PDA

View Full Version : Help! Anyone know how to use half of the RepHresh applicator?

fignewt74
October 30th, 2011, 09:44 PM
If you've done this, can you explain how you did it? Did you use the same applicator twice, or did you cut the applicator open to get half of it out?
Help, so confused here...
TIA!

DoulaMama
October 30th, 2011, 11:57 PM
I just squeezed what I thought was half of it out and washed the applicator tip...put it back in the package and then used the rest of it a few days later:) Might be gross but oh well:)

zanacal
October 31st, 2011, 05:14 AM
I just used the whole thing as that seemed easier! If you give it a quick squeeze and don't worry about trying to get every last drop out then I reckon that's good enough. I know others have emptied the contents in to a tub and used a syringe but that seems to me to go against Rephresh being an easier and stress free option.

rainbowflower
October 31st, 2011, 05:28 AM
I've been using the whole thing too

sweetsister
October 31st, 2011, 11:24 AM
Was wondering the same thing,i just ended up using the whole thing squeezing slowly and not all the way,i think if you press really hard and firm you'd get more out?

zanacal
October 31st, 2011, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it - just bung some up there and you're good to go :D

rainbowflower
October 31st, 2011, 03:18 PM
I don't think you need to worry about having too much in there - the swimmers are through the semen and through the cervix within 5-15mins so I don't think you need to worry about killing too many of them. They're simply not there long enough...

but IMO better to use more than less so you restore the pH of the V to 4.5 after you are done

purplepoet20
October 31st, 2011, 04:34 PM
I cut the end off that you squeeze and use an infant motrin surg... I use about 4ml every day and get about 6+day out of one tube. And cover the tube with a few inches of the wrapper.

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2011, 10:16 AM
I agree with everything everyone has already said. Also, you can just fill the applicator up only halfway. Mine came with empty applicators and you screwed the applicator on and then squeezed the tube to fill it. So I just squeezed the tube gently and stopped when it looked like it was about half-full.

(PS - fignewt, sorry it took me so long to get back to you on your questions, I apparently missed these two posts or got interrupted last week before I could answer)

zanacal
November 7th, 2011, 11:57 AM
That's how Aci-jel comes Atomic. The Rephresh I've used came in pre-filled applicators though.

Out of the Blue
November 7th, 2011, 12:28 PM
That's how Aci-jel comes Atomic. The Rephresh I've used came in pre-filled applicators though.

Mine came this way too...Wish I could find it in a big tube like the Aci-jel. Maybe it's out there somewhere...

I just squeezed what I thought was half of it out and washed the applicator tip...put it back in the package and then used the rest of it a few days later:) Might be gross but oh well:)

I used this method last time...I didn't know what else to do and I didn't want to waste any...

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM
It is out there somewhere because I bought some at Walgreens and it came that way! :) I wish there was a way to know before buying it, which kind you were getting!!