PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: question about girl sway (have cold, positive ovulation)

penguin
October 12th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I purchased a personalized plan and have a couple of questions that I'll post later. My biggest question right now is whether I could try to get pregnant tonight. I've only been on the personalized diet for a week or two, but am mostly vegetarian right now (for the last six months). I got a REALLY bad cold two days ago, was really sick yesterday, but seem to be over it today. I have been taking sudafed and tylenol PE. I also have creamy CM. Yesterday, I got a positive from the ovulation test after having two very irregular cycles (typically my cycles are 28 days, but then I had a 60 day cycle followed by a 42 day cycle; if this ovulation test is correct, than this cycle should be about 32 days long). Should I go ahead and try to get pregnant tonight?

Here are two other variables. 1) I want to get pregnant ASAP. 2) If I don't get pregnant this cycle, my doctor has suggested clomid. Keeping in mind both factors, while also noting that I have 2 boys and want a girl, what should I do? Try now or wait?

Thanks for any help/thoughts!

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I would have you try penguin since you've been vegetarian all this time and want to get pregnant right away, altho with Clomid on the horizon at the same time, there's wisdom in waiting.

penguin
October 12th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Thank you SO much for the quick response!