PDA

View Full Version : Dream Membership not recognized?

jeanneg
August 31st, 2017, 06:24 PM
Hello there,

I'm so happy to be here. I just created and activated my account and then upgraded my access to Dream Membership. I am trying to view content that I believe is available through the dream membership, but I am getting an error that says "you do not have permission to access this page." How long does it take for GD to recognize my upgraded membership? Thanks so much!

Blushpinkbabyxx
August 31st, 2017, 06:51 PM
I bought it early this morning and I'm still waiting for access. The forums say it's supposed to be immediate access so I'm thinking it's a glitch. I sent them an email through the contact us link.

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2017, 02:23 PM
I'll message someone who can help. Thanks for your patience ladies!!

nuthinbutpink
September 1st, 2017, 05:14 PM
Everyone is updated!

Strawberrry
September 7th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Hi, my dream membership isn't recognised either? I was sent the email receipt about an hour ago. Please can mine be updated? x

nuthinbutpink
September 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Strawberry, it is updated now!

Hopefullmummy
September 7th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Strawberry, it is updated now!

I don't have access either. I'm a bit confused though whether I should. I know my PayPal has done another payment for this year , that should be for dream membership shouldn't it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
September 8th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Messaging someone who can help! So sorry!

Kemi
September 9th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Hey

I think I've just paid for it twice as I thought the first time hadn't worked now I've just seen this thread �� Can somebody help please? Thanks very much X

Kemi
September 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Bump? Paid for access twice over 24 hours ago and still can't view any of the dream member pages :(

Blushpinkbabyxx
September 11th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Bump? Paid for access twice over 24 hours ago and still can't view any of the dream member pages :(

I think there is either a glitch for automatic access or access is granted by manual approval. Either way, you should be given access very soon. Check back at the end of the day. I was given access around 24-36 hours after I paid.

nuthinbutpink
September 11th, 2017, 01:15 PM
I have refunded the duplicate and you do have access now. Thank you

Kemi
September 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I have refunded the duplicate and you do have access now. Thank you

Thank you so much