PDA

View Full Version : British Cyprus IVF

Jones
October 10th, 2017, 06:48 AM
I will be doing IVF PGD in September 2018 hopefully and have had a great response from British Cyprus IVF. I have tried to read some online reviews but haven't seen anything? Is it in north Cyprus? X

ever hopeful
October 10th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Pretty sure it's in the North - I'd proceed with extreme caution and ideally look elsewhere. good luck x

Jones
October 10th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Really? It's so frustrating! I just want to pick a reliable clinic in Cyprus and stick to it! Keep changing my mind! Why have people had such bad experiences there? X

Ale2xy
October 11th, 2017, 02:45 AM
You could go to the fertility show next month to meet them. Places often give out discounts there too x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

perhaps
October 23rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
I will be doing IVF PGD in September 2018 hopefully and have had a great response from British Cyprus IVF. I have tried to read some online reviews but haven't seen anything? Is it in north Cyprus? X

Hi Jones, just wanted to say that we used british cyprus ivf in north cyprus using donor eggs for gender selection and we were succesful first time. I highly recommend the clinic/hospital. Instant replies to my queries via whats app on my phone, wonderful staff and 5* care.

Maureen
December 16th, 2017, 12:20 PM
I know a few years ago northern Cyprus had some bad press. But there’s a couple of clinics (British cyprus ivf and Dünya) that seem to have a decent succes rate. From what I can find better than Genesis in south Cyprus. Why are people still being warned off northern Cyprus? Is there something I don’t know about? ��

perhaps
December 18th, 2017, 09:03 PM
My senior fertility consultant who i was seeing privately here in the uk recommended three clinics to me, all in North Cyprus. I was succesful with british cyprus ivf. Thanks to them in 21 weeks pregnant with my daughter. Both the co-ordinator and the dr fatma spoke perfect English.