PDA

View Full Version : 2 Gorgeous Boys & just TTC a Girl - Do you think we have a chance?

StephieLC
September 23rd, 2017, 07:27 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm a Mum to two amazing little boys (4 & 2 years old) and we've recently decided to bite the bullet and try for a 3rd baby. With both boys, I fell pregnant very quickly and only DTD (do the deed) once or twice due to my husband working away on rotation at the time. Probably very close to ovulation.

I would really love for the boys to have a sister so I read up on some natural sway theories. Here's what I ended up doing: This month I took calcium, folic acid and cranberry supplements. We DTD (do the deed) every day up to a 1.5 possibly 2.5 day cut off... Apologies for TMI (too much information) but I think I ovulated on Day 15 as CM on Day 16 went to sticky and then cloudy, which I think signals that ovulation has occurred? We last DTD (do the deed) on Day 13 night.

My cycle mostly varies between 27 and 28 days (though a couple months ago stretched all the way to 30!! Was sure I was pregnant, but false alarm) making it really hard to do the Shettles Method, which I know is widely disputed anyway.

Does this sound similar to anyone else's attempt at TTC (trying to conceive) a girl? Did you have any luck?

Please note I'll be thrilled to have another boy and have a name picked out for him already, we really do just want a 3rd child. I guess it's just natural to hope for a girl if you have a good relationship with your own mother and hope to have the same with a daughter of your own.

Thank you for reading xx

atomic sagebrush
September 30th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry I missed this one.

I think I answered a duplicate version of this same post, can you confirm to me if you've gotten an answer from me on a different post??

Are you trying now or planning to in the future??