PDA

View Full Version : Purchased! Can't access anything! Help!

xtina33
September 30th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Hi,

I have purchased through PayPal and can't access any private forums and don't have a clue where my questionnaire is?

Can someone help me please

Thank you! Xtina xx

atomic sagebrush
October 1st, 2017, 02:17 PM
I have your questionnaire Xtina! Thank you!

Chiara
October 11th, 2017, 08:16 AM
The same for me...I've purchased the custom plan (99$) two days ago and still I hadn't received any email, info or answers from the staff.
I am wondering if, since I am not getting any service, is it possible to have a refund.

Thanks

nuthinbutpink
October 11th, 2017, 01:45 PM
The same for me...I've purchased the custom plan (99$) two days ago and still I hadn't received any email, info or answers from the staff.
I am wondering if, since I am not getting any service, is it possible to have a refund.

Thanks

Hi there. I have not received an inquiry but I verified you do have access to the questionnaires and the menu plan that you purchased. Here is the link to access the questionnaires-

https://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2017, 02:06 PM

Thanks

by the time I got this I already had your questionnaires and I had assumed that it was taken care of and you were happy. It takes me about 7-10 days to do the plans so the plans are never done in 2 days.

I am always happy to give refunds to though so let me know and I'll give you your money back.

Chiara
October 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
by the time I got this I already had your questionnaires and I had assumed that it was taken care of and you were happy. It takes me about 7-10 days to do the plans so the plans are never done in 2 days.

I am always happy to give refunds to though so let me know and I'll give you your money back.

Hello Atom, thanks for the quick response. No need to be refunded, I just asked it because I wasn't sure about all the timing ect. Now I got my questionnaires and have received all your answers, so thank you very much and I will wait for the plans :happy::happy:

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2017, 01:46 PM
thanks so much Chiara! I'll get it to you ASAP