PDA

View Full Version : First steps in personalized girl sway?

penguin
September 15th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Hi there! I just purchased the personalized girl sway (and realized it may be too late since our window to get pregnant is this fall -- November, December ideal -- but wanted to give it a try anyway). I just wasn't sure where I was supposed to start. Will I get an email with instructions? Am I supposed to fill something out (and where to find that)? Thanks for your help!

atomic sagebrush
September 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Hi penguin! This should all be automated, try logging out and logging back in again. The questionnaires are in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

penguin
September 18th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Thank you!

penguin
September 18th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Did you get my form? I got an "invalid redirect" when I submitted.

atomic sagebrush
September 18th, 2017, 01:49 PM
I have them!! Thanks for double checking!

penguin
September 18th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Thank you!

penguin
September 27th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Hi! Sorry to bother you, just wondering where I go once the personalized plans are completed? Do I check back here or will
I receive an email? Thanks for your help!

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM
It should be up any time now, I made a mistake on the spelling of your user name which caused confusion but it's been sorted out now and you'll get a message with a link in it. Or, just message me your email and I'll send you the original right now, I feel really bad I screwed up on that!!!

penguin
September 30th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Just sent you a PM with my e-mail address! I didn't receive a link with it, so figured I'd just send you my e-mail. Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
October 1st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Ok I'll get it sent right away!

penguin
October 5th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Hi Atomic,

Sorry to bother you, but just wanted to check-in again regarding the personalized plan? I haven't received an email (sent you my email via PM) nor any notification.

Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2017, 02:37 PM
I sent it on the 1st to your gmail account?? Could it be in spam?

penguin
October 5th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Checked spam and trash, but unfortunately nothing!

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2017, 04:26 PM
we got this worked out - didn't recognize my email address I think, right??