PDA

View Full Version : Clomid for a swaying girl

lea
September 23rd, 2017, 06:20 AM
Hi everyone, I try to write here.
I bought the clomid and I will try TTC at the beginning of December. The active ingredient is clomiphene citrated right? in the past they had found a cyst
Functional lutein has been re-absorbed spontaneously. I wondered there might be contraindications with clomid and cysts. I'm a little bit worried. some experience? Thank you I hope I have written in the right place

atomic sagebrush
September 24th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Not unless you have a history of frequent and recurrent cysts. One cyst is not a big deal, happens to most of us at least once in our life.

Just be sure you take a pregnancy test the day you start the Clomid, and ONLY start the Clomid right after you have had a menstrual bleed and NOT just randomly in the middle of the cycle.

And no herbs like vitex, saw palmetto, soy, raspberry leaf tea - those things can mess with how the Clomid works and may make the chances of a cyst increase.

lea
September 24th, 2017, 02:54 PM
thanks a lot for the answer and for all the commitment. clomid number from day 3-7 of the cycle. do you recommend doing just one attempt or more attempts in a month during TTC? and too much to do J & D too? maybe after 10 -15 min? I would really do my utmost to increase our chances of having a daughter. thank you so much

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2017, 02:39 PM
I like you to start off doing whatever sway tactics you really want to do for the FIRST month. (and YES do just one attempt the first month for sure!!) Then as the months pass we pretty quickly will drop tactics to boost odds of conception.

We have a compromise J and D which is after 5 minutes. That's what most do. up to you if you want to extend that but I'd prob. start off with the 5 min. the first month.

lea
September 26th, 2017, 02:03 PM
thank you very much, always great help. I've read somewhere that clomid can give false positives on OPC. since I'll have to do just one try how do I know when I'm going to ovulate? with clomid the MC becomes more and more dry or can it even normalize? I'm also eating so much sugar to have enough calories, 100 gr a day, is it too much?
thanks again for all the help.

atomic sagebrush
September 26th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Only for 3 days after you stop the Clomid can it give false positives. And you cannot ovulate that fast after taking the Clomid. So just start the OPK on the 4th day and have an attempt if it's positive, if not keep testing.

Then, after you do that one attempt, you may want to keep testing with OPK after that or do every 4 day method afterwards to guard against a false positive where your body surged but didn't ovulate, and then it will gear up and O a little later than that.

I prefer you guys try to eat a healthy diet, sugar in moderation. Can you tell me what you're eating and I'll tell you what to tweak?? The LE Diet is meant to be a healthy prepregnancy diet so we do want to be sure you're getting some healthy food coming in.

lea
September 27th, 2017, 05:13 AM
I'm doing the french diet and diet together. I eat mostly rye pasta, rice, bread without salt, three bicchier
skimmed milk, skim yogurt, puddings, homemade cakes and eggs a day (maybe too many eggs?). some suggestions? I have to eat about 1800 kacl per day to keep the weight 49 kg. I will eat less sugar. I always stay within the limits of 50-55 protein per day and 40-55 fat per day. I also became vegetarian and completely removed the salt.
when I conceived my second child I had lost three kilos, I was 47 kg the lowest weight. maybe for me it is not enough to lose weight. I have always eaten so much meat, so much ham, potatoes and salty food. I did snacks all day.
thank you for your help.

lea
September 27th, 2017, 05:38 AM
can the mariro do something to help? Thanks again

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2017, 02:55 PM
It's ok, it sounds to me like you are eating a decent variety of foods (some people end up on this starvation diet of gummy worms and cucumbers and I wanted to be sure you weren't doing that.)

I think you should keep doing what you re doing if it is working for you otherwise. You ~may~ want to have 1 serving of full fat dairy every day instead of all skim, to be sure you are getting enough dairy fat to help you ovulate. Keep going with the eggs 4-6 per week.

lea
September 28th, 2017, 06:10 AM
thanks a lot for the help

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2017, 03:56 PM
can the mariro do something to help? Thanks again

I'm sorry I am not sure what this means!

lea
October 6th, 2017, 08:44 AM
hello everyone, I started the French diet for over three weeks together with the diet. The longer I go and the more I feel confused. Since I started the diet I lost 1 kg. Now weigh 49 kg. I do three meals a day sometimes four with about 1800 kacl per day. I always stay within the limits of protein and fat. The cream is allowed in the diet?
We wanted to anticipate a month's TTC. In all I would have done 10 weeks of diet. what do you think? too little? Clomid 50, what do you think of shallow penetration? I also wanted to do j after 5 min and one attempt. Usually with these sneaking tactics how long does it take to get pregnant? thanks for everything

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Yes, you can have cream on LE Diet and on French Diet.

10 weeks is plenty since you have the Clomid too.

Do not do shallow release, it really prevents pregnancy by a lot and on the Clomid, you need to have a better chance of conceiving.

We have an average of 3 months to conceive.

lea
October 7th, 2017, 02:58 PM
thank you very much, always kind and helpful.
Can my husband do something to increase the chances of having a female? he is willing to help. Smoke cigarettes, he always smoked. I also started smoking after breastfeeding, should I stop? thank you

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Well, I like ladies to stop smoking because it's better for your chances of getting and staying pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy. :) But DH smoking will only help your sway. Jogging and biking for DH has also seemed to sway gender.

lea
October 9th, 2017, 07:37 AM
I thought some cigarettes could help, a bit like drinking some alcohol. Obviously without exaggerating. Thanks for your valuable advice

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2017, 01:57 PM
I just don't think it's acceptibly safe for you. For DH, yes.

Alcohol I do think is acceptibly safe.

lea
October 15th, 2017, 01:40 PM
hello to all, I was from my doctor to check before I started TTC in November, I asked for information about clomid. She explained that she was the first drug chosen for infertility problems, I also asked about twins, the dictator told me that there is even a 20% chance of twin on clomid. I've read somewhere that the chance of twins decreases if the drug is taken from day 5-9. what do you think?
according to you, can the seasons influence? what is your experience? thank you so much

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2017, 03:20 PM
It's an 8-10% chance, not 20%. You should take 50 mg to lower odds of twinning.

I know they say there are fewer twins when taken 5-9 and it's fine if you want to try that. I personally have my doubts that is very effective and I do think it's lower odds of conception but it is absolutely fine if you prefer 5-9, that is one of the days it is ok to start Clomid.

Science indicates seasons may matter a bit but personally I got a girl in "boy" month and 2 boys in "girl" months. So it's great when it works, but I don't sweat it when it doesn't.

lea
October 17th, 2017, 07:37 AM
thanks a lot for help, what are the favorable seasons for females? I conceived my first child in December and my second child in August. I'm always afraid I do not do enough. Thanks again

lea
October 17th, 2017, 07:38 AM
I live in Switzerland

atomic sagebrush
October 17th, 2017, 01:05 PM
thanks a lot for help, what are the favorable seasons for females? I conceived my first child in December and my second child in August. I'm always afraid I do not do enough. Thanks again

September-November are boy months, March-May are girl friendly. This was based on studies done in Italy not far from you (of course you know that already LOL) and thus are fully applicable to you.

But the seasons are one little thing that may help a bit and not a magic bullet. I got my daughter in November!

lea
October 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Thank you so much for always answering my questions

lea
October 23rd, 2017, 05:31 AM
hello to everyone, I came back with my doubts. I started 10 days of exercise, cycling one hour a day. to maintain constant weight I have to get 2000 kacl per day. I lost two kg, now I'm 48 kg. to keep the protein within the 55-60 limits I have to eat a lot of sugar. is not it clear to me whether sugar affects pink? is the only way to reach 2000 kacl per day without overcoming protein intake. what could I eat to increase caloric intake but remain within the limits of protein?
We want to start TTC in mid-November, now that I miss a little I feel more comfortable and anxious. I'm rather negative, as if all I'm doing is not going to work anyway. he thinks that my mood may be negative for my impulse. Now I'm doing the very strict French diet (I've never shaved), along with diet LE, cardio one hour a day, one coffee a day, clomid and just one try. do you think it's a good influence? the hot baths for my husband can I help? thanks for everything

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2017, 02:42 PM
As long as you don't have PCOS it's fine to eat sugar on LE Diet.

Any vegetarian things like grains, nuts, dairy, eggs, can help you get calories without as much protein as meat. Alos sometimes when you can't get enough calories it means you aren't eating enough fat.

you do not count the fat, protein in high carb fruits and veg (cals only) and in low carb fruit and veg, they are free and unlimited, have as much as you want. Many times people are going over on protein because they are counting fruit and vegetables in their protein when they shouldn't.

lea
November 4th, 2017, 04:03 PM
confused

hello to everyone, I had a great doubt, tonight spotted me and in the evening more abundant losses, I had to put absorbent. I have to take clomid from 5-9, should I already count today as the first day of the cycle or I'm going to leave tomorrow when the abundant flow arrives? I hope you understand this with English. thank you so much

atomic sagebrush
November 5th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Yes I understand perfectly!!

Wait for the more abundant flow! :)

lea
November 9th, 2017, 06:45 AM
unfortunately I still need help. This month we finally begin our first attempt to conceive. I am very worried, usually my menstrual cycle lasts 4-5 days, at least three days the flow is abundantly but this month I had only 1 day and a half flow abundantly and then only stains. I lost three kg now I'm 47 kg. I assume 2100 kacl per day and are always 55 -60 proteins 55-60 fats per day. but the weight continues to fall. I have to say I do 1 hour 1 and a half of cycles all day for three and a half weeks. I really want to keep up with my cardio. During the day I'm never stuck with my kids. From a week I struggle to sleep at night and fall asleep. Plus my smaller nanette wakes up a lot during the night. I'm afraid to block ovulation. Clomid can help ovulate despite the excessive thinness? every advice and much appreciated. thank you so much

atomic sagebrush
November 11th, 2017, 12:14 PM
A shorter, lighter menstrual flow seems to happen to many of us while swaying. Please don't worry about it.

Just eat as much as it takes to stop the weight loss. It's fine to go over on limits if you need to, to prevent excess weight loss.

Clomid will still help you ovulate but don't lose any more weight.

lea
November 11th, 2017, 02:33 PM
thank you very much, I feel less worried yet. Before starting taking clomid, in the evening I started drinking a small glass of vodka. When did you stop clomid thinking I can go back to drinking my vodka shorts? do you think it may have a negative impact on the drug? what do you think of hot baths for my husband? can they help you decrease your sperm count? thanks for his precious help and support, I feel less alone.

atomic sagebrush
November 14th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Clomid with a shot of vodka is fine, lots of people do that.

I personally don't think the hot baths add anything and I'd skip it in case they cut sperm count too far with the Clomid.

It is my pleasure to help, lea. :)

lea
November 20th, 2017, 05:50 AM
hello to everyone, I'm completely confused. This month we had our first attempt after taking clomid. On November 16, the ovulation test was negative, on 17 November the test was positive with mc spinning and we had our first attempt in the evening. On 18 November the test was still positive and the MC was still spinning. On November 19, the test was negative. Today on November 20 clearblue test is still positive the MC is not spinning but below is still wet. How is it possible? I do not understand anything any more. Can it be a double ovulation at a distance of a few days? I read that clomid should not interfere with the ovulation test. What is going on? now I'm in crisis. thank you so much

lea
November 20th, 2017, 05:57 AM
I forgot, tomorrow we want to make another attempt, 4 days have passed since last time.

lea
November 20th, 2017, 06:34 AM
do you recommend making another attempt tomorrow?

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Wetness down below can happen even a few days after ovulation. Or you can have had a false positive on the OPK test

I want you to keep having those attempts every 4 days just to be sure you are in with attempt even if you have not ovulated yet.

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2017, 04:19 PM
do you recommend making another attempt tomorrow?

Yes yes keep going till you're 100% sure you have ovulated!

lea
November 29th, 2017, 11:29 AM
this morning I started to have red blood loss and in the evening became more abundant. Friday I have a date with the doctor.
I'm very sad, I'm afraid I've ruined everything. I ate normal for 4 days and I also stopped doing cardio by 5 days. I also grow a bit of 700 grams weight. what do you think? can I always take clomid from 5-9? do you think a month of ttc should be skip? thank you so much

lea
December 1st, 2017, 06:03 AM
today I went to the doctor and told her he had taken clomid 50. She visited me and found three cysts one on the left ovary and two on the six cm right. I had a visit before taking the drug and I did not even have a cyst. He said he did not absolutely take clomid with these cysts. She explained that it is a drug that is absolutely monitored with ultrasound. probably the drug has altered the pregnancy test result. beta hcg in the blood is negative, I'm not pregnant. The doctor said that I can still try to get pregnant right away, in her view, with these light cysts struggling to get pregnant until they leave. She gave me an appointment in two months to see if the cysts go away.
I need help, I want to try it this month since I still have the drug in circulation. What do I recommend doing? how many attempts? always one?
I probably will not be taking clomid anymore. I have resumed my diet and cardio exercise for two days. I absolutely need your advice to move on.

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
4 days off diet and 5 off exercise is not a big deal. If the doctor says it's ok you can still take Clomid. You don't need to skip the month.

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2017, 07:32 PM
Yes if you have cysts you shouldn't take Clomid but it's not true that everyone or even most people are monitored with ultrasound becasue in fact most people aren't. (and I mean people who get it from their doctors). It is very, very unusual to have that happen, In fact I can't think of anyone else that has ever had that many cysts on Clomid and yes it is contraindicated for you. Don't take it again.

I would have you BD every 4 days to try to catch the next egg. You can do this along with adding in an extra attempt at positive OPK.

lea
December 2nd, 2017, 03:30 AM
I also can not understand, I started to have pains at the level of the ovaries, nausea and a lot of tiredness, then two positive tests. I was convinced I was pregnant. instead it is the cysts that caused these symptoms. Do you think that I will be able to ovulate the same with the cysts? how long does the effect of the drug last after it is suspended? Thanks so much

XXforhubby
December 2nd, 2017, 08:03 AM
Unfortunately we cannot tell you. Clomid does have a really long half life making it hang around in your system 6-12 weeks after your last dose. That being said, most people find it is out of their system in 1-1.5 months.

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]10/2017[emoji178]

[emoji254]Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl![emoji254]

atomic sagebrush
December 3rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
If your doctor says it's possible, it is. I really have had very few people have cysts like these so I am not as well versed in this as a doctor.

the swaying pink effects seem to last 1-2 months.

lea
December 4th, 2017, 05:35 AM
I did not understand with my English. the doctor said that you think it will be difficult to get pregnant with the cysts. I hoped she had some experience of women who got pregnant anyway.

atomic sagebrush
December 4th, 2017, 10:14 AM
I'm sorry, I don't. The cysts will suppress ovulation. (I misunderstood your previous post. I was very surprised that your doctor had said it was possible to conceive!) I would still try, but we may have to wait for the cysts to go away first.

lea
January 30th, 2018, 08:31 AM
good morning, I wanted to update my situation. Today I checked to see if the cysts were gone. fortunately the cysts have disappeared. The doctor found three ripe eggs ready to burst. You say it may be due to hormonal upsetting from stress and weight loss and not from clomid that I have not taken it for three months. my question is: are my chances of having twins high? we do not want to have twins, but I'm sorry not to try our try. it would be our 4 attempt. I had 5 months of diet and 4 months of exams with only 1 attempt per month. I'm really tired, what do you recommend? I should receive my positive opk at any moment. thank you so much

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2018, 02:27 PM
I would personally attempt. Not all those eggs may be ovulated and many times, even if you do ovulate more than one egg, only one is fertilized. But it is your call to make - if you don't want any chance of twins, you may want to skip it. It is up to you to decide.

I would start having unprotected sex every 4 days from here on in.

lea
February 2nd, 2018, 08:42 AM
thank you so much. In the end we had 1 attempt. From next month we will try every 4 days. I have a question if we make an example Monday, Thursday, .. or Monday, Friday, ... I read that the first option increases the possibility of blue, but how much? corresponds to two attempts in the fertile window? what do you advise? I'm afraid that with the weight so low I'll have trouble getting pregnant. Thanks for your help.

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2018, 05:20 PM
Monday/Thursday is still good chances of pink and really does count as one attempt. If anything was left from the Monday attempt, it would have fertilized the egg before the Thursday attempt could make it to the egg. And if there was nothing left from the Monday attempt, then the Thursday attempt would have a shot at the egg.

Monday/Friday is simply a little more certain to be one attempt. That's all.

We don't know how much more (if at all) Monday/Thursday sways blue. It may not be any more blue friendly, we just guess that it is. It's all guessing.

No more weight loss. Do whatever it takes to keep weight on now!