PDA

View Full Version : Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2017 (6)

Pages : [1] 2

XXforhubby
September 2nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
It's that time again ladies! Hopefully we will start seeing more babies soon!

[emoji92][emoji93][emoji94]

DD List- if I forgot anyone or need to update your information, please let me know [emoji6]!

1pinkplease: Hoping [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Oct. 11th
Ahorn586: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Nov. 29th
Amelia10: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Oct. 11th
Birthfree: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Nov. 21st
Boy Mama: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Oct. 4th
Butterflies & Buttercups: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Oct. 16th
Cosmosis: Swayed [emoji170], Team [emoji172], Due: Oct. 27th
Erin514: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji172], Due: Nov. 23rd
Faithinpink: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Sept. ?
fiveboys: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Nov. 16th
Flomama: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Sept. 28th
ford1949: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Nov. ?
Foxtrotmama: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Nov. 10th
GMarie: Swayed [emoji170], Having: ?,
Due: Oct. ?
gymone1: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Sept. 19th
Inforthree: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Sept. 18th
Julesbwn: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Oct. 16th
Jconger: Swayed [emoji170], Having: [emoji178], Due: Oct. 25th
Kaseybaby: Swayed [emoji178], Having: ?, Due: Oct. 11th
kc15880: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Nov. ?
kelly2017: Hoping [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Nov. 2nd
Ladytara: Hoping [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Nov. 8th
lucyandboys: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Oct. 30th
MamaE: Swayed [emoji170], Having: ?, Due: ?
Mama of Boys: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Sept. ?
Mummatog: Swayed ?, Having: ?, Due: Nov. 26th
Nann3r: Swayed [emoji170], Team [emoji172], Due: Oct. 3rd, Had: [emoji170]
nholtz87: Swayed [emoji170], Team [emoji172], Due: Oct. 6th
oxox2013: Swayed [emoji178], Team [emoji172], Due: Nov. 18th, Had: [emoji178]
Rachelchick: Swayed ?, Having: ?, Due: ?
Robin2014: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Nov. 22nd
Roedinga1: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Nov. 1st
SamS_TTCPink: Swayed [emoji178], Having: ?, Due: Sept. 1st
Shannshaff: Swayed [emoji178], Team [emoji172], Due: Nov. 13th
Sigrid86: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji170], Due: Sept. ?
Tarasue: Hoping [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Oct. 30th
Wantanother2017: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Oct. 16th
XXforhubby: Swayed [emoji178], Having: [emoji178], Due: Sept. 30th

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]Baby Girl [emoji254]EDD 9/30/2017 [emoji178]

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)

cosmosis
September 3rd, 2017, 08:56 AM
Maternity support belts - Do they work and which one do you prefer?

My groin area/pelvis/crotch are in alot of pain and this has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I think baby is very low (and has always been). I've had pain and soreness on and off for most of the pregnancy, but now that baby is much bigger, I can really feel the discomfort and it doesn't let up anymore. Turning in bed at night is soooo painful and I feel like I'm gonna just break LOL.

I'm thinking of getting a maternity support belt, but none look very promising, I need this baby lifted!

Wantanother2017
September 3rd, 2017, 10:39 AM
Yes! I love mine. It's the only way I can function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birthfree
September 3rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Yes! I love mine. It's the only way I can function.

Which one do you have?
I have a Medela one that I used when I ran last pregnancy (to 37w4d - like some crazy woman... [emoji1] I tried a few times this pg but with the placenta in front it hurt/was too weird feeling for me).

It didn't cut into my belly and has very helpful I thought. I tried a different one when I had pelvic separation (14y ago now) and it bothered me way too much.

What I used this past time:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001CWDEEY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1504470453&sr=8-1&keywords=medela+maternity+support

Wantanother2017
September 4th, 2017, 02:06 PM
I just got the babies r us brand one, they only seem to carry 1. And I have used it both pregnancies and I recently saw it for sale there still!

Shannshaff
September 5th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Cosmos - I feel the same way. Like my pubic bones are separating. It hurts so bad. I might have to look into getting a support belt. I did finally get out something for the baby. I got the bassinet out that we will keep by the bed for the first few months. Now I just have to wash the bedding of it. Next I need to find the NB cloths and get them washed. I have no energy, so laundry has been my nemesis for the past month!

Nann3r
September 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Had an ultrasound today to check cord flow and fluid levels!

Tech said "his" twice!!! [emoji51][emoji51]🤞🏻🤞🏻 hoping it's not just a generic pronoun she uses! It was the first US where I didn't mention we didn't want to know gender... so we'll see!

Also, she put oligohydramnios on my fluid levels and then went back and changed it. And my doc said my levels were still within normal but I need another US in two weeks. So idk if I'm borderline or what?? Wasn't given much detail..

XXforhubby
September 5th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Nann3r- I sure hope the tech doesn't just always say he! I'm glad baby looks well. I had low amniotic fluid starting at 34-36 weeks with my DS1. He was fine- he had a bit of trouble regulating his temp after birth for a few days. Other than that, he has been fine!

🤞🏻all stays well for you and your baby!!

Wantanother2017
September 5th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Oligohydramnios is somewhat common when the placenta begins to age and the pregnancy is coming to an end. As long as the baby is still growing like "he" 🤞🏼 should, and the levels aren't superrrrr low, you should be just fine. When is your exact due date Naan? So excited for you to find out!

Nann3r
September 6th, 2017, 03:23 AM
Oligohydramnios is somewhat common when the placenta begins to age and the pregnancy is coming to an end. As long as the baby is still growing like "he" 🤞🏼 should, and the levels aren't superrrrr low, you should be just fine. When is your exact due date Naan? So excited for you to find out!

Exact date is oct 3!! Tho of course I'm hoping I go anytime after 37 weeks!

Shannshaff
September 6th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Nann - hoping that the tech was right in saying "he". Glad all is looking good so far with baby! Sounds like you might be borderline and it is good they are keeping a close eye on it!

foxtrotmama
September 6th, 2017, 05:36 PM
I find that my sacroilliac belt (SI Loc, recommended by my physiotherapist) helps my pubic pain a lot more than a generic maternity support belt. My SPD got really bad with DS2 but hasn't gotten as bad this time around. I find that keeping my knees together when I move (roll over, get out of the car, etc) and avoiding pushing movement (stroller, grocery cart, lawn mower) helps a lot.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Shannshaff
September 6th, 2017, 05:39 PM
It is September ladies!!!!! Who is next in line for babies???? The season has started :D

Shannshaff
September 6th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I find that my sacroilliac belt (SI Loc, recommended by my physiotherapist) helps my pubic pain a lot more than a generic maternity support belt. My SPD got really bad with DS2 but hasn't gotten as bad this time around. I find that keeping my knees together when I move (roll over, get out of the car, etc) and avoiding pushing movement (stroller, grocery cart, lawn mower) helps a lot.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information. I might see if I can get something like this prescribed by my Dr to see if insurance would pay for it.

XXforhubby
September 8th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Cue the BH! I don't remember them being this damn painful in my other pregnancies, or even earlier in this pregnancy!

Is there any truth to the more pregnancies you have, the more painful the BH are? My OB made me aware of this at my last appointment, but I had mild ones before now. She said that as I approach labor the BH will be more painful than I've experienced and so will the postpartum cramping.

Has anyone else experienced this with 4+ pregnancies? I know I'm no wuss or anything but damn they hurt!! I know they are BH because they go away with exercise, drinking water, etc.

Thanks! Would love some opinions on this!

Shannshaff
September 8th, 2017, 10:30 AM
This is baby #6 for me. And my BH started to be painful this past week. I don't remember much pain with them before. I do know that the postpartum cramping is significantly worse with each baby. NOT looking forward to that.

XXforhubby
September 8th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Thank you! I just wanted to make sure it was a "thing" and not me being a wuss, haha! I'm using it as practice to get my mind right for labor and practicing breathing.

Shannshaff
September 8th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Sounds like a plan XX. I was a bit alarmed at the painful ones this early, so I am happy to see others have it happening too. Your body will be good and ready for this little girl to appear (and it might be soon!)

Wantanother2017
September 8th, 2017, 12:25 PM
I need this SI belt. I can barely walk from the stabbing pain in my SI joint. I'm going to the chiro twice a week and doing all the icing and heating, stretching, oils but I'm still in lots of pain.
Wonder where I can get one?

Shannshaff
September 8th, 2017, 01:44 PM
So I just have to put this out there because all of you ladies will understand. My SIL just gave birth to a little girl last weekend. So for days I have been bombarded with pics of her. I am very happy for her and DHs family (especially since she had a bad miscarriage before this and was in labor for 40 hours), but it is cutting like a knife. She has a little 3yo boy and now a little girl. I was quite jealous when they found out. But the worst of it was today when my MIL put up a pic of her with the baby. She made a comment that was innocent, but stung quite a bit. She said "after 5 grandsons, it is nice to have a little girl, I am ready for pink and frills." I just started crying after reading that FB comment. It feels like our boys aren't enough. :( Sorry. Just had to put it out there to people who understand how hurtful those comments can be.
It does not help that EVERYONE comments that they bet this one is our girl. Even after I assure them that we are most likely having a boy, they are adamant that, nope, this will be a girl. UGH. Some people.

Birthfree
September 8th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Cue the BH! I don't remember them being this damn painful in my other pregnancies, or even earlier in this pregnancy!

Is there any truth to the more pregnancies you have, the more painful the BH are? My OB made me aware of this at my last appointment, but I had mild ones before now. She said that as I approach labor the BH will be more painful than I've experienced and so will the postpartum cramping.

Has anyone else experienced this with 4+ pregnancies? I know I'm no wuss or anything but damn they hurt!! I know they are BH because they go away with exercise, drinking water, etc.

Thanks! Would love some opinions on this!

Yes! It's so a thing. Though mine have always been very very strong. They increase intensity when my uterus is bigger, but the past three pregnancies have been pretty stable on how strong they are at the end of pregnancy.

I have to relax and breathe because they hurt into my back.
[emoji177]

Wantanother2017
September 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
So I just have to put this out there because all of you ladies will understand. My SIL just gave birth to a little girl last weekend. So for days I have been bombarded with pics of her. I am very happy for her and DHs family (especially since she had a bad miscarriage before this and was in labor for 40 hours), but it is cutting like a knife. She has a little 3yo boy and now a little girl. I was quite jealous when they found out. But the worst of it was today when my MIL put up a pic of her with the baby. She made a comment that was innocent, but stung quite a bit. She said "after 5 grandsons, it is nice to have a little girl, I am ready for pink and frills." I just started crying after reading that FB comment. It feels like our boys aren't enough. :( Sorry. Just had to put it out there to people who understand how hurtful those comments can be.
It does not help that EVERYONE comments that they bet this one is our girl. Even after I assure them that we are most likely having a boy, they are adamant that, nope, this will be a girl. UGH. Some people.

Oh Shann, I'm so sorry. Those comments, especially by the MIL are so cutting. It's like they are confirming your worse fears of inadequacy. I'm so sorry you are enduring this. I will say, having been in this same situation with my SIL/MIL, the birth and surrounding weeks were the hardest for me.

Nann3r
September 10th, 2017, 01:18 AM

I'm so sorry you had to see her post and go through that!

I totally get it! My SIL also got a girl then a boy first try both times. It hurts so bad how lucky some people get and I'm over here spending money on iui just to conceive and feeling like I have to sway just to get a boy. Lol and she just get hers so easily. And she got the first boy on this side of the family too.

Totally natural to feel hurt. That would be so hard especially since I would imagine your MIL knows you ache for a girl... :( I'm surprised she did that. My family has been super thoughtful about my SIL having the first grandson cuz they knew it was hard on me. Not that being excited over the first of one gender is wrong. But sucks for people like us lol.

❤️❤️

Eighme
September 10th, 2017, 09:44 AM

This hit a cord with me. I've posted somewhere else on here that my husband's side has three sons, and now three grandson's. My SIL and I are practically gearing up to have another kid at the same time. She desperately wants a girl as bad as I do. I'm super nervous she's going to have the first girl in two generations and my kid will be completely irrelevant.
It's such a hard feeling to have because I feel like I should (and AM) be grateful for what I have and get, but I just don't want all the fanfare that would come with her having a girl first.

ahorn586
September 11th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Shann I'm so sorry people are can be inconsiderate without even trying. I wonder if there is a way you can let her know that you know that she didn't mean any ill will by what she said but it did hurt your feelings.

I'm sorry I've been MIA. I usually visit the site at work but lately every time I get on here my computer crashes so I don't want to raise any red flags at work and I really don't care for the app. I went to the doctor last week and asked about if he would still do the VBAC but of course he started back tracking saying that it probably isn't safe yada yada yada so more than likely I will be having my 3rd c-section but I'm kind of over it at this point. I'm not going to try to find another doctor I feel like its too late in the game for all of that.

How is everyone else doing?

ahorn586
September 11th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Here are a couple of things I've made for him: 2 cocoons (I think the brown is too small and the red one is too big, but it will be ok), 2 blankets, and one outfit. I still have a lot I want to make before he gets here so I need to get started lol.

XXforhubby
September 11th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Awe, I wish I was as crafty as you! It would be so fun to make cute things for the baby and kids!

That's a bummer your doctor is back tracking on a VBAC for you. I would bring it up again and say it's important to you and see what he says.

AFM- I'm getting lots of practice contractions, but she hasn't engaged yet so I'm not paying them much attention. I have a feeling when she does, the placenta may not stretch that far. It's literally at the upper most part of my uterus. It's SO uncomfortable for me and her! I have a feeling when she engages it will be go time pretty quickly! We are pretty excited to meet our sweet baby!

Jconger
September 12th, 2017, 09:54 AM
How's everyone doing?!! We are all so so close!!!

Wantanother2017
September 12th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Really struggling with intense, sharp SI joint pain in my back on one side. I can barely walk at times. But otherwise ok, everything seems healthy and no swelling and all that yet. Even though I'm dying a slow death with this pain, I really want to make it to the due date!

Nann3r
September 12th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Had my 37 week appt!

They finally explained last week's ultrasound and fluid levels!

My fluid was at 7cm as of last week. So I have a follow up next week on Wednesday. So if it drops below 5, they will induce!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I could be meeting my surprise team green baby next week holy moly!!!! Otherwise I feel great and baby is a mover!

Belly measures 36 weeks so it's about a week behind, but she said that could be due to the low fluid!

ahorn586
September 12th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Awe, I wish I was as crafty as you! It would be so fun to make cute things for the baby and kids!

That's a bummer your doctor is back tracking on a VBAC for you. I would bring it up again and say it's important to you and see what he says.

AFM- I'm getting lots of practice contractions, but she hasn't engaged yet so I'm not paying them much attention. I have a feeling when she does, the placenta may not stretch that far. It's literally at the upper most part of my uterus. It's SO uncomfortable for me and her! I have a feeling when she engages it will be go time pretty quickly! We are pretty excited to meet our sweet baby!

Thanks XX! The doctor said he will review my previous c-section records and go from there so who knows but I know doctors like to err on the side of caution for insurance purposes.
I hope you have a very smooth labor with your little girl!!! Your story gives me hope that it's possible to have a girl after 3 boys.

ahorn586
September 12th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Had my 37 week appt!

They finally explained last week's ultrasound and fluid levels!

My fluid was at 7cm as of last week. So I have a follow up next week on Wednesday. So if it drops below 5, they will induce!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I could be meeting my surprise team green baby next week holy moly!!!! Otherwise I feel great and baby is a mover!

Belly measures 36 weeks so it's about a week behind, but she said that could be due to the low fluid!

I hope everything goes smoothly at your next appointment!!! GL next week!

XXforhubby
September 12th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Oh my Nann3r! I'm glad baby is doing well and you finally had things explained to you! Eek! I'm excited you may meet your little one soon! I feel like I've been waiting forever to know what you're having [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]!!

Ahorn586- You're so sweet! If I can get a girl, I feel like anyone can! I lead such a boy lifestyle even when I try to change it, haha (hence my sweet DS3!)!

Wantanother-
I would definitely check into getting a belt. I saw a flyer of one that looked awesome at my appointment before you posted about it. I'll check next Monday, but I think you should google it and order one from Amazon.

I'm getting so excited to see all of our sweet babies!!

1pinkplease.
September 12th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Hi all! Glad to read most of us are doing well* It feels like we're all getting super close now. Anyone else have a breech baby at 36 weeks? I'm due to have the ecv talk with my doctors shortly and based upon what I've read so far I think I may decline. Just wondering if anyone else had a baby flip this late!

XXforhubby
September 12th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Hi all! Glad to read most of us are doing well* It feels like we're all getting super close now. Anyone else have a breech baby at 36 weeks? I'm due to have the ecv talk with my doctors shortly and based upon what I've read so far I think I may decline. Just wondering if anyone else had a baby flip this late!

Both my DS's 1&2 were breech around 33-35 weeks. I was told to do pelvic tilts, the Yoga move cat and cow, and pelvic tilts with your head on your hands/arms while rotating your hips in the clockwise/counterclockwise motion. I did 5 reps of each 3 times a day. They both turned on their own and man was it painful when they did! I wanted you to be aware of that! Also don't recline too much while sitting, because they can have enough room to move back.

Here is a link to some really great exercises with visuals and information:

https://spinningbabies.com/learn-more/baby-positions/breech/flip-a-breech/

Scroll down and you can click of the name of the exercise to learn/see how to do it.

🤞🏻for you!!

Nann3r
September 13th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Has anyone has a small leak before?

I get wetness down there every few hours and when I go to the restroom or just go to wipe it cuz it's bothering me, there's no discharge or cervical mucous.. just watery liquid that just absorbs into either my pants or toilet paper.

It's not enough to warrant a pad. Which is why ive brushed it off. But now all the sudden I'm wondering if that could be why my amniotic fluid has dropped.. ?? I jog a mile probably 3 days a week and lift 3-4 days a week so It crossed my mind maybe I cause a hole or a leak..

My next AFI check and appt is a week from today. Should I just wait to get checked again? But call if it gets worse or heavier?

Nann3r
September 13th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Oh and I've started to smell it since my last appt (so weird I know..) and it has no odor. And it's clear and maybe a hint of yellow sometimes.

XXforhubby
September 13th, 2017, 01:00 PM
I would call and tell them Nann3r. That way they can make the decision of you need to come in or not. They can test the fluid to determine if it's amniotic fluid or not.

Hang in there!

Shannshaff
September 13th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Nann - interesting. It could just be discharge or it could be a small leak. The only way to really know is to go into l&D and get it checked. ((HUGS)) Crazy that you might get to meet your little one so soon.

XX - just waiting for you to tell us you are in labor.

Everyone, thanks for your kind words. It really does help to hear from others in the same situation that understand how innocent comments can hurt so much. I am doing ok. Still get major groin pain all the time and walk like a duck. :) And I am still measuring 4-5 weeks ahead. No one seems to really know why, but I am hoping it gets a bit better. I am HUGE!

Wantanother2017
September 13th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Naan,
Usually if you don't even need a panty liner then it's not your water leaking. But it doesn't hurt for them to run an Amnisure test very quickly in the office or in LDR. It takes 30 min to get back, often sooner.

This is all getting to real. [emoji15]
Good luck!

XXforhubby
September 13th, 2017, 09:27 PM
I'm getting excited waiting to see who is next! Many of us are due soon!

Nann3r
September 14th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Ok idk if I'm just overly paranoid or what is going on. I'm just stressing out hard..

I check baby's HR on my little Doppler this morning and it hovered around 95-109.... it's never been that slow. But it's just a little home Doppler thing..

Ughhh do I call!? :( I feel like they're just gonna get annoyed that I'm worked up over an at home Doppler. Which I'm sure they get so tired of

Shannshaff
September 14th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Nann - that honestly sounds more like your HR than the baby. If you are worried or anxious though, it is better to call and just tell them you have a gut feeling something is not right and you need to get checked. Better safe than sorry!

XXforhubby
September 14th, 2017, 12:00 PM
I agree with Shannshaff, Nann3r. It's better to call and have them check on things than to not and it be something worrisome. That's what they are there for- this is their job [emoji6]!

XXforhubby
September 14th, 2017, 12:01 PM
I've been having consistent contractions 15min apart with some closer. The most recent 2 I've had to breathe through.

I could be doing this for days still, but I can't help but be a bit excited!!

Shannshaff
September 14th, 2017, 12:04 PM
That is exciting XX!!! Keep us posted. :D

sunstars
September 14th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry to pop in, but i would definitely at least call them, nann, borderline oligohydrmanious and suspecting leaking AF is already a reason to call or even visit.

Nann3r
September 14th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I check a while later and held the Doppler for about 8 mins. Baby resting was anywhere from 110-120. And the when baby would move and stretch it hiked to 157. So I think all is well. I'm going to check again here shortly as I just ate food and drank cold water.

XX omg this is so exciting! I can't wait for your princess to show up it's getting so close!

Nann3r
September 14th, 2017, 03:06 PM
UGH!!! I just checked it after eating food! 105-117 :( I wish I could post videos here so you guys could hear and make sure it's not just my Doppler acting up or something

XXforhubby
September 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
I think I'm going to have to take a walk after dinner tonight with the family. I'm still feeling contractions and just uncomfortable. She's not moving much either during them. Ugh. I could be doing this for days and trying not to let it wear me down.

I'll keep you ladies posted!

Pbn3
September 15th, 2017, 07:19 AM
I've been having consistent contractions 15min apart with some closer. The most recent 2 I've had to breathe through.

I could be doing this for days still, but I can't help but be a bit excited!!

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102] how exciting!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

XXforhubby
September 15th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Well I'm pretty sure it's just prodromal (false labor), even though it lasted all night as well. I know it's not from dehydration and exercising/resting didn't help either. This happened the week I gave birth with my DS3. I finally knew true labor was starting when I lost my plug and had bloody show. Hopefully I get some sort of sign soon!

I'm so glad to learn ahead of all of this that these pre-labor contractions are extremely painful the more pregnancies you have! It saved me a trip to the hospital and it helped me to get my mind right through them!

And now the wait continues....[emoji4]

MiaMelb
September 15th, 2017, 08:03 AM

Was just scanning this thread to see all the baby goss and saw your question. My DD2 was breech at 36 weeks. Ob was happy to do a breech vaginal birth but I wasn't so sure. Opted for the ecv at 37 weeks after waiting as long as possible to see if she'd flip on her own which she never did. Ecv was so much easier than I'd expected. I'd goggled it a little and was a little apprehensive about the level of discomfort but I swear the actual procedure took about 2-3 min and virtually no pain/discomfort. I think she was primed to turn and may have if we'd have left it but was relieved once she was head down ready to go.

cosmosis
September 15th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Hello hello!

I've been scrambling around trying to get my house together before baby. I have crap EVERYWHERE from our move still, but I seem to have all the baby's stuff and stuff on the way. I wanted to be fully prepared by October 1st so I can just relax.

Gotta paint the crib, changing table and put the nursery together... and I have not batch cooked anything. We got a freezer for this purpose and we can't get the freezer to the basement yet... gha! I'm in a slight panic here and cannot believe this is going by so fast.

XX, looks like your body is prepping! How exciting!! :D

Jconger
September 18th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Ahhh I feel like someone should be having a baby right now!! Lol

Jconger
September 18th, 2017, 12:21 PM
By the way are we allowed to connect and be friends on Facebook? Or is this against the rules?

Roedinga1
September 18th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Jconger, me too!!

XX - what's going on with you?

XXforhubby
September 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Thanks ladies! Well I've had a few fake outs over this past week. I have been having menstrual cramping since this morning. I told my OB this morning at my appointment, and they registered on the monitor. Baby girl is trying to flip over to the posterior position (face and tummy facing my back). My homework is to do squats, Yoga, and pelvic tilts for exercise instead of walking- she doesn't want me to get fatigued. We both feel it will be sometime this week once she flips over. I have everything all set and ready! I only hope she waits until this evening, or later, when my DH comes back home from a meeting [emoji51][emoji51]!

How is everyone else feeling/doing?

Birthfree
September 18th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Thanks ladies! Well I've had a few fake outs over this past week. I have been having menstrual cramping since this morning. I told my OB this morning at my appointment, and they registered on the monitor. Baby girl is trying to flip over to the posterior position (face and tummy facing my back). My homework is to do squats, Yoga, and pelvic tilts for exercise instead of walking- she doesn't want me to get fatigued. We both feel it will be sometime this week once she flips over. I have everything all set and ready! I only hope she waits until this evening, or later, when my DH comes back home from a meeting [emoji51][emoji51]!

How is everyone else feeling/doing?

How exciting!!
I'm just growing... way far from ready (darn it), but excited for the rest of the group!
[emoji177]

Nann3r
September 19th, 2017, 08:12 AM
I've been having a ton of strong BH but nothing consistent or time-able!

My appt to check my amniotic fluid level is tomorrow morning! If they've dropped I'll be induced tomorrow!!! [emoji33][emoji33]

My gut says it'll be fine though :) but I'll keep you all posted!

fiveboys
September 19th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Good luck xx and nann.. well im having a growth scan tomorrow and hopefully induced in 5/6 weeks so not too long now, my bags are all packed ready.. im just doing all my xmas shopping ready saves me running around once Shes here.. i think its finally sunk in im having a daughter and most nights i have a wee cry with excitement. We are all on count down now yippeee xxx

XXforhubby
September 19th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Not sure what to make of this, but I'm horribly irritable. I'm normally a pleasant person but not today, haha! I don't feel uncomfortable or anything, but I've been awful! The thing is I know I shouldn't be, but I can't stop it from happening! I've never had this happen before.

I'm pretty sure she's flipped, because I'm feeling her limb movement in my butt, haha! I'm also waddling now too.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer! I'm just incredibly excited and want to meet her already!

Wantanother2017
September 19th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Lol XX. I'm like that most days!
Im hurting so much at night flip flopping and having to pee on top of this excruciating SI joint pain. My OB referred me to a PT today. Hope it helps a little.

I'm excited for all of us!

Shannshaff
September 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
That is exciting Nann and XX!

AFM - I am surviving. Had a VERY difficult day yesterday. At my 32w appointment the Midwife flat out says "So baby is a boy, do you want to circumcise?" I was like, we were not finding out.....and was in a haze after that. I broke down all day long because of this. So with the gender disappointment, we also had a major blow with not being team green anymore!!! It SUCKED and is still not going well. I am pissed that our special moment was taken away from us with our last baby. UGH. And any hope that I was wrong and that this is a girl is gone. :(
Any good news is that baby is now head down and I am only measuring 2 weeks ahead instead of 5. Hoping that does not mean anything is wrong though. Midwife was not concerned, but at times it seems like they are a bit too relaxed about issues. Like they don't check for proteins or sugars in the urine. I think next week I will bring this all up at my appointment.

XXforhubby
September 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Oh no Shannshaff! That is just inexcusable!! I'm so sorry that this happened [emoji20]! Maybe you can get a few things to cheer you up- cute new outfits or doing something special in your nursery. I know this won't take away your hurt or anger, but maybe it will help lessen it a bit. I'm also surprised that they don't check your urine for protein and glucose! That should be pretty standard, since that is one of the ways to detect GD and PE.

Hang in there sweetie! Vent a way of you need/have to! (((Hugs)))

Shannshaff
September 19th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Thanks XX

kelly2017
September 20th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Shanshaff that is absolutely disgraceful!!! Can you lodge a complaint? Your suprise should not of been ruined like that but congrats on your boy. I agree with XXforhubby maybe buy something cute it might help with those nasty feelings they are awful and I hope they pass soon for you and make way for all the excitement x x

1pinkplease.
September 20th, 2017, 10:32 AM
@ XX, thank you for posting information on flipping a breech baby. I've been logged out for a while so couldn't thank you earlier for your message☺

Nann3r
September 20th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Oh my goodness Shann!! I would be SO LIVID!!!! My heart totally broke for you when I read that... praying you get to feeling better about everything and congrats on a sweet healthy boy. I know it doesn't make it feel much better /: hang in there mama❤️❤️

XXforhubby
September 20th, 2017, 11:24 AM
How are you Nann3r and baby? Please update us once you know your amniotic fluid level!

Nann3r
September 20th, 2017, 01:14 PM
How are you Nann3r and baby? Please update us once you know your amniotic fluid level!

Had my fluid check today!

My fluid has dropped. I was at 7cm two weeks ago and I'm now at 5cm. So I have s follow up check on Monday. So again if it dips below 5, I will be induced immediately! [emoji51][emoji51]

XXforhubby
September 20th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Oh no! Hang in there! I hope that it holds steady or increases! 🤞🏻!

Shannshaff
September 20th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Nann - hope it stays steady for you. I know you have heard this, but try to drink as much water as you can to help that fluid out and def be prepared for that baby soon!!! I am sooooooo excited to see a pic of your team green baby!!!!

Jconger
September 20th, 2017, 11:27 PM
You guys my heart is breaking. My friend due a month prior to us... we've been on this journey from the beginning wanting to get pregnant and then being pregnant and every milestone this pregnancy... well she went into labor yesterday morning and lost her baby. She had to deliver a stillborn due to the cord choking him. My heart is broken and I'm trying my best to not worry or think about this with our baby... but this is just so devastating. I went over tonight and this was her first... so all of these things to experience postpartum as we know... for the first. Is really horrible and her arms are aching for that baby. Please pray for her.

Nann3r
September 21st, 2017, 06:49 AM
You guys my heart is breaking. My friend due a month prior to us... we've been on this journey from the beginning wanting to get pregnant and then being pregnant and every milestone this pregnancy... well she went into labor yesterday morning and lost her baby. She had to deliver a stillborn due to the cord choking him. My heart is broken and I'm trying my best to not worry or think about this with our baby... but this is just so devastating. I went over tonight and this was her first... so all of these things to experience postpartum as we know... for the first. Is really horrible and her arms are aching for that baby. Please pray for her.

My gosh that makes me so sick :( prayers for your friend I cannot even imagine the heartache.. it is so tragic and def scary to think about that things like that could happen to anyone. [emoji174]

XXforhubby
September 21st, 2017, 07:43 AM
Jconger-My heart breaks for your friend [emoji24]! How tragic and beyond unfair! I will most definitely pray for her and her family! I can't stop crying...

Jconger
September 21st, 2017, 09:01 AM
Thank you ladies. I know you all understand. I am just so devastated for her. He was absolutely perfect. The most beautiful baby. Just like a freak accident.... weeks I had a dream she had lost him too. Which makes this even more odd. I am really praying this would draw them close to Jesus

Shannshaff
September 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
OMG - My heart just broke for her and I am tearing up. How awful. (((HUGS))) to you all. Praying for everyone.

Shannshaff
September 21st, 2017, 03:10 PM
I have to tell you all about my scary morning. I had a horrible dream that I was in labor and was having the baby in the parking lot of the hospital. Like squatting down and delivering on the pavement as my DH was rushing to get the ER team. Then it flashed to me having the baby at home and being only 32 weeks, the baby did not make it because no one got there in time.

I woke up to having contractions that were the real kind. Starting in my back and radiating around making my whole belly hard. That lasted for almost 2 hours. I was not timing them, but think they were about 20 mins apart. I took a bath to try to settle it all down. I was really scared for a little bit.

XXforhubby
September 21st, 2017, 05:19 PM
That would be very scary Shannshaff! Sometimes I have dreams I am in labor too and giving birth to this baby, only to wake up to find I'm having contractions. I think it's my subconscious mind's way of incorporating what my body is experiencing in my dream. I'm sure it is nothing!

That being said, I went in one day to be seen because I hadn't felt her in a while. Everything was/is fine, but we can totally make ourselves sick with worry for our babies! I'm sure you're getting to the point I am where I just want to meet the baby already! I hate to rush my last pregnancy, but I'm SO ready to meet her that I'm beside myself!

(((Hugs)))

Shannshaff
September 21st, 2017, 07:03 PM
XX - thanks. But actually, we are so not ready yet and it was a total wake up call that baby could be here at any time. So DH was full of questions today as to what we still need to do. It was cute, but I am sorry I stressed him out so much.

XXforhubby
September 21st, 2017, 07:40 PM
Hang in there! Do a little each day, that's what I did! Just wait until nesting starts- you'll get loads done then, haha!

XXforhubby
September 21st, 2017, 09:21 PM
I hope I'm not having another fake out....🤞🏻

Pbn3
September 22nd, 2017, 01:14 AM
Just seen this xxforhubby!!! Is this the real thing???!!!!

1pinkplease.
September 22nd, 2017, 04:46 AM
Gosh XX, this makes me nervous that you're so close already! I'm not too far behind you and I am not ready!!
How are things? Is this the real deal??!!

XXforhubby
September 22nd, 2017, 07:34 AM
Looks like I'm in Early Labor finally [emoji849]. I was told to be ready for things to pick up quickly when they start again, although I still feel uncomfortable. See my body has muscle memory of stalled progression with my DS1. I had scar tissue on my cervix from being raped years ago that prevented me from getting to 10cm. Once it broke, I went from 2cm, to 10cm, pushing, and birthing my son in 45min. For some reason, my body is doing this again [emoji849]. I've done it before so I know I can do it again [emoji4]. I'm just glad to finally have an explanation! Oh, and the on call doc was awesome at explaining how to check my cervix over the phone! Saved me a big trip to the hospital!

So now I'll be more active today. It's going to be too hot to walk outside, but I think it's time I pull out the stroller and my DS3 and I do some window shopping at the mall!

kelly2017
September 22nd, 2017, 07:35 AM
oh hope its the real deal xx

Pbn3
September 22nd, 2017, 07:39 AM
How exciting xxforhubby!!! My god I'm so sorry to hear about the rape though [emoji22]

Nann3r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:18 AM
Exciting for you XX this is like the moment you've been dreaming of for so long I'm sooo happy for you! Any day now!

Side note- I lost my plug last night! I know it doesn't mean a WHOLE lot. But I never really recall losing it with my daughter. And if I did it was over time so I didn't know. This time it was EXACTLY what they describe it as! Unmistakeable! [emoji51][emoji51] 39 weeks here I come!

cosmosis
September 22nd, 2017, 09:07 AM
Looking forward to some great news , XX!! :D

Roedinga1
September 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
So excited for you XX and Nann!!!
Nann, I lost my plug with both boys and had them days later!!
Gosh these BH contractions are serious, ladies! Being able to decipher them from the real thing makes me kinda nervous.
Good luck to everyone! I’ll be stalking for updates [emoji6]

fiveboys
September 22nd, 2017, 10:21 AM
Hopefully there will be two new babies here this weekend..so excited to see some piks..i hope everything goes smoothly for you ladies, its so strange that we are at the end of our journeys its definitely gone fast but i have a feeling these next few weeks will be slow for me x

XXforhubby
September 22nd, 2017, 10:24 AM
Exciting for you XX this is like the moment you've been dreaming of for so long I'm sooo happy for you! Any day now!

Side note- I lost my plug last night! I know it doesn't mean a WHOLE lot. But I never really recall losing it with my daughter. And if I did it was over time so I didn't know. This time it was EXACTLY what they describe it as! Unmistakeable! [emoji51][emoji51] 39 weeks here I come!

I lost mine for the first time with my DS3. So Thursday (11/19) morning I lost my plug completely, just like you described. Then Friday (11/20) morning I had bloody show just like they tell you when you google it. My sweet DS3 was born 11/21 at 9:17am with only a 6hr labor!

🤞🏻your baby comes to you soon! Then you won't have to worry anymore about his/her (really thinking his!) fluid levels anymore. FWIW, I had the same with my DS1. When my water broke, it was maybe only 1/4cup at most. I'm so glad he came when he did! I sure hope you have an uneventful labor and delivery! You've been through so much already!

XXforhubby
September 22nd, 2017, 10:29 AM
So excited for you XX and Nann!!!
Nann, I lost my plug with both boys and had them days later!!
Gosh these BH contractions are serious, ladies! Being able to decipher them from the real thing makes me kinda nervous.
Good luck to everyone! I’ll be stalking for updates [emoji6]

I know! I was told the BH are worse with the more kids you have! They weren't lying!

Also prodromal (false) labor sucks ass! It totally fakes you out! At least when I called the on call doc, I was walked through how to check my cervix. I'm about a 4 and almost fully effaced. I guess the next time around "should" be the real deal and quick. I was like, "can I get that in writing", haha! I do feel she will come quickly. Good Lord, with a whole week of false labor, she better come quickly, haha! At least it's the weekend, which will be better for my DH and family. Maybe she's trying to be considerate of everyone's schedules [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]! One can hope!

Mommy2apples
September 22nd, 2017, 11:18 AM
Eek too excited for you xx!!

2003 [emoji1349]2009 [emoji1407] 2012 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] 2018[emoji120] for a [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family! [emoji7]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

1pinkplease.
September 22nd, 2017, 02:17 PM
All the best ladies...this is super exciting! I'll be stalking for updates this weekend:bigsmile:

flomama
September 22nd, 2017, 04:36 PM
Wishing everyone a safe delivery with their little ones...

We welcome Santina last night ...weighing 3.4 kilos ....I can't believe she is ours....feeling truly blessed...xxxx

flomama
September 22nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170922/5e9633850a20d8745f397a38e4226760.jpg

1pinkplease.
September 22nd, 2017, 05:14 PM
A huge congrats flomama! A beautiful baby with a beautiful name!!

Mama-of-boys
September 22nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Yay, another baby!!
Congratulations flomama! What a beautiful looking baby with a gorgeous name to match! Hope you are feeling well :)

Mommy2apples
September 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
She's beautiful flomama!!

2003 [emoji1349]2009 [emoji1407] 2012 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] 2018[emoji120] for a [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family! [emoji7]

XXforhubby
September 22nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Huge congrats Flomama! Yay, another baby [emoji4]!

Shannshaff
September 22nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Congrats Flomama!!!!

XXforhubby
September 24th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Any update Nann3r? How are you feeling?

XXforhubby
September 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I’m. Still. Waiting!! Right now my plan is if she hasn’t arrived before my appointment tomorrow morning at 9:45am, is to have them check me. If I’m dilated and effaced any, I’m going to have them sweep my membranes. I’m sure we will discuss the next steps, because I know they don’t want me to go too far beyond my due date. I want to know how far they will let me go and non-medicated options (I refuse pictocin- we don’t play well together!). I’m hoping she will make her appearance before then, but we will see 🤞🏻[emoji4]!!

Pbn3
September 24th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Can't wait to hear how your appt goes xxforhubby! I keep expecting any moment for you to post that you're on your way to hospital! Are you still experiencing strong contractions?

ahorn586
September 24th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Congratulations flomama!!! She's beautiful!!!

XX and Nann I hope you will be giving us updates that you are in labor very soon!

I went to the doctor on this past Wednesday and he told me I was measuring 33 weeks but I'm only 30 weeks. He wasn't considered so I wasn't either. He did tell me that he does his c-sections at 39 weeks so that puts me at the day before Thanksgiving but I may ask for him to wait another week because we are trying to move (I know perfect timing right) but we have to be submitted for approval (which should happen on Monday) which takes about a week and then it takes another 45 days to close and that's not even including the time it takes us to find a house ugh I'm so all over the place! I just want to be in our house before Aiden gets here. I just hope everything works out. Ladies please keep your FX crossed for me!

Nann3r
September 24th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Any update Nann3r? How are you feeling?

Feelin good! Just so unsure about tomorrow! I was pretty sure last time I wouldn't get induced. This time it just feels totally up in the air! I'll know 9:00am central time! [emoji51][emoji51] I'll post here as soon as I know!

I'm bringing my hospital bag just in case! :)

XXforhubby
September 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM
I’ll be looking out for your update! I have my appointment at 9:45am central time! Unless something changes overnight, looks like I’ll be at my appointment. I really hoping I can have my membranes swept. Unfortunately, I worry I’m not dilated or effaced like I was with my last 2 pregnancies, although they came early.

Good luck tomorrow, Nann!!

fiveboys
September 25th, 2017, 04:07 AM
This week will be exciting with nann and xx..well my update i had a growth scan and 32 weeks mini me is weighing around 6lb already yikkkesss, and measuring 36 weeks.. as my others ranged from 8.13 to 11lb at 38 weeks though theyr not worried as that weight is considered normal for me(mmm im sure if they pushed a 11lb out they would think differently) good news though as she's a good weight i should be favourable for my induction the end of 37 weeks/38 weeks, so around 1st november, i have another scan in 3 weeks then the consultant on that day to give me a date, im so excited now to meet her and still nervous incase she is really a he, hopefully once shes in my arms i will finally believe that i actually have a daughter.. hows everyone else doing? X

Pink Pony
September 25th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Congrats flomoma

All the best XX and Nann, not long now ladies

Nann3r
September 25th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Fiveboys 32 weeks and 6lbs! Goodness! Granted those growth scans are usually off but still! Mine measured like 3 lbs at 32 weeks! My first measured bug though. She was supposed to be like at least 9 lbs and came out 7.11!

Nann3r
September 25th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Just finished my appt.

I'm so upset... I don't know for sure, but just from reading the screen it looks like my fluid dropped, but again just barely not enough to induce. I didn't get to see the doc since my appt is tomorrow. So we'll see what she says tomorrow..

And to top it off, my tech was showing the baby to me daughter and niece and said her like 5 times...

To be fair, when the two girls were asking about the baby, she kept saying "where's her face and her hands?!?" So the tech was just responding to them by showing the baby's face to them and said "here's her little face and her hand is tucked up under her chin!!"

So who knows maybe she was just saying her since the girls said her.. either way it just sucked all around... :(

Now I just sit and wait till tomorrow and hope my doctor says it's close enough to 5cm to just induce.

XXforhubby
September 25th, 2017, 10:49 AM
(((Huge Hugs))) Nann! That sounds incredibly frustrating! I’m sure the tech was going with what the girls were saying. I really hope this is your baby boy!

What time is your appointment tomorrow? It sounds like you may be induced!

Nann3r
September 25th, 2017, 11:17 AM
8:30am! Ugh I hope she just tells me I'm far enough to be induced... :(

XXforhubby
September 25th, 2017, 02:51 PM
8:30am! Ugh I hope she just tells me I'm far enough to be induced... :(

Me too! I mean let’s quit keeping you on pins and needles here! You’re close enough to your due date- let’s get this baby out!

I’ll be stalking for updates tomorrow morning! Hang in there!

Nann3r
September 25th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I've been reading (of course- google is such a great but horrible thing) and so many people on many forums are surprised I haven't been induced yet!!! Being 39 weeks there's no reason 5.5 is high enough to keep baby in! Especially cuz labor is going to restrict the cord even more than it already is causing worse stress on baby.

You guys I'm like freaking out right now I'm so upset and scared.. I don't understand the point in continuing to wait at this point! I'm full term! :(

Birthfree
September 25th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I've been reading (of course- google is such a great but horrible thing) and so many people on many forums are surprised I haven't been induced yet!!! Being 39 weeks there's no reason 5.5 is high enough to keep baby in! Especially cuz labor is going to restrict the cord even more than it already is causing worse stress on baby.

You guys I'm like freaking out right now I'm so upset and scared.. I don't understand the point in continuing to wait at this point! I'm full term! :(

Google is definitely wicked. Remember forums aren't doctors, and you can always call them and talk to them about your concerns. Perhaps it's not a "full term" issue for them and there's more to it. Call if you are worried!

Nann3r
September 26th, 2017, 08:46 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170926/f471aef7a29101d3e18d694e53c1b820.jpg

Hoping this is my last progress photo! [emoji51]🤞🏻 39 weeks today! I wanna meet my baby! Boy or girl!

Nann3r
September 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM
IM GETTING INDUCED THIS WEEK!!!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I'll know what day for sure here in a few hours!!!!

XXforhubby
September 26th, 2017, 12:51 PM
IM GETTING INDUCED THIS WEEK!!!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I'll know what day for sure here in a few hours!!!!

Eek! This is so exciting Nann!! Please update us when they let you know! Aaahh! What a relief for you to not have to keep worrying about baby’s fluid levels!

XXforhubby
September 26th, 2017, 12:52 PM
I’m also beginning to think you’re going to meet you little one well before me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]!

Nann3r
September 26th, 2017, 01:24 PM
I’m also beginning to think you’re going to meet you little one well before me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]!

We'll see! She mentioned Friday so I'm thinking that will be the day! When are you due again?

XXforhubby
September 26th, 2017, 01:49 PM
We'll see! She mentioned Friday so I'm thinking that will be the day! When are you due again?

I’m due Saturday, September 30th! It will be down to the wire for sure! I’m just glad that they aren’t pushing me to be induced or to have a C-section. I have a BPP (Biophysical Profile scan) and an NT (non-stress test) scheduled for Monday morning before my appointment, if I haven’t had her. Based on those results, they will let me know how far I go past my DD. They said though that 42 weeks is their max. Hopefully I won’t have to worry about any of that!

Jconger
September 26th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Yay Nann so exciting!!! Ugh midwife said she didn't see progress since two weeks ago so I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow morning. This makes me anxious since last week with my friend losing her baby. My midwife said since her baby was so small perhaps the placenta wasn't strong enough for labor. Trying to stay calm and strong and there for my friend. I can feel fear creeping in though. Has anyone else heard measuring small from circumference?!

Inforthree
September 26th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Hi ladies - so exciting all the little ones are on their way. Just wanted to pop in and say my daughter was born two weeks ago, one week early. It was a super fast easy labor and she's been a good baby so far! So grateful for finding this site. Good luck to all of you, esp XX and nannr this week!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170926/946bf7a2d8fcebc76bdaf28e09ac1a6a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nann3r
September 26th, 2017, 04:00 PM
I GET TO MEET MY BABY TOMORROW!!!! Ladies I'm freaking out!!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji7][emoji7]🤞🏻🤞🏻[emoji170][emoji170]

XXforhubby
September 26th, 2017, 04:32 PM
I GET TO MEET MY BABY TOMORROW!!!! Ladies I'm freaking out!!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji7][emoji7]🤞🏻🤞🏻[emoji170][emoji170]

How exciting Nann3r!! I’ll be stalking for updates! Please update us once you and baby get settled! I’m SO happy for you!

XXforhubby
September 26th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Yay Nann so exciting!!! Ugh midwife said she didn't see progress since two weeks ago so I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow morning. This makes me anxious since last week with my friend losing her baby. My midwife said since her baby was so small perhaps the placenta wasn't strong enough for labor. Trying to stay calm and strong and there for my friend. I can feel fear creeping in though. Has anyone else heard measuring small from circumference?!

I haven’t heard of this before. Was your belly measuring small from circumference or are you referencing the head/body from a previous scan? I’m glad they are getting this checked out for you! I sure hope everything is ok!

Jconger
September 26th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I haven’t heard of this before. Was your belly measuring small from circumference or are you referencing the head/body from a previous scan? I’m glad they are getting this checked out for you! I sure hope everything is ok!

No just from her measurements on my stomach... she measured just fine at our scan at 20 weeks.

XXforhubby
September 26th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Gotcha! Well it could be just her position or the placement your midwife placed the tape measure. It *could* be lower fluid levels or restricted uterine growth. That is probably why they want you to have an ultrasound. That being said, I bet it is nothing to worry about! I measure ahead then behind from time to time too. Try and not to worry! Keep us posted!

Oh and when I had low fluid levels with my DS1, I was measuring 2 weeks ahead so go figure! It really is all about the baby’s position the farther along you are.

1pinkplease.
September 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
All the best Nannr!
Stuff is getting real now...I'm so not ready!
It's October on Sunday!!

Nann3r
September 26th, 2017, 06:06 PM
No just from her measurements on my stomach... she measured just fine at our scan at 20 weeks.

This is similar to what happened to me. My baby measured small at our 32 week growth scan. He/she was two weeks behind via skull and stomach circumference.

I've had ultrasounds ever since. The first was another growth scan and placenta Doppler which showed baby was still growing which is good, but the cord was restricted. So the rest of my US's were fluid checks cuz it's the first sign of placental deterioration.

My fluid was at 7cm at 36 weeks, 5.9 at 38 weeks and then 5.5 yesterday at 39 weeks. So my belly has always measured small since baby is small and fluid is low! But baby is otherwise totally healthy! They always monitor the heart cuz that's obviously most important alone with movements!

It def is scary girl but as long as her little heart is strong and she's wiggling for you, she will be great!!! Hang in there lady! :)

Jconger
September 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Thanks so much friends. It's just tough after my good friend's baby passing last week in labor... and he was small. My midwife thought perhaps that could have affected the cord strangling him... the placenta was deteriorating and wasn't able to make it through labor. So of course I'm just a little nervous. I would usually be thinking and preparing for labor and not thinking these things. Thank you all

Wantanother2017
September 26th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Yay Nann!!!!
I've seen many women labor with oligohydramnios and do beautifully. Try not to worry! Can't wait to see him or her. Thinking of you tomorrow or the next!

fiveboys
September 27th, 2017, 03:41 AM
Hi ladies - so exciting all the little ones are on their way. Just wanted to pop in and say my daughter was born two weeks ago, one week early. It was a super fast easy labor and she's been a good baby so far! So grateful for finding this site. Good luck to all of you, esp XX and nannr this week!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170926/946bf7a2d8fcebc76bdaf28e09ac1a6a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gorgeous baby congrats xxx

fiveboys
September 27th, 2017, 03:41 AM
Good luck nann you can do this xxx

Mummyof4boys
September 27th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Stalking for baby news XX... :D

Georgia_Peach
September 27th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Congrats you guys! I am so happy and excited for you all to meet your babes! Xo

fiveboys
September 27th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Congrats you guys! I am so happy and excited for you all to meet your babes! Xo

How are you doing hun i often think about you xx

Georgia_Peach
September 27th, 2017, 09:26 AM
How are you doing hun i often think about you xxThanks five!
I am doing ok. Just back into the ttc realm again.. and it's tough to say the least. I'm on my second cycle now and had 2 eggs this month so I am hoping this is my month. I can't wait to be where you guys are! Xo

1pinkplease.
September 27th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Wishing you all the best Robin*

Nann3r
September 27th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Epidural is flowing strong! Not much longer now!

XXforhubby
September 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM
I’m so excited for you Nann! I’m hoping that everything goes smoothly for you and baby! I can’t wait to see pics!! Eek!

XXforhubby
September 27th, 2017, 03:45 PM
I’ve resigned to the fact I’m going to be pregnant forever, haha! I know I won’t be, but I’m hoping we don’t have to give her an eviction notice[emoji23][emoji23]!

Pbn3
September 27th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Xxforhubby I'm betting on Saturday as the day! I think she'll come bang on time [emoji3]

Jconger
September 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM
So she is measuring about 3 weeks behind from what they can see in the ultrasound. We get to do two non stress tests a week and a fluid check once a week from here on out. Praying she hits a growth spurt soon. Has anyone else experienced this before?

XXforhubby
September 27th, 2017, 04:40 PM
So she is measuring about 3 weeks behind from what they can see in the ultrasound. We get to do two non stress tests a week and a fluid check once a week from here on out. Praying she hits a growth spurt soon. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Wow! I’m keeping you and your baby in my prayers! Hopefully she is just between growth spurts 🤞🏻[emoji1317]!

Nann3r
September 27th, 2017, 07:56 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/0259a41c72bb45ad23ba89858cfee526.jpg

Meet my SON!!!!! Wilder Martin Grapp!!!!!!! [emoji7][emoji7] I can't believe how lucky I am!!!! This has been such a long time coming I cannot believe I got my boy!!!!

Georgia_Peach
September 27th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Meet my SON!!!!! Wilder Martin Grapp!!!!!!! [emoji7][emoji7] I can't believe how lucky I am!!!! This has been such a long time coming I cannot believe I got my boy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAwe congrats he is perfect!! [emoji170]

Jconger
September 27th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Yay!!!! You got your BOY!! Big congrats!

Roedinga1
September 27th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Great picture of you and your perfect baby boy! [emoji170] So happy for you Nann!!

XXforhubby
September 27th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Huge congrats Nann3r on your beautiful baby BOY!! I’m so incredibly happy for you and your family!!

Faithinpink
September 27th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Nann3r sending you big congrats on ur beautiful baby boy .. wow so so happy for u Xx :bluecheer:

Faithinpink
September 27th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone ...
MIA .. here to update

My beautiful baby girl is here she is just amazing . Was born on the 7th iam so incredibly greatful for this site thank u so much GD and atomic for all the wonderful support through my journey of ttc my baby girl .
Our family is Complete :ballerina:

P.s XX all the best am thinking of u

ahorn586
September 27th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Congrats Nann, Faith and Inforthree!!! Enjoy every minute with your new babies!!!

Wantanother2017
September 27th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Oh Nann!!! Happy sobs for you! He is adorable! So, so wonderful. ❤️

Nann3r
September 27th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Thank you everyone! I'm so happy to have this group I feel like I couldn't have had my son without you all and this site! I'm so overjoyed!

Pbn3
September 27th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Congratulations faithinpink [emoji3] been thinking of you so its great to hear from you!

Nann3r
September 27th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Huge congrats Nann3r on your beautiful baby BOY!! I’m so incredibly happy for you and your family!!

You're next lady!!!

fiveboys
September 28th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Wow nann so gorgeous congratulations...xxhubby get bouncing on that ball, hot curry and lots of sex, this little lady likes to keep you waiting xx

Mama-of-boys
September 28th, 2017, 04:17 AM
Wow, congrats everyone on your new babies!! I'm so happy to see all of these baby announcements. Good luck XX! Can't wait to hear the news.
As for me, 5 weeks since the birth of my baby girl and I still pinch myself that she is here and she is all mine. I am so obsessed with her!

XXforhubby
September 28th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Ugh. I have been trying everything to no avail, haha! I simply think she’s just not ready. I was hoping for a September baby but now I’ll be happy just to take care of her on the outside! I’m walking more throughout the day and continuing to do Yoga 3xs a day. She will come in time. I just hope it’s before they make her and not by c-section. Although it is what it is!

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone delivers their baby before me [emoji23][emoji23]!

DesiG
September 28th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Just checking on XXforhubby thought you would have had your princess by now, but it's soon, I'll be checking on you.

XXforhubby
September 28th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Just checking on XXforhubby thought you would have had your princess by now, but it's soon, I'll be checking on you.

Me too, haha! She will be here soon! I’m worse than a kid on Christmas morning every time I get contractions! Im just SO excited to meet her already!!

1pinkplease.
September 28th, 2017, 02:03 PM
A huge congrats nannr...a gorgeous baby boy! So pleased for you that it's all over and now you can just relax and enjoy!!

Shannshaff
September 28th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Nann, Faith and Inforthree - Congrats on your new little ones!!!!

Nann - I am SO happy that you have your little BOY and that he is safely here!!!

XX - thinking of you and praying that you get to meet your little girl real soon!!!

gymone1
September 28th, 2017, 04:24 PM

This post is late but we had our dream little girl on Sept. 10! We went in for our induction and she quickly arrived 4 hours later. She is a great baby and her big brother loves her!

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Huge congrats to everyone! Nann I had to scroll back to see your pic!! The look on your face made me mist up!

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Gorgeous gymone! Huge congrats to everyone!! I wish I had more time to stay up to speed on everyone's arrivals but just know I am thinking of you all. :heart:

Nann3r
September 28th, 2017, 05:03 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/1215607fc57f4dd7f0caf944119efee3.jpg

Just a little peanut :) still isn't real! Can't wait for the rest of you to have your littles !!!!

XXforhubby
September 28th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Gosh, Nann! He’s SO beautiful! Wow! Enjoy those snuggles! Don’t worry- boys are SUPER snugly with their mamas [emoji4][emoji170]! My 7yr old complained to me last night that I don’t snuggle with him enough!

I’m SO incredibly happy for you!

Throwaway_panther
September 28th, 2017, 07:54 PM
So many congrats to so many of you!! Creeped in here to join the XXforhubby babywatch too, haha ;)

kelly2017
September 29th, 2017, 04:53 AM
congrats to all the new babies! Oh hubbyxx i hope she comes soon for you! the last few days are the worst. One of my best friends is having her baby today im so excited for her but also very jealous lol! Why didnt my surprise happen a month sooner lol! Just over 3 weeks to induction for me!

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Well I went from having false Labor for 2 weeks to nothing. I’ve been continuing my exercise and added in an extra walking session, my house is super clean and clutter free, and things are all ready for baby. I’m preparing myself for an induction and a C-section. I really don’t want to, but I have to get accustomed to the idea now and not later.

Every time I feel strong period-like cramps, I just go about my business! I figure if it’s the real thing I’ll know! Until then what will be will be! I’ve waited this long what’s 2 more weeks [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]!

fiveboys
September 29th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Well I went from having false Labor for 2 weeks to nothing. I’ve been continuing my exercise and added in an extra walking session, my house is super clean and clutter free, and things are all ready for baby. I’m preparing myself for an induction and a C-section. I really don’t want to, but I have to get accustomed to the idea now and not later.

Every time I feel strong period-like cramps, I just go about my business! I figure if it’s the real thing I’ll know! Until then what will be will be! I’ve waited this long what’s 2 more weeks [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]!

Have they given you a date for induction yet hun? What about some sweeps maybe your midwife could do one for you before the weekend x

XXforhubby
September 29th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Have they given you a date for induction yet hun? What about some sweeps maybe your midwife could do one for you before the weekend x

Not yet. We are going to come up with a plan and timeline based on my scan and NT on Monday morning, if I make it that far. I can’t have my membranes swept as she is not in my pelvis at all. She is head down, but she is still floating above my pelvis. I must have ample AF, haha!

So I continue to wait! I don’t know which is worse- the 2WW or this!

kelly2017
September 29th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Not yet. We are going to come up with a plan and timeline based on my scan and NT on Monday morning, if I make it that far. I can’t have my membranes swept as she is not in my pelvis at all. She is head down, but she is still floating above my pelvis. I must have ample AF, haha!

So I continue to wait! I don’t know which is worse- the 2WW or this!

My babies never drop into pelvis until im in established labour! Even after 3 days of gel they still get nervous breaking my waters as head will be high and floating. Its an absolute pain.

ahorn586
September 29th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Hang in there XX!!! She'll be here before you know it [emoji16]I do have my FX that she'll be here before the end of the weekend 🤞🏾

flomama
September 29th, 2017, 09:02 PM

Congratulations....! How beautiful!

Pink Pony
September 30th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Congrats Nann, he is gorgeous :)
Stalking for updates From xxhubby ;)

Throwaway_panther
September 30th, 2017, 07:26 AM
XX, if you're not in labor at this moment, do acupuncture!!

XXforhubby
September 30th, 2017, 08:03 AM
XX, if you're not in labor at this moment, do acupuncture!!

I’m considering it! If nothing else to help with my back ache from having a big belly for 10mo!!!

GirlieCat
September 30th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Stocking for updates on XX. I don't come on the forums much as I am occupied with my 3 month old daughter but checking in to say good luck XX! Very excited for you.

XXforhubby
September 30th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Still. Pregnant. Soon my DD will have come and gone, haha! It’s only fitting- my oldest was 8 days late, my second 8 days early, and my current youngest 12 days early. I’m hoping this doesn’t mean she will be 12 days late [emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]!

I’m walking, doing Yoga, acupressure, sex, you name it! I just hope I don’t have to have a C-section. With 3 other kids to care for and my DH’s job...I can’t go there. I won’t have the help while I recover...I’m hoping and praying she comes on her own...

djmommy
October 1st, 2017, 11:19 AM
Still. Pregnant. Soon my DD will have come and gone, haha! It’s only fitting- my oldest was 8 days late, my second 8 days early, and my current youngest 12 days early. I’m hoping this doesn’t mean she will be 12 days late [emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]!

I’m walking, doing Yoga, acupressure, sex, you name it! I just hope I don’t have to have a C-section. With 3 other kids to care for and my DH’s job...I can’t go there. I won’t have the help while I recover...I’m hoping and praying she comes on her own...

Hi XX!! Just wanted to check on you. I remembered you were due soon. So excited for you to meet your sweet girl. I am sure she will be here very very soon. All my boys were early, including my latest little guy! DD was 3 or 4 days late!! So worth the wait. My advice is to stop trying everything and just relax. Take a bath when everyone is asleep and enjoy the quiet. She will come when you least expect it!!�� Why do you keep thinking c/s? As long as you both are doing well it should be ok to wait. I'll be thinking of you and praying!

mommymachine
October 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
Popping in to say that I'm thinking of you XX! I'll be praying that your beautiful baby girl arrives safe and sound :)

Pink Pony
October 1st, 2017, 05:38 PM
Checking in for updates from XX, come on baby girl we all want too meet you :)

Roedinga1
October 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
XX you are totally famous [emoji1316][emoji1383] I’m over here stalking for updates as well [emoji5]

Pbn3
October 1st, 2017, 06:08 PM
I was just thinking xxforhubby could create her own online blog for us all to follow [emoji23] cmon baby girl!!! Time you made an appearance [emoji3]

Birthfree
October 1st, 2017, 06:49 PM
Checking in on XX too. [emoji38] She won't be 12 days late... she'll be right on time. : hugs :

XXforhubby
October 1st, 2017, 06:56 PM
You ladies are too sweet and funny! I don’t know what has changed, but I feel very calm and at peace. I’m looking forward to my scan tomorrow morning and curious to see how long they will let us go. I will also have the midwife check me, and if she’s engaged, I’ll have her sweep my membranes.

I’m secretly hoping I go into labor tonight and don’t need my appointment!!

cosmosis
October 1st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Congrats on your BOY Nann!! <3 that's so amazing!

XX, any day now! <3 <3 <3

SO I tried to find my cervix....all I feel is mush up there and no idea where an opening would be located at this point lol. Lots of shortness of breath recently and lots of pelvic pain. Nothing else to report :D

Burakoam
October 1st, 2017, 10:52 PM
Mush is good though because that could mean you are fully effaced Cosmo!

XX I feel selfish but have been secretly hoping your DD would share a birthday with my DD3.. IF it's meant to be tomorrow will be the day you meet your princess.. October 2nd :) I hope she is just as beautiful and intelligent and cuddly as my little 'angel'.. Angela :)

Faithinpink
October 2nd, 2017, 07:27 AM
Congratulations faithinpink [emoji3] been thinking of you so its great to hear from you!

Thanks pbn ... hope u are well
Cant wait for your baby announcement :hug2:

XXforhubby
October 2nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
Quick update:

Baby is breech but floating above the pelvis, which is good for trying to move her. Waiting to see if they can fit me in today for a gentle ECV to move her on the outside (not an internal version). If they can move her and get her to engage, then we will move forward with an induction. If we can’t get her to move, then we will schedule a C-section.

More to come! Please keep me, my practitioners, and my sweet baby girl in your prayers!!!

fiveboys
October 2nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
Quick update:

Baby is breech but floating above the pelvis, which is good for trying to move her. Waiting to see if they can fit me in today for a gentle ECV to move her on the outside (not an internal version). If they can move her and get her to engage, then we will move forward with an induction. If we can’t get her to move, then we will schedule a C-section.

More to come! Please keep me, my practitioners, and my sweet baby girl in your prayers!!!

Thinking of you xx

1pinkplease.
October 2nd, 2017, 12:55 PM
All the best XX...will be thinking of you and your baby girl*

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2017, 01:01 PM
AA XX thinking of you and little one!!! FXFXFX!

XXforhubby
October 2nd, 2017, 02:42 PM
Here is the official plan:

I have been sent home and will be doing inversion exercises to encourage her to get head down. If I experience any contractions no matter if she changes positions or not, I am to go to labor and delivery immediately without delay. Hopefully, I can get her to change her position. If I can and labor doesn’t start on it’s own thereafter, I will be induced immediately first thing tomorrow morning.

Otherwise, I am scheduled first thing tomorrow morning for a procedure called an, gentle external cephalic enversion, to try and get her to move to head down. If that doesn’t work, they will completely invert the bed and try the procedure again. If it works, baby will be monitored for 4 hours with hourly ultrasounds to assess the placenta and cord placement and function along with her comfortability. If that checks out all clear, I will then be induced to deliver her. If the doctor cannot get the procedure to work to move her position, I will have a C-section to deliver her.

Unless I can get her to change her position tonight (I’m determined, damnit!!), then she will most likely be born tomorrow.

Please continue to send prayers, positive thoughts/vibes for me and my baby. Thank you!!

Roedinga1
October 2nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Thinking about you and your sweet girl, XX! Hoping they can get her head down 🤞🏻 I know a c-section isn’t what you were hoping for.
I’m over here with pain in my lower back, some cramping and BH contractions.
Cosmo, I’m with you... tried to find my cervix and it’s a bunch of mush up there! No clue what I’m feeling!

pinkin2011
October 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
XX , I had that ecv procedure preformed. There was nothing to it and she turned very easily as she wasnt engaged at all either. She was feet first. I hope for the same outcome for you x good luck

XXforhubby
October 2nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
XX , I had that ecv procedure preformed. There was nothing to it and she turned very easily as she wasnt engaged at all either. She was feet first. I hope for the same outcome for you x good luck

Oh I sure hope so 🤞🏻[emoji1317]!

Nann3r
October 2nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Xx omg I'll be praying for you! Either way I'm so excited for you to meet your sweet girl soon!!!

ABC.2606
October 2nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
Praying for you XX!!! Can't wait to hear that baby girl is finally HERE!!

cosmosis
October 2nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
XX, I wish you all the best hun. Hope she turns for you <3

Roe, my braxton hicks are picking up the last 2 days and I'm super crampy. I thought I was 35 weeks along LOL and here I am nearing 37, now I'm in panic. I'm not ready yet!

Wantanother2017
October 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
XX I’m so happy for you! Hope it goes perfectly and the way you imagined. I can’t believe it’s almost here!

My update, 38 weeks today, 2.5 cm dilated, 70% effaced and head is well engaged. My back pain has lightened up some and I only have 2 more shifts in LDR before I’m on maternity leave until 2018!
I’m having plenty of BH and some painful contractions occasionally.
Excited. Scared. In denial this incredibly long journey of researching, swaying, and pregnancy is almost over. It’s all so overwhelming!

tarasue
October 2nd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers XX!!!

fiveboys
October 3rd, 2017, 11:41 AM
How are you doing xxhubby? Well not much of an update on me except shes on the brim today so hopefully will be engaged soon..and i have a chest infection so feeling like crap :( and weeing every hour arghhh... hows everyone else today x

XXforhubby
October 3rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
Another update:

ECV was successful!! She is now head down (Yay!!!) and I believe anterior! All of the contractions are in the front and not my back. The ECV wasn’t painful at all, only about a level 3 at times. We are having me walk to get things going, and we may start pictocin if I haven’t progressed much. Good news is she seems to be doing great! We just need to get me to 4+ cm and I think this show will be on the road!

Thanks for all of your prayers and positive thoughts! I can’t wait to have her here safely!

Roedinga1
October 3rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
XX WAHOO!!!! So happy to hear this news!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Throwaway_panther
October 3rd, 2017, 02:24 PM
Eeee hoping for an easy delivery XX!!!

1pinkplease.
October 3rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
All the best XX...not long to go now!

Pbn3
October 3rd, 2017, 04:32 PM
Woohoo xxforhubby!!!! Great news!

cosmosis
October 3rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
XX yaaaaaaay! So happy for you. Looking forward to awesome news! :D

Shannshaff
October 3rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
XX-can't wait to hear about our birth story!!! Woo hoo. So exciting!

XXforhubby
October 3rd, 2017, 07:18 PM
Thank you ladies! They are letting me labor naturally! She is tolerating the contractions now that they are slowly filling my uterus back with fluid slowly to help the chord. It’s weird because it’s slowly coming out but keeping her happy.

I’m dilated about a 4 now and the pitocin isn’t too bad! They will stop it once I’m a 6. I’m thinking she should be here around 12am’

I’ll post pics in a few hours, once she’s here!

Shannshaff
October 3rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Praying that all goes real smooth for you XX!!!!! Can't wait to see pics tomorrow!

flomama
October 3rd, 2017, 07:41 PM
Thank you ladies! They are letting me labor naturally! She is tolerating the contractions now that they are slowly filling my uterus back with fluid slowly to help the chord. It’s weird because it’s slowly coming out but keeping her happy.

I’m dilated about a 4 now and the pitocin isn’t too bad! They will stop it once I’m a 6. I’m thinking she should be here around 12am’

I’ll post pics in a few hours, once she’s here!

Goodluck....will be watching this space...!!xxxxx

TaytumJ
October 3rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Good luck XX!! So glad this worked out beautifully for you!

Pbn3
October 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
I'll be stalking xxforhubby [emoji102] cant wait to see your baby girl [emoji3]

kelly2017
October 4th, 2017, 04:54 AM
Absolutely delighted for you! Hope you are soon holding your precious girl if you are not already x

Pink Pony
October 4th, 2017, 05:24 AM
Just checking in on XX

cosmosis
October 4th, 2017, 07:21 AM
:awe: checking in! Hope all is well, XX!

XXforhubby
October 4th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Olivian Elizabeth arrived Wednesday, Oct. 4th at 1:44am. She is 8lbs 3oz and 20in. She was successfully turned head down and was born vaginally. She is a perfect nurser and has had 3 wet diapers and 2 poopy diapers already! We are SO in love and forever in the Lord’s debt!

Pics to come!

netti02
October 4th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Congrats XX and family. Lovely to hear all is well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pbn3
October 4th, 2017, 07:35 AM
[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] congratulations on the safe arrival of Olivian [emoji178] cant wait for pics! So so so so so so happy for you and family xxoo

Georgia_Peach
October 4th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Olivian Elizabeth arrived Wednesday, Oct. 4th at 1:44am. She is 8lbs 3oz and 20in. She was successfully turned head down and was born vaginally. She is a perfect nurser and has had 3 wet diapers and 2 poopy diapers already! We are SO in love and forever in the Lord’s debt!

Pics to come!

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/kIlmm5.png (https://lilypie.com)Congratulations xx. I am so happy for you!! Welcome to the world baby Olivian! [emoji7]

AshFind
October 4th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Xx such wonderful news

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]

Bluebooties
October 4th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Congratulations XX !! Cant wait to see her. Hope ur doing well urself as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mommy2apples
October 4th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Aww xx! Such wonderful news!! Over the moon for you!!

cosmosis
October 4th, 2017, 08:21 AM

Pics to come!

Awwww <3 I'm sooooo happy for you hun! Enjoy your precious bundle!

Throwaway_panther
October 4th, 2017, 08:38 AM

Pics to come!

Haha, I must be hormonal, I started crying!! I am so happy for you, congratulations!! I hope you're recovering well!!! what a beautiful name, too!

XXforhubby
October 4th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Thank you all so much! I feel fantastic! Recovery so far has been super easy with minimal cramping and bleeding.

Pbn3
October 4th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Nawwww she's just gorgeous xxforhubby [emoji173][emoji173]

fiveboys
October 4th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Awwww shes scrummy..congrats huni and rest up xx

4blue2pink
October 4th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Congratulations XX she is beautiful :heart: i love her name, enjoy every second with your girl xx

Wantanother2017
October 4th, 2017, 09:44 AM
So sweet XX!!! So happy for you!

Mommy2apples
October 4th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Aww xx!! Such a beautiful blessing!! Eek congrats!!

ABC.2606
October 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Congrats, xx!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Birthfree
October 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM
What a cutie! I'm so happy she moved to be head down for you! [emoji177] Great job mama!!

mommymachine
October 4th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Thank you all so much! I feel fantastic! Recovery so far has been super easy with minimal cramping and bleeding.

Her she is:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/387040b5d3a63202ef473af130f384bd.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Congrats XX. God Bless you and your family.

DesiG
October 4th, 2017, 10:30 AM

Her she is:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/387040b5d3a63202ef473af130f384bd.jpg

Congratulations XXforhubby so happy for you and so happy to hear she is finally here. She is adorable! So precious.

1pinkplease.
October 4th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Congratulations XX, wonderful news! Enjoy your beautiful daughter*

Shannshaff
October 4th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Congrats XX! She is beautiful!!! So happy delivery went so well for you!
Wow, we are really going to start having babies all over the place in this group!

Samish
October 4th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Awwww. We are all in so much Awwws <3 she is so beautiful MashaAllah.

Oh I am just so full of emotions right now. COngratulations XX <3

1pinkplease.
October 4th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Who's due next ladies?? I'm due next week.....

XXforhubby
October 4th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Thank you so much ladies! I’m just in awe of her!

I can’t wait for more of us to have their babies! I feel like we are going to have a baby explosion soon [emoji4]!

Nann3r
October 4th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Omg XX it's finally your turn!!!! She is here and she is perfect!!!!! Could not be more happy for you lady!!! Enjoy every moment!

Samish
October 4th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Who's due next ladies?? I'm due next week.....

Wow!! All the best. DO you know the gender?