PDA

View Full Version : November 2WW :-)

Pages : [1] 2

Flava
October 31st, 2011, 02:40 PM
Ladies ! I wish good luck to us all hope we get that sticky BFP this time!
XXX

Hobbermittens
October 31st, 2011, 03:07 PM
I'm here. CD18. Pretty sure I am pregnant. No proof yet, but I can just feel it.

purplepoet20
October 31st, 2011, 03:07 PM
Not going to be in the 2ww until after Thanksgiving (Nov 24th) but I will still hang out here to wish everyone else luck.

Princess of Pink
October 31st, 2011, 03:25 PM
I am on CD5 but will hang out here anyway!! So exciting!! Fingers crossed for everyone.

Yuzu
October 31st, 2011, 03:41 PM
I am 6DPO. Keeping my fingers crossed as always.:fingers:

eta: Good luck, Hobbermittens!

Mochagirl
October 31st, 2011, 03:44 PM
Hi ladies - just want to spread some baby dust around. Flava - I'm glad you're still trying - I'll bet starting the thread this month will give you the good luck you need!

Flava
October 31st, 2011, 04:06 PM
princess of pink-I did not know you will try this month! I think are not posting much? Hope you get that boy! We have so many girls we need 1 boy lol

Flava
October 31st, 2011, 04:08 PM
hey mocha! -we did stop ttc packed up sups and all stop diet too for like a week but then I was so sad DH changed his mind.So now we ttc but last try is in january so I really need a bfp a sticky one this time! (blue lol)

zanacal
October 31st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Babydust to everybody!

TTC5
October 31st, 2011, 04:17 PM
Count me in!!! CD 11 and waiting for O!

purplepoet20
October 31st, 2011, 04:18 PM
Flava I sent you some blue dust via email ;)

maybeoneday
October 31st, 2011, 04:42 PM
Hi girls, I am nearly back here with you as well. Just waiting for my :) then I will be symptom spotting with the rest of you again! I think I will get my :) either tomorrow or Wednesday so will have my attempt then. I am also thinking I will put in an attempt the 2 following days as well. I will willingly swap all pink dust for my blue.

Good luck all. x

Mochagirl
October 31st, 2011, 04:46 PM
Well, you can have all my blue dust, Flava - I have a ton of it!

pinkdreams
October 31st, 2011, 07:04 PM
I'm not sure how many dpo I am because I apparently Oed early and FF is saying it was Friday CD14 but I think it was CD 12. I am hoping for 12 because that would have been a great attempt! There's a link to my chart if you would like to give me your opinion ;). Fingers crossed for lots of BFP's in November!!!

TTC5
October 31st, 2011, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure how many dpo I am because I apparently Oed early and FF is saying it was Friday CD14 but I think it was CD 12. I am hoping for 12 because that would have been a great attempt! There's a link to my chart if you would like to give me your opinion ;). Fingers crossed for lots of BFP's in November!!!

I think it was CD 12 too :)

happyheart
October 31st, 2011, 08:01 PM
Hi everyone :) FX for everyone!!! :) Glad to see you flava!

I am cd10... just waiting to ovulate. Hope to be officially in the 2ww sometime in the next 5 to 7 days. :)

TTC5
October 31st, 2011, 08:04 PM
Hi everyone :) FX for everyone!!! :) Glad to see you flava!

I am cd10... just waiting to ovulate. Hope to be officially in the 2ww sometime in the next 5 to 7 days. :)

Close to me then! I am CD 11 and hoping to ovulate in 3- 8 days!

CapricornAquarius
November 1st, 2011, 01:14 AM
Goodluck ladies, its the 11th month, the no.11 is the universe no. so ask the universe to help you conceive.

DoulaMama
November 1st, 2011, 01:17 AM
Blue dust to all who would like it~~~~~
Good luck ladies!!! I'm rooting from the sidelines!!! xoxoxo

TTC5
November 1st, 2011, 02:22 AM
Me me meeee DM!!!

pinkdreams
November 1st, 2011, 02:25 AM
I think it was CD 12 too :)
Woohoo!! Thanks TTC5!

sweetsister
November 1st, 2011, 04:24 AM
Count me in too! im CD 11 and hoping to o on the 5th ,i think we will just dtd on the 5th or 6th as we want to get pregnant this cycle...undecided still on timing as we are doing 6 or 7 maximum day abstain,i think it will be 6!

zanacal
November 1st, 2011, 04:48 AM
Glad to see it's going to be another busy month over here, lots of luck to all of you and blue dust for those who want it!

TTC5
November 1st, 2011, 06:22 AM
Thanks Z!

Flava
November 1st, 2011, 08:44 AM
Thanks for all the blue dust ladies and the nice worlds ! I really hope this is it for me. I already have 1 August baby but i so don't care just be a boy !:bluecheer:

Tink18
November 1st, 2011, 12:37 PM
sending baby dust to all!

DoulaMama
November 1st, 2011, 07:14 PM
TTC5- Buckets of Blue dust heading your way~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuzu
November 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Uh-oh, I got a BFN this morning. I'm only 8DPO, so I still have time. I really need to stop testing early! On another note, a few months ago I got some online psychic readings just for fun. I got four of them. Here were the predictions:
(a) The psychic said I would have a boy or twin boys,
(b) The psychic said a girl,
(c) The psychic said a girl,
(d) The psychic said a boy.
The funny thing is each of the four said I would conceive in November! So if I'm not pregnant now I'm really going to gear up for my next cycle! :)

purplepoet20
November 2nd, 2011, 01:32 PM
One of my Utah cuz just had another girl, 4 total now. They are trying to name her right now... Hubbys cuz just found out she is having a girl... And a friend of ours is having a girl... I'm better be next!

maybeoneday
November 2nd, 2011, 03:39 PM
I know so many new baby girls just born and am also of the opinion that it is my turn next..... No:) for me today so a bit disappointed as wanted to attempt tonight. We have a super busy week coming up and tonight was probably the easiest to DTD. Ah well, thinking about going for it anyway as know my :) must be coming soon!

Purple, I think our boys are almost the same ages. My DS1 is Jan 08 and DS2 is March 10. They keep me busy that is for certain!

GL all those attempting and FX for a busy BFP month. xx

TTC5
November 2nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
Uh-oh, I got a BFN this morning. I'm only 8DPO, so I still have time. I really need to stop testing early! On another note, a few months ago I got some online psychic readings just for fun. I got four of them. Here were the predictions:
(a) The psychic said I would have a boy or twin boys,
(b) The psychic said a girl,
(c) The psychic said a girl,
(d) The psychic said a boy.
The funny thing is each of the four said I would conceive in November! So if I'm not pregnant now I'm really going to gear up for my next cycle! :)

Still early days yet!! FX!

TTC5
November 2nd, 2011, 04:57 PM
I know so many new baby girls just born and am also of the opinion that it is my turn next..... No:) for me today so a bit disappointed as wanted to attempt tonight. We have a super busy week coming up and tonight was probably the easiest to DTD. Ah well, thinking about going for it anyway as know my :) must be coming soon!

Purple, I think our boys are almost the same ages. My DS1 is Jan 08 and DS2 is March 10. They keep me busy that is for certain!

GL all those attempting and FX for a busy BFP month. xx

One of my dd's was conceived by bd 5/6 days before O.

purplepoet20
November 2nd, 2011, 05:54 PM
Not trying this time but I am cd5 AF lasted it's normal 2 1/2 - 3 days and stopped but started again last night and is still going.... Maybe it is a sign that my cycles are trying to get back to normal after nursing? I hope.

Indira
November 3rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
Hi girls, nice to see you all here again :)
Iīm not that sure I really ovulated, but FF seems to think so, so here I am 3 dpo (Iīd say 2dpo).
Iīm already preparing for a bfn, a late July baby would mean no family holiday, so I would be ok with a bfn and would happily prepare my December sway :p
Any symptoms anybody?
Good luck !

Indira
November 3rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Yuzu hope those psychics were right and you get a bfp soon-I guess youīll have boy and girl twins :)

Yuzu
November 3rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Yuzu hope those psychics were right and you get a bfp soon-I guess youīll have boy and girl twins :)
That would be awesome! :)

maybeoneday
November 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
ok so here is my problem..... I nearly always have a 26 day cycle with my :) on day 13, O on day 14 and then an 11/12 day LP. So, I was gearing up to my :) for yesterday which wasn't there, thought oh well it will definately come tomorrow but have just POAS and nothing... I am CD14 today so not sure what to do. DH is on a big night out with work tomorrow night so not sure DTD is going to happen if I get my :)

I am getting some EWCM so think it is probably on its way tomorrow so here are my options:

a - attempt tonight anyway, again tomorrow if possible, then again on Saturday
b - don't DTD tonight, and go on Saturday
c - another option I haven't thought of..

Thanks! xx

Flava
November 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
indira-I also think you are 2dpo. GL for a bfp!

Flava
November 3rd, 2011, 03:50 PM
ok so here is my problem..... I nearly always have a 26 day cycle with my :) on day 13, O on day 14 and then an 11/12 day LP. So, I was gearing up to my :) for yesterday which wasn't there, thought oh well it will definately come tomorrow but have just POAS and nothing... I am CD14 today so not sure what to do. DH is on a big night out with work tomorrow night so not sure DTD is going to happen if I get my :)

I am getting some EWCM so think it is probably on its way tomorrow so here are my options:

Thanks! xx
I would do it tomorrow and the next day!

zanacal
November 3rd, 2011, 04:43 PM

Thanks! xx

Were you only planning one attempt? Could you not just wait until the day you get your +OPK?

TTC5
November 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Not trying this time but I am cd5 AF lasted it's normal 2 1/2 - 3 days and stopped but started again last night and is still going.... Maybe it is a sign that my cycles are trying to get back to normal after nursing? I hope.

FX they are!

TTC5
November 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Hi girls, nice to see you all here again :)
Iīm not that sure I really ovulated, but FF seems to think so, so here I am 3 dpo (Iīd say 2dpo).
Iīm already preparing for a bfn, a late July baby would mean no family holiday, so I would be ok with a bfn and would happily prepare my December sway :p
Any symptoms anybody?
Good luck !

Hello! :)

TTC5
November 3rd, 2011, 04:46 PM

Thanks! xx

I would go tonight!

maybeoneday
November 3rd, 2011, 04:49 PM
Were you only planning one attempt? Could you not just wait until the day you get your +OPK?

I think I might get my OPK tomorrow but DH is out with work so not sure we are going to be able to. I can't decide whether to pre-empt the OPK and DTD tonight or wait until Saturday when I could be at day of O or or OPK??

Sorry if a bit confusing. xx

TTC5
November 3rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
I don't think it will hurt to go now just in case!!

sweetsister
November 3rd, 2011, 05:00 PM
I think I might get my OPK tomorrow but DH is out with work so not sure we are going to be able to. I can't decide whether to pre-empt the OPK and DTD tonight or wait until Saturday when I could be at day of O or or OPK??

Sorry if a bit confusing. xx

Personally i would do it tonight ,i have my smiley opt today and now i am having cramps so i am ovulating 2 days early.So im going to have to either dtd tonight or tomorrow morning and maybe miss it?But i will be in boy territory and it kinda bugs me,So i would prefer to be in ur shoes!and have them spermis there waiting for the egg...
I cant decide what to do either, i dont beleive too much in timing but when it goes wrong i start beleiving???

maybeoneday
November 3rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Personally i would do it tonight ,i have my smiley opt today and now i am having cramps so i am ovulating 2 days early.So im going to have to either dtd tonight or tomorrow morning and maybe miss it?But i will be in boy territory and it kinda bugs me,So i would prefer to be in ur shoes!and have them spermis there waiting for the egg...
I cant decide what to do either, i dont beleive too much in timing but when it goes wrong i start beleiving???

I guess I am the same in that I don't put much stock in timing, until I have to make a decision!!

I have had a nasty cold virus this month and think being ill may be what has delayed my O. Why can it be the same story for months on end until I TTC????? Typical.

Thanks for all your replies, I think we will go for it tonight anyway, then get DH to release tomorrow and go again on Saturday night... eeeek

Good luck sweetsister, FX for both of us. xx

zanacal
November 3rd, 2011, 05:31 PM
I see - glad you have a plan of action now!

Indira
November 3rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks for all your replies, I think we will go for it tonight anyway, then get DH to release tomorrow and go again on Saturday night... eeeek

I think thatīs a good plan! FX!

Sweetsister, I think you should go for it too. Did DH lower his sperm count? That sways more than timing.
Missing a month is soo frustrating!

Thanks for having a look Flava. Last cycles FF used to put my OV one or two days later because I have a slow temp rise, now this month it has put it a day earlier, weird.

sweetsister
November 4th, 2011, 03:39 AM
I think thatīs a good plan! FX!

Sweetsister, I think you should go for it too. Did DH lower his sperm count? That sways more than timing.
Missing a month is soo frustrating!

Thanks for having a look Flava. Last cycles FF used to put my OV one or two days later because I have a slow temp rise, now this month it has put it a day earlier, weird.

I went for it.we were supposed to do abstinence of 7 days but because i pos opt early it ended up being 4!!! and i still have cramps serious one sided cramps for all night and now this morning they are tapering off,so i could either be oeing today or already did?I guess the only thing i have on my side is diet!Oh and i used rephresh that day so that might of helped except i checked the semen after dtd and it was 8.-8.5 but i guess thats an innacurate way to check...I m undecided if i should dtd again or just leave it at one time?

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 03:42 AM
I went for it.we were supposed to do abstinence of 7 days but because i pos opt early it ended up being 4!!! and i still have cramps serious one sided cramps for all night and now this morning they are tapering off,so i could either be oeing today or already did?I guess the only thing i have on my side is diet!Oh and i used rephresh that day so that might of helped except i checked the semen after dtd and it was 8.-8.5 but i guess thats an innacurate way to check...I m undecided if i should dtd again or just leave it at one time?

FX you catch the eggy!

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 03:43 AM
AFM: I made a post in gender swaying section but in a nutshell I think O is coming earlier than I thought!! EEK!!!!! Having strong O pains this evening and my opk went from - to fading in quickly each hour as the day goes on lol...

Indira
November 4th, 2011, 03:55 AM
Exciting ttc5, good luck!

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 04:04 AM
TY! I am hoping O holds off for till Sunday/Monday ;)

Yuzu
November 4th, 2011, 12:59 PM
TTC5--Good luck on catching that little egg!

I got a BFN this morning at 10DPO. Poop.

purplepoet20
November 4th, 2011, 02:54 PM
TTC5 - Lots of Blueluck!

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Yuzu - still in the game till the witch shows!!!

Ok ladies, I got my glorious egg (peak) sign on the monitor this morning. I totally skipped the high??!!!!!
I had some super duper o pains yesterday and last night so FX this is a good ovulation ;)
Also my opk went very very close to + 10pm last night (think I surge late at night!!) and this morning voila a definate +.

So I guess we DTD tonight, yeah?! Praying for some good EWCM today!!!

How funny... I wrote my wish letter yesterday, folded it and tucked it inside my pillow case along with my little blue outfit and then later that night I begin to surge 5 days early... heheh prob coincedence but I found it ironic.

purplepoet20
November 4th, 2011, 04:33 PM
OK my hormones feel so crazy right now.... not sure what it is from but I want to kill the door to door sales people right now. In the last 3hrs 4 different people came to my door all selling something different.

1 - wanted to know if I would buy steaks from his car. I told him that I am not lazy and I know how to go to the store.

2 - wanted to tell me about their religion, this person woke up DS2 who is a drama king when he is woken up. Mama got a little :mad: at the person while carring a crying baby.

3 - wanted to clean my carpets for free. I was already pissed and told the person off for no reason.

4 - just a second ago knocked and wokeup DS2 after I spent over an hour putting him back to sleep #%&*^%%^& :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: He didn't get to say hi!

I am so ready to kick some ass! And it doesn't help that my stomach has been cramping really bad, I am bloated, and I have a headache from a fire nearby.

Moments like this I miss my dog. People don't knock if they see a German at the window.

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Oh gosh I would be fuming too!!!!!

zanacal
November 4th, 2011, 05:58 PM
I would be fuming hormones or not - it really annoys me when people even phone me trying to sell something. It seems like such an invasion of my time in my home when they're uninvited!

purplepoet20
November 4th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Well the worst part is there is a sign every 20ft that says no solicitors even if they have a permit... they still show up but normally 3-4 a year tops.

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 06:30 PM
I'd get a Warning- agressive dog. enter at own risk! LOL ;)

DoulaMama
November 4th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Ok ladies, I got my glorious egg (peak) sign on the monitor this morning. I totally skipped the high??!!!!!
I had some super duper o pains yesterday and last night so FX this is a good ovulation ;)
Also my opk went very very close to + 10pm last night (think I surge late at night!!) and this morning voila a definate +.

So I guess we DTD tonight, yeah?! Praying for some good EWCM today!!!

How funny... I wrote my wish letter yesterday, folded it and tucked it inside my pillow case along with my little blue outfit and then later that night I begin to surge 5 days early... heheh prob coincedence but I found it ironic.

I'm all about the "signs"!! :D I have a really great feeling that it's going to happen soon for you, TTC5....it's just this fluttery, gut feeling...I get it with a few girls on here...particularly when it comes to gender. I've had it a few times and been right...not toot my own horn or anything! LOL
I would get it on tonight as soon as you can! Especially if you've already had O pains! :whip:
:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluec heer::bluecheer::bluecheer:

DoulaMama
November 4th, 2011, 06:38 PM
We seriously need a naughty fornication smiley.....doggy style and missionary.... :rofl:

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks DM I sooo hope your right!!!
And lol yes we need some raunchy smileys hey hehehe

Hobbermittens
November 4th, 2011, 09:53 PM
TTC5--hope all goes well for you tonight!

TTC5
November 4th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Thanks hobbers x

Fl-Mom-x3boys
November 5th, 2011, 02:12 AM
I'm joining in. Should be cd 10. Hoping and praying for a little girl to join my 3 wonderful boys.

TTC5
November 5th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Welcome FI!

sweetsister
November 5th, 2011, 09:42 AM
So im officially here in the 2ww now .whats done is done...did our first try on thursday evening when we got our smiley and second on friday ,im not too optimistic about it being a girl sway though kinda bummed because we did soo many things wrong!The second attempt i had a big o,it was either close after ovulation or ON ovulation day,so im hoping our first attempt we conceived,Im such a perfectionist i cant beleive i did so many boy zone things this time!Iguess i have to be positive i have the strict iggirl diet on my side...Heres to bfp this month!!!

Flava
November 5th, 2011, 09:46 AM
purple-Im so sorry about the sales ppl! I guess Im lucky no one ever comes here.

TTC5 -I hope everything went great!

Flava
November 5th, 2011, 09:47 AM
doulamama-ohh do you have a feeling for me?? It's another pink right?....

Flava
November 5th, 2011, 09:49 AM
sweetsister-Just remember there is no boy or girl zone proven! And i have 4 girls and had O with all of them!
You did good don't worry! GL!!

sweetsister
November 5th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks Flava ..that gives me hope .

DoulaMama
November 5th, 2011, 10:05 AM
To be honest Flava, I don't get either a boy or a girl feeling BUT I don't get the feeling very often before pregnancy has happened...once conception takes place...I'm more likely to sense something. It's weird. I can't even explain it. Just this gut feeling:) I feel a tad bit silly mentioning it... :)

Flava
November 5th, 2011, 10:09 AM
To be honest Flava, I don't get either a boy or a girl feeling BUT I don't get the feeling very often before pregnancy has happened...once conception takes place...I'm more likely to sense something. It's weird. I can't even explain it. Just this gut feeling:) I feel a tad bit silly mentioning it... :)

It is not silly! lets see if I get pregnant what do you think:wink: if anything of course

Hobbermittens
November 5th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Well, I tested today, and I know it is early (9DPO) but it was negative. I will test tomorrow. I am having crampy/funny feelings, more like preg feelings than AF, but I guess time will tell!

Flava
November 5th, 2011, 08:49 PM
hobber-you said you are pregnant for sure? It's still early so let's hope you get a bfp!

Tink18
November 5th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Just checking in!!! Hoping to see a bfp soon! Really pulling for all of you!! I have had constant dreams of a baby boy...I really HOPE MY DREAM comes true!!!

TTC5
November 5th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Hobbers, hold out a few more days yet!!!!

Doula any feelings for me? Will I get pregnant hehe??

I have had a few feelings for people on here too!!

happyheart
November 5th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Hello everyone! :)

Got my :) tonight! I am happy to see it. :) Wish us luck!

FX for everyone!!!! :)

Sweetsister ~ I am pretty sure that I am not going to worry about the O this time around! I am tired of not enjoying it! lol :)

Yuzu
November 5th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Good luck, HappyHeart!

So weird. I'm 11dpo. I tested yesterday with a BFN. My luteal phase is usually only 11 days (it's been 12 one time this year). So AF should be here today or tomorrow, but I can't feel it at all! I don't have cramps, my skin hasn't broken out, I don't have a 'heavy' feeling in my abdomen like I usually do when AF is around the corner. I wonder what's going on?

edited to add: today is DS3's first birthday! He's had a wonderful day, and there was cake everywhere (even in our hair!).:flowerz:

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 12:13 AM

Sweetsister ~ I am pretty sure that I am not going to worry about the O this time around! I am tired of not enjoying it! lol :)

Wooo Hooo you dtd tonight? :)

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Good luck, HappyHeart!

So weird. I'm 11dpo. I tested yesterday with a BFN. My luteal phase is usually only 11 days (it's been 12 one time this year). So AF should be here today or tomorrow, but I can't feel it at all! I don't have cramps, my skin hasn't broken out, I don't have a 'heavy' feeling in my abdomen like I usually do when AF is around the corner. I wonder what's going on?

edited to add: today is DS3's first birthday! He's had a wonderful day, and there was cake everywhere (even in our hair!).:flowerz:

Oh I hope the witch stays away!!! Happy Birthday to your son!

Indira
November 6th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Yuzu :fingers: :noaf: hope she stays away so you can test again tomorrow!

zanacal
November 6th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Ooh Yuzu, I hope AF stays away!

maybeoneday
November 6th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Ok, so attempts done and just playing the waiting game now..... We did DTD on Thursday night and got my :) on Friday morning so think it was definately the right decision. We missed Friday night as DH was out with work, then he released yesterday am and we DTD again last night (think I may have O yesterday at some point).

It wasn't perfect by any means, but I am relatively happy....

We are on holiday next week until Friday so will not be around. Good luck to all those attempting and I will be back on Friday to see all those BFPs. xx

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Hobbers, hold out a few more days yet!!!!

Doula any feelings for me? Will I get pregnant hehe??

I have had a few feelings for people on here too!!
OMG another "feeler" lol you guys are killing me ! And no feel for me? ahhh maybe I never get a bfp here
But I hope you feel boy for yourself !!

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Yuzu-I hope no AF is coming for you! GL!!!

And for your DS

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/966/966247mn6lidxqrb.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Ok, so attempts done and just playing the waiting game now..... We did DTD on Thursday night and got my :) on Friday morning so think it was definately the right decision. We missed Friday night as DH was out with work, then he released yesterday am and we DTD again last night (think I may have O yesterday at some point).

It wasn't perfect by any means, but I am relatively happy....

We are on holiday next week until Friday so will not be around. Good luck to all those attempting and I will be back on Friday to see all those BFPs. xx

Hope it's a pink BFP!!! GL

Yuzu
November 6th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes for my son! Still nothing on the AF front, but I tested this morning and got a BFN! My body is being weird.:confused:

sweetsister
November 6th, 2011, 12:09 PM

Good luck Happy heart! Yeah i agree it weirdly mechanical when your''NOT allowed to enjoy it'' ,lets prove them wrong!!
And so many of us trying within the same days !!its so nice to have the company of all you ladies along for the same ride!!!
Heres to getting lucky bfp in lucky November.......!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
Maybeoneday,have a nice vacation....oooh what i would give to go on vacation right now !Nice timing too....

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 03:54 PM
OMG another "feeler" lol you guys are killing me ! And no feel for me? ahhh maybe I never get a bfp here
But I hope you feel boy for yourself !!

LOL at the feeler!

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Morning ladies, last night we had a rather warm night and this morning 1dpo my temp has shot right up, has never been this high before? Would this be due to the weather?

DoulaMama
November 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM
TTC5- I really feel that you'll be pregnant before 2012. When you were trying earlier this year I had a feeling it was going to be a :DD:. Now I feel that it'll be a :DS:....it's very odd how the feeling changed. I'm hoping to be right!!!

DoulaMama
November 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Flava - I have no particular girl/boy feeling...but I do feel that you will definitely have another baby:)

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Hope your right!!! Do you think this cycle or another? I am thinking next cycle for some reason, but may be me trying not to get my hopes up LOL!

DoulaMama
November 6th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Not totally sure, TTC5 but I think it might be right before Christmas....I feel "boy" more than when it will happen.

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Flava - I have no particular girl/boy feeling...but I do feel that you will definitely have another baby:)

Thanks on the 'another baby" ! maybe you have no feeling for me because nothing will change lol another girl and everything still the same lol.

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 06:26 PM
ttc5 - i hope you get that bfp now but if next month a Christmas bfp is so nice!

DoulaMama
November 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't be so sure of that Flava! You have a fantastic chance at a Blue bundle!!!

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Well you know they way I see it I try this 1 more time. It's my third sway for a boy no way I do another one and really what else is left out there to try?
Last time everyone told me on IG oh for sure I get a boy and they got boys and i got a girl. I just know it will happen back then.

love being a mummy
November 6th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Good luck everyone in the 2WW.
Sending out BFP vibes to all of you and hope you all get the gender you want xx

I am hoping to be in the 2WW end of Nov, start of Dec.
I am getting more and more nervous and don't know if I will go through with it lol

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 07:10 PM
ttc5 - i hope you get that bfp now but if next month a Christmas bfp is so nice!

Yes that would be a lovely xmas present :)

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Good luck everyone in the 2WW.
Sending out BFP vibes to all of you and hope you all get the gender you want xx

I am hoping to be in the 2WW end of Nov, start of Dec.
I am getting more and more nervous and don't know if I will go through with it lol

I think alot of us have had cold feet too some time or other ;)

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Well you know they way I see it I try this 1 more time. It's my third sway for a boy no way I do another one and really what else is left out there to try?
Last time everyone told me on IG oh for sure I get a boy and they got boys and i got a girl. I just know it will happen back then.

Just because it didn't work then does not mean it can't or won't be your turn next time ;)
Chin up!

Princess of Pink
November 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Gosh waiting for the big attempt is shocking!! 3-4 days to go. I can't wait!! Then more waiting to test lol. Life is just one big string of waiting for different things isn't it!!

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 12:11 AM
LOL it sure is!! I hope you catch the BLUE egg!!!!!!!

pinkdreams
November 7th, 2011, 06:13 AM
BFN today at 10 DPO ( i think, o'ed early and that was ff's decision) but I'm still hopeful!

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Not out till the witch shows!

Indira
November 7th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Sorry for the bfn pinkdreams, I think your temps still look good, FX youīll get a bfp soon, when will you test again?
Come on girls, I need some bfpīs here to keep the spirit up!!! Good luck everyone!

littlemisswilko
November 7th, 2011, 06:25 AM
hiya gals im 9 dpo, i havent had any tests in at the moment so could test todays FMU do you think testing urine from anytime today would still be okay.? or should i wait till tomorrow?

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 06:35 AM
I would wait, unless you have enough tests :P

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Gosh waiting for the big attempt is shocking!! 3-4 days to go. I can't wait!! Then more waiting to test lol. Life is just one big string of waiting for different things isn't it!!

For me the wait from af to O is so hard .I don't mind so much the 2ww. Oh I actually wish to have a 2ww or at least 12 days!

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 07:30 AM
BFN today at 10 DPO ( i think, o'ed early and that was ff's decision) but I'm still hopeful!

it's still early! GL to you!

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 07:31 AM
hiya gals im 9 dpo, i havent had any tests in at the moment so could test todays FMU do you think testing urine from anytime today would still be okay.? or should i wait till tomorrow?
This early I would only use fmu! Hope you get a bfp!

littlemisswilko
November 7th, 2011, 07:45 AM
okay thanks girls!!! will deffo test tomorrow with a FRER and might be tempted to use a cheapie later on today!

pinkdreams
November 7th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I only have 2 of the digital clear blue tests left. I think I'll test the day after tomorrow, I'm too cheap to waste them ;)

happyheart
November 7th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hello everyone!

I am officially here! The last two nights have been very bad for my husband and I. :SS: We were dtd everyday since cycle day 12 and the last two nights did not go very well. My husband could not get it up and it lead to two huge big fights, yelling, and lots of crying on my end. :SS: I ovulated around 4pm yesterday, I felt it because of the clomid.
Anyway... I just felt so disappointed because my OB told me that I only have one cycle left on clomid.
We NEVER fight like that... never! I am so upset and WORRIED that it hurt my chances of conceiving! I have done everything that I can the last two weeks to relax so this all happens for us. Will the crying and fighting hurt my chances?? Please be honest!!
He did finally get it up last night... so I am glad about that... but it was two hours of awfulness first. :(

FX for everyone!!!

Indira
November 7th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Oh Iīm so sorry happyheart, I can totally relate to this since my DH often has issues releasing. I always plan to stay calm and pretend it doesnīt mather but that is so hard when you know that is the right moment or else another month passes by.
TTC can be so stressfull, I think DH hates that Iīm only interested in DTD around ovulation and he feels a lot of pressure and that doesnīt exactly help, so for next cycle I promised myself from now on Iīm going to propone fun sex far from ovulation at least once a week.
I truely believe the crying and fighting doesnīt hurt your changes of getting pregnant, people get pregnant all the time in the most stressfull life situations.
Good luck and HUGS

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Oh happy hugs to you! Im sorry this happened to you. We only tried twice yet but both month something was wrong and did not dtd on O day only days before. At least you did it after a big fight ! No way I could do that lol
It will not hurt your chances for sure. Hope you get a bfp!

Out of the Blue
November 7th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Hey, HappyHeart...just wanted to say that as long as you O'd (which it sounds like you did), all the :SS: should not affect your chances at all. I'm sorry about all the fighting...Like Indira said, it's tough on the DHs b/c we need them when it's showtime and it's a big spotlight, especially if it's night after night! Also, if he's taking any supps, that will definitely affect things for him as well. I know my DH gets really frustrated & down...The first few times when we start, he's super happy but then after awhile, he feels like a stud horse and is just sick of it. I really, really hope it's your month and I'm sending you lots of PINK BFP THOUGHTS!!!

happyheart
November 7th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Thank you for all the encouraging responses! I can not tell you how much it helps!!! :HH:

This all is so stressful! I am glad that we are done dtd this cycle and I can just try and focus on the rest of the month.

He told me that he wants me to call my ob and get him a prescription to help him. I think you are right!! Definitely the night after night dtd is rough!!

He gave up and we argued and I cried for two hours. I just could not give up.

Flava ~ lol !! I really did not want to even look at him...lol.. but there was a task at hand that needed to be done! lol

If we do not conceive this month I will be rethinking what we can do to make it better next month.

Thank you again!!! :HH:

FX for everyone!!! :)

purplepoet20
November 7th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Being off the supps for this cycle has been crazy... O is due on the 10th or cd13, I am already having the cramps, and the need to attack hubby. It doesn't help that I have been sick all weekend with a sore throat or that we have woken up to snow 2 out of 3 days now. I lost 6lbs in about 4 days so I am going to add a few sugar and fat free snacks to my day.

I am really looking forward to my next cycle and a bfp by mid dec!

Yuzu
November 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Well, I'm out. AF showed up. I'm feeling okay, but I only have two cycles left before we give up. Hubby said he would be interested in IVF, but when he found out that I would have to use donor eggs he changed his mind. Grrrr....

purplepoet20
November 7th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Well, I'm out. AF showed up. I'm feeling okay, but I only have two cycles left before we give up. Hubby said he would be interested in IVF, but when he found out that I would have to use donor eggs he changed his mind. Grrrr....

Why would you have to use donor eggs?

littlemisswilko
November 7th, 2011, 12:32 PM
((hugs)) Yuzu xxx

purplepoet20
November 7th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Yuzu - Sorry about AF. 2 more cycles is still good. Are you going to change anything?

Out of the Blue
November 7th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Sending lots and lots of HUGS to you, Yuzu!!! XXXXXXX

Yuzu
November 7th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Purplepoet--I have to use donor eggs because I'm old (43) and no one will work with me and my eggs anymore. As for doing something different, DH has started taking some fertility vitamins. I'm not sure what else to do, but I have to do something. I never imagined it would take this long to conceive.

LittleMiss and OutoftheBlue--thanks for the hugs!

DoulaMama
November 7th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Yuzu...do you want some of the left over opk's I have here? I gave most to Mocha but I still have about 10 left....not that I think you need the actual opk...it's just that I think they are lucky!!! I got pregnant(95% sure it's a girl!) one month after using them...Mocha got pregnant the month that I sent them to her....maybe it'll do the trick! I'll put a little Pink blessing on them and send them your way!!! No $ necessary Hun! Just PM your address and they'll be on their way to you:HH:

zanacal
November 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry Yuzu, you really deserve some luck soon x

Indira
November 7th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Iīm sorry Yuzu, HUGS
Could you try accupuncture (if you arenīt already doing this) for the next two cycles? Seems to help some people.

nuthinbutpink
November 7th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Purplepoet--I have to use donor eggs because I'm old (43) and no one will work with me and my eggs anymore. As for doing something different, DH has started taking some fertility vitamins. I'm not sure what else to do, but I have to do something. I never imagined it would take this long to conceive.

LittleMiss and OutoftheBlue--thanks for the hugs!

Are you on DHEA? If not, I would start taking 75mg per day now. That really helped me and Manhattan who cycled at 41 ended up with 3 perfect blasts.

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 03:48 PM
purple- i wish i can loose weight! DD3 sit next to me today and said mommy why are you fat?:sad:
I have a big tummy...she pat me and said it's ok...well i feel awful ...if I get fat for nothing I just know i will go crazy! (because I can get a girl any time nice and thin being me)

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM
For me the wait from af to O is so hard .I don't mind so much the 2ww. Oh I actually wish to have a 2ww or at least 12 days!

Do you have a short LP Flava? x

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM
okay thanks girls!!! will deffo test tomorrow with a FRER and might be tempted to use a cheapie later on today!

KUP!!!!

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Hello everyone!

I am officially here! The last two nights have been very bad for my husband and I. :SS: We were dtd everyday since cycle day 12 and the last two nights did not go very well. My husband could not get it up and it lead to two huge big fights, yelling, and lots of crying on my end. :SS: I ovulated around 4pm yesterday, I felt it because of the clomid.
Anyway... I just felt so disappointed because my OB told me that I only have one cycle left on clomid.
We NEVER fight like that... never! I am so upset and WORRIED that it hurt my chances of conceiving! I have done everything that I can the last two weeks to relax so this all happens for us. Will the crying and fighting hurt my chances?? Please be honest!!
He did finally get it up last night... so I am glad about that... but it was two hours of awfulness first. :(

FX for everyone!!!

One of my daughters and quite possibly the others too lol, was conceived 5-6 days before ovulation!! I think you have a great chance hun!

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I only have 2 of the digital clear blue tests left. I think I'll test the day after tomorrow, I'm too cheap to waste them ;)

FX!!!!!!!!

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM

Oh I'm sooo sorry :( Sending you lots of sticky bean dust next cycle hun x

purplepoet20
November 7th, 2011, 04:14 PM
purple- i wish i can loose weight! DD3 sit next to me today and said mommy why are you fat?:sad:
I have a big tummy...she pat me and said it's ok...well i feel awful ...if I get fat for nothing I just know i will go crazy! (because I can get a girl any time nice and thin being me)

Were you talking about being fat? I comment about it and DS1 always ask me why I am fat and tells me my butt is big.

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Yep my girls comment too! DD3 asked me the other week "How come when you walk your bum jiggles side to side"

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Do you have a short LP Flava? x

yes it's like 11 days. but last month was only 10

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Were you talking about being fat? I comment about it and DS1 always ask me why I am fat and tells me my butt is big.
no we where just sitting on the sofa and she hugged me and started to pat my big fat tummy. And to comfort me after she said it's ok you can be fat ! well thanks lol

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Yep my girls comment too! DD3 asked me the other week "How come when you walk your bum jiggles side to side"
omg rofl you win with the kids comment :rofl:

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 05:07 PM
yes it's like 11 days. but last month was only 10

Is it always like this? Maybe you need some help with that like progesterone or b6?

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 05:08 PM
omg rofl you win with the kids comment :rofl:

They so mean hey! LOL!

DoulaMama
November 7th, 2011, 05:12 PM
LOL! Kids comments....DS1 asked me where the baby was when I was around 10 weeks. I pointed way down low in my pubic area. He then asked why my "belly was so big if the baby was so small". I told him that mommy had some extra pudge around her belly....he said, "Ohhhh, kinda like your butt?". Yes honey... kinda like my butt. Sigh.

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 05:55 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 05:56 PM
So how soon after ovulation, if conception took place do temps go high? Mine are the highest I have ever had. Not putting too much hope in it though I don't think this is my month for some reason.

DoulaMama
November 7th, 2011, 06:05 PM
So how soon after ovulation, if conception took place do temps go high? Mine are the highest I have ever had. Not putting too much hope in it though I don't think this is my month for some reason.

My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e7fd/)

I think I either implanted on 4dpo or 7dpo.....my temps jumped up after both of those days:)

Yuzu
November 7th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Yuzu...do you want some of the left over opk's I have here? I gave most to Mocha but I still have about 10 left....not that I think you need the actual opk...it's just that I think they are lucky!!! I got pregnant(95% sure it's a girl!) one month after using them...Mocha got pregnant the month that I sent them to her....maybe it'll do the trick! I'll put a little Pink blessing on them and send them your way!!! No $ necessary Hun! Just PM your address and they'll be on their way to you:HH:

Oh, wow! Thanks so much! I'm sure the pink dust will help!

I will look into acupuncture and DHEA. At this point I'm willing to wish on a star, or look for a leprechaun, or find a wishing well. Anything!!!

TTC5
November 7th, 2011, 06:38 PM
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e7fd/)

I think I either implanted on 4dpo or 7dpo.....my temps jumped up after both of those days:)

Cool thanks!! So my big temps so far wouldn't be anything then? xx

DoulaMama
November 7th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Cool thanks!! So my big temps so far wouldn't be anything then? xx

I'm thinking not until 4+ dpo. But I think the nice high temps are a good thing!!

TTC5
November 8th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Hi all, so the day after DTD the temp died during taking my temp it got up to 36.6 before dying. I decided to just put this in today anyway and FF has put me at 3dpo smack back on O we DTD. I hope this timing is ok!!

Flava
November 8th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Is it always like this? Maybe you need some help with that like progesterone or b6?
I started taking B6 liek 2 days ago but I hope it's not going to make me o late!

Flava
November 8th, 2011, 10:28 AM
LOL! Kids comments....DS1 asked me where the baby was when I was around 10 weeks. I pointed way down low in my pubic area. He then asked why my "belly was so big if the baby was so small". I told him that mommy had some extra pudge around her belly....he said, "Ohhhh, kinda like your butt?". Yes honey... kinda like my butt. Sigh.
omg :rofl:

Yuzu
November 8th, 2011, 01:45 PM

Snort!:rofl:

Hobbermittens
November 8th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Hi all, so the day after DTD the temp died during taking my temp it got up to 36.6 before dying. I decided to just put this in today anyway and FF has put me at 3dpo smack back on O we DTD. I hope this timing is ok!!

I bet it won't hurt to DTD either way, but hard to know what is really going on. Replace the batteries and see what temp you get tomorrow!

pinkdreams
November 8th, 2011, 05:13 PM
UUGGHH! Temps are still up but I got a bfn at 12 DPO. I was really hoping this was it, dh is away until the day before o and I forgot to send him with his supps :(

TTC5
November 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I bet it won't hurt to DTD either way, but hard to know what is really going on. Replace the batteries and see what temp you get tomorrow!

Temps are nice and high still :)

Did another opk and it was + perhaps I just have strong lh hanging around like Atomic suggested? I think I ovulated 4 days ago, what do you all think?

pinkdreams
November 8th, 2011, 07:41 PM
I think it was cd15. Good luck!

TTC5
November 8th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks Pink.

I am feeling so unsure and confused right now :(

Plum3
November 9th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Hey ladies, can I join? I'm 2dpo :)

Hobbermittens
November 9th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I'm out! AF showed up yesterday afternoon.

purplepoet20
November 9th, 2011, 02:58 PM
omg :rofl:

LMAO

purplepoet20
November 9th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Ok something is wrong I posted that to DM's post ???

TTC5
November 9th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Hey ladies, can I join? I'm 2dpo :)

Yayyyy we are close!!! I am 5dpo!!

TTC5
November 9th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm out! AF showed up yesterday afternoon.

Oh hobbers :( Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Indira
November 9th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Sorry hobbermittens :(
And sorry for your bfn pinkdreams, I hope AF stays away tomorrow, you might get a late bfp.

TTC5
November 9th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Your chart looks good Indira! I wonder if that is an implantation dip at 7dpo?...

Indira
November 9th, 2011, 05:27 PM
ttc5 I think you mean pinkdreamsīchart, I agree that hers looks good :)

Littlemisswilko did you test again ?

Hobbermittens
November 9th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks everyone. Not too disappointed, I wasn't expecting it to take the first try, but I really did think I was pregnant!! I felt like I was. Oh well! Better luck next time, right?

TTC5
November 9th, 2011, 07:41 PM
I don't think I am pregnant this time so will prob be joining you next week :)

pinkdreams
November 9th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Still a bfn, and temps dropped a tad today. Af is due tomorrow so we will see. Just spoke to a friend who just found out she is having a girl after 2 boys, she was drunk and on vacation and it was a surprise pregnancy, I am seeing this alcohol/girl pregnancies connection a lot these last few days. Think I may get a few cocktails for dh and I for this next attempt if af shows tomorrow ;)

TTC5
November 9th, 2011, 09:40 PM
I hope the witch stays away!!

TTC5
November 9th, 2011, 09:40 PM
ttc5 I think you mean pinkdreamsīchart, I agree that hers looks good :)

Littlemisswilko did you test again ?

No I meant you :P

Your temp drop at 7and 8dpo and then recovered for another 2 days ;)

Plum3
November 10th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Yayyyy we are close!!! I am 5dpo!!

I'm 3dpo today so we're only 2 days apart. Have you started your poas obsession with HPTs yet?

TTC5
November 10th, 2011, 04:32 AM
LOL no not yet! Deciding wether to try one Sunday at 8dpo.....

You? ;)

Plum3
November 10th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Nope, not me either. I'm trying to hold out til 10dpo :)

purplepoet20
November 10th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I Oed early then I have been... for the last 4-5mths it has been cd15 but this time with no herbs it was cd12. I will see if the b6 works on my LP. I just can't believe I have to wait until my next cycle to get knocked up.... so I am 1dpo and 100% positive that I am not pregnant ;)

Good news is that since I started focusing on very little fat and taking fiber I have lost 11lbs. Maybe to much but I have also been very busy this week. I still have plenty of weight to loose and I wish I could loose it all before we start TTC again but that wouldn't be safe and I don't wont to wait several more months. Well I know what to do after my last baby is born. Hubby has asked to be put on the same diet.

Flava
November 10th, 2011, 09:58 AM
hobber- sorry about Af XX
purple-good luck with the diet! You are doing good!

purplepoet20
November 10th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Flava - how is it going? when are you oing and dtd?

Flava
November 10th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Flava - how is it going? when are you oing and dtd?
I was going crazy this month if you read my headache thread...yesterday was the worst of all! Today is finally good! I had this before in other months too but not this bad and it stops some days before O so i know O is coming I think in 2-3 days. I hope no more that that.
We try to dtd only once this time Im just so tired of all the stress... or 2 times max. Would be nice a day before O and on O day but well see when is O. I hope DH will have 4 days abst. but no more then 5 days.
Full moon starts tonight so we are in a good place I really hope I O latest on the 13th but well see.
So this is the plan lol.

purplepoet20
November 10th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Not bad... I also get headaches around O but also with rain so it is hard for me to know what it is from. I hope it happens for you this time. Since in my dream I know I wasn't preg and you were ;)

I haven't been browsing all the post much since I am busy and also looking at all the bfp's and confirmed girls is making me a little sad and jealous. I really wanted to know the gender before xmas so I could surprise my family.

Flava
November 10th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I hope your dream come thru because Im so ready to stop all this...but if I get one then I need a sticky baby I will be so worried about another m/c.....tellll me if you get any gender dream about me LOL

Sorry about the no Christmas surprise!:( But it will be good news any time for sure!

purplepoet20
November 10th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Hubby likes the idea of getting DS2 a book that says "Your going to be a big brother" for his birthday. My IL's are always with us for birthday weekends.

Flava
November 10th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Im sure i try to hide if I get pregnant as long as I can. i don't need ppl to tell me girl #5 all the time! (only Im so fat for sure I can't hide long)

purplepoet20
November 10th, 2011, 11:49 AM
You can wear bigger clothing and tell people you are unhappy with your weight. And it is winter time for you so a baggy shirt will be ok until you know the gender and then you can wear preg clothing.

If someone ever comments about #whatever boy or girl I just say "Just because you wouldn't be happy with it doesn't mean I am not happy" no one has to know about swaying or even the gender of the baby. I am already working on my list of comebacks and practicing saying it loud enough so anyone within earshot can glare at the rude person ;)

Flava
November 10th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Well for sure Im going to tell everyone we are not finding out so they can stop asking hehe. But really I never had a surprise baby and so I think this last one would be nice. Only DH want's to know! grrrr but hey first we need a baby!lol

purplepoet20
November 10th, 2011, 01:41 PM
You can let him find out and not tell you. And think of a name you know he will not like and say that is what you are calling the baby if he tells you what it is.

Sometimes I want to know the gender but mostly I would like to be surprised. I really only want to know the gender if it is going to be a girl :( Only because I would need to buy toys we have enough clothing for the first four years.

TTC5
November 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Nope, not me either. I'm trying to hold out til 10dpo :)

Stronger than me hehe!

TTC5
November 10th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Im sure i try to hide if I get pregnant as long as I can. i don't need ppl to tell me girl #5 all the time! (only Im so fat for sure I can't hide long)

Same about the comments!

Plum3
November 10th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Stronger than me hehe!

I said 'trying'. Haha.

TTC5
November 10th, 2011, 08:59 PM
LOL!!! I hope you get your BFP and a blue one at that!

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 12:48 AM
OMG I am having the weirdest thing ever here.... please don't laugh I am almost too embarrassed to share..

Ok so just had some tinned peaches in natural juice right and dished them up as per usual and had a spoonful and for some reason I could not eat them anymore with a metal spoon... I had to swap to plastic... it gave me a funny taste and funny feeling on my tongue and kind of like the taste of it made me smell the metal .... ok now I am going nuts LOL!! 6 dpo.. too early for strange things yet hey....

love being a mummy
November 11th, 2011, 04:01 AM
hmmm metalic taste is a sign, I used to always get that when I was pregnant.

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Is that what it is when licking the spoon? LOL!

love being a mummy
November 11th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Yeah

Flava
November 11th, 2011, 09:29 AM
it's 11-11-11 suppose to be lucky day and no +opk for me ...I want to O c'mon now!

Flava
November 11th, 2011, 10:20 AM
is there any voodoo thing to make us O? LOL

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Yeah

Really? I thought it was just a taste women got just having nothing in their mouth, you know, just a general odd taste... coz i dont have it now?

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 03:04 PM
is there any voodoo thing to make us O? LOL

Didn't you know? You have to run the street naked in the moonlight chanting O O O O O O O

LOL!!!! ;)

maybeoneday
November 11th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Hi girls, I am back from my disasterous holiday! The villa next door to ours had a faulty smoke alarm and went off between 4am and 7am on Tuesday night, then between 1am and 2.30am on Wednesday night. Just as I was snuggling down for a good nights sleep last night, DS1 was sick and continuted to be sick from 11pm till 6am this morning so go no sleep at all! To cap it all off DS2 was stung by a wasp/bee twice so was miserable!!

Have done appaulingly on the diet as have been so tired and I eat when tired so kind of hoping I am preggers then it doesn't matter but don't think I am as have no symptoms! Trying to resist testing till Tuesday (will be about 10 DPO).

Hi to everyone and don't think I have missed any BFPs while away and hugs to those who are out this month. xx

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Hi girls, I am back from my disasterous holiday! The villa next door to ours had a faulty smoke alarm and went off between 4am and 7am on Tuesday night, then between 1am and 2.30am on Wednesday night. Just as I was snuggling down for a good nights sleep last night, DS1 was sick and continuted to be sick from 11pm till 6am this morning so go no sleep at all! To cap it all off DS2 was stung by a wasp/bee twice so was miserable!!

Have done appaulingly on the diet as have been so tired and I eat when tired so kind of hoping I am preggers then it doesn't matter but don't think I am as have no symptoms! Trying to resist testing till Tuesday (will be about 10 DPO).

Hi to everyone and don't think I have missed any BFPs while away and hugs to those who are out this month. xx

Hello! Sorry to hear your holiday was a bit of a disaster and I hope DS is better soon xxx
I am only a day ahead of you! I'm 7 dpo today :)

CapricornAquarius
November 11th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Didn't you know? You have to run the street naked in the moonlight chanting O O O O O O O

LOL!!!! ;)

Thats too funny, im just picturing someone doing that!

DoulaMama
November 11th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Man, that chart is a beauty so far, TTC5:) Can't wait to see what happens in the next few days!!!!

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 12:25 AM
DM does it look good, do you think?

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Hi maybe, welcome back from your holiday!

TTC5 your chart looks good, but I wonder how much that counts..

I felt totally out this cycle because my post OV temps were a low flatline but two days ago my boobs started to have a live of them own and yesterday some nausea, legs hurt, some muscle cramps..so I tested this morning and there is a faint line! Itīs not that faint, no squinting needed, it showed up after 30 seconds. Well that was something new, used to walk around with the tests squinting in front of every window wanting a second line to appear.
I took a pic but my boys arenīt letting me post it :)
When I look at the test I feel so happy, the fact that it has taken 5 months has really made me more grateful that now I have a positive test, please please stick!!!

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Oh and I had an īimplantationī dip almost every bfn cycle, but not this time! Weird!

Fl-Mom-x3boys
November 12th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Congrats Indira!!!

DoulaMama
November 12th, 2011, 02:48 AM
WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats Indira!! You must feel so awesome right now!!! xoxo

CapricornAquarius
November 12th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Yay Indra your the first bfp this month, congrats!

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Thanks girls! Yes Doulamama, I canīt stop smiling, every time I look at the test I have butterflies in my stomach! Please let AF stay away tomorrow!
Now let me see if I can attach the pic..
Can you see the line? aargh the picture isnīt very clear.
Oh and whatīs up what that ticker?

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 03:58 AM
I can clearly see lines!! Congratulations Indira xxxxxxxxx

zanacal
November 12th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Indira!!!! I'm SO, happy for you :cheerteam: So many congratulations, you really deserve this :cheer:

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Thanks ELP and zana!!

Mochagirl
November 12th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Wow, Indira - CONGRATS! That's a very nice line. I'm sooooo happy for you!

love being a mummy
November 12th, 2011, 05:55 AM
I can see the line. Congratulations.

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 06:44 AM
thanks love being a mummy and mocha!
All the others in 2ww FX, 11-11-11 did bring me good luck, I got a lot of symptoms yesterday, so hopefully it will work for a lot of us!

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Indira-yeyyyy!!!

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/667/667594r62hyr5cwg.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Indi-I can see the line it's a good one ! Look like a sticky for sure!:agree:

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Waiting to O...it's already cd16 and no peak window or +opk yet...I really hope I get a smiley tonight but I don't hold my breath for it .never O'd this late no clue what's goin on.

sweetsister
November 12th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Congrats Indira !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I havent been posting much because i feel so out this cycle have had no symptoms only mild cramps and i checked this morning at 8dpo and bfn ...im confused as to my cycle though as i ovulated 4days early then does my af get bumped 4 days earlier or do i keep the same day?
I am getting totally addicted to taking tests and im on my 3rd psycic reading?Im not stopping until i get the answer i want! omg what happened to me this diet is making me cuukuu luukuu...

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 08:38 AM
sweetsister-Im also confused what happens when we O to early or late? I O'd late last cycle and got AF very early .Now looks like Im O'ing even later and so Im scared even if I get a fertilized egg it will have no chance to implant.:( maybe the same happened last cycle...or this don't affect the LP at all? :think: no clue...
Im also kuukuu crazy already lol

sweetsister
November 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM
sweetsister-Im also confused what happens when we O to early or late? I O'd late last cycle and got AF very early .Now looks like Im O'ing even later and so Im scared even if I get a fertilized egg it will have no chance to implant.:( maybe the same happened last cycle...or this don't affect the LP at all? :think: no clue...
Im also kuukuu crazy already lol

Yeah this diet totally messed me up i calculate im 8-9dpo my ticker says 7? And last time af was 2 days early so now im a 28 day cycle not 30.i bet my o date was totally wrong too!I think next time ill have to dtd like every day then ill be sure to win!!! I doubt thats gonna happen though

4BlueLooking4Pink
November 12th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Hi ladies! I'm back in the 2ww at 2dpo. This is our 3rd cycle since my early miscarriage and I'm really REALLY hoping this cycle is IT for us! I would love to get a BFP on Thanksgiving!!!

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 11:19 AM
GOOD LUCK 4 Blue!
Sweet sister....how many days until you test? What did you end up doing for timing and number of bds?
Indira!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am sure your 5 and 2 year old will enjoy the journey. That is what I am most excited for this time round! Whend did you end up bding and frequency?

GOOD LUCK everyone...my two week wait is the end of the month....hopefully you will have all moved on!

happyheart
November 12th, 2011, 11:56 AM
:cheerteam: I am soooooo EXCITED for you Indira!!! :cheerteam:

CONGRATS!!!! :) :) :)

Yuzu
November 12th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Indira, CONGRATS! What awesome news!:cheerteam:

sweetsister
November 12th, 2011, 01:58 PM
GOOD LUCK 4 Blue!
Sweet sister....how many days until you test? What did you end up doing for timing and number of bds?
Indira!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am sure your 5 and 2 year old will enjoy the journey. That is what I am most excited for this time round! Whend did you end up bding and frequency?

GOOD LUCK everyone...my two week wait is the end of the month....hopefully you will have all moved on!

Oh i test every morning i bought 25 ultra sensitive tests from ebay,and now im totally addicted,today i used a first response the so called earliest detector and bfN.Im pretty sure im not preggers this cycle!And we dtd 2x once on o day or the evening of the day i got a pos ovulation test and the next night,im not tooworried about timing anymore i see alot of girl moms getting girls on o day and around then..ive relaxed alot about it and just want to conceive and eat again now,my body is taking a toll and i dont want to get thinner!

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Hi Sweet sister!
I am in agreement...how did you bd on o day? I am stressed about it!
I do not believe in Shettles but I cannot let it go....especially when you have a friend who also had a friend who also knows someone and they all conceived a girl 2-3 days out! UGH! I conceived a boy 2 day cut off one time attempt...timing was not a factor. I ate all salty food!
Do you think you did 0-1 and o or o-1 and o plus 12?

I hope it is positive? Otherwise, more bding right? Then timing is really out the window. Just get preggers!
Good luck...ps: how thin are you? How much weight did you lose? was it because of the diet?
what do you eat?
I am eating greek yogourt right now...hope it helps!

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Thank you flava, sweetsister, happyheart, yuzu and lemon2012!
Sweetsister I didnīt have any symptoms until 9 dpo, I felt out just like you, so who knows..at 9 dpo I noticed my boobs were different and tingling.
I hope a lot of you will join me, FX!

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Ah lemon 2012 I forgot, there wasnīt a lot of girl swaying involved in my timing and frequency lol I guess thatīs why I got a bfp this time. I donīt believe in timing and wanted to get pregnant while still on the LE diet so we Bd on CD 10 and 13 and I OV-ed on CD 14. It has taken some months and at this point I just wanted to get pregnant knowing I did a lot (but not all I could have) different from when I conceived my sons and that was enough for me, embracing the idea of another boy too.

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 04:15 PM

I felt totally out this cycle because my post OV temps were a low flatline but two days ago my boobs started to have a live of them own and yesterday some nausea, legs hurt, some muscle cramps..so I tested this morning and there is a faint line! Itīs not that faint, no squinting needed, it showed up after 30 seconds. Well that was something new, used to walk around with the tests squinting in front of every window wanting a second line to appear.
When I look at the test I feel so happy, the fact that it has taken 5 months has really made me more grateful that now I have a positive test, please please stick!!!

I told you your chart looked great, CONGRATS!

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Waiting to O...it's already cd16 and no peak window or +opk yet...I really hope I get a smiley tonight but I don't hold my breath for it .never O'd this late no clue what's goin on.

How ofte do you test, is is possible you have missed the surge?

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Hi ladies! I'm back in the 2ww at 2dpo. This is our 3rd cycle since my early miscarriage and I'm really REALLY hoping this cycle is IT for us! I would love to get a BFP on Thanksgiving!!!

Good Luck!! Sending you lots of pink dust!

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 04:23 PM
I'm 8dpo today and caved and tested LOL

Yep bfn of course, too early to test yet lol!

I don't feel pregnant at all though!!

maybeoneday
November 12th, 2011, 04:39 PM
CONGRATULATIONS INDIRA, that is fantastic news and I hope the first of many this month.... Was the first month you added B6? If no joy this month for me, then I might consider adding it next month to expend my LP as currently about 11 days.

TTC5, as we are testing buddies, I will pass you all of my blue dust for your pink. FX for both of us.

AFM, I think I got a bit of CM tinged with pink today. Not getting my hopes up for implantation, but clearly am getting my hopes up for a BFP so I can eat lots of yummy food at christmas...

Indira
November 12th, 2011, 05:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS INDIRA, that is fantastic news and I hope the first of many this month.... Was the first month you added B6? If no joy this month for me, then I might consider adding it next month to expend my LP as currently about 11 days.

TTC5, as we are testing buddies, I will pass you all of my blue dust for your pink. FX for both of us.

AFM, I think I got a bit of CM tinged with pink today. Not getting my hopes up for implantation, but clearly am getting my hopes up for a BFP so I can eat lots of yummy food at christmas... FXFXFX maybeoneday !!
This was my second month on B6, I took 60 mg my previous cycle, temps looked a bit better but my lp remained 11 days, this cycle I took 80 mg and my chart looks totally different.

Thanks TTC5, yes you were right!

CapricornAquarius
November 12th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Flava watch out for those smiley's cause i never got a smiley the day before O on O or even two days after O & im pregnant, so i dont believe in them anymore, just go by your instinct & know when you think your suppose to O.

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM

AFM, I think I got a bit of CM tinged with pink today. Not getting my hopes up for implantation, but clearly am getting my hopes up for a BFP so I can eat lots of yummy food at christmas...

Yes let's swap!!! Oohhh spotting sounds promising :D

Plum3
November 12th, 2011, 09:02 PM

Sorry your holiday wasn't as good as it could have been. Fingers crossed for you! I am trying to hold out until 10dpo as well (Thursday for me).

Plum3
November 12th, 2011, 09:02 PM

Congratulations! Wonderful news. Hoping for a sticky one!!

Plum3
November 12th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Good luck!

Plum3
November 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM
I'm 8dpo today and caved and tested LOL

Yep bfn of course, too early to test yet lol!

I don't feel pregnant at all though!!

You said you would test today though didn't you? At least you held out until today!

Plum3
November 12th, 2011, 09:08 PM
So I'm having a few symptoms- backache, cramps and crying a lot... I don't usually have anything like this after ovulation so I'm really hoping it's a good sign!

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Nah Bec, Monday when I am 9dpo.

I really don't think I am...

You sound promising though!!

fivebabies
November 12th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Hey Ladies I'm going to jump on the band wagon....Did a last minute O+12 attempt this cycle. I doubt it worked and we weren't planning on ttc this month but I think I just like to feel wreckless every once in awhile. :)

Sooooo, I am 11 dpo today and AF is due on Monday so we shall see....like I said, I doubt it worked. I jumped and dumped the 1st batch, douched with lime, dtd again and added lime solution and a lime tampon and went to bed. Probably killed off all of the sperm but like I said, I am a wreckless sex junky...with DH only of course. LOL

GL to all you gals!!!!

Lemon~ Nice to see you made your way over here!!!

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 11:24 PM
How ofte do you test, is is possible you have missed the surge?
no I have 2-3 days of +opk so can't miss it