PDA

View Full Version : Positive vibes and all your girl dust

netti02
September 19th, 2017, 07:14 AM
After speaking with my FIL, we worked out that its been over 90 years since a girl was born on my husbands side.

Whilst I was never really swaying much anyway, this has bummed my spirits even more.

Im just trying to force myself into believing this is another boy. I just don't see how a girl is even possible especially after having 5 boys.

Thanks for reading xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ksmom
September 19th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Wow 90 years...that's crazy! My mom was the first girl born in 30 years and I thought that was crazy. lol

Please don't let the trend of boys get you down. You have a great chance at having a girl! In DH's family nearly everyone has all girls but here I am with three boys. lol I wish you tons and tons of pink dust and I hope you get to be the one to break the 90 year streak of boys! :cheer:

netti02
September 19th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Thanks ksmom. So do i. It just seems impossible but who knows. Only 9 weeks til we know.

purple
September 20th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Congrats Netti! Sending you lots of girly positive vibes :)

fiveboys
September 20th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I still cant believe after 6 boys im 5 weeks away from holding my little girl.. miracles can happen hun xxx

debrasuepowers3
September 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
I still cant believe after 6 boys im 5 weeks away from holding my little girl.. miracles can happen hun xxxTo God be the Glory. Jesus loves you Hun.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

netti02
September 20th, 2017, 07:18 PM
I hope so too fiveboys

Shannshaff
September 20th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Praying for you netti! Sorry I have no pink dust to share, but I have everything crossed for you!

atomic sagebrush
September 22nd, 2017, 03:26 PM
Gender cannot be genetic. It makes no sense for a variety of reasons (if you want I can go into it all but I'm not sure a big atomic blah blah explanation is what you want from this thread. :)) and I have tons and tons of people on here who haven't had a girl in their husband's side for some weird time and then they have girls.

In my family we had this long run of boys over 20 years and the weird thing was, some of the people who were having boy after boy were not even directly related to each other. Then, suddenly, we had a bunch of girls in a row and in the end it settled at about 50-50 overall (again, some of the people not directly related to each other)

The nature of randomness means there will occasionally be runs of one thing or the other. The weird thing would be if every family had exactly the same number of boys and girls at any given point in time - that really would indicate some larger force was at play!!

I think you have every chance at a girl netti and sending you all my pink dust.