PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here! Swaying pink after 4 boys!

Teacher5Mom
September 30th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Hi everyone! I have been lurking and reading lots of info while taking notes. I was quickly diagnosed with PCOS in 2006 and immediately put on clomid 50mg. I conceived my first son in the 2nd month. 2yrs later I conceived with clomid same dose and mc. The very next month I conceived fraternal twin boys. And in 2011 I was having really bad cramping and went to my doctor, he said I was getting ready to release an egg. So dh and I bd and conceived our last little boy born in 2012. I had been afraid of getting pregnant again and being disappointed with another boy. Don't get me wrong we love all of our boys! But we had decided we were done. Our boys are always asking when can we have a sister, as well. However, once I found this site I felt like I wanted to give it another shot and really work to get a little girl or 2 to complete our family.

ksmom
September 30th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Hi and welcome! Since you have PCOS, I suggest starting here: Swaying under special circumstances Part 3 PCOS (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html)

Good luck!

Teacher5Mom
September 30th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Ksmom, thanks!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 1st, 2017, 02:34 PM
HI and welcome! WE have great results for swayers with PCOS and ks kindly already posted the PCOS thread. If you have more than 30 lbs to spare I'd also probably consider Pregnitude as well. Clomid is one of our best pink sways (although no guarantee as you well know!) Let me know how I can help!

Teacher5Mom
October 1st, 2017, 05:57 PM
Hi, thanks for responding atomic. So take the supp Pregnitude and do the PCOS diet or the one for women 35+? Thanks in advance for all your help. I'm just trying to get this right because I plan on swaying in December.

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Whichever diet you think will work better for you. Personally I like atomic fertility diet best (by a factor of a million LOL) but some people prefer the ease of the other one.

Teacher5Mom
October 2nd, 2017, 03:47 PM
Okay, thanks atomic!

blessed5
October 3rd, 2017, 08:55 AM
I also have 4 boys and PCOS, and I know how you feel! We're in the same boat! We're thinking about trying in January or February to sway for our girl! I've been taking baby steps to change my diet, just think I'm worried I won't be good at doing the diet well. It will be so worth it to do everything thing I can to try to have a daughter though! Hoping we all get our heart's desire! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teacher5Mom
October 3rd, 2017, 09:01 AM
I also have 4 boys and PCOS, and I know how you feel! We're in the same boat! We're thinking about trying in January or February to sway for our girl! I've been taking baby steps to change my diet, just think I'm worried I won't be good at doing the diet well. It will be so worth it to do everything thing I can to try to have a daughter though! Hoping we all get our heart's desire! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes, so you know my pain. We've drastically changed our diet and I am losing weight really well. Even without exercise. Which I plan on starting next week, because I'm changing my schedule around.
We want to start ttc in December. Praying everything works out for the best for both of us!

fiveboys
October 3rd, 2017, 09:02 AM
Good luck ladies on your sway xx

Teacher5Mom
October 3rd, 2017, 09:05 AM
Are you doing the pcos diet? Since I'm already 40, I'm doing the pcos diet with vegan substitutes. Not eating breakfast which is really hard for me. I also conceived all my boys with eating breakfast, so I'm willing to go without in order to get my girl.

Teacher5Mom
October 3rd, 2017, 09:06 AM
Good luck ladies on your sway xxThanks, fiveboys.

Teacher5Mom
October 3rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Good luck ladies on your sway xx

fiveboys, I see your sway was successful! Did you share your sway info? If you did I would love to read it.

fiveboys
October 4th, 2017, 06:13 AM
37857 i started off with lots of cardio but had an operation so didnt exercise at all 9 weeks before i concieved x

fiveboys
October 4th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Oo bugger dont think that came out clear its on my thread though under 6 bouncing boys first time swaying for a girl xx

Teacher5Mom
October 5th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Oo bugger dont think that came out clear its on my thread though under 6 bouncing boys first time swaying for a girl xxThanks fiveboys, I'll look it up!

Teacher5Mom
October 10th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Atomic, I have a question about opk. I started testing on cd9 and it was negative. Then I noticed the next day on cd10 I had ewcm and so I tested when I got home from workand the test line was darker than the control line. I tested the next day cd11 and the opk was positive the lines were the same darkness. I also still had ewcm and slight cramping sensation both cd10 and cd11. Today, cd 13 the opk is negative. So, does thst mean I really o on or around 10-12? Is that okay to o that early with pcos?
Thanks in advance!

Teacher5Mom
October 11th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Atomic, I have a question about opk. I started testing on cd9 and it was negative. Then I noticed the next day on cd10 I had ewcm and so I tested when I got home from workand the test line was darker than the control line. I tested the next day cd11 and the opk was positive the lines were the same darkness. I also still had ewcm and slight cramping sensation both cd10 and cd11. Today, cd 13 the opk is negative. So, does thst mean I really o on or around 10-12? Is that okay to o that early with pcos?
Thanks in advance!Bump

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Please don't bump posts till I've had at least a chance to get to them, since I go from oldest to newest when u bump it goes back to my new posts and actually makes it take longer. I just want you guys to get your answers as fast as you can.

you can't tell when you ovulate from your opk going negative, you'll most often O around 24-36 hours after the first positive OPK even when it goes negative right away or even if it stays positive for longer.

Teacher5Mom
October 12th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Please don't bump posts till I've had at least a chance to get to them, since I go from oldest to newest when u bump it goes back to my new posts and actually makes it take longer. I just want you guys to get your answers as fast as you can.

you can't tell when you ovulate from your opk going negative, you'll most often O around 24-36 hours after the first positive OPK even when it goes negative right away or even if it stays positive for longer.Oh, sorry Atomic. I'm going to start charting in order to be more accurate. Thanks for responding.

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2017, 05:29 PM
No please no need to apologize, I just want to be sure you get your answers as fast as possible.