I know there are :D

DoulaMama
October 26th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Congrats on baby #4!!! fx'd it's a healthy little pink bean!!! xo

ETA- I'm so sorry, that should have said #5. I'm very sorry about your loss:(
xo

charlieispy
October 26th, 2011, 11:45 AM
its ok it is number 4 in my eyes that bub was too good for this world x fx for pink princesses for us!!

charlieispy
October 26th, 2011, 11:58 AM
FX rainbow x

pinga
October 26th, 2011, 10:36 PM
I can join you in here as I'm due 21st June :D
There will be more....

nuthinbutpink
October 26th, 2011, 10:39 PM
I can join you in here as I'm due 21st June :D
There will be more....

Welcome!

charlieispy
October 27th, 2011, 03:57 PM
yay pinga our little group is growing x

applesoup
October 29th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I'm due June 25th. :bluecheer: Have to say I'm scared about everything with this pregnancy...mostly gender related.

We decided not to announce until January. :rofl: As if I won't be showing by then!! I just decided that a lot of my GD comes from the stupid things other people come up with to say about it.

When are you guys announcing?

Also, I'm new to genderdreaming, how can I know when someone's responded to a post?

charlieispy
October 30th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Hi hun CONGRATS :D

I wont announce till after my 12week scan which will hopefully be just before xmas. I am planning on telling my mum before then and have had to tell work due to heavy lifting, so only you ladies, my BF and my DH know for now. Want to fast forward the next 8 weeks!!

I just want morning sickness to kick in now....sounds crazy but makes me feel like the pregnancy is progressing!

lena
October 30th, 2011, 06:45 AM
I'm due June 12th

CapricornAquarius
October 31st, 2011, 06:29 AM
Hi everyone Im due on the 30th of June.

Mochagirl
October 31st, 2011, 12:51 PM
Hey ladies - I just noticed this thread now. I've been posting on the May due date thread because I was the first BFP with a June due date, and there wasn't any place else for me to post! MY DD is June 4th, so I'm exactly 9 weeks today. I haven't had any m/s at all this pregnancy, but I have gained 12 pounds, though I think that's simply due to the fact I was starving myself of the low everything diet and now that I'm eating a normal diet my body's trying to gain the 20 lbs I lost over the summer....

CapricornAquarius
November 1st, 2011, 12:51 AM
Isnt it great moch when there's no m/s, im just waiting for it to show up!

Mochagirl
November 1st, 2011, 07:07 AM
It's weird, though, because I don't FEEL pregnant in the least. I'll feel a lot better when I have my first scan in a couple of weeks and see that there's actually a baby in there.

CapricornAquarius
November 2nd, 2011, 07:38 AM
I have been so tired today, i actually fell asleep on the floor for 1/2hr in my bedroom, i was doing some stretching & then turned to the side & fell asleep :sigh:

Mochagirl
November 2nd, 2011, 08:04 AM
I've been walking around like a zombie for the past 2 months. I think I only managed to sneak in a nap one afternoon, because most of the time I have all 3 kids clamouring for attention. I can't wait till the fatigue goes away!

CapricornAquarius
November 2nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
Ive got so much cleaning to do and I couldnt be bothered!

I look like I have a pop belly, I cant suck it in anymore, I dont like this stage when you look like you have a pudgy belly, I like it when you can tell Im pregnant, oh well wont be too long.

CapricornAquarius
November 2nd, 2011, 07:00 PM
Mocha do you have a feeling of what your having?

I dont want to get my hopes up, but Im starting to feel like Im carrying my boy.

Mochagirl
November 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
I go back and forth between having hope that I might get a girl and being sure that there's no way I can have a girl. It's such an emotional roller coaster that I just want to find out so I can move on and try to heal.

CapricornAquarius
November 2nd, 2011, 09:01 PM
Im so with you on that one.

pinga
November 2nd, 2011, 10:26 PM
hi hi - completely forgot about this thread after originally posting :D

Just feeling sicky mainly in the morning and just so so tired. I have had sick boys the last week so its been a nightmare with me exhausted and them grumpy and not sleeping.

I'm not telling until we've had the 12 week scan. I might even try and hang on til Christmas :D (I'll be 14.5weeks then)... might not get away with that though. we'll see... I've only told my sister so far and the only reason I told her was because I know she is about to start IVF again and I thought it would be easier to hear now rather that after a failed cycle or something like that...

I've been obsessing over wanting to know what the gender is... but I really don't believe that we've got our lil girl. I'm trying to get myself mentally prepared to find out its another boy.

Anyways - hope nobody is feeling too sick!

CapricornAquarius
November 3rd, 2011, 12:00 AM
Good idea Pinga with your sister.

When I first saw the bfp I cried cause I really thought 'OMG, what if Im having another girl?' & then my husband said dont be like that, it doesnt matter what we have and besides what if you have conceived a boy, no point stressing but thats easier said then done.

I hope you get your girl!!

ThreeLittleCritters
November 4th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I just got my BFP today! I'm due July 15th but I didn't see any other July ladies so I thought that I'd chime in here. I have to tell *somebody* about this big news but we won't be telling our friends and family until we have to. This was our first cycle TTC since our loss in Sept so I'm feeling very excited and cautious at the same time. I'm hoping this one sticks around! We didn't really sway much. Just a few little things here and there so I'm not too optimistic that there's a girl in there. I'm trying to just be happy to be preggo again and not worry about things I can't control. Easier said than done :) Congrats to all of the other ladies here with bfps!

Tiny Dancer
November 6th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Hi Everyone!

Can I join in? Congrats on all your pregnancies. I'm 6 weeks 6 days. So far no ms, thankfully, but I keep waiting for it to kick in. I think I'm due June 26th. I have an ultrasound on Monday so fingers crossed everything is okay in there.

Mochagirl
November 6th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Welcome, ThreeLittleCritters and Tiny Dancer!

applesoup
November 7th, 2011, 01:26 AM
I'm 7 weeks tomorrow (Monday) & I've been feeling so sick with this pregnancy. I feel like it's started earlier...with my boys it started @ 8-9 weeks.

I'm trying so hard not to stress about the gender...I'm finding it harder than with #3.

By the way, sorry to be TMI, but what are your guys' cm like around 7 weeks? I've been having slightly yellow, snot like cm. I've had so many kids, I'm starting to forget what happened when!

applesoup
November 7th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Also, did any of you guys sway? If so, what'd ya do?

CapricornAquarius
November 7th, 2011, 06:26 PM
3littlecritters - Welcome & congrats, yes its out of our hands now, we are going to have what ever we were suppose to have, but I do hope you get your little girl.

Tinydancer - Welcome & congrats, I to have had no m/s until today, just feeling yuck.

Applesoup - Welcome & congrats, with my girls I was sick from the very beginning, with this one today has been my first day of m/s, but I to am not trying to focus on gender, I just want to enjoy my pregnancy.

CapricornAquarius
November 7th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Applesoup yes I did sway, I changed my diet to a more healthy one, made myself more alkaline, had a lunar calendar made up, used preseed, dtd in our study room with computer on for the ions & took some of the recommended supps.

How about yourself?

CapricornAquarius
November 7th, 2011, 06:40 PM
By the way, sorry to be TMI, but what are your guys' cm like around 7 weeks? I've been having slightly yellow, snot like cm. I've had so many kids, I'm starting to forget what happened when!

Mine's like a bright yellow colour cm, I know Ive also forgotten what happens when prego.

I was getting changed yesterday with my daughter in the room & she said 'wow mummy your nipples are getting huge & dark' so as you do, I had a look & yep she's right!! & just to add, gosh they're so sore.

Mochagirl
November 7th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I swayed too. You can find my sway at:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5528-Mochagirl-s-Girl-Sway

In a nutshell, I was on the low everything diet (on which I lost 20 pounds and was at my lowest adult weight), I took Saw Palmetto and Vitex + Zyrtec and Benedryl around O time, and did a sort of half-assed frequent release. I was using rephresh as well in my previous months swaying, but I dropped it my last month because I thought it might be preventing me getting pregnant.

CapricornAquarius
November 7th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Oh yes & like Mocha who lost weight 4 her sway I gained weight 4 my sway.

applesoup
November 8th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Thanks for responding to my questions! It's nice to know someone else is having the yellow cm.

UGH, I just want to puke. It's more like my stomach just always hurts whether I eat or not. And if I think about eating the wrong thing, then I get nauseated. It seems like my belly is just going to stick out now. (7 weeks? Seriously? Come on, body!) Wish me luck hiding this until January...

I planned on swaying...in January. I was going to start my diet a couple of weeks from now. So much for that plan! :suprise:

I guess I kinda swayed. I FINALLY lost ALL of my baby weight from all 3 boys. I actually weighed slightly less than I remember when I got preggo with #1. (Not that it helped the first time, since I got a boy.) After we "messed up" DTD, I did lime tampon for a few hours & the next day. I downed a glass of CL :p & took a benadryl. And it MAY have been an 0 + 12, but everyone seems to think it was -1.

Will you guys look & tell me if you have an opinion??
http://tcoyf.com/media/p/1475244.aspx My high CM was on Oct 2nd & I'm assuming Oct 4th was a fallback temp.

charlieispy
November 8th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Havnt been on for a while - yay we have more preggy ladies :D welcome

I hope you all get your desired genders applesoup it looks like you BD -1 and +1 to me FX for your pink lady

I swayed this time - have posted my sway on the sway board and prayed alot!!

How is everyone doing??

I am feeling pretty YUCK have had some spotting the last 2 days so pretty scared cant get a u/s till next week :( FX its baby implanting more!

charlieispy
November 8th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Hi Everyone!

Can I join in? Congrats on all your pregnancies. I'm 6 weeks 6 days. So far no ms, thankfully, but I keep waiting for it to kick in. I think I'm due June 26th. I have an ultrasound on Monday so fingers crossed everything is okay in there.

Tiny dancer TWINS congrats omg thats awesome FX for pink ladies

ThreeLittleCritters
November 8th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Also, did any of you guys sway? If so, what'd ya do?

Our sway was the laziest sway ever. I almost don't even want to call it a "sway" but we did do a few little things. We did frequent release (2-3 times a day). But we started this a few days before O so I don't know if it's really enough to count. We DTD the day before O, day of O, and the day after O and always within a few minutes of DH releasing on his own. I also j&d. I took Benedryl about an hour before each attempt but my cm was never EWCM to begin with. We sort of decided at the last minute to TTC. I was using OPK's to see how things were going after our m/c. I was checking my cm and it ranged from 3.91 to 4.25 so we decided to go for it.

I didn't lose weight or change my diet. Atomic says that Oct is the peak of boy months so I'm not counting on this being a girl (although it was a couple of days before the new moon). I feel like maybe our odds are a little better than if we had done nothing at all, but I didn't do any of the major things that are meant to really boost the odds, so I guess we'll see!

I'm just happy to be expecting again and I'm really hoping for a healthy pregnancy this time around! Another loss would be tough. I had my blood taken yesterday to test hcg and progesterone and hopefully I'll hear back today. I'm completely freaking out :nails:

ThreeLittleCritters
November 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Tiny dancer TWINS congrats omg thats awesome FX for pink ladies

Congrats Tiny Dancer!!!! I'm so jealous. I would LOVE twins! :)

ThreeLittleCritters
November 8th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Havnt been on for a while - yay we have more preggy ladies :D welcome

I hope you all get your desired genders applesoup it looks like you BD -1 and +1 to me FX for your pink lady

I swayed this time - have posted my sway on the sway board and prayed alot!!

How is everyone doing??

I am feeling pretty YUCK have had some spotting the last 2 days so pretty scared cant get a u/s till next week :( FX its baby implanting more!

I'm sorry to hear about the spotting! I had some with DS#3 at about 6 weeks and all was fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

applesoup
November 9th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Tiny Dancer, congrats on the twins! Sorry to be one of those nosy people...but were you expecting twins? (Run in family, etc)? I'd love to have twin GIRLS to even things out.

Charlieispy, when is your ultrasound scheduled for? Your 8 week? Hoping the baby's healthy!

CapricornAquarius
November 9th, 2011, 09:55 PM
So what do you ladies think about the theory of the position of placenta?
Im going to be asking the stanographer at my 11wk ultrasound.

applesoup
November 10th, 2011, 09:29 PM
When do you guys get "standard" ultrasounds with your insurance? I MIGHT get one at my 8 week, otherwise I don't get another until 20 weeks...out-of-pocket, too! I wish I could see my baby @ 12-13 weeks to look for the placenta or nub theory... Curious when everyone else is?

Capricorn, I don't know what to think about the placenta theory. Curious what others have to say!

Mochagirl
November 10th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Here in Canada, they SOMETIMES offer an early dating ultrasound, though I've never had one. Other than that the standard ones covered are the 11 week NT scan and the 20 week scan. With high risk pregnancies there are a lot more - with my twins I had an ultrasound almost every week for the last half of the pregnancy. The only way I'd ever have to pay out of pocket for a scan is if I wanted a 'fun' 4D one.

Mochagirl
November 10th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Oh yes, speaking of u/s - I have my first one scheduled for Monday, November 21st. I'll be exactly 12 weeks. I can't wait!

CapricornAquarius
November 10th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Oh i cant wait for mine, i just want to see my little munchkin!

CapricornAquarius
November 10th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Wow mocha your baby is the size of a prune, thats too cute.

CapricornAquarius
November 13th, 2011, 12:06 AM
There should be a saying to do with afternoon sickness a/s i have only had m/s twice & the rest is in the afternoon, wtf!!

charlieispy
November 13th, 2011, 06:29 AM
My m/s is here with avengance - morning night middle of the night it doesnt give up :( I do however have a scan booked for tuesday to see our beanie FX all is ok I have stopped spotting for me getting past 10wks is a big thing after this scan I wont get one till 12wks then 20wks

CapricornAquarius
November 13th, 2011, 06:53 PM
FX for you that all is ok.

Oh I feel sorry for you, nausea is a dreadful thing :sigh: I hope it subsides for you in your 2nd tri. But I guess its to be expected as you are carrying 2 beans in there.

CapricornAquarius
November 13th, 2011, 06:54 PM
You are having twins right? Is that why you have 2 tickers!!

applesoup
November 14th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Are you guys just nauseated...or are you already puking? Do you believe the wives tale that if you throw up more (or are more nauseated) that it's a girl & if you're not AS nauseated/puking then it's a boy?

I don't believe it...and I really hope it's not true! With my first son, I was really sick. Everything made me really nauseated. I couldn't eat & lost like 7 lbs. This time, I'm not feeling good, but I'm still able to eat. If the wives tale is true...then that means boy #4 for me.:worry:

What were your boy/girl pregnancies like? Is this one way different?

applesoup
November 14th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Meant to say...with boy #3 my nurse asked me symptoms & told me I was going to have a boy because I wasn't horribly ill. Unfortunately she was right... lucky guess?

CapricornAquarius
November 15th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Appl, with my girls i had nausea from the start to 3 months, this time my nausea started at 5weeks & its more so in the afternoon, but i havent puked, but i didnt puke with my girls either, am i a believer of sick=girl & not sick=boy, no i dont believe that at all.

CapricornAquarius
November 15th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Mocha im so sorry for your loss, my preys are with you & your family.

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks, Capricorn -I was just coming here to let you all know about the m/c. I announced it on the other due date board but almost forgot to mention it here. I'm very sad but moving on and planning my next sway. I'm hoping for a September or October baby.

applesoup
November 16th, 2011, 02:07 PM
What a bummer, Mocha! Praying for you.

CapricornAquarius
November 16th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Mocha hope you do get your sep or oct baby & I hope you get your pink bundle to.

CapricornAquarius
November 16th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Whats going on with my nausea, its was every second day now its starting to be everyday :mad:

Today I found out I have GD, fasting blood sugar levels should be 5.1 & mine is 5.5, its controlled by diet and I know Im going to struggle with that cause all Im craving are high fatty foods :hair: This has come as a surprise to me cause Im only 55kilos, so now I know it has nothing to do with weight.

Belle
November 18th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Hi everyone I just found out I'm pregnant, my period was due around the 14th of November but I couldn't get myself to test until two days ago. I think I'm due in July but I'm not really sure how to work it out if anyone can tell me how thank you. I think I ovulated on the 31st and dtd once in the late evening of the 1st although I had abit of ewcm on the 2nd. I'm really surprised I got a BFP because like last month I thought I missed the boat so I hope timing really doesn't matter. I was on le diet and supps I am very nervous now and I thought I wouldn't be. Really wishing and praying for all of us to be happier and with our desired genders.

Mochagirl I was shocked and very sad to hear of your loss. Sorry to you and your family.

dannikins
November 19th, 2011, 09:06 PM
im due june 6 2012
with baby number 5

good luck to all the other preggo mummies.

applesoup
November 19th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Congrats, Belle & Dannikins!

Belle, if you google "Pregnancy Due Date Calculator," it'll have you insert the 1st day of your last period (I'm assuming in Oct sometime) & will give you your estimated due date.

Dannikins, did you sway this time (Or any other time)? I'm due on June 25th.

Capricorn, sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes. They already know that at 8 weeks? I haven't been for my first appointment but go in on Tuesday (@ 9 weeks). I don't do a gestational diabetes test until...24-28 weeks? My nausea's been so weird this time. It's just that my stomach hurts...thinking about certain foods is "off putting", but not necessarily nauseating. Hoping there's no truth to that stupid wives tale about girls = lots of nausea!

Belle
November 20th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Thank you applesoup I'm due July 25th how exciting. I do not believe in nausea =girls because I had alot if nausea, more with my first and vomiting. I feel the same as you that I'm not nauseous yet but I do get a bit off putting with some foods. I really love lollies and soft drink at the moment and I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days and I feel a bit congested in the nose and a sore throat but it's been lingering all week anyone else experience this at the beginning?

Capricornaquarius sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes I don't get tested until the 20ish week mark either. I know it doesn't make a difference what size you are just one of those things like cholesterol.

Snowflakes
November 20th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Hi Ladies,
I am joining your group :) I am due 26th July!! I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all xx

dannikins
November 20th, 2011, 04:34 PM
applesoup, was trying for a girl, since i have 4 boys alreday.
i have never swayed with any of the boys.
i had a sway plan all sorted out, was planning on starting it in october, but on september 26th, after a few days of dizzy spells and smells making me gag i took a test at 12 DPO and BFP!!!
totally unexpected, we had been using condoms but this one time 5DBO we didnt.

i hope there is some truth in the nausea thing...lol
this is the first pregnancy where nausea has been an issue for me, all the others i would feel off if i was hungry, but this time its been all day every day, like a really bad hangover.....

i have a bump already, i can feel my uterus a good few inches above the bone, so at least i know its not all fluid and bloat...lol..
here it is at exactly 11 weeks..
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/dannikins_photos/bellysmall.jpg

Indira
November 20th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Hi girls, can I join you all? I got my bfp one week ago and no sign of AF fortunately. Iīm a bit scared and surprised, cause we needed 5 months this time and I already started feeling like it was never going to happen. so very happy now :)
I really want to enjoy this pregnancy since it is going to be my last. My due date is July 25th.

Nice bump dannikins!

Belle
November 20th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Dannikins you look great.
Congratulations Indira we have the exact same due date. This is also my last pregnancy and I'm so nervous I feel sick thinking about the ultrasound room and I'm not even close.
Congratulations snowflakes I see your due a day after us so exciting.
I gave birth 2 weeks earlier with my first and 3 weeks earlier with my second so will see how this one goes.

Kell
November 21st, 2011, 08:12 AM
Hi guy!
Mind if i join you! I got my BFP over the weekend! Just like you Dannikins we didn't quite get to do our sway! Oops lol This baby was obviously ment to be sway or no sway!
Snowflake i'm also due 26th July! :)
Dannikins wow love you bump! Can't wait till i get one!

When did you guys start to have proper symptoms? I know its still early days for me, but i'm desperate for over the top sickness lol! With both my boys i had next to no m/s maybe a little put off by things but was never sick once. I totally believe in my case that if i have horrible m/s i'll definatly have a girl :) fingers crossed anyway!

CapricornAquarius
November 22nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Wow hi everyone alot has been happening in here!

Yes in Australia the health department are really trying to get ontop of this growing problem with GD, so we have a early fasting blood test & if your reading is over 5.1 your classed as having GD, but im really hoping by controlling my diet (so hard to do when preg) that i will pass the glucose test.

Apple no everyone is different my sister just had a baby girl & she had no nausea, this is why she thought she was having a boy.

applesoup
November 22nd, 2011, 09:58 PM
Congrats snowflakes, indira,& Kell! (Did I miss anyone?) Great to have more on board!

I had my first appointment today (9 weeks + 1 day) & got an ultrasound! (I didn't with my first 2) This is actually the earliest picture I have! ...too bad you can barely make the baby out!:suprise:

Thanks, for telling me about your sister! It's good to know that being sick isn't a standard thing!

applesoup
November 22nd, 2011, 09:59 PM
Dannikins, great belly photo! I'm trying to hide mine right now since we're not announcing to family for a while. I'm definitely starting to have a belly though...

Indira
November 23rd, 2011, 05:40 AM
Congratulations Kell!
I also have a belly, thatīs a bit early at 5 weeks I know, I look like Iīm 4 months pregnant.
Iīm so bloated, it must be all the calories and fat that Iīm eating now that Iīm off the girl diet, and the salt that makes me hold fluids.
CapricornAcquarius was it you that managed in the end to concieve on your personalized moon gender conception (sorry!) plan?
Applesoup, great you saw the little bean!

Belle
November 23rd, 2011, 02:59 PM
Congratulations Kell
Applesoup happy to hear you had a scan and everything's fine, I can't wait for mine
I'm not planning on telling anyone for hopefully another 2-3 months or so I just won't handle the 'r u wanting a girl now comments' especially through the Xmas new year period where will be seeing alot more people than usual. I'm 5 weeks now and my belly is still flat so will see how long that will last.
My sister in law just had a girl and she had no nausea.
I am feeling so tired lately I was falling asleep at work during an OHS meeting.

applesoup
November 23rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
Belle, I'm completely with you about not announcing the pregnancy...until I absolutely can't hide it anymore! When I announced pregnancy #3, I didn't say ANYTHING (and hadn't said anything prior) about REALLY wanting a girl or any gender preference. Yet, when I announced the pregnancy, that's ALL anyone could talk about! Not, "we're excited you're pregnant," but "You have a boy curse" and "You need to have a girl since we have too many boys in the family" etc. It was really frustrating. It only got worse when I found out it was a boy...

I'm 9 weeks & been blessed that my belly hasn't totally fallen out yet. I swear with DS2 & 3 I was in maternity jeans already! (Although, I am wearing my jeans a little lower than usual...) I'll be 14 weeks the day after Christmas...but IF I can get away with it & get through Christmas without anyone totally calling me out on it? I'll totally wait until I'm 17 or 18 weeks to announce. And I'm definitely not saying a word on FB.

Did I tell you my doctor said she'd order my 20 week ultrasound for 18 weeks...since I had such a hard time with family/gender issues with my last pregnancy? I'm SO excited she offered!

Indira
November 23rd, 2011, 04:32 PM
Did I tell you my doctor said she'd order my 20 week ultrasound for 18 weeks...since I had such a hard time with family/gender issues with my last pregnancy? I'm SO excited she offered!
Wow, you have a great doctor!
So you will find out in 9 weeks, thatīs not that long.
I really want to go team green, but DH wants to find out and it might be fun for the boys too, so I donīt know what we will decide in the end.
Dh wants to tell his parents asap, weīll tell the other relatives early January when hopefully Iīll be 12 weeks.
I havenīt really had bad experiences with comments, maybe it will be worse now that I have two boys.

Belle
November 24th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Oh no applesoup the people you know tell you that you have a boy curse, that is terrible of them. Definitely wait until after the new year.
I feel alot flatter with this one also. Hopefully it's a sign that were getting our girls. Flatter = less healthy? Well now it does lol.
That is great news about your doctor offering an earlier ultrasound, how exciting for you and your family

CapricornAquarius
November 24th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Yes Indra it was me, it shocked me that how someone can use my birth date & time of birth to know when i ovulate, pretty freaky! I just hope he's right with the gender, that was my month & date for a boy FX.

CapricornAquarius
November 24th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Apples i really thought i could wait till i was 12 wks but firstly we're just too excited & ive really popped out, so everyone knows!

I was at the gym yesterday & one of the instructors came up to me & said 'i really hope im right but are you pregnant?' I never have a belly, so she was confident in asking.

CapricornAquarius
November 24th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Wow apples you have a great doc!

CapricornAquarius
November 24th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Belle hope you get your girl!
Im feeling real flat, i think its my age, ive been so lazy, ive been getting headaches which is not fun :sigh:

lemon2012
November 24th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Cap Aq
Can you tell me more about the moon o?
I am in mirror lunar cycle right now...what does that mean?

Belle
November 25th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Capricornaquarius it is definitely age I'm 37 and I don't remember being this lazy/tired with my other two. I don't have headaches yet which I had with both the boys, I hope that's another good sign for you... Fx

CapricornAquarius
November 25th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Lemon I really dont know much about the moon phases so I cant help you on that, sorry.

Belle im 37 also & my headaches have been all day/nyt, im taking panadol every 4 hrs, do you remember how long your headaches lasted for? Did it subside or last throughout the whole 9 months?

Belle
November 25th, 2011, 05:28 AM
CapricornAquarius I had lingering headaches throughout with both boys, worse with ds1 and off and on with ds2.

CapricornAquarius
November 25th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Oh no, belle if this is going to last throughout im really not going to be happy, some days its like a migrane, hope its safe to keep taking panadol, I just dont know what else to do, I was thinking maybe acupuncture.

charlieispy
November 26th, 2011, 06:27 AM
You are having twins right? Is that why you have 2 tickers!!

no just like the different tickers lol - had a scan at 7wks only 1 baby seen then and 1 HB :D booke a private scan for 10th dec though as still spotting on and off x

charlieispy
November 26th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Have you heard of 4head?? You can get strips or a stick that you put on your head to esae headaches they are amazing

applesoup
November 27th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I was at the gym yesterday & one of the instructors came up to me & said 'i really hope im right but are you pregnant?' I never have a belly, so she was confident in asking.

Capricorn, I can't believe someone felt confident enough to ask you if you're pregnant...at a gym, no less! Wow!

It's official: I've managed to hide being preggo from both of our families the entire Thanksgiving week! Which means, the next time I have to see family is Dec 10th & then for Christmas. I'm thinking I'm going to need some nice maternity black pants (okay if they're stretchy)...that don't look maternity. Any ideas on where I can find these for reasonable $? I also need to find a couple of good shirts if I'm going to hide this through Christmas... :)

Are you guys saying that headaches = boys or girls?

pinga
November 27th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Hi all
Been feeling really rather average so don't remember to pop on this thread...
I'm one of those that looks sooooooooooo pregnant! Although to be fair someone asked me if I was pregnant before we had started trying. I was a bit mortified. It is my persistent jelly-belly from DS2! So add persistent jelly-belly to now 10 weeks PG... I'm looking quite pregnant. I never really got my core&tummy muscles good and strong after DS2... which would probably make me look smaller!

Capricorn - I've looked at moon cycles to do with gender. EVERY time I have fallen pregnant has been during my peak fertility time according to my lunar cycle. Very bizarre. I knew that I was in a good time when we conceived this time but didn't think it would work again. I have EVERYTHING crossed as this time we were in a girl lunar fertile period. I know this doesn't work for lots of people but it strangely seems to line up for me.

I used this site http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?&lang=e&gm=a2
at the bottom of the chart selection is a Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar

Anyhews - I'm meant to be doing housework... what fun while feeling nauseous! :)

CapricornAquarius
November 28th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Charlie no i havent heard of them, i will look into that, thank you. Im going to physio tomorrow, hopefully he can help some what.

Apple yeah i know she did have some nerve, but she knows my body, she trains me every now & again. I dont think headaches can indicate boy or girl, i wish it did.

Wow Pinga thats awsome, fingers crossed for you, im really hoping that my lunar calendar done the magic trick for me, maybe too good to be true, you know.

CapricornAquarius
November 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I spoke too soon, just when i was saying to my sister how great my skin has been apart from the greasy feeling, bang getting a few pimples & some in weird places, like behind my neck, three on the forehead, couple on my back, wtf.

So if we go by old wives tales this should mean girl, right?

applesoup
November 29th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Met with my friend tonight who has 2 boys and accidentally preggo with #3. I saw a glimpse of her 12-13 week nub. It sure looked girly. I'm just starting to cringe at the thought of her having a girl. What am I going to do? We all know the only way I'll be truly "okay" with her having a girl is if I have a girl too...I'll be "happy" she's having a girl, but tormented and angry that God is somehow treating me unfairly.

What am I going to do? What am I going to do. I hate the bitter GD monster. I hate feeling like I've somehow been slighted out of what was "owed" to me. I hate questioning God. I've just prayed for so long. Prayed not to want a girl any more. Prayed for it not to hurt any more. Prayed to HAVE a girl. And nothing's changed. I'm starting to worry over my 18 week gender scan. What am I going to do if it's boy #4??? Cry for TWO months straight? Not be friends with anyone who has a girl for a WHOLE year? How can it get any worse than it was last time? And last time I prepared myself for it to be a boy. I never thought girl. This time ALL I can think of is GIRL. GIRL. It HAS to be a girl.

Belle
November 29th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Oh applesoup, I so feel your pain and I get your comments and questions to god. I'm so glad were here for each other and we are going to get our girls. My sister in law just had a girl and I can't even stomach holding her, am I horrible or what. I start shaking and can't breath. She has a pigeon pair now and keeps reminding us all that 'I got my girl' ehhh I feel like throwing up. All I was wishing for not to sound selfish is that she can get a girl as long as I have one too.
When do you go for your 13 week nub shot? I so can't wait for mine

CA I'm not sure about pimples but if it means girl I need some

love being a mummy
November 29th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Capricorn, I can't believe someone felt confident enough to ask you if you're pregnant...at a gym, no less! Wow!

It's official: I've managed to hide being preggo from both of our families the entire Thanksgiving week! Which means, the next time I have to see family is Dec 10th & then for Christmas. I'm thinking I'm going to need some nice maternity black pants (okay if they're stretchy)...that don't look maternity. Any ideas on where I can find these for reasonable $? I also need to find a couple of good shirts if I'm going to hide this through Christmas... :)

Are you guys saying that headaches = boys or girls?

You could dress up as Santa and put padding on your belly lol

love being a mummy
November 29th, 2011, 06:51 AM
I'm hoping to be able to join this thread.
I will be due in August.

applesoup
November 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks, Belle. I don't get a 12-14 week nub shot. I'm not even sure my DR's office has heard of that, let alone does it. I get my gender scan early (thanks to my DR) @18 weeks. 8 weeks from now...assuming my hubby doesn't plan a business trip/vacation over top of it!

applesoup
November 29th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Love being a mommy, I have my FX for you!

XXdreaming
November 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM
know exactly how you feel applesoup, I am due july 31st with my 5th child and it will definitely be our last and I am definitely praying for some peace at delivery, I will not be finding out until birth because I went into bad depression with ds3 and ds4 and spending the rest of the 20wks hysterically crying everytime I saw a new baby girl or pass the girls section at the department store is not how I want to spend this pregnancy lol, but when I delivered ds3 and ds4 I loved them instantly, it no longer mattered they werent a girl because they were my baby, my precious baby that needs me and I need them, so with this one I will find out at birth, I am only 5wks so praying it sticks, and I my sister had a girl and lets just say I was "happy" for her but saddens me because she dont even dress her girly lol, no bows, no frilly dresses, I dont think she even owns a dress :/

CapricornAquarius
November 30th, 2011, 06:07 AM
You could dress up as Santa and put padding on your belly lol
Ha ha, love it!

CapricornAquarius
November 30th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Ladies i want what you guys have, A BOY!

And if im not carrying a boy, honestly i'll be shattered, as much as i hate saying it, everytime i see a little boy my heart just melts.

dannikins
December 1st, 2011, 04:04 AM
i had a scan today, no nub shot unfortunatley, but on the plus side, bub is measuring ahead by 5 days!, with a due date of june 1st.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/dannikins_photos/KEMPDANNI-LEE20111201134544717.jpg
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/dannikins_photos/KEMPDANNI-LEE20111201133829099.jpg

applesoup
December 1st, 2011, 03:03 PM
Yea, Dannikins! What fun pictures! It's exciting to see the little fingers!

CapricornAquarius
December 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM
Danikins how cute, i think your having a girl!

Belle dont worry i had great skin with my girls, its just that i think the saying goes carrying girls takes the mothers looks away, so getting pimples isnt attractive now is it?

dannikins
December 1st, 2011, 09:51 PM
i have never had a 3D scan before, but our hospital has just bought a brand new machine so that was cool.
and because they have moved the dates forward by bubs measurements, its only about 6 weeks before my next scan...:)

i have had the worse skin of my life this pregnancy.....i even had pimples on my legs, how queer is that!!!!!

Belle
December 2nd, 2011, 01:13 AM
Applesoup will be doing our scans similar times then but I'm having my 13 week and you your 18 week scan.
Cute pictures Dannikins I also feel like it's a girl.
Love being a mummy good luck on a BFP.
Xxdreaming congratulations and I understand about waiting until birth to find out but I'm so impatient.
CapricornAquarius I'm glad to hear your skin was clear with the girls but ykwim if I'm having a girl and I have to sacrifice my looks so be it but so far my skin is clear. Were you aggressive with your girl pregnancies? I am so aggressive I blurt things out and I dont even realize it. I don't think I was this aggressive and horrible with my other two.

CapricornAquarius
December 2nd, 2011, 01:19 AM
Yes belle i remember being very aggressive with my girls, my husband actually said to me the other night, 'honey your not angry this time being pregnant' and i kind of said 'you know what, your right'

applesoup
December 2nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
Yes belle i remember being very aggressive with my girls, my husband actually said to me the other night, 'honey your not angry this time being pregnant' and i kind of said 'you know what, your right'

I hope that's a good sign! I've been hormonal & aggressive this time. I'm starting to feel like a bad mom for the things I say to my boys...

dannikins
December 2nd, 2011, 05:01 PM
i was a super b!tch for the first few months, a bit bipolar actually..lol
id be yelling and snappy one minute and bursting into tears the next .
the last few weeks it has settled and i feel kind of normal again...:)

CapricornAquarius
December 2nd, 2011, 07:42 PM
Well ladies lets hope its a sign, cause you want your girl & i want my boy.

CapricornAquarius
December 4th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Hows everyone going, its been awfully quiet in here, or maybe i just have too much time on my hands!

Belle
December 4th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Hi I'm starting to feel more dizzy and put off certain foods, I feel abit bloated now. Well yesterday was very hard for me I had to see my sister in law and her 6 week old girl I'm such a sad case I just so want one of those pink things. I just spoke to my obs and he told me he wants me to give me an ultrasound at his office on my first visit which is at the end of December I'll be under 11 weeks.
So how are all you girls going?

applesoup
December 5th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Capricorn, I thought it was quiet too! How are you doing?
Belle, I totally know what you mean about seeing others with girls. The worst for me is my sister. She has the only grand-daughter in our family. When my niece was born, I gave my sister ALL of the girl clothes I'd saved up...knowing she'll let me use them if I have a girl. As much as I've tried to buy things for my niece & "enjoy" getting to at least have a niece? I feel like my sister has backed away, flatly turned down gifts, and hates it when I buy her things. So I've stopped. I've been so sad that she won't "share" my niece, that I've stopped checking her blog. I hate to see pictures of this girl who looks TOTALLY like my sister, in pink tutus, and beautiful dresses...yet, I'm not really apart of her life. Ya know?

I'm doing well. I really can't complain. My stomach is always unsettled & hurts...and then I eat...and it hurts. BUT, at least I'm not nauseated ALL THE TIME, right? Although...I wish I would be just so I could feel better about maybe having a girl. Stupid wives tale. I found an outfit to wear at Christmas to try and cover my bump.

My friend finds out next week if she's having a girl. I'll be shocked if she's not. Honestly. She already has 2 boys. Trying to suck it up and be the supportive friend.

No one knows I'm preggo yet & I'm 11 weeks today. I'm starting to freak out about someone "calling me out" on it over Christmas. Our families are that way. I'd started thinking that (maybe) I should get over things & just tell our families. Then, I told a girl that I've mentored (my age & moving to Africa...so I told her before she left) that I'm pregnant. Her response? "OH! My sister just had her FOURTH girl. You MIGHT have a FOURTH boy too!" GRRRRRRRR. And I was suddenly reminded that even the most well-intentioned people have DUMB things to say. Mums the word until January if I can help it!

By the way, how can I get one of those pregnancy counters in my siggies? Every time I had the script, it doesn't turn into an image...it's just computer language. What option do I choose?

dannikins
December 5th, 2011, 05:52 PM
im terrified of having my next scan.
with my last son, i didnt even have to ask the gender, you could see all his goods on the screen, large as life.
it took every bit of strength i had not to burst into tears right there on the ultrasound table.
and even though i managed to hold it together in there, it started the second i walked out the door, i cried all the way home and for most of the next week.

im team green this time because i dont want to have to deal with that dissapointment again, but im so worried that im going to get in there and the first thing to pop up on the screen will be boy bits.

the siggie needs to be in BBCode, it the shortest of all the codes.

applesoup
December 5th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the tip, Dannikins!

I hear you on not wanting to lose it in the ultrasound. Here's my problem: I knew ds3 was a boy & I was pretty depressed the whole pregnancy. And even though it was really nice holding a baby in my arms when he was born...I constantly wondered why he wasn't a girl & even seriously almost dressed him in a dress one time...I didn't. But I wanted to.

Aren't you afraid of being in a bigger depression when the baby gets here if it's another boy? I feel like I'd have to ignore my baby & I'd not want to hold him until I got over it. Actually, with DS3, I didn't like feeling his kicks for about 2 months after I found out.

I'm not asking you to question your choice--I totally want to wait until the end. I just feel like I need to get over the disappointment beforehand & think I'd handle it worse if I found out in the delivery room. Thoughts?

begonia
December 5th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Oh I clicked on this thread by accident! But Applesoup I felt the same for awhile after finding out this baby is our DD3 ... feeling her kicks brought me the total opposite of joy. It made me even more depressed because normally I love that part of pregnancy. Most of the things I've bought for her have been gender neutral; all I want to buy are boys things. Anyhow I am finally able to enjoy her movements again... still haven't bought any girl stuff though and might not be able to get there for awhile. GD bites!

Re: the finding out/not finding out though I was totally on the fence with this one, mostly because of how bad I took it when I found out DD2 was a girl. I thought it would be better to wait til birth. Maybe it would have, but all I know is I couldn't wait. I was in so much turmoil from not knowing that I figured it was better to find out; at least then I had the chance at joy, or the knowledge that at least I was upset about something real rather than just the possibility of it. I think it's definitely a call each woman can only make for herself, KWIM? Either way it isn't easy when the baby isn't what you're hoping for, so FX you both get your girls!

CapricornAquarius
December 5th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Apple if i go by old wives tales honestly u'd think ive got a boy & girl in my belly. Im feeling just so lazy, dont want to do anything, i finally dragged my butt out the door to do xmas shopping today, yay!

About finding out gender, i personally think its better to find out before delivery because if you end up with the undesired gender it will show all over your face, better to be prepared.

I was super excited today i had 2 female toddlers giving me so much attention today, you know what that means, he he!!

applesoup
December 5th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks, Begonia. Sorry you didn't hear blue. I truly knows what it feels like...except on the flip side. Maybe if I'm having another boy, you can shop for my baby & I'll shop for yours? :highfive:

CapricornAquarius
December 5th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Oh and about the tickers, im so so old school it took me ages to figure it out & now i couldnt even tell you how i did it, sorry apple, maybe one of the othet ladies can help you.

applesoup
December 5th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Is it pathetic that I chose a ticker that's all girl? I have a sinking feeling that I'll have to change it...but at least I can enjoy it for a little while, right?

applesoup
December 5th, 2011, 11:57 PM
By the way... I have another question. (If you can't tell, you ladies are the only ones I have to talk to about these things.) How are you preparing yourself to hear "It's a ____" for the 3-4th time? With DS3, I was prepared. I knew it'd be a boy. I wouldn't allow myself to look at girl clothes & I could only think about it being a girl 1x a week. Seriously. And I had the worst reaction & depression after wards.

This time? I only think about it being a girl. A boy is barely on my radar...except the cynic(sp?) in me. I need some ideas on how to get realty to stick in my mind.

dannikins
December 6th, 2011, 01:24 AM
i know that i will be ok giving birth and finding out its another boy, i wont be as excited as if its a girl , but i will be ok with it.
im more worried about finding out its another boy and having it ruin the pregnancy.
i want to be able to enjoy the pregnancy , and the bonding , and the possibility of having a girl.

i know that if i find out its a boy early i wont enjoy being pregnant, and i wont do the pregnancy bonding as well.
i know this from the experience in my last pregnancy.

i also know i will be ok if i give birth and hear 'its a boy', from my experience with my 3rd pregnancy, as i was fully expecting him to be a girl.

another big worry for me is if they told me it was a girl ,and it popped out with boy bits, i know i would never recover from it.
i know too many people who have been told they were having girls and then had boys, i just know i wouldnt be able to deal with getting so excited about getting my baby girl, and then have it ripped away.
and nothing is certain untill the baby is born and you can see it with your own eyes.
so for me, i think its safer to not know.....:)

Indira
December 6th, 2011, 04:55 AM
i know that i will be ok giving birth and finding out its another boy, i wont be as excited as if its a girl , but i will be ok with it.
im more worried about finding out its another boy and having it ruin the pregnancy.
i want to be able to enjoy the pregnancy , and the bonding , and the possibility of having a girl.

i know that if i find out its a boy early i wont enjoy being pregnant, and i wont do the pregnancy bonding as well.
i know this from the experience in my last pregnancy.

This is how I see it too. I donīt want to feel disappointed with my baby while heīs in my tummy. Iīm hoping when heīll pop out at least Iīll be so relieved giving birth is over, that I can handle the disappointment some what. My boys all have big heads lol so itīs always a struggle to get them out.

So my plan is to go team green (but I donīt know if I can resist!). It will be fun finding out before only if it is a girl, if itīs a boy I prefer finding out at birth. And I think a boy it will be..

I went to my dr. on Friday and she did an US, I was very happy over the weekend because the bean was there and there was heart activity.
Then yesterday I remember Ramziīs theory, obsessed over this all evening to conclude that it might be a girl since itīs attached on the left side.
So I went to bed on cloud nine, feeling so much more in touch with my bean, thinking how incredibile that the diet actually worked...then this morning I read Alsestis thread again and now I understand the left on the pic is the right side in my belly..so it should be a boy according to the theory.
I was disappointed for a minute but now Iīm okay, the idea I could ever have a girl always felt strange to me, I know Iīll have another boy and just want to stop thinking about gender and want to enjoy my last pregnancy.
Iīll buy a couple of new boy and girl outfits, Iīll return or keep as a present the ones I wonīt need. This will be my last change to shop pink for myself, Iīll do a little of it even if itīs only a dream.
I still have a lot of good newborn outfits from my boys, itīs all white/cream so I donīt really need anything.

Applesoup the tickers usually have 2 codes, if one doesnīt give you the image, try the other code.
About finding out if itīs a boy, I think we all need a really really good boy name that is just to good to not use-a bit hard after already having 2 or 3, I agree, but Iīm trying here.
And we should look at our boysībaby pics and films, I think it helps.
And when I think of my DS 2, heīs just so special and in love with me, how could I not want another one like that? When I see little girls IRL I focus on those that are not so nice and kind of bitchy and not only on the cute, sweet ones.
I hope weīll all get our little girl, well not you capricorn obviously!
Begonia, if you drop by again, Iīm so happy you can enjoy the babyīs movements now!

Belle
December 6th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Applesoup sorry your relationship with your sister isn't as good as you'd hoped but your going to have your own little girl to dote about. I don't believe in nausea = girls because I had it bad and vomiting with the first two.
I am not prepared to hear boy so I have to hear girl and I will be finding out before birth because I tried team green with ds2 and let's just say that image will never be.

Belle
December 6th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Aww applesoup I looooove your girl ticker and yes it should be all girly and no other way!

CapricornAquarius
December 6th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Indra dont be too concerned about the placenta theory, i think begonia's was on the right & she's having a girl & there's been others. And your right there, no girl for me, a boy please!

begonia happy to hear you are starting to enjoy your babies movements.

Im so lazy atm, ive got house cleaners coming in 1/2hr & im pretty anal with my cleaning, so im very curious to see how they clean, never had house cleaner before, but honestly im really not up for it.

applesoup
December 6th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Capricorn, I'm like you. I'd have to clean the house before I had a house cleaner come...so I haven't ever had one come! And, maybe being lazy is just a 4th pregnancy thing...I don't have the motivation or energy for anything!

Indra, maybe it's just me, but the placenta theory doesn't make any sense to me. How do you know what side it's on, anyway? Did your ultrasound tech tell you?

applesoup
December 6th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I had a wonderful dream last night. I had a dream that I was at the hospital for "observation" near the end of my pregnancy. I saw the ultrasound tech doing an ultrasound (from across the room? but it was mine). Anyway, very clearly there were 3 white lines! Usually I have to "force" my dreams to go towards girl, but last night's dream was just a dream. And my hubby & I walked out of the hospital with our boys & our brand new baby girl. I was so happy!

Have you guys had dreams?

dannikins
December 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM
i havent had any baby dreams yet, only one when i first found out i was pregnant, i had a dream i was in a pool and gave birth to triplet boys....lol

and i think your ticker is perfect..:)
im to scared to put a girl one up in case i jinx myself....lol

applesoup
December 6th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Ha! Triplets! Of course they were boys... Well, Dannikins, in theory we're already pregnant & the gender has already be decided...there's no jinxing from this point! Just "denial." :)

dannikins
December 6th, 2011, 08:29 PM
i know for a fact the placenta thing is crap!!!
i had all boys and all different placenta positions.

CapricornAquarius
December 7th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Omg I would never want a house cleaner in my house again & believe it or not this crew come highly recommended, dont know why cause the silly woman started washing my toilet then with that same sponge started cleaning the tops of my bin then went to our sink with the same sponge yuck! & I said 'stop right there & do not continue' & told them to leave, you should have seen the state of their vacuum cleaner it looked like it has done the floors of a zoo. Best to clean my own house!

Apple I love your ticker, very cute!

Danikins I also am not convinced about the placenta theory unless of course mine is on the right side ha ha.

CapricornAquarius
December 7th, 2011, 06:04 AM
I havent had any gender dreams yet, dont 'they say' if you dream of a boy u'll have the opposite & vice versa?

Last night I dreamt of a spider trying to hump a cocaroach :rofl:

Indira
December 7th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Gosh Applesoup, what a great dream!
I have weird dreams since Iīm pregnant but nothing gender related yet.

Good to hear you all donīt believe in the placenta placement theory, Iīm over my obsession now.
I googled 6 weeks ultrasounds and boys and girls were all over the place. So Iīm feeling itīs 50-50 again now :)
Applesoup no, my dr. didnīt tell me on what side it was, at 6 weeks the bean is usually on the placentaīs side in the sac, so I was looking at that. I know only the US tech can tell on what side the placenta actually is because in the pic it can look like something it isnīt, but in my picture I saw the bean on the left and since I thought that meant girl, I decided I didnīt need the tech and that my pic was just the truth lol.

My two boys are ill :sigh: the positive thing is I make DS2 have an afternoon nap because heīs sick and I can nap with him :)

Sunset
December 7th, 2011, 11:44 AM

:rofl: :rofl: love it!

applesoup
December 7th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Wow! And I thought I had weird dreams! Capricorn, I don't blame you for throwing them out of your house...Although, I'm so shy & "nice", I probably would've paid them & then quietly redid it after they left...

Indira, sorry to hear about the sick kiddos. UGH. I hate it when my kids are sick. But you're right! They're extra cuddly!

applesoup
December 7th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Random question...have any of you ever tested your DH's pH or your's? What was it? Do you know what it was when you got pregnant?

CapricornAquarius
December 7th, 2011, 06:37 PM
My dh's ph was through the roof & mine was 7.5 I used preseed though.

CapricornAquarius
December 7th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Ok that was before I was pregnant, but while being pregnant, ive only tested my ph via urine & its 7.5, havent tested vaginally though, have you?

CapricornAquarius
December 7th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Apple I googled ph during pregnancy & it said if your ph is higher then 4.6 then you are more likely to have disturbance of the flora which can course all sorts of drama, so I guess when we're pregnant our vaginal ph needs to be acidic, that was interesting to know.

applesoup
December 7th, 2011, 10:26 PM
My dh's ph was through the roof & mine was 7.5 I used preseed though.

So, did you sway to get it high? Or has it always been that high & you still have 3 girls?

I'd just gotten my hopes up this week that it could be a girl & then I remembered: oh yeah, we didn't really do anything to change DH's pH. It consistently was 9-10. Mine was...well. I'm not sure? I can't tell if my pH was just low (my pH strips were yellow to start with & turned slightly orange) or if I had that "ion" thing that they used to talk about on ingender. I just figured that was why I have 3 boys: DH's pH so high.

CapricornAquarius
December 8th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Apple, oops error I have 2 girls, gosh hope that isnt a sign!!

No my ph is normally 4.5 , acidic I had to use preseed to get it up to 7.5, & dh was just high anyway.

But dont worry there's been couples out there that have had high ph & still get a girl.

CapricornAquarius
December 8th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Ive recently starting to get really dry cheecks, the oilyness has completely gone which is a relief, but now the complete opposite has happened they say not to exfoliate when pregnant cause of sensitivity, any recommendations on what I could use? It feels gross, I put cream but I can still feel it.

applesoup
December 8th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Well...I can't see how a mild exfoliation would hurt anything if it's really dry & flaky. I live in a really dry climate & it's part of my routine to lather myself up with lotion before bed. I just use non-perfumy stuff so it won't irritate my skin. Otherwise, I just put enough on my face every night for it to stop itching after my shower...

Sorry I'm not more help!

CapricornAquarius
December 8th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks apple, yeah I agree, surley a mild exfoliator would be ok, im thinking of going to a skin clinic, im sure they've dealt with pregnant women. I get dry skin in Winter, but oily in Summer so to have dry skin now in Summer is weird, hormones do funny things.

dannikins
December 8th, 2011, 04:04 PM
there is a really great treatment you can do, its super cheap , really easy, all natual, and makes your skin soooooooooooo nice.

mix some brown sugar, with some extra virgin olive oil, mix it to a runny paste and rub it all over your face.
the brown sugar works as a gentle exfoliant and gets rid of all the dry, dead skin, and the olive oil makes it so soft.
i swear i have never had nicer skin than after doing that, it makes it so smooth and soft, and you dont even need to moisturise after wards.

but i think you are best to do it before a shower, that way you make sure to get rid of any excess oil.

honestly every one needs to try this at least once....

CapricornAquarius
December 8th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks Danikins, I will do it tonight before my shower, yeah skin clinics arent cheap, so if I can do this, it will save me money.

applesoup
December 8th, 2011, 05:45 PM
With each of my pregnancies with the boys, I had some big dry skin issues on my face. Mainly with my eye lids & between my nose. This time I've been fine...hmmm. Anyway, if you have it on your eyelids, I highly suggest taking a q-tip with a perfume-free lotion on the end. This is actually how I get my makeup off every night (it's fantastic, believe it or not) & it moistens my eyelids too.

My biggest (pregnancy) skin issue is...gross. Last March, after having 2 small warts next to my finger nail & some on my forehead, I went to a dermatologist. She prescribed me Retynol for my forehead...it helped, but every time I thought it was "gone" it'd come back. Now that I'm preggo, I can't use it...and it's come back. She also burned off my warts & turned it into 1 big wart. I've had DH burn it off at home 2x (total of 3) & it's not going away. Going to get serious about burning it off. Any thoughts on warts on the face?

CapricornAquarius
December 8th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Apple, about warts my daughter had one under her foot & they froze it & it didnt work, they had to burn it off, apparently to get it out at the root, which was quite deep, she had a big hole, but it did close up with only a small scar, but it worked, on the face im not sure what they would do.

About my change in skin, I was reading it can be caused by dehydration, definately not in my case I drink plenty of water throughout the day.

dannikins
December 9th, 2011, 12:49 AM
apple cider vinegar.
my son had the worse wart...it wouldnt go away, no mater how many times we had it treated., you would think it was shrinking, then it would flare up worse than ever.

get some cotton wool, soak it in the vinegar, make sure it is roughly the same size as the wart, and then tape it over the wart, leave it taped on over night.
in the morning, the wart should have changed colour.
it took 3 days for my sons wart to fall off.

im really big on natural remedies for things, and i know for a fact that this works.

CapricornAquarius
December 9th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Wow danikins you sure know alot of natural remedies, i'll know who to ask next time I have a question regarding skin issues, thanks!

CapricornAquarius
December 9th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Ok I did your natural remedy for my skin, & honestly my skin felt really really beautiful, but i'll have to do it probably twice a wk just till I get rid of these dry patches on my cheeks. Thanks heaps

applesoup
December 9th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Dannikins, thanks! I'll have to do that asap! PS, by cotton wool...do you mean cotton swab? (Sometimes I can't keep track of American vs. British vs. Australian language on here!) :)

dannikins
December 9th, 2011, 04:21 PM
yeah a swab is fine, just make sure its the same size as the wart.

i cant use a lot of the stuff you buy because the fragrances in them give me headaches, so i started with natural stuff, it dosent give any side effects, its better for you, and its cheaper, and i feel better using that sort of stuff on my kids too.

if you have any kids with eczema , use extra virgin olive oil on them.
rub it all over them , and leave it for a bout 10 minutes before their bath or shower.

it moisturises and repairs, and also stops the water from drying the skin out.
one of my boys had the worst eczema, it would bleed it was that bad, i had tired all the over the counter stuff, medications, steroid creams etc, and nothing worked.
it would improve a bit, then get use to the treatment and flare up again.

i done the olive oil and it improved over night ,with in 3-4 days it was totally gone.

amazing stuff!!! and i feel so much better to use something like that than smothering my kids in steroids.

applesoup
December 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Ugh. My friend finds out on Tuesday if she's going to have DS3 or DD1. Anyone else dreading someone else's good news? I feel so horrible...

dannikins
December 11th, 2011, 04:26 PM
i have reached the point now, where if i find out someone is pregnant, i expect them to have a girl.
i actually say to them ''i think your having a girl, because im the only person on the planet who dosent have girls".
they usually laugh and think its funny, but im being serious .....i guess they just dont get it.....

CapricornAquarius
December 11th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Apple & Danikins you both have just as much chance of conceiving a girl as anybody else, so take a big breath & enjoy your pregnancy cause you both may have little girls in your belly!

I know its hard to believe it, cause I to struggle at times believing that I could be giving birth in 6 more months to a baby boy.

dannikins
December 12th, 2011, 05:19 PM
i know , but its kind of hard when you have had 4 of the same gender in a row.
im trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but the last few weeks i keep feeling like its possible, i may really have a little girl in there ......and i start to get excited about it, and i know that if i get all excited and happy about it, and its another boy, i will be so upset......grrrrr

i feel like a loopy person....lol

applesoup
December 13th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Well. Either I'm better at reading a 12 week ultrasound than I thought...Or I'm just way too cynical. Because, I'm right: My good friend is having a girl. She called me & all I wanted to do was silence my phone. I just knew it was going to be a girl. I was truly happy for her in the moment, excited that she was excited, excited that she got to hear the news that she wanted to hear...like so many other around me.

And now that I'm off the phone? I just want to cry. And feel sad. And I just want to make up totally false reasons like "God apparently hasn't cared about any of my petitions" for why I know this will be DS4. It was really nice (Capricorn?) for you to say that I have an even % chance to get a girl...but do I???? My DH has a consistent pH of 10. 10!!!! I already have 3 boys. Statistically my next one is 58% likely to be a boy. Doesn't sound like an "even" chance.

Pity party at my house.

Indira
December 13th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Iīm sorry youīre so down applesoup, I completely understand.
I wish I had something to say to make you feel better.
But really, you could still have a girl in there. That statistic is about people who werenīt swaying. And pH is just one thing, a lot of people conceived opposites with the perfect pH. HUGS

applesoup
December 13th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks, Indira. But, I didn't exactly "sway" either...so, that is my statistic.
Where can I find the threads on perfect pH = conceiving opposites?

Indira
December 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I donīt think there is a specific thread but Iīve read about some people that swayed, got pH in the right range and conceived an opposite anyway.
Iīm sorry if I made you feel even worse :(
So you have 42 % of a change for a girl! It is not 10 or 20 or 30%, itīs still a very good change!
I really hope youīll get your girl, I feel so strong about people with 3 boys that you guys are really the ones that deserve your daughter, when you do this job for society to raise 3 little men, faith somehow should return you the favour :fingers::fingers::fingers::fingers::fingers:
Anyway, today I understand how you feel even more than on other days, so scared to be the one thatīs not lucky.
This evening at the dinner table however I was looking at Ds2 singing his songs and I was able to forget about gender and just wish the character of this baby will be like his.

dannikins
December 13th, 2011, 04:38 PM
this was a woopsie baby too....lol
i didnt get a chance to put my sway into action, i was going to start in october, had everything ready, stocked up on all the stuff, then i got my surprise BFP 26th of september.
the only sway factors i have, are the fact that hubby and i both had the flu, and that BD was 5 days before ovulation.
with a J&D and missionary.
i would feel alot more confident about things if i had the chance to do my sway a bit.

anyway, time will tell.....:)

Indira
December 13th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Wow dannikins, a 5 day cut off with J&D!! thatīs amazing! Did you conceive your boys around O or with cut-offs as well?
That really reminds me of Doulamamaīs sway: long cut-off+J&D+surprise pregnancy= girl! FXFXFX
And you had the flu too! To me that sounds even better than a planned sway.
I layed with hips elevated after DTD because I finally wanted to get pregnant, now I feel so stupid I did that.

CapricornAquarius
December 13th, 2011, 05:18 PM
This evening at the dinner table however I was looking at Ds2 singing his songs and I was able to forget about gender and just wish the character of this baby will be like his.

Its funny you say that cause this is how I feel with dd2, she is such a character, makes us laugh all the time.

dannikins
December 13th, 2011, 07:12 PM
I

i know what you mean.
even though i had pretty bad gender dissapointment during the pregnancy with my last one, he is now my whole world, hes the most lovable little man and has the best personality , i know when i look at him, that no matter what this baby is i will be ok.....:)

my last 2 boys were 2-3 day cut offs, im not sure what the first 2 were because i wasnt charting with them, but we were doing it like rabbits so i guess it was straight through O, especially our first he was at least twice a day everyday.

this time was just the one time 5 days before O, and nothing for about a week before that.

also, all my boys were conceived in summer/fall and born in the spring.
this will be my first winter baby, conceived in the spring.

so hopefully we have done enough things differently this time ...:)

CapricornAquarius
December 14th, 2011, 01:53 AM
This time we dtd right on O, with my girls we were like rabbits. Dd1 was an oops & dd2 was planned, both my girls were born in summer, this one will be born in winter, in the end I believe ive done all I possibly could so if this ends up being dd3 then she was meant to be, I really hope my sway combination has worked though.

begonia
December 14th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Thanks, Begonia. Sorry you didn't hear blue. I truly knows what it feels like...except on the flip side. Maybe if I'm having another boy, you can shop for my baby & I'll shop for yours? :highfive:

Done :)

It's super hard, isn't it. I keep thinking with time it'll go away completely but I'm not sure it ever will. I think it will probably be one of the only true disappointments in my life. Not disappointment with my girls, not them at all ... they will be my greatest joys for sure. But never having a son will always hurt and I've just got to accept that as part of my life now.

It's so hard to get over GD too when everywhere you look you see kids, LOL. And people have comments about yours.

begonia
December 14th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Its funny you say that cause this is how I feel with dd2, she is such a character, makes us laugh all the time.

I do think this is one of the best ways to get through bad GD days! Focusing on what you love about your kids that has nothing to do with their gender... my DD2 is a total goofball too :) And DD1 is just the kindest most thoughtful 6 year old I've ever seen; she said the other day when we saw Santa that she knew it was just an elf (hee hee) but she wasn't going to tell that to DD2, because she wanted DD2 to believe it was really Santa.

LOL... I don't know how I keep ending up posting here :) I really hope you all get your DG! It seems like the pink swayers due when I am are all having great success lately, so FX! And CA you know I'm rooting for you too!!

begonia
December 14th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Wow dannikins, a 5 day cut off with J&D!! thatīs amazing! Did you conceive your boys around O or with cut-offs as well?
That really reminds me of Doulamamaīs sway: long cut-off+J&D+surprise pregnancy= girl! FXFXFX
And you had the flu too! To me that sounds even better than a planned sway.
I layed with hips elevated after DTD because I finally wanted to get pregnant, now I feel so stupid I did that.

Oh don't sweat it! I did that too and I'm having a girl! Even the best sways come down to the luck component and IMO that's the biggest part and there's nothing we can do to change it. Here's hoping you get your DD!

Belle
December 14th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Applesoup about your friend I understand the drenching feeling of you know that your always right about others and what about my turn. Just imagine her until she is in our arms. I personally believe it is very rare to have one of a kind. I never see families with more than 3 of a kind, I mostly see pp or 3 with 2 of one and one of the other. Out of my four years between kinder and school I only saw and know of a handful of people with 3 of the same let alone 4. I know it can happen but I think it rare. You know I heard its good luck to have 3 of a kind!

applesoup
December 14th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Iīm sorry if I made you feel even worse :(
So you have 42 % of a change for a girl! It is not 10 or 20 or 30%, itīs still a very good change!

It's okay, Indira. you didn't make me feel worse. Thanks for your optimism. I lost mine on DS2. :)

applesoup
December 14th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I think it will probably be one of the only true disappointments in my life. Not disappointment with my girls, not them at all ... they will be my greatest joys for sure. But never having a son will always hurt and I've just got to accept that as part of my life now.

I couldn't have said it better!! It's just one of those things that I'll never be able to change without doing something...out-of-character & expensive. (HT or adoption.) Even then, one way I'd feel like I'm playing God...(no offense to those who are thinking this way...I'm very tempted!) & the other way she wouldn't be "my" little girl. Ya know?

I told DH that if this is DS4 then I want him to get snipped. (If it's DD1, then I'll consider a 5th.) He told me I was being rash, it wasn't a prayerful decision, and that he'd wait 2 years before getting snipped. I know he's right on all accounts...but I just want the pain to stop. Before getting pregnant, I thought the only way to stop the pain would be to have a girl--and I still really believe that.

At the same time, I'm starting to think there's something to be said about just moving on & entirely-loving & focusing on the boys I do have. Hoping that God will give me a girl is an emotional investment I can't afford any more...

My good friend who found out #3 is DD1 announced today on FB. BOY did she get a HUGE difference in responses than I did. I haven't told ANYONE this time, but last time? All I did was announce "we're pregnant" & I had rude comments up the wah-zoo & no where near the # of comments she received. It's hard not to be sad when others are SO excited that she got their DG.

CapricornAquarius
December 17th, 2011, 08:14 PM
My afternoon nausea has returned in the last 2 days grrr.

Skin feels lovely now, been exfoliating & moisturising, only got a few pimples & they're now cleared up, I look pregnant now, my weight is only going towards my belly, im surprised, I can still put all my non prego clothes on but with a belly band, Im really happy about that, I know its because Ive been watching what I eat because of my gestational diabetes.

applesoup
December 17th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Sorry to hear about the nausea. It's always such a bummer at this point in the pregnancy to hear that we should be feeling better...and then I never do!

Glad to hear your skin has cleared up! I've been using the apple cider vinegar & the verdict is still out. Maybe I need to put it on more than 1x a day when I go to bed. Actually, it turned the giant wart on my finger into a bloody...blister looking thing... And it hurts to keep it on for more than a few hours at night. Not sure what to do about it? Not ready to waste my money on a dermatologist since they didn't' help the first time & I'm preggo now.

My super-busy-hands-off mom has requested to spend time with me & take me to "show" me her membership grocery store to "talk" about somethings. (kids in tow) I really hope that she hasn't picked up on me being preggo. She keeps looking at my belly...even when I am wearing baggy clothes. If I can JUST make it through the next 2-3 weeks without both of our families finding out, I'll be good as gold until the end of January! I'm really not planning on telling... But if my mom knows, then I'm in trouble. We'll see.

dannikins
December 18th, 2011, 02:10 AM
if you cant keep the vinegar on all night, (being preggo can make the skin more sensitive)
after an hour or so take it off, but leave a wet band-aid on it.
make sure it is constantly wet, ( sorry i should have mentioned that before)
i have actually had success with my 3 year old, by just leaving the wet band-aid on, it was a bit of a fluke.

he had the vingegar on, and a band-aid over the top, then he had a shower and left the band-aid on.
that same soggy band-aid was on for over 24 hours.
when i took it off after his shower the following day, his finger was all white and wrinkly, like a prune...lol... but the wart was no longer attached to his finger, it was amazing!!!

i think the moisture just softend it all up and it just dropped off.
so try putting on a band-aid, then dipping your hand in warm water untill the band-aid has really soaked up some of the water, and leave it on for a day or 2.
if it seems to be drying up, just dip it in the water again.
keep it wet at all times.

good luck keeping your pregnancy secret!
i couldnt do that to save myself...lol
im huge already, the top of my uterus is already about 2 inches above my belly button.

my eldest son (hes 8) said to me yesterday.."when are we gunna have a girl?"
i said "i dont know"
he said " well its taking forever and im sick of waiting, i want a sister"
i just cracked up, i thought ' gee your sick of waiting......'

applesoup
December 18th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Thanks, Dannikins. How can I know when my wart falls off? My band-aids usually end up moist or wet & my wart is constantly white with the pruney on top. However, now my wart looks bloody under the skin. So, is my wart still there? Should I try and drain some of the blood out? Thoughts?

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I'll make it through Christmas without people noticing. I feel HUGE today. Your fundal height is already 2 inches ABOVE your belly button and you're only 16 weeks along? Sorry to be one of "those" people, but are you sure you're not having twins? I thought the fundal height was supposed to be at your belly button at 20 weeks... I haven't taken the time to find mine, but I'm feeling huge. Starting to wonder if I'm having twins! Ha! I "know" I'm not, but I just feel so big.

Sorry you have pressure from your eldest son. Do you talk about your GD around him or hopes for a girl? My boys don't know I'm preggo yet (you'd think they would since mommy doesn't "feel well" every single day...). From time to time my oldest will casually ask why there are no girls in our family. In my mind I always say, "I have no idea why..." & then quickly answer with "Because boys is what God gave our family." If I ask if we have another baby, what they'd want it to be. Sometimes they say girl & other times they say boy. I'm not sure they actually care. Which, at least, is less pressure on me from inside of my own family!

dannikins
December 18th, 2011, 04:53 PM
lol, i have had 3 scans ,and each has only been one in there.

i have always gotten big while pregnant, i grow out of my regular clothes by the time im 8 weeks, i usually look like im due by the time im half way.
im just one of those obviously pregnant people.

these people who can hide there pregnancy untill the 8th month baffle me...lol.

im not sure about the wart, it sounds like it has an established blood supply, so will take a lot longer to get rid of than regular ones, if it has blistered i would try to release the crap out of it .
just keep it moist and covered...:)

CapricornAquarius
December 18th, 2011, 05:07 PM
That sounds like when my youngest daughter had hers frozen it blood blistered, so I got a sewing needle & popped it to release all the blood & water out of it , after doing that for few days it dried up & fell off.

Danikins im also one of those people who gets a huge belly, ive already been asked are there 2 in there, ha! I wish I could take a photo to show you all.

My youngest daughter is convinced there's a baby girl in mums belly, my elderst says mum I think it would be much better if we have another sister because we already have girl stuff, but she is unsure what gender is in mums belly.

Tiny Dancer
December 18th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Tiny Dancer, congrats on the twins! Sorry to be one of those nosy people...but were you expecting twins? (Run in family, etc)? I'd love to have twin GIRLS to even things out.

Charlieispy, when is your ultrasound scheduled for? Your 8 week? Hoping the baby's healthy!

So sorry! Just now seeing this. We used ivf for this pregnancy but twins do run in my family every generation. We can count back 5 sets. Thanks for the well wishes! We are super excited! I hope you are feeling better now.

Tiny Dancer
December 19th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Congrats to all the other pregos who have joined since I spaced out and forgot to check this thread for awhile!

Just had a 12 week scan last week and everything is moving right along with the twins. One is measuring 11 weeks 6 days and the other 11 weeks 4 days. The ultrasound person confirmed that they are fraternal. I couldn't hide my pregnant belly if I wanted to right now. It's my 3rd pregnancy plus I always carry straight out the front and high so it's very noticeable. Hoping my headaches and tiredness will go away in this trimester.

I really hope everyone gets their desired gender. I'm rooting for you and can't wait til your scans.

applesoup
December 19th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Tiny Dancer, thanks for the well wishes! I really hope we all get our DG too. :)

I see in your ticker that you're due in June with twin girls...how do you know already?? Did that show up on your 12 week scan or is that why you did IVF? Congrats either way! You must be over the moon... I like to day dream about having twin girls...and then I think about my laundry with 5... :laundrypole:

CapricornAquarius
December 19th, 2011, 02:31 AM
So got my gender reading from cheri22, she's predicting Girl, hoping she's wrong!

Congrats tinyd on ur preg with twin girls, you must be so happy.

Apple, thats funny the laundry, I sometimes feel like there's 6 of us with most laundry days.

applesoup
December 19th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Seriously, Capricorn, I don't know what it was about the 3rd child. It sent me over on the laundry issue. A 4th is just going to make laundry...a constant in my life. UGH.

Capricorn, you're brave to ask a psychic! I guess most people ask in "good fun." Part of me would like to ask. I don't like the psychics on here because they have access to our profiles & all of our comments. And, given the statistics, I have to bet they'd say BOY for me since statistically that's what's going to happen... I guess I"m just a skeptic!!

dannikins
December 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM
laundry IS my life.
4 boys = a crap load of washing.
i bought a bigger washing machine last pregnancy just to cope with it, i now do about 3-4x 10KG loads a day.
which is much better than the smaller machine i had before, only thing is, my clothes line isnt big enough...lol
and winter sucks, my clothes dryer goes non stop in winter.

CapricornAquarius
December 20th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Apple, your better off not asking a psychic, she was really cheap & ive since read she gets more wrong gender predictions then she does right, so that makes me feel better.

Yay my u/s is tomorrow, cant wait!

applesoup
December 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Oh, fun! Are you going to get a nub shot? Does your DR do it automatically or will you have to convince her?

CapricornAquarius
December 20th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Ladies had my u/s it was so exciting, my girls loved it, my dh & I got emotional was just a wonderful experience for us as a family to share.

Skull looks boy for sure, different to my girls, placenta is on the right I asked the tech & heartbeat is 150bpm, compared to my girls whos were 163 & 160. Whether that helps any I dont know, but im really thinking its a boy for us, im trying not to get overly excited but its hard not to, one thing is for sure im so in love with my baby.

Belle
December 21st, 2011, 04:35 AM
CapricornAquarius that is great news about your ultrasound that all went well. Did you see the nub or did the tech attempt to guess? Mine knew what I was having at 13 weeks with the nub with ds2.
I went to see a psychic today and predicted that I will be having a girl which I was excited about I just hope I don't get my hopes up for nothing. She was spot on with my past and present.
I hope everyone is well, I'm still disgustingly nauseated and struggle to think about what to eat.

CapricornAquarius
December 21st, 2011, 04:58 AM
My girls asked if she can see what we're having, she was very serious, quick & answered, no we dont look for gender till mummy is 19weeks & only if mum & dad want to know ok, even when I asked her what side the placenta was on, she commented, for any reason you would like to know that, so I said about the placenta theory & she said surely you dont believe such nonsense? So she basically wanted me to just shut up & let her do her job.
Im so happy that bubs is measuring to the right size & all looks perfect.

Thats exciting for you I hope the psychic is right.

applesoup
December 21st, 2011, 12:44 PM
Congrats on the fun ultrasound! I've always thought it'd be fun to bring the boys to the ultrasound, but was scared of breaking down in front of them. I can't believe she shot you down on wanting to know what side it was on. Who cares if you want to believe that? It's not her position to tell you that you shouldn't. (I hate bossy medical staff.)

Glad to hear it went well!

applesoup
December 21st, 2011, 12:45 PM
PS, is there any better info on the skull theory? I did read the one sticky, but I had a hard time understanding it. Beside, my boys have really "girly" heads in their ultrasounds. Any better photos to look at?

Indira
December 21st, 2011, 03:10 PM
Great your ultrasound went well Capricorn and that all is well! And how exciting all those boysīsigns...
Werenīt you going to find out at birth ? Are you still planning to do that? I was very convinced I would, but I have been obsessing so much about skull theory and nubs already that I donīt know if I am going to resist.
Applesoup I read some info on skull theory too, but when I see US images I never guess right, itīs hard.
Perhaps there are more pics on IG?
Iīm going to have another scan on Friday, I guess it will be the last one without gender clues, hope all is well.
Sorry for your nausea Belle :(

dannikins
December 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM
huge congrats on a great U/S.
my next one is on the 12th of jan, i will be 19 weeks....

CapricornAquarius
December 21st, 2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks guys im very happy! Taking my girls & dh along just made it extra special.

Can be confusing about skull, i was looking at some on the confirmed boy u/s pics & some look exactly like my girls skull, so i really dont think it makes any diff towards gender. There was research done, the conclusion to it was that babies skulls are still forming so its hard to tell.

Apple the tech sure was a serious bossy boot.

Wow danikins thats so soon, cant wait for my 19 wk scan.

Indra no i cant wait till birth im finding out for sure.

Tiny Dancer
December 23rd, 2011, 12:47 AM
Great u/s update CapriscornAquarius. So fun to take the family with you!

Had my 12 week scan last week and everything looked good. Both twins measuring well and very active. We did the nt scan and their neck measure,ends looked good but still waiting for the blood work result to come in. I also had to get tested for gestational diabetes but luckily that came back negative.

Hope everyone else is feeling well. Happy Holidays to you and your families!

dannikins
December 23rd, 2011, 03:12 AM
great scan results...:)

dannikins
December 23rd, 2011, 03:13 AM
they dont test for gestational diabetes over here untill 28 weeks.

i got an early christmas present today, a rabbit, its super cute, and the kids really wanted one, so hubby got me one for christmas....lol

annabel♥lee
December 23rd, 2011, 09:01 PM
Hi ladies. I'm due July 28th/29th. :)

Tiny Dancer
December 23rd, 2011, 10:15 PM
Typically they don't test for gestational diabetes here either but I'm high risk because of the twins, being over 35 and my Grandmother was diabetic. I have to get tested again during that regular time of 24-28 weeks to make sure it's not bad then too.

Welcome Annabel��lee! Love your name! Congrats!

jils04
December 26th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you.due aug 3 and having second scan this thurs at nine weeks. The waiting is so slow and can't wait to see thee bean again.
Hope you all had a lovely xmas

dannikins
December 26th, 2011, 06:10 PM
i have a new belly pic, taken this morning,
17 weeks 1 day, less than 3 weeks until the half way mark!!!!!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/dannikins_photos/17w1d.jpg

sorry about the food on my top...(thanks boys) i didnt realize it was there until i uploaded the pic.

applesoup
December 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Congrats Annabelle & jils04! Welcome aboard!

Merry Christmas to everyone! How'd your celebrations go? Mine went really well. Except at our Christmas Eve service...when there were all of these cute girls in their beautiful Christmas dresses. It was hard not to be a little sad.

Went to 2 family celebrations & kind-of got away without announcing. I'm 14 weeks today, so that's a feat! Although, I'm not sure I have my family fooled. I recently bought a house & so they keep expecting an announcement from it. My step-sister announced she's preggo with #5, so they kept saying her baby is due "when your baby is". Ha ha...I tried to laugh it off & get away. I'm not sure if they're convinced, but they didn't come out and ask us directly...so I didn't have to lie directly. Funny thing, I'm 3 weeks ahead of my step-sis!

The biggest test will be tomorrow. It's my MIL's Christmas celebration & she always invites EVERYONE. It's also historically my worst GD moments....dealing with her friends-of-the-family. So, as long as I don't have to talk about being pregnant again, then I'm sure I'll survive. REALLY tempted to wear a sweatshirt, but have to see them the rest of the week too. Guess I'll wear my holiday get-up.

I really need some maternity pants that fit, but none of them are fitting right...can you believe that? I hate how much my hips expand & how much weight I gain in pregnancy. It's almost impossible to find the right pair of pants throughout. On the bright side, I think I've only gained 1lb so far. Although, today was the first day I started running for the toilet...thinking I was going to puke from the smell of dinner. Guess I can't complain if the kids don't like it...

applesoup
December 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
CUTE belly photo Dannikins!! How'd you load a picture onto here?

applesoup
December 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Are you doing an 18 week ultrasound or 20? I wish you girls lived closer to me...

dannikins
December 27th, 2011, 01:20 AM
upload a pic to photobucket and then use the image code in the post, pic pops straight up....:)
my scan is in the 12th, i will be 19 weeks.

applesoup
December 27th, 2011, 01:32 PM
So soon! I'm supposed to get mine at 18 weeks, towards the end of January. I can't schedule it until after my 16 week appointment in 2 weeks.

Have you girls been experiencing a heaviness in your uterus? Ever since Saturday/Sunday, my uterus just feels heavy. It seems a bit early for that. Of course my mind keeps wandering to twin...girls! I'm sure it's just the 4th pregnancy factor.

indigoviolet
December 27th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Can I join you ladies? Finally starting to believe in this pg (still praying for a sticky) had a scan just before Christmas and saw the little bean. Am very excited and hoping for a girl!

dannikins
December 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM
yep i have that weighted feeling too, have had to start wearing my support belt already, especially if i have a busy day planned.

i agree, its just from the number of the pregnancy, this is my 5th, and i had it early on with my last one too.
if its anything like last time i am really going to pay for it in a few months when i get really big, i had so much pelvic and lower back pain last time.

applesoup
December 27th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Hi, IndigoViolet! Welcome aboard & congratulations on the pregnancy! Glad to hear everything is going well!

At the end of my last pregnancy, I couldn't sit on the floor & if I slept on my side...my pubic bones would rub together. Yes, it's as painful as it sounds. I can only imagine how much it'll hurt with baby #4! (I can't imagine with #5!) I feel like my round ligament pain gets worse with each pregnancy. Do you girls think the same with your pregnancies?

dannikins
December 27th, 2011, 08:57 PM
my experience so far is , everything is worse each time.
my first was almost totally symptom free, apart from the occasional sciatica, but each additional pregnancy the discomfort and symptoms are worse than the one before.

Julesbwn
December 28th, 2011, 12:53 AM
I'm due August sometime - I have my first ultrasound January 10th- To determine the correct due date ( I have pcos so a very irregular cycle ) can't wait .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belle
December 28th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Merry Christmas to all and welcome to the new ladies. We had lunch with my parents and with my cousins (we are a big family) we ate too much food and I still feel like crap. I had to cancel my ultrasound this Friday because we've decided to go away for a few days for new years so I booked it for next Wednesday. I'll be 11 weeks. Hope everyone is well :)

applesoup
December 28th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Welcome JulesBwn! Congrats!

applesoup
December 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Belle, for a second I thought you cancelled your 20 week ultrasound (forgot how far you are) & I almost died! (Because I could never postpone it! Actually, I had to with DS3 because a death in the family & had to wait a week longer...everyone at the funeral kept asking me if I "really" knew what it was. Grr!) I guess postponing longer at this point might give you a better nub? Will they look?

My step-sister's kids managed to get my 1 year old sick, who got my husband & I sick. We've been miserable for the past 2 days. Actually, I'm having a hard time determining what is "sickness" and what's "being pregnant". I knew I wasn't feeling well the day before, but thought I was pregnant!

Can't wait for my 16 week appointment the 2nd week in January...because then I get to schedule my 18 week appointment!

Tiny Dancer
December 28th, 2011, 10:32 PM
AppleSoup- will they scan for gender at your 18 week appt? So exciting!

applesoup
December 29th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Tiny Dancer, yep! I broke down crying at my DRs trying to explain why I wanted an early ultrasound & why we're not telling our families. I'd asked her to do an in office one at 16 weeks. She said she wasn't qualified enough, but could schedule my 20 week for 18 weeks. In the past, I'd tried getting it earlier, but they wouldn't! So, I'm happy she'll do it...wondering if the ultrasound techs are going to be harrassing me about why it's so early. oh well.

shaven12
December 29th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Tiny Dancer, yep! I broke down crying at my DRs trying to explain why I wanted an early ultrasound & why we're not telling our families. I'd asked her to do an in office one at 16 weeks. She said she wasn't qualified enough, but could schedule my 20 week for 18 weeks. In the past, I'd tried getting it earlier, but they wouldn't! So, I'm happy she'll do it...wondering if the ultrasound techs are going to be harrassing me about why it's so early. oh well.

Hey Applesoup,
I am always get my ultrasounds done early due to my excitement. I just cant wait another two wks. I go to a 3D ultrasound place and they will do ultrasounds for you, it doesnt matter how many wks you are. They basically do the ultrasound so you can have 3D pictures of your baby but if they can see the gender, they will tell you.
The techs shouldn't be worried or harrasing you about why you want to know so early. I am sure they are used to this. Good Luck! Hope you get your desired gender!

shaven12
December 29th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I am new to genderdreaming. I have been a part of Ingender since 2007 and after having my baby boy(thanks to ingender), i kind of fell off. Well, now I am expecting again, unexpectedly. Went back to ingender but didnt find a lot of my old friends there anymore. Then I remebered this website. So I am back.
My official due date is July 6, 2011! Hoping for a boy, but praying for a healthy baby!

dannikins
December 30th, 2011, 12:02 AM
welcome to all the newbies...:)
my due date by ovulation is also the 6th, but the dr has me down as the 4th because the ultrasounds gave 3 different dates, so they are going by LMP.

grasshopper
December 30th, 2011, 01:39 AM
Might as well jump on here too...I'm due 11th June with Bub#3...find out in another couple of weeks if we have our boy.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and ate as much rubbish as I did.

dannikins
December 31st, 2011, 12:06 AM
welcome grasshopper, sending ALL my blue dust your way, i have a crap load of it......:)

applesoup
January 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
Looks like my "not announcing" thing might be coming to an end soon. Over Christmas, my dad & step-mom kept making comments about me being pregnant (without asking directly)...which I shot down without denying it directly. My dad just wrote me and asked me directly if I'm feeling sick because I'm pregnant. I asked him if he thinks I look fat. Ha!

On the bright side, I only have to see my mom 2x this week...and then I'm HOME FREE until after I find the gender! Yea!! We'll give props to my dad for being the ones who truly "knew it". Everyone else gets the big "oblivious" award.

After I got home last night, I looked @ my belly and asked my husband HOW his family didn't notice...at all. I feel huge!

indigoviolet
January 1st, 2012, 03:06 PM
Hi Shaven, I remember you from IG, great to have you over here. Congrats on the pg, hope you get your boy, you can have ALL my blue dust!

dannikins
January 1st, 2012, 04:30 PM
maybe they did notice but didnt want to say anything in case they were wrong,.
my last pregnancy i was 13 weeks before someone finally came out and asked me, apparently people were talking about it behind my back for ages, but they didnt want to say anything in case i had just gained weight....lol.

girlmom
January 1st, 2012, 05:20 PM
i joined yesterday due the 4th of july. so im going to crash and hang out with yall until i find a july due date club or something.

indigoviolet
January 2nd, 2012, 02:38 PM
Welcome and congrats girlmom! Are you finding out the gender of this one?

girlmom
January 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
thanks, i don't want to know the gender but i want a hint. i mean if its finally my boy i need to do some shopping because everything i own is pepto pink. my mothers intuition is telling me girl, i accidently swayed girl. but stastics say its my turn for a boy. which would be very ironic to me. i swayed 4 times now for a boy and i keep getting girls, the one time i sway girl and i might get a boy??? maybe its just who gets there first

applesoup
January 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM
I'm with you, Girlmom. I don't WANT to know the gender, unless it's my long-awaited girl! At the same time, I need to prepare myself for a boy. I just wish I didn't have to lose my hope & happiness with the pregnancy when I find out!

begonia
January 2nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
I'm with you, Girlmom. I don't WANT to know the gender, unless it's my long-awaited girl! At the same time, I need to prepare myself for a boy. I just wish I didn't have to lose my hope & happiness with the pregnancy when I find out!

Totally! The loss of hope sucked. But I'm glad I found out ... to each her own but for me it was definitely the right call. Not knowing was causing me some misery; I still had hope before I knew, but I didn't have much and that sucked in it's own way. FX you don't have to lose any happiness when you find out!!

dannikins
January 2nd, 2012, 06:20 PM
i know exactly what you mean, if its another boy, i dont want to know just yet, but if its a girl, i have some serious shopping to do....lol

begonia
January 2nd, 2012, 06:22 PM
OH your boys are PRECIOUS Danni!!!!

dannikins
January 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
thanks, they are arent they...lol
the pics a bit blurry, because of me shrinking it, but you can still see them...:)

applesoup
January 2nd, 2012, 07:32 PM
So cute! Love the red hair! What are their names, if you don't mind me asking? (I'm in the hunt for a boy name before my ultrasound...)

dannikins
January 2nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
Adam Kenneth, 8 years, Christopher Lee, 5 years, Matthew Phillip, 3 years, and Nathan Jack, 15 months.
middle names are after family,
Kenneth is the name of both my father and my father in law, so that was obviously first choice,
Lee is actually after me, i dont have a middle name but my first name is Danni-Lee.
Phillip is hubbys name,
and Jack is hubbys grandfathers name.

if im having another boy i think i will just have to name him five....lol... im out of names.

the red hair is a throw back, both my father, and my mother-in-law are red heads , so we were kind of expecting it to come out somewhere.

applesoup
January 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Cute! We have a very common last name & so we've gone the unique route.

I was starting to think that maybe we set ourselves up for having a hard time finding name #4, but then we literally got a hospital bill for a our son...even though it wasn't OUR kid. Seriously. If I'd named them a more common name like Jacob (like DH & I wanted), our kids would be getting mixed up in ALL of their records...insurance, school, dentist...

The only problem is that they rhyme...accidentally. So do I have #4 rhyme too? What's a unique name that fits with my boys' names, without being TOO similar? The only name I've come up with (& kinda liked...but not sure if I'm convincing myself too hard) is Brixon. But the poor kid will be called "Brick" his whole life, right? I also like the name Chandler, but DH hates the American show from the 90s "Friends" reference.

I also feel like boy names are harder...you can't be as "creative" with them as girl names.

Journey2dFuture
January 3rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
Hi Girls - Just a quick question - When did you all get the dating scan? Or told your official due date?

rainbowflower
January 3rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Journey2dFuture - between 11-13 weeks in the UK

indigoviolet
January 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Apple- I find boys names soooo hard. I really struggled with our two, don't know what I'll do if this is a boy too. Probably something really daring just to make me smile :)

Journey2dFuture
January 3rd, 2012, 02:59 PM
Journey2dFuture - between 11-13 weeks in the UK
Thats what i thought.. I've got another scan booked in for 12 weeks. So i'm sure they will tell me more then. :) ty

indigoviolet
January 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
i'm with you all, don't want to loose my excitement and happiness or hope. I know I will have to find out just to get my head around it and give myself time but I'd rather not know if it is a boy. Gosh, it is great having so many who understand, make me feel better.

indigoviolet
January 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
Journey- have you already had a scan?

Journey2dFuture
January 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Journey- have you already had a scan?
Yep i had one last Friday - Measured 5w5d.. Tech said he could see the flicker of a heartbeat :)
Although i was under the impression it wouldn't be visible in till 7weeks.

indigoviolet
January 3rd, 2012, 03:14 PM
Journey- wow that's amazing to see so much so early, that must be so reasurring for you, seeing that heartbeat is just wonderful!

Journey2dFuture
January 3rd, 2012, 03:35 PM
I didn't see it the screen was tilted the doctor pointed it out to dh and turned the speakers on but it didnt sound like much :/
I'm just grateful for everyday baby is in there.
The Doctor printed off three photos for me though which was nice. He said he wanted to see me again at 12 wks and 20 wks.

applesoup
January 3rd, 2012, 04:11 PM
My DR dated the pregnancy at my first appointment. I was allowed to schedule it between 8-10 weeks & I went in at 9weeks. They did an ultrasound and measured the baby...with only a 1 day difference from my date. They'll double check the growth at my 18 week appointment & only change my due date then if I'm off by more than 2 weeks. (Which, I know I'm not.)

dannikins
January 3rd, 2012, 05:04 PM
i have trouble with boys names too.
i prefer the more traditional names for boys, but like the more unusual for girls, but ive never had a chance to pic a girls name yet.
a name for boy number 5 is going to be sooooo hard!

my dates have been changed 3 times.
first appointment they set it by LMP.
but i have long cycles so i knew straight away that would be wrong.
then at my first scan they moved it back a week, then at the second scan they moved it forward almost 2 weeks.
then at my first OB appointment, they decided to stick with the original LMP date because the measurments were all so different.
i know when i ovulated, so i know when i am due, i dont mind if they have me down as being due sooner than i really am, at least i know i wont have to go as far over due as i did with my youngest.

applesoup
January 3rd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Grrr...the hormones are flowing over here today! My sister is so...catty! For no reason! I literally don't have a relationship with her or my ONLY niece because she's SO catty!! Usually I try to be nice & respond nice. Today? I'm not playing nice.

...when are these hormones supposed to even out? I pretty much bit her head off in that e-mail!

Belle
January 4th, 2012, 06:39 AM
I dont know when our aggression goes but I'm like a lion.
As for boy names I'm not even going to think that route not yet anyway.
Well I went to my first appointment today my bloodwork came back fine, I measured 11 weeks and 3 days on the ultrasound and all looked well. My new due date is the 22nd of July. I do have photos of the baby but he said its way to early for gender clues what do you think? I think I have a nub shot but not a good skull shot because HER hand kept waving up and down her belly and head. It was so cute. Yes I need to call her a she, for now anyway I need to HOPE even for two weeks. I have another ultrasound on the 18th of January when I'll be 13 weeks and 4 days. I'm so nervous.
Applesoup when is your ultrasound? I think we were going at similar times but your a month ahead is that right?

applesoup
January 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Belle--yeah, I'm due June 25th. My DR is letting me get an 18 week ultrasound, which will be sometime the week of January 23rd! I can't schedule it until after my appointment next Monday.

I don't know about the nub shots. 11 weeks and 3 days? Seems close enough to 12 weeks for me, but see what some of the other ladies said.

I know what you mean about "needing to hope." For me, though, I think it's the loss of "hope" that's hurt the most. There's no more hoping. There's no more chances. There's no little girl. So, even though I know on some level that I AM hoping it's a girl & will be disappointed...I'm trying to find a name to have to make it "easier." ya know?

GRRRRRRR. My sister. I swear. I know I'm hormonal & pregnant & she doesn't know that...but I am SO TICKED at her right now. Why do I always have to be the adult? :fight:

indigoviolet
January 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Apple- that's a good idea about trying to find a boy's name, I'm kind of the same and have been playing with ideas in my head.
What did you sister do/say?! Hope you are OK!

applesoup
January 4th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks, Indigo. I'm just really hormonal right now & it seems to be magnifying how lonely I am in my family & friendships. I try so hard in all of my relationships...it's just frustrating when I feel so separated from my family. And all of my best friends have moved out of state...3 of them. Thanks for asking.

dannikins
January 4th, 2012, 09:36 PM
i have been really hormonal too....
my first trimester i was actually really good, but this last month......