PDA

View Full Version : Mixed feelings

love being a mummy
October 31st, 2011, 07:44 AM
Did you ever have mixed feelings before ttc ?
What made you decide to go for it?

atomic sagebrush
October 31st, 2011, 01:57 PM
I have had mixed feelings before during and after!! Esp. with DS 3 and 4. I guess I have more of the "baby drive" before I get pg and then once I get pg I am invariably like Oh F what have I done to myself!!! :)

Hobbermittens
October 31st, 2011, 02:03 PM
YES. I am regretting TTC this month because I KNOW my sway didn't work. I am pretty sure I am pregnant, I can just feel it, and I know it is a girl. And I am really angry with myself for going for it this month. I wish we had waited. Because this is it, I get no more tries, #4 is really pushing it anyway.

TTC5
October 31st, 2011, 04:57 PM
I am only feeling nervous in the resepct that DH has said this is the very last one, so I am praying sooo hard that I can have a boy this time!!!

CapricornAquarius
November 1st, 2011, 01:10 AM
I have had mixed feelings before during and after!! Esp. with DS 3 and 4. I guess I have more of the "baby drive" before I get pg and then once I get pg I am invariably like Oh F what have I done to myself!!! :)
Yep!!!

Zivic-Bubac
November 1st, 2011, 07:15 AM
Did you ever have mixed feelings before ttc ?
What made you decide to go for it?Very mixed feelings all the way, sometimes I'm thrilled. sometimes I'm like: OMG what I'm doing?, but I just HAVE to give it a go, otherwise I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

I've heard somewhere it's beter to regret something you've done, then something you didn't. In this case, I totally agree! :)

love being a mummy
November 1st, 2011, 07:44 AM
Very mixed feelings all the way, sometimes I'm thrilled. sometimes I'm like: OMG what I'm doing?, but I just HAVE to give it a go, otherwise I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

I've heard somewhere it's beter to regret something you've done, then something you didn't. In this case, I totally agree! :)

but I just HAVE to give it a go, otherwise I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Thats how I am feeling

I've heard somewhere it's beter to regret something you've done, then something you didn't.
I agree

Bumblebee
November 1st, 2011, 11:24 AM
I get mixed feelings too but mostly I feel that I am ready to have another baby, a) because I don't want to leave a huge gap, b) I'm getting old lol! I would really love a boy to complete the family but if I do have another girl then maybe in a few years I would try for number 4 and that would be it really. I want to have all my kids before I hit 35 and I'm 31 now and baby number 3 if I get pregnant would come after my 32nd birthday so time is already against me.

CapricornAquarius
November 3rd, 2011, 11:18 PM
Bumblebee, I to always said I wanted to have all my kids before the age of 35, well Im 37 now, so you just never know!!