PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me please?

Yoshi
October 4th, 2017, 05:08 AM
Hi,

I ordered the complete TTC girl pack for 139$ and my payment is done but I have not received any emails or messages regarding when I will receive the info. I just wonder how long it will take to get the confirmation? Regards, Yoshi

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Hi Yoshi, has this been resolved yet??

Yoshi
October 5th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Hi, unfortunately not. No email and no messages. What can I do?

Yoshi
October 5th, 2017, 05:35 PM
I've been on the le diet for almost a month now and it feels like am starving. I don't really now what to eat and how to count protein and fat. I've been trying to open the 21 day meal plan but it's saying that I don't have the permission.

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I have a message in, in the meantime can you tell me about what you're eating??

nuthinbutpink
October 5th, 2017, 07:13 PM
You are all set up now!

Yoshi
October 6th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Thank you! I still cant access the questionnarie and I didn't receive any email. Where can I find the shopping list?

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2017, 03:21 PM
questionnaire is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms Are you unable to open it, or??

shopping list and diet stuff is here https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-pink-resources/

Yoshi
October 9th, 2017, 08:47 AM
I can only fill Pre-Sway Background Info for TTC a Girl (Form 1 of 2) but not submit it. But I filled the second questionnaire (TTC a Girl Custom Sway Questionnaire (Form 2 of 2)) and submitted it. What should I do?

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2017, 02:18 PM
I have them and will get your plan back to you as quick as I can

Yoshi
October 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Oh thank you Atomic :running: Did you also receive my private message? I wrote you all the things I've been eating the last month.

atomic sagebrush
October 11th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Yes I have it, I'll go over it when I do the plan!

Yoshi
October 15th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Hi, Atomic. I have lost 2 kg since I filled the questionnaire (last week), so my weight right now is 54 kg. I think am loosing to much weight since I've been on the le diet...what should I do?

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Eat more! Just eat whatever it takes to keep the weight on. Calories from carbs are better at keeping weight on.

Your plan was done and sent in to be posted, it should be up at any time now.

Yoshi
October 17th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Okey, thank so much! Will I receive my plan as a mail or will it be able in my inbox?

atomic sagebrush
October 17th, 2017, 11:31 AM
you will get a link in your PM that will take you to your custom coaching forum where you can download it.

Yoshi
October 18th, 2017, 03:50 AM
Good morning from Sweden :flowerz: , has my plan been sent yet? I have not received any link in my private message.

atomic sagebrush
October 18th, 2017, 12:43 PM
It is not up yet, I'll message to see what the delay is. If you message me your email I can send you the original in the interim, it is not as fancy as the finished version but has all the same info in it.

Yoshi
October 21st, 2017, 10:41 AM
I have not received my plan yet :( I ordered it October the 4th. I'm so stressed!

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2017, 02:12 PM
It is up Yoshi. The address you gave me kept bouncing back for some reason and in the meantime they had posted the original version.

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2017, 02:13 PM
You also should have gotten a message with this link in it but just to make it easy for you, here. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/61340-yoshis-sway-info-ttc-girl.html