PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else using my fitness pal on the Girl sway diet?

Emmajane
October 31st, 2017, 10:57 PM
How are you finding using my fitness pal to track your eating?
Want to connect on the app?

atomic sagebrush
November 2nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
bumping for responses, I know a lot of people on here use it!

Eighme
November 3rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
I actually just ended up buying it so I could customize to the levels needed for my daily intakes! I’ve slacked and haven’t used it in the last week or so! I find it really helpful, easy, and quick to use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJo1984
February 22nd, 2018, 08:34 PM
I would love to know fix the calcium levels on myfitness pal for girl sway. It only had calcium percentage... not Mg

BunnyGirl19
February 22nd, 2018, 09:02 PM
I don’t know that it’s necessary to track total amounts of calcium, and I haven’t seen that you can change the DV percentages, but I only used the free version. I used it to track calories, fat, and protein.

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2018, 04:49 PM
I would love to know fix the calcium levels on myfitness pal for girl sway. It only had calcium percentage... not Mg

Most of us are simply taking the adequate amount of calcium in supplement form rather than getting it from lots of dairy foods as dairy foods are loaded with lots of nutrients which may sway blue (including sodium and potassium!!)

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2018, 04:50 PM
I don’t know that it’s necessary to track total amounts of calcium, and I haven’t seen that you can change the DV percentages, but I only used the free version. I used it to track calories, fat, and protein.

:agree: I think the only things necessary to track are cals, fat, and protein. The more details you worry about, the more 'control-freaky" you get which may harm your sway!

Eighme
February 24th, 2018, 10:21 PM
:agree: I think the only things necessary to track are cals, fat, and protein. The more details you worry about, the more 'control-freaky" you get which may harm your sway!This! I only bought it so I could customize it to track calories, fat, and protein. I don't track anything else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JoJo1984
March 3rd, 2018, 04:56 AM
So it’s still important to take calcium? I’m a bit confused about minerals- I thought I read something about minerals not really swaying???

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2018, 01:43 PM
So it’s still important to take calcium? I’m a bit confused about minerals- I thought I read something about minerals not really swaying???

I don't think they sway, I got 2 boys while taking them and dropped them to get my girl. But many people do still want to use them and for the people who DO, they need to take supplements and not get their calcium via dairy because in order to get the calcium required for the French Gender Diet (the mineral balancing one) you'd have to eat tons of nutrients in dairy form and would exceed LE Diet limits.