PDA

View Full Version : Proud-Mummy26's Boy Sway - It's a BOY!

Proud-Mummy26
October 27th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Name? Proud-Mummy26

Swaying attempt - Natural, Sperm sorting, High Tech...? Natural

CM pH? 6.25, but after bsf it was 9

DH pH? 9

Baking soda douche? no

Baking soda finger, how many times and for how long? once a day week of attempt and 3 times day of attempt

Pre-seed, how and what was the pH? no

Egg whites pH and type? 9, farm eggs
Big O? yes just before DH

Minerals DW

Calcium? almost none
Magnesium? almost none
Potassium? lots of potatoes, bananas etc
Sodium? heaps! salted everything and also ate high sodium foods that were allowed

DH minerals? Followed diet and basically just ate what I told him haha!

Diet

Dietary Changes? Followed the diet as close as possible
Did you continue diet after attempt. If so for how long? Up until my BFP
DH consume caffeine before attempt day? Red Bull here and there
DH consume caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD? Yes, a glass of coke because he forgot to buy a red bull!

Hormones? no

Drinks? Lemon or lime water daily. Pineapple juice. URAL - once a day 3 weeks before attempt. One week off. Twice a day week of attempt.

Supplements

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)? No
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets? Vicks syrup with only guaifenesin
Alka Seltzer Gold? No
Green Tea? No
Fertile-CM? Yes
False Unicorn? No
Vitamin E? Yes
Fish Oil? No
Folic Acid? Yes
Flaxseed Oil? No
Potassium pills? No
L-Arginine? No, it's in the fertile-CM
Tribulus terrestris? No
Vitamin B12? No
Zinc? No
Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen? No
Others? No

DH supps? Zinc and l-Arginine powder

Timing

Length of DH abstinence? 4 days
BD on O? Very close
How close to O? Within 12 hours before O
BD how often? Once
Charting O with Temp? Yes
Charting O with OPK? Yes
Fertility monitor used? No
suspected O date? 7 May 2011

Ions

O in what moon phase? Waxing moon under Gemini (boy)
Changed ions in other ways? Used the laptop and mobile phone a lot! After our attempt I laid down with the phone and laptop on my belly for half an hour. Also wore one of those ion bracelets

How many kids do you have? 2

What gender(s)? Girls :-)

Number of months TTC? 1

Your Age? 23

BD position? Doggy

EWCM present - how much? None, lots of watery cm. I never get ewcm anyway and I think the bsf increased the watery cm (tmi!)

DH type of undies? boxers

Did you use instead cups - how long? No

DH use cold bath/shower or ice? No, he thought that was too weird

OWT - anything under bed? Nope

Comments? Our attempt was very rushed, it didn't go exactly as I would have liked. It was all a bit chaotic but overall I think it went well. Now we will wait and see what happens!

Gender Resulted? BOY!!!

prayingforblue
October 27th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Congratulations! It looked like a great sway. Did you follow the IG diet?

Proud-Mummy26
October 27th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks! Yes I did.

Lavenderlime
October 27th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Congratulations on your boy! it's lovely when a sway results in DG.

TTC5
October 27th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Congratulations! Can I add you to our tally post? :D

Flava
October 27th, 2011, 05:38 PM
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1648/1648917f79499xh74.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

love being a mummy
October 27th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Congratulations

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Brilliant thanks so much for sharing!

Huge congrats!!!

love being a mummy
October 30th, 2011, 09:53 PM
How often was DH releasing before abstain.

Proud-Mummy26
November 1st, 2011, 10:31 PM
Thanks everyone!!! Yes TTC5 that's fine :)

love being a mummy - ummm maybe every few days?

sway4son
December 16th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Hi Proud-Mummy26, How are you doing ??I'm sway4son from IG .You were really helped with good answers in the past on IG.I know its very hectic for you to reply now . But really I need your help now
My ovulation got delayed .I'm ttcing boy this month.last cycle I had to skip bcaz of 1 day abstinence. This time he has 4 1/2 days already. My O is expected tomarrow or day after.By then abstinence will be 6 days !! would you suggest me to BD ,even if it is more than 6 days or to skip this cycle ?? Please help me....!!!

Yahmama
December 16th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Hi Proud-Mummy26, How are you doing ??I'm sway4son from IG .You were really helped with good answers in the past on IG.I know its very hectic for you to reply now . But really I need your help now
My ovulation got delayed .I'm ttcing boy this month.last cycle I had to skip bcaz of 1 day abstinence. This time he has 4 1/2 days already. My O is expected tomarrow or day after.By then abstinence will be 6 days !! would you suggest me to BD ,even if it is more than 6 days or to skip this cycle ?? Please help me....!!!

Hi!!!! I'm yadhma26 from IG! I'm so bummed it's down again! Saw you here and got excited to see you! I remember reading somewhere that the boy range for dh cut off is anywhere from 3-7 days, so I think you're fine! I even just read a successful boy away where the cutoff was 6! GL!

Yahmama
December 16th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Hi proud mummy! It's so good to see you on here! I've been dying with IG down! I always love hearing your words of wisdom and you're an encouragement to all of us boy swayers! Hope your last few weeks of pregnancy are going well!

sway4son
December 16th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Hey Yadhma !!!! Really happy to see you here !! I'm really worried about my sway !! and at the same time IG is down !!
I wanted to try with 4 day is abstinence.But I'm so unlucky with these irregular cycles. I don't want to skip this cycle. Feeling nervous about my sway !!! Thanks for GL !!

Yahmama
December 16th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hey Yadhma !!!! Really happy to see you here !! I'm really worried about my sway !! and at the same time IG is down !!
I wanted to try with 4 day is abstinence.But I'm so unlucky with these irregular cycles. I don't want to skip this cycle. Feeling nervous about my sway !!! Thanks for GL !!

I was so nervous too...I don't think theres ever a way to get everything perfect...you just have to do the best you can with what you're given! Like I didn't end up doing the egg whites, but I still feel so good about our sway. I just trust were going to get the baby we're supposed to and the time we're supposed to! I really think you'll be fine, though, with 6 days!

sway4son
December 16th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I was so nervous too...I don't think theres ever a way to get everything perfect...you just have to do the best you can with what you're given! Like I didn't end up doing the egg whites, but I still feel so good about our sway. I just trust were going to get the baby we're supposed to and the time we're supposed to! I really think you'll be fine, though, with 6 days!

Thanks for your support .. Yadamma !!

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I'm sorry I just saw this - sometimes I see posts in the TTC boy forum sooner than in this forum so if you need a quick answer, post there.

I personally would not TTC a boy after 6 days abstinence. But like Yahmama says, there is always something less than ideal and if you feel good about the rest of yoru sway it may be worth it to go ahead. Good luck whatever you decide!!

My Fabulous Children
February 28th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Congrats on your boy!