach you there!!

Questionnaires are here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Questionaires are in the above link.

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2017, 03:36 PM
Hey atomic, did both my questionnaires come through? It was some late nights with computer trouble... pretty sure one went thru but maybe not both?

I have them, sunshine!! Will get it back to you as soon as I can!

Katie.Z
August 31st, 2017, 11:17 PM
Thanks so much Atomic! I submitted both forms. Hope you get them.

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2017, 11:42 AM
I have them Katie!

Katie.Z
September 8th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Hi again Atomic. Just wanted to check back with you and ask how I will know when you have reviewed my questioner. Please by all means take your time, I am not in a rush, and I can only imagine how many questions you have to answer here. I just wanted to inquire as to where to look for results when they are available. Thanks so much

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
It's done and has been sent in to be posted in your custom forum. It has to be reformatted into downloadable form first (I don't do that part.) You will get a message with a link to it when it's up. Or, if you want me to send you the original version message me your email and I can send it to you - it's not as fancy as the finished plan but has all the same info in it.

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Oh wait I see it's up - just check your PM message box or look under where your questionnaire is posted!