PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Personalized Sway plan but have no questionnaires ?

Fitnessmommy27
August 31st, 2017, 01:25 PM
I purchased the Boy sway via paypal last night, and paid for the Dream Membership today, however I don't see anything in my mail folders. the only questionnaires I see are the ones that you fill out after your sway is completed. Thanks :)

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Try logging out and logging back in again, and sometimes it takes a short time to kick in. Forwarding this to tech support but most of the time it is one of those two things. :)

Fitnessmommy27
August 31st, 2017, 03:32 PM
Thank you so much! I tried that 2x and still nothing :( where would I find it? Maybe I'm missing it?

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2017, 03:38 PM
Questionnaires are here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms but since your DM is not showing up to me either I suspect there is a glitch, I've messaged someone to help! Let me know if this doesn't get fixed within a day.

Fitnessmommy27
August 31st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Questionnaires are here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms but since your DM is not showing up to me either I suspect there is a glitch, I've messaged someone to help! Let me know if this doesn't get fixed within a day.
Im sorry, I must be a dummy. I already saw those questions but it looks like that is a questionnaire for those that have already attempted and found out the gender, or became pregnant. I thought there was a different set of questions I would answer for the personalized plan to tell me vitamins/minerals and the amount needed to take, diet ect.

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2017, 02:08 PM
I have your questionnaires now!

Fitnessmommy27
September 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM
So do I just wait now for the personalized plan? :) How long does it normally take?

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
Yes I'll get it back to you as soon as I can. 7-10 days usually.

Fitnessmommy27
September 14th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Hi! Do you have any update on this plan? Thanks.
Yes I'll get it back to you as soon as I can. 7-10 days usually.

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Yes it's done and has been sent to be posted in your own personal forum, if you want me to email you the original (not quite as fancy as finished version but you'd have it right away) then I'd be happy to. Just message me your email and I'll send it. Thanks for patience!

Fitnessmommy27
September 17th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Yes it's done and has been sent to be posted in your own personal forum, if you want me to email you the original (not quite as fancy as finished version but you'd have it right away) then I'd be happy to. Just message me your email and I'll send it. Thanks for patience!

Yes please! I cannot find my private forum and I'm also lacking access to some of the private forums such as private coaching access etc. my email is Grupka@aol.com

atomic sagebrush
September 18th, 2017, 02:41 PM
It's sent FM!!! I've messaged someone who can help with the other stuff too.