TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
1 sweet DD (20 months).
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
From diet.
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
From diet
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
From diet
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
From diet
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Folic Acid

DH Supplements Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin D

Any additional supplement info?
DW: I took Women One A Day, folate and Coq10.
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Increased in meat (atleast 5 to 6 times a weak), daily two eggs with avocado, tomatoes, cheese and onions. Increase in olive oil and animal based ghee (I could swear on ghee), duck, salmon fish, tuna fish, coconut water (4 to 5 glasses a week), lots of water, daily lemon, onion and garlic in food. Rye bread, cereal, full fat milk, yoghurt and cheese (in huge amounts), dark chocolate, vegetable soups (any vegetable, just boil them and put it in the mixer with nuts), different colors of fruit (I didnt choose one specific one as Atomic told me to eat variety of fruits and vegetables), English black tea, green tea, hot choco.
Oh God I could go on. Lets say I ate more, snacked on different nuts and dried fruits that I bought from Turkish market (which is
cheaper than supermarkets) meat, vegetables and fruit! I ttied to bring variety to my diet. The main thing that kept me very happy was dates! Its high in everything so please include that to your diet if you can :).

With my DD I barely ate meat, didn't snack at all, had always a banana as fruit and ate same vegetables day in day out..no varieties at all and felt constantly hungry. With my baby boy I felt full and fat lol.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
The moment I became pregnant with my DD (in 2015) i started to eat everything without dieting and keot doing that until four mo ths ago. So let's say two years +.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He ate whatever I made him and skipped daily coffees.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
No coffee at all.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Please dont ask lol. I gained an additional 10 kilo's when I officially started following the HE diet. Too high BMi.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I did everything from home. Started doing boxing excercises 40 minutes a day, 3 to 4 days a week.
Then bought a kettlebell and keot doing that 5 days a week for 25- 45 minutes. Depending on my day and DD. I followed yoga for fertility on youtube and did that alnost everyday (yogiyin) and tried accupuncture esince I read it increases fertily, since I didn't ovulate for three mo ths (AF decided to disappear) and got pregnant the month I did ovulate!
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Didnt't measure nor cared.
Any VG potions used? Preseed

CM pH at attempt
/
DH pH
/
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation No idea

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
As I mentioned AF decided to disappear on me for three months. We BD'd whenever we felt like it or were in the mood. There was no pattern tbh since DH had to travel a lot for work. We couldn't BD every 2-4 days...
Any relevant attempt details?
We saw eachother after 2.5 weeks and BD'ed twice that week. I checked and there was no sign of ovulation at all but we did use preseed. Dh had to leave for work again for a week. So I guess I ovulater fee days later?
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Things that made me feel great before I knew I had a boy was the diet & excercise.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Just two attempts after no BD for 2.5 weeks.
Things worth mentioning:
I believe everything is mentioned above. After getting sick of swaying and myself I almost gave up. Didn't care about getting pregnant asap. My goal changed to lose the weight, getting healthy and get my ovulation on track. I was so sure the attempts would gave me a second DD..guess the excercises, healthy diet, yoga and accupuncture decided the opposite :).

XXforhubby
August 31st, 2017, 07:41 AM
Huge congrats [emoji170]! I'm so happy for you!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

ksmom
August 31st, 2017, 09:11 AM
Congratulations on your blue bundle! :babym:

Shannshaff
August 31st, 2017, 09:49 AM
Congrats on getting your blue baby boy!!!

Throwaway_panther
September 1st, 2017, 10:52 AM
Omg meoab, I'm so happy for you!! Huge congratulations!!!!

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Huge congrats!!! So happy for you!

meoab
September 3rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Thank you so much everyone! I was over the moom the moment I heard a healthy baby boy, kept crying for an hour but I feel normal again haha. Not sure if it really hit me..plus this pregnancy makes me very weak even though I am in month four. Thank you Atomic!! You are such a great woman with a huge knowledge. @ panther I hope you get your boy too and everyone else their desired gender. It does feel as a relieve. I am also happy to add a positive percentage to Atomics list :).

MiaMelb
September 3rd, 2017, 06:43 PM
I'm so happy to hear that this has allowed you to feel "yourself" again. Wishing you, your baby boy and family all the happiness. Will be committing your sway to memory:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer:.