PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about trying next cycle

love being a mummy
October 27th, 2011, 11:54 PM
But not sure.
I just have a feeling to do it, but I do feel like I am rushing it.
3 of my girls were conceived March and April so I want to avoid those months I want to space the birthdays out a bit.

Do you think DH would have been taking the L-arg and zinc long enough if we try next cycle.

I will start taking my prenatals in the next few days
I am on EPO and L-arg atm
BSF done today, started lemon water today.
Will also start BS baths.

So confused, don't know what to do. The longer I leave it, I think the more I will keep putting it off incase something isn't right or I feel I need to do more etc.

Really want to wait until my youngest is a bit older but I don't think I can wait any longer, I am on here everyday and constantly thinking about babies. It's driving me crazy.

TTC5
October 28th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I think next cycle would be fine!

love being a mummy
October 28th, 2011, 05:06 AM
I bought the conceive well gold today.
I was at the shop just staring at it for ages saying yes, no, yes, no and then I grabbed it :)
Now I need to work out when I will O next so I know when to start taking it. I think you get enough for 28days.

melon
October 28th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I think next cycle should be OK. If the dietary changes are very drastic for you then your body may need little more time to get used to more nutrients....you need to be on the diet at least for 6weeks. I think I agree with 6-8weeks diet before the attempt only because the HE diet is so different from my usual diet....i used to live on concentrated sweets, chocolates, skim milk, yogurt and bread with absolutely no fruits or nuts or fats.... i am on the diet for little over a week now....its killing me... just too much food... i count the dried fruits and nuts to get aleast couple of each kind and it is still a lot.... bananas....that would have been a meal for me..i get so full...

so i guess if you are comfortable with your PH, dietary changes..you should go for it.. i think 1 month of supplements should be good enough...

TTC5
October 28th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I would start the conceive well now :) Earlier the better!

love being a mummy
October 28th, 2011, 08:00 PM
I am a big eater. I eat alot anyway.
Need to start having breakfast though.

Thanks for replying, and listening to me ramble on all the time.
People may be sick of my posts right now.
I'm just so anxious. I really want to do it but then when I think about actually doing it I get so nervous.

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2011, 01:03 PM
It's prob. ~best~ to wait another cycle but then again, you may not even fall pg that first month. Most people take 3 months to conceive and that will give you plenty of time on supps by then.

NEVER apologize for making a lot of posts...for every one person who asks, 10 others are wondering. I try to answer them all but it just takes me a bit of time.

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I think next cycle should be OK. If the dietary changes are very drastic for you then your body may need little more time to get used to more nutrients....you need to be on the diet at least for 6weeks. I think I agree with 6-8weeks diet before the attempt only because the HE diet is so different from my usual diet....i used to live on concentrated sweets, chocolates, skim milk, yogurt and bread with absolutely no fruits or nuts or fats.... i am on the diet for little over a week now....its killing me... just too much food... i count the dried fruits and nuts to get aleast couple of each kind and it is still a lot.... bananas....that would have been a meal for me..i get so full...

so i guess if you are comfortable with your PH, dietary changes..you should go for it.. i think 1 month of supplements should be good enough...

Hang in there dreamblue, you will slowly get used to it over time. The interesting thing is that boy moms really DO eat blue diets naturally and girl moms eat pink diets naturally and both have trouble adjusting. The pink swayers complain just as much about too little food as the blue swayers do about too much.

love being a mummy
October 29th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I think I naturally eat a blue diet, except I skip breakfast. Thats something I really need to work on.

atomic sagebrush
October 30th, 2011, 01:52 PM
That's good news though, love, because you can easily change that! :agree:

Brenda2012
October 30th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I'm actually in the same position ur at but trying for opposite gender... I O in a couple of days and only been on diet for two weeks but is already killing me I'll give it a practice try this week hoping to try for real in like 4 more weeks ... I really believe is when the man up there wants and not when we want and although I believe in swaying I also believe is also up to him :) goodluck hun , sending u lots of blue dust as too I have alot too give (3 boys)

TTC5
October 30th, 2011, 05:01 PM
I am a big eater. I eat alot anyway.
Need to start having breakfast though.

Thanks for replying, and listening to me ramble on all the time.
People may be sick of my posts right now.
I'm just so anxious. I really want to do it but then when I think about actually doing it I get so nervous.

No noone would be sick of your posts that is what we are all here for :D

Hobbermittens
October 30th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Yes, post away!

I think you should be on the diet and supps a little longer. 6 weeks is minimum. You don't want to rush it and get an opposite, because you will always wonder "what if".

love being a mummy
October 30th, 2011, 06:43 PM
That's good news though, love, because you can easily change that! :agree:
I will be having breakfast everyday as soon as I wake up.

I'm actually in the same position ur at but trying for opposite gender... I O in a couple of days and only been on diet for two weeks but is already killing me I'll give it a practice try this week hoping to try for real in like 4 more weeks ... I really believe is when the man up there wants and not when we want and although I believe in swaying I also believe is also up to him :) goodluck hun , sending u lots of blue dust as too I have alot too give (3 boys)
Good luck, I'll gladly have all your blue dust and you can have all my pink dust.

No noone would be sick of your posts that is what we are all here for :D
Thanks

Yes, post away!

I think you should be on the diet and supps a little longer. 6 weeks is minimum. You don't want to rush it and get an opposite, because you will always wonder "what if".
:) I was going to wait until Jan but I had a feeling to try in Nov, and I am trying to space the bdays out a little bit. I will probably chicken out anyway.

atomic sagebrush
November 6th, 2011, 07:05 AM
For those living in the Southern Hemisphere, Jan may be statistically "better" than Nov. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1693-the-seasons-and-swaying