PDA

View Full Version : What are the benefits of a plan?

Beautyboys2
September 3rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Hello!
New here and interested in getting a personalized plan to try and conceive a baby girl! what r are the benefits and success rates? Thank you kindly! 💕:ttcgirl:

Beautyboys2
September 3rd, 2017, 03:51 PM
Wanting to conceive in November. Am I too late??

ksmom
September 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Success rates for girl are I think around 65 percent (Atomic please correct me if I'm wrong). Having a personalized plan is great if you really don't know how you want to sway or if you know you'll have questions. With a paid plan, Atomic can get back to you much more quickly to answer questions than if you just posted in the forums. She can also make a plan customized just for you, telling you what she thinks is best for your personal situation. I had a custom plan when I was swaying and it was invaluable. I had a few losses and ended up swaying a long time so it was nice having Atomic there cheering me on and keeping me on track. It's not too late at all to get a plan, even with your attempt only a couple of months away! Good luck!

Beautyboys2
September 3rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
Thank you Ksmom! I appreciate the clarification and your response which plan should I go with?!

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Aside from the plan, the main benefit is the custom coaching that comes with the plan - you don't get any insider info (I prefer that all sway info is free and accessible to everyone!) BUT I do make your plan for you and then with the coaching, you will always hear back from me in 24 hours, 48 on very rare occasions. It can take me 5-7 days to get back to people in the free forums, and so if you need an immediate answer I may not be able to get through all the questions to get to yours in a timely fashion. Plus, the sway plans actually allow me to do this as a job instead of having to work outside the home, which

Success rates are 68% for the site as a whole (300+ respondents) and the Custom Plans are 65% (130+ respondents) This is all swayers. Some sway tactics are more successful than others so you actually may be able to improve upon those numbers by doing diet longer than 12 weeks, exercise, and a couple other tricks.

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Wanting to conceive in November. Am I too late??

No not at all, plenty of time.

Beautyboys2
September 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Thank you Atomic! Which plan should I go with?

atomic sagebrush
September 4th, 2017, 06:23 PM
The main option is the difference between the personalized (custom) plan and the readymade plan. So be sure you get the personalized one!! Then you can add on other things if you so desire but you don't have to - like the diet book, the OPK book, and the timing book. Totally up to you if you think those things would help you or not.

Beautyboys2
September 4th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Thank you:bighug:

Beautyboys2
September 7th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I've looked at the personalized plans but what's the difference between the $79.99 plan and $99.99 plan? Is it the 21 day meal plan? I thought there was free access to that already? Confused. Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
September 8th, 2017, 01:53 PM
No, the 21 day diet and OPK books are add on to the custom plan. There is a sample diet that comes with the sway plan for free but it is not the 21 day diet. :)

Beautyboys2
September 11th, 2017, 02:48 PM
So I'd have to buy the $99.99 then add the 21 day plan and opk separately ?? Sorry, lol just overwhelmed/cconfused!

atomic sagebrush
September 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
No, I think the $99 comes with the diet. There are pretty thorough descriptions in this thread https://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Beautyboys2
September 21st, 2017, 06:17 PM
Thanks! Once I purchase plan what happens? I need to fill out questionnaire ?

atomic sagebrush
September 22nd, 2017, 12:42 PM
Yes you'd fill out the questionnaire and then I'd do your plan for you.

Beautyboys2
October 8th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Hi! I purchased my girl plan on Sept 29 and have yet to receive any emails? I want to conceive in nov/dec So I'm eager to start. I filled out questionnaire. Am I missing something?
Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
October 9th, 2017, 03:47 PM
It's done and has been sent in to be posted in your private sway forum (I don't do this part.) If you want, I can send you the rough version, it has all the same stuff in it, it's just slightly less fancy. Just message me your email via PM